Get your 1st Visit FREE – Sign Up now and use code FREEPLAY
PHYSICIAN & PEDIATRICIAN VISITS – FEEL BETTER SOONER
Doctor visits are only $40 - same as a co-pay, much less than urgent care or the E.R. Our doctors can diagnose and treat most medical conditions. Our board-certified physicians can even write prescriptions, when clinically appropriate.
Doctor On Demand is perfect for you or your children, to address mild infections, cough / cold / allergies / flu, pediatric questions, mental health concerns, and Rx refills. Physicians focus on your care, with no interruptions or distractions.
NEW! MENTAL HEALTH CARE
See a psychologist, at a time and place that is convenient for you. Doctor on Demand allows you to connect with doctorate-level psychologists to talk through issues such as stress, anxiety, relationship isses, depression, life changes, loss, and many more. Plus, sessions with Doctor On Demand psychologists are about half the price of traditional in-office care.
GREAT FOR NEW MOMS
Moms can quickly and easily meet with our specialists for pediatric care, lactation consulting, or post- partum health issues. Whether your child has the flu, you have a breastfeeding question, or you need to find out whether or not your baby is sick, Doctor on Demand’s board-certified MDs and specialists can help.
WHEN TO USE DOCTOR ON DEMAND
- Cold, flu, cough, fever, allergies
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Pediatric fever, advice or other issues
- Depression and anxiety concerns
- Possible sinus infections
- Rashes / bites / skin problems
- Sports Injuries, Athlete’s Foot
- Smoking cessation
- Back pain
- Breastfeeding questions
- Mental and emotional health issues and concerns
- General medical questions, “Should I go in for this or not?”
CONNECT IMMEDIATELY OR PLAN IN ADVANCE
Traditional MD and therapy appointments can require long wait times. You could spend hours in urgent care. With Doctor on Demand, you can have a live video visit with a doctor from the comfort of your home, without having to wait. You can easily make appointments (typically same or next-day) with physicians, pediatrician, psychologists or lactation consultants visit in advance.
PRESCRIPTIONS / Rx CARE
An important note about prescriptions: There are some medications and drugs that are not appropriate (or legal in some cases) to prescribe via Video Visit. They include: controlled substances, such as narcotics/opioids, certain sedatives or muscle relaxants, medications that require administration by a healthcare professional or training for first-time use, medications that require regular monitoring by a healthcare professional, some psychiatric medications and oncology drugs.
This service is also not available in all states - we are available where state law permits.
This is the patient/doctor facing app.
Get this turnkey Uber for Doctors from us and start or resell it to your nearby Hospital services.
Serve the patient of your doctor business like never before!
* One Click to request a doctor to come to your aid, no need of redundant phone calls to notify people of your location
* Amazing admin panel to control the user request, collect money, add/delete doctors (Think freelance doctors)
* One Click by the doctor to accept job and get exact details on map to go and serve patient
Designed with busy physicians in mind, Prognosis: Your Diagnosis presents an engaging series of clinical case scenarios which assess the decision making skills of the player.
Each scenario takes only a few minutes to play, and is accompanied by a comprehensive yet concise discussion of the diagnostic reasoning involved, and the key lessons applicable to day to day practice.
All case scenarios are based on real-life patients, and have been reviewed by our editorial panel of 120+ specialist physicians spanning 27 specialties.
This award winning app is a great way for practicing physicians to develop and maintain their clinical acumen in a risk-free setting.
Prognosis: Your Diagnosis is also useful practice material for medical students and other healthcare professionals facing their academic and professional licensure exams.
A new scenario is added weekly, ready to be downloaded onto our list of 150+ clinical cases.
- #1 ranked medical app in the USA
- 'Dr House for Doctors' - Discover Magazine
- “One of the five best apps for doctors’ - Royal College of Surgeons of England (RCSE)
- Best Health App at the World Summit Awards 2012
- "Worth a download. In a very short time, learned a few new things already."
- "A fun way to view cases. Great for medical students and also nurses - also great for long time MDs. This is just fun !"
- "As an academic physician this is a great teaching tool!"
For comments, criticisms or to share ideas on new cases, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to hear from you!
Note on permissions:
We use Google Cloud Messaging (GCM) to send you a notification each week, when a new case is released.
- GCM requires the following permissions: "FIND ACCOUNTS ON THE DEVICE", "FULL NETWORK ACCESS", "RECEIVE DATA FROM INTERNET", and "PREVENT PHONE FROM SLEEPING".
The Medscape app is the highest rated, fastest growing free mobile app for healthcare professionals with over 4 million registered users.
The Medscape app for Android™ is available for free.
All features are available for free. (Log in required only for the first time using the app. New users can register for a free account.)
Most popular features available in our app:
- Medical News:
Read the latest news available across 30+ specialties, covering FDA announcements, thought leader perspectives, conference news, important journal articles, plus physician business news and tips.
- Drug Information and Tools:
Look up adult and pediatric drug dosing information in seconds, check drug interactions, access medical calculators, and get health plan formulary information to support you with patient care.
- Disease & Condition Information:
Prep for patients by reviewing clinical presentation, workup, and treatment information for 4,400+ diseases and conditions. Authored and reviewed by expert physicians.
- Medical Calculators
Access 129 medical calculators covering formulas, scales, and classifications directly through the calculator feature. Plus, 600+ drugs in our drug reference have integrated dosing calculators.
- Drug Formulary Information
Find out whether a drug is covered under a particular health plan and easily compare tier status for drugs in the same class to consider an alternative for your patient. Choose from our complete list of 1,800 plans across all 50 states.
- Continuing Medical Education Courses:
Complete accredited CME/CE courses for professional development and to fulfill licensure requirements. Courses available in 1,000+ topics across 30+ specialties.
- Offline Access:
Drug, condition, and procedure reference, plus drug interaction checker can be accessed without an internet connection when you select the option to download our clinical reference database.
For more information, visit medscape.com/mobileapp
Please remember, we aren’t able to respond to you based on comments. If you have any suggestions to improve our app or are having issues using our app, please contact us through our online help center at help.medscape.com.
Supported Device and OS Information:
Supported Devices: Google Nexus S, Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Galaxy S III, Google Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Motorola Droid Razr, Samsung Galaxy Note, HTC Evo 4G, HTC Incredible
Supported OS: 2.3, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4
NOTE: Users with 'rooted' devices and ad-blocker software installed may experience connectivity errors while using Medscape.
Please disable ad-blocker software before attempting to download Medscape's offline Clinical Reference.
This mobile app is free and intended to be just a basic reference. Free app is limited in its functionality, options, information coverage, cross-Android devices and different Android OS versions compatibility. Current version is not fully tablet-friendly and compatible only with 7”-8" screen tablets. It is only English language version. So please do not expect miracle from free app. The following below options/functions have not been implemented so please use this app accordingly:
- Detailed test protocols
- Abnormal values rationale
- Patient notes
- Fancy or sophisticated GUI design (it is not an entertainment app!)
1. Nothing developer presents in Quick LabRef Application concerning the health or clinical subjects should in any way be considered medical advice.
2. This Application does not constitute an attempt to practice medicine.
3. While the application attempts to be as accurate as possible, it should not be relied upon as being comprehensive or error-free.
4. The information and materials contained in Quick LabRef Application are intended solely for the general information of the users.
5. The information presented in Quick LabRef Application is intended as an education resource only and is not intended to diagnose health problems or to take the place of professional medical care.
6. Any information developer presents is solely of his understanding and/or interpretation of the material he ever studied.
7. If you or your relative have persistent health problems or if you have further questions related to health information, please consult your health care provider.
8. The users of this Application assume all responsibility and risk for using information provided in this Application.
9. This mobile Application is provided on an "as is", "as available" basis without warranties of any kind. Developer does not guarantee this Application will ideally work for every user and on every mobile device.
10. Users have a right to dislike this Application and can remove it from their respectful mobile devices at any time. Developer does not obligate users in any way to keep the Application, nor use it.
11. This mobile Application under constant development and changes may be made in the topics and program at any time. Please accept it as an ongoing project. Developer reserves the right to update Application at any time and as frequently as needed.
Please make sure you understand free version limitations before start using this app.
Medical dictionary is a free hand book more like a Medical dictionary for emergency lookup on disease names to assist individuals and to Physicians. Medical Dictionary is a leading medical word dictionary used by health care professionals today in this modern technology world.
This mobile application aids not only Specialists, General Physicians but also nurse routines at any given point of the day.
This App provides broad classification of medicines, symptoms of Sickness, expert prescribes, recommend drugs and information about adverse problems, Clinical diagnosis, Nursing central facts and patient care.
Healthcare professionals worldwide use Epocrates routinely to:
-NEW: Find providers for consults and referrals in the Provider Directory
-Review drug prescribing and safety information for thousands of brand, generic, and OTC drugs
-Check for potentially harmful drug-drug interactions among up to 30 drugs at a time
-Select national and regional healthcare insurance formularies for drug coverage information
-Identify pills by imprint code and physical characteristics
-Perform dozens of calculations, such as BMI and GFR
-Access timely medical news and research information
Disease information, alternative medications, lab guides and more clinical tools and content are available by upgrading to an Epocrates Essentials subscription.
Members with an Epocrates Essentials subscription will have access to premium content across all Epocrates supported platforms.
With MyChart you can:
• View your health information
• Stay in touch with your physician
• Manage your appointments
• Access your family's health information
You must first create an account through your healthcare provider in order to access your information through MyChart. If your healthcare provider is not listed, or if you require support accessing your existing account, contact them directly about accessing your account through the MyChart app.
Visual Anatomy Free is an interactive reference, and education tool. Now it include a rotational organ 3D overview model!! It contains all body anatomy systems and has more than 500 feature points which can be interactively select. Each feature point has its own label and description. The app also has search function which can be used as searching the labels of all feature points. 8 overview images from Gray's anatomy. Full version has all 1247 images.
In additional, a quiz with 23 multi-choice questions also is included.
This app’s primary use is as a learning tool but can also be used for any professional who needs the occasional reminder. Additionally, this app is ideal for physicians, educators or professionals, allowing them to visually show detailed areas to their patients or students - helping to educate or explain conditions, ailments and injuries. It is also a general anatomy guide.
★ Support English, French, Spanish, German languages.
★ muscle description (ORIGIN, INSERTION, NERVE, ACTIONS).
★ Tap and Zoom - Pinch zoom into and identify any region, bone or other feature by tapping on the screen.
★ Quiz mode - test yourself with an option to switch off the label of the feature point.
★ Quick Navigation - jump to a different system or organ by selecting the thumbnail.
★ Multi-choice quiz.
★ High-resolution images.
★ Great for learning anatomy and physiology
★ Free periodic updates.
★ Can be used as anatomy dictionary by searching anatomy term.
Organ 3D, Muscular System (overview, head, arm and foot muscles), Skeletal System (overview, skull, hand and foot bones. Some bone marks in the skull), Circulation System, Body Region, Heart, Respiratory System, Digestive System, Urinary System, Nervous System (overview and brain), Female and male Reproductive Systems, Ear Structure, Nasal Cavity, Eye.
HOW TO USE:
The user is presented with a high-quality anatomy images. The user can zoom in to any area by tapping on the zoom in button and using the single finger panning function. The feature point (cross) can be selected by tapping on it. Detail button allows you to switch on/off the short description. For muscle section, detail button only show the description. Quiz mode button allows you to switch on/off the label and short description.
When you input more than one characters, the search function automatically gives a list of potential key words. You can just select one of them from the list. The result will be the feature point on the anatomy image, label and short description. You also can find more information by pressing the Wiki icon!!
- Share patient records securely within your healthcare team.
- Take medical images of patient wounds and skin rashes.
- Manage patient tasks list and assign jobs to healthcare members in your medical team.
- Offline access to 125 medical calculators
- Records patient problems, family history, and clinical alerts.
- Add medications to easily track what your patients are taking.
Medical tasks and messaging:
- Use the quick tick box list for selecting medical tasks.
- Customize the tick box list so you can quickly record patient tasks on ward rounds
- Assign tasks within your medical team so everyone knows their plan for the day
- Send comments and messages about specific tasks securely and easily. Help is always on hand
- Add images to the patient's record and share them with your team
- Records a patient's visit to your health clinic
- Never miss an opportunity on ward rounds to write medical notes again
- Quickly review your patient list
- Always know where your patient is located by updating ward and room information
- Note demographic information such as date of birth and ethnicity.
Other features include:
Health & Medical Calculator:
- Over 125 medical calculators
- Each medical calculator offers healthcare recommendations
- Fully referenced calculators
- Health & Medical Calculators are constantly updated
- Powered by FDA drug database
- Provides drug mechanism of action, drug indications, drug contraindications, physiological effects, and drug interactions
- News from over 10 different health journals and news websites
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and clinical breakthroughs
- Healthcare news is automatically updated
There are now over 500 reviews for Caddy, and while we started out as just a health & medical calculator, we have the goal to create an advanced healthcare record to help clinicians and patients around the world.
Want to be involved? E-mail Caddy support.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CaddyMed
This medical disease hand book can act as a clinical advisor for self diagnosis and can also be used to look up symptoms, diseases and treatment. Medical diseases dictionary free download is like a FREE Doctor at home for common diseases and treatment codes.
Diseases dictionary FREE - Medical App Features:
- Works Offline without internet.
- Detailed description of all major medical conditions and diseases.
- Information regarding treatment of diseases for all medical conditions and symptoms along with medication information, medication interaction and drug side effects.
- Medical reference book and thesaurus covering all medical terminologies and abbreviations.
- Prescription drug info along with pill description is provided in the treatment section.
- Physicians desk reference and pharmaceuticals dictionary.
- A handy free pocket guide for nurses for use as an emergency guide.
Who can use this free disease dictionary:
Healthcare professionals, pharmaceuticals, physicians, hospital nurses, medical students, nursing professionals, pharmacy, physician assistants and for students who work in clinical practice & dispensary.
This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
Please READ the FAQ before request a feature.
... Comments, suggestions and help: email@example.com
··· Languages: ENGLISH & SPANISH
··· This APP REQUIRES CONTINUOUS DATA CONNECTION and EXTERNAL SD CARD
The best way to request an improvement (translations, content, models of specific organs ... ) is by email, to know exactly what you need, and we will try to make it. In our experience, comments on GooglePlay are not a good way for it due to the limitations of our answers (150 chars) and the difficulties into contact with you again.
Q: Why is ONLINE? Why cannot be offline?
R: Think of the app as in Youtube. Each time you load a scene, this must be downloaded, then cached to accelerate the following times, but you'll still need internet connection (exactly as you see a video on youtube ).
and no, there is no way to make this APP (or youtube) offline.
The app can download and cache up to 1Gb.
P: In what languages is it translated?
R: SPANISH (original language) and ENGLISH (translated). French, Portuguese, Russian Italian... have already been requested, we are considering the translation from those languages where the users collaborate in its translation, since we do not speak these languages. More than 20.000 medical terms, plus the book's videos and descriptions should be translated.
Q: Why are there some books in "under construction"?
A: The project is still GROWING. We have modeling some 3D anatomical parts, of which we have not created an adequate bibliography for learning.
Q: What should I do if the app could not be installed, or it does not connect to the server?
A: Follow these steps:
- - - 1. - Make sure you fit requirements:
Android 4 . . . . 1Gb RAM . . . . 1GB of free space to install apps.
- - - 2. - Connect a WIFI or 4G high speed connection. G and 3G connections are often inadequate, slow and tedious. The loading of pages with a good connection takes about 5 - 10 seconds. (Think you're going to download 5 to 10 MB for each 3D model).
- - - 3. - Install the APP, open it and access the Library.
- - - 4. - If, after have followed these steps, you still can not access, send us your error through our mail. We would like to fix the bug, and we will notify you. Meanwhile, access www.AnatomyLearning.com and use the PC & MAC version.
Medical Terms and Dictionary with common and uncommon words, terms and phrases. Used by physicians, nurses, PAs, NPs, medical students, nursing students and more.
With this simple, powerfull and free app you can reveal meanings of thousands of medical terms in English language.
It contains directory of most common used medical terms, diseases, tests and symptoms extended by external sources with tons of medical terminology.
- a very quick Search for Terms;
- complete offline access, No Internet connection required;
- huge database of Terminologies;
- email any of the terms instantly;
- unlimited Book Marks;
- compatible with all versions of Android Devices;
- very efficient, fast and good performance;
- automatic free updates whenever new terms gets added;
- application is designed to occupy as much as less memory as possible.
Prognosis: Emergency Medicine allows you to test your decision making skills in a risk-free environment while sharpening your clinical knowledge.
The interesting discussions at the end of each case scenario are useful for experienced physicians to refresh their knowledge and also serve as interesting practice material for residents embarking on a career in Emergency Medicine.
All clinical cases and discussions have been reviewed by our editorial board of 120+ physicians across 27 specialties.
1. Acetaminophen Poisoning
2. Acute Appendicitis
3. Acute Compartment Syndrome
4. Acute Encephalitis
5. Acute Epiglottitis
6. Acute Glomerulonephritis
7. Acute Head Trauma
8. Acute Hematogenous Osteomyelitis
9. Acute Myocardial Infarction (LBBB)
10. Acute Myocarditis
11. Acute Ovarian Torsion
12. Acute Pericarditis
13. Adrenal Crisis
14. Aortic Dissection
15. Asthma Exacerbation
16. Atrial Fibrillation
17. Bacterial Meningitis
18. Basilar-type Migraine
19. Bell’s Palsy
20. Benign Positional Paroxysmal Vertigo
21. Biliary Ascariasis
22. Boerhaave Syndrome
24. Brugada Syndrome
26. Cardiac Tamponade
27. Cerebral Venous Thrombosis
28. Cervical Epidural Hematoma
29. Chronic Subdural Hematoma
30. Deep Venous Thrombosis
31. Diabetic Ketoacidosis
32. Dieulafoy’s Lesion
33. Digoxin Toxicity
34. Ectopic Pregnancy
35. Emphysematous Cholecystitis
36. Exercise Associated Hyponatremia
37. Fitz-hugh-curtis Syndrome
38. Guillain–barré Syndrome
39. Heat Stroke
40. Heterotopic Pregnancy
41. Hyperosmolar Hyperglycemic State
42. Hypertensive Emergency
43. Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardiomyopathy
44. Hypertrophic Pyloric Stenosis
45. Ica Dissection
46. Infectious Mononucleosis
48. Isolated Gall Bladder Injury
49. Kawasaki Disease
50. Lactic Acidosis, Metformin
51. Lateral Medullary Syndrome
52. Lemierre's Syndrome
53. Meckel's Diverticulum
54. Mesenteric Ischemia, Arterial
55. Multiple Sclerosis
56. Myasthenia Gravis
57. Myxedema Coma
58. Omental Infarction
59. Peptic Ulcer Disease
60. Peripartum Cardiomyopathy
61. Pneumocystis Jiroveci Pneumonia
63. Primary Hyperparathyroidism
64. Prinzmetal's Angina
65. Pulmonary Embolism
66. Red Degeneration
67. Renal Artery Aneurysm
68. Retropharyngeal Abscess
69. Reye Syndrome
70. Right Ventricular Myocardial Infarction
71. Rupture of a Popliteal Cyst
72. Salicylate Toxicity
73. Sigmoid Volvulus
74. Spinal Epidural Abscess
75. Stevens-Johnson Syndrome
77. Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
78. Superior Mesenteric Artery Syndrome
79. Superior Vena Cava Syndrome
80. Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy
81. Temporal Arteritis
82. Tension Pneumothorax
83. Thyrotoxic Periodic Paralysis
84. Tick Paralysis
85. Tumor Lysis Syndrome
87. Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
88. Atrial Myoxma
89. Nonconvulsive Status Epilepticus
90. Prinzmetal's Angina
91. Omental Infarction
- Completely offline and free to download.
- List of drug name and uses.
- Detailed drug guide including the drug terms, brands and generics.
- Medication prescription for various diseases.
- The best choice for pocket drug dictionary and drug book for nurses with facts, doses and overdose information.
- Missed dose details describing the impacts of a missed dose and necessary measures.
- Search feature to lookup the offline drug index.
- Drug classifications computations and calculations.
- Very friendly and beautiful interface.
- Drugs Encyclopedia with complete information regarding their use and abuse, side effects and pill identification.
The Link app can:
· Send a notification when the connected device is used to call for help
· Show that the device is on or off and current power level
· Locate the user’s device on a map
GreatCall products are equipped with patented GPS technology. The Link app uses this technology to pull location information a few times per hour. Real-time location information is only provided upon app user’s request, within the app. Location accuracy improves with use, over time.
“I want to thank you for creating the GreatCall Link App, it’s absolutely wonderful! My mother is 81 years old and we signed up for Great Call about 3 years ago. It’s been a relief knowing that she has it with her if she ever needed some emergency assistance. Because of her age and current health, we like to be aware when she goes out and about so that we don’t worry that she’s fallen at home and in trouble. The website would allow us to track her, but it often took some time, and you needed to be near a computer to log in… it’s just wasn’t so simple. Well now with the app, I get a pop-up when Mom leaves the house. So now I don’t have to panic when she leaves the house because I already know she’s out and about. I get another pop-up when she gets home, so I can call to check in on her and talk about her day.
I just don’t know what I’d do without the comfort that Great Call gives me, and now with this app, it’s always giving me updates and giving me peace of mind. Thank you!” - April W.
“I started using 5Star and GreatCall Link as a result of a visit with my 81-year-old mother. She had a serious fall, but fortunately I was in the hall and it only took me a few minutes to get to her. When I found her, even though she had a cell phone, she was too discombobulated to use it. Luckily I was there, otherwise it could have been two days until I talked to her again. That solidified my resolve that we needed to move forward in getting a device. A friend of mine had bought the 5Star and I can’t say enough about it. Then I saw that there was an app available. Location is a primary benefit of the app. I put in her favorite locations and routine. The other feature that is extraordinary is that I can see if the unit is on and the status of the battery. My mom normally plugs in the unit when she’s asleep. Every once in a while I’ll see the power level go down so I ask her about it. My favorite feature is the GPS and location service. I have the ability to look at the map and see physically where she is and where she has been recently. I look at the app at least once a day. If you have a family member that’s mobile and out-and-about, the kind of reassurance that comes with the GPS is significant.”
“I'm really appreciating the service provided, and especially the app and website, as these have helped me to keep my Mom honest about wearing the 5Star device. I know if she has forgotten it, as the battery status shows 'charging', which means it is still plugged in on her nightstand. Also love that it works when she is away from home, and shows where she is. Great job!”
•Personal medication schedule
•Pill reminders and alerts when it's time to take your medications
•Log the pills you took
•Connect to your pharmacy to refill prescriptions
•Create a list of your medications for your doctor or health provider
•Look up pill and drug information
•Simple and easy to use
•Reliable alarm function
•Low battery usage
•Set multiple daily alarms
•Set multiple daily doses
•Automatic refill reminders
•Medicine details and information available
•Your data is backed up automatically
IMPORTANT: Download the app then register at greatcall.com/FiveStarSubscription to begin your FREE 30-day trial and start protecting yourself and those you love in minutes!
The 5Star app provides help anytime, anywhere. 5Star works as a senior medical alert system, personal safety app, ICE app and emergency help button.
Get immediate access to Certified Response Agents trained in CPR and other emergency procedures, who will identify your location by GPS, evaluate the situation, and can conference in family or friends, dispatch 9-1-1, connect you to a nurse, or provide any additional assistance, if needed.
Here’s what people are saying about 5Star:
"…I am really happy to know I have 5Star in my car in case of emergency…"
"…It’s nice to have this app when I’m navigating dark running trails…"
"Does exactly what it says it should. Excellent app…"
Key Features of 5Star:
•Immediate connection to 100% U.S. Based Certified 5Star Agents 24/7
•GPS location passed on to emergency services
•Agents can conference in 9-1-1, family or friends
•Speak directly with a registered nurse 24/7
•Assistance available in over 100 languages.
•5Star Urgent Response endorsed by John Walsh, host of America’s Most Wanted.
About the GreatCall Touch3
Smartphones today have become overcomplicated and intimidating. They have too many icons and features you may never use. That’s why GreatCall created the all-new Touch3. Everything about it was designed to be simple. From the moment you turn it on, you can quickly and easily access everything that’s important to you, like your favorite contacts and apps. And the main menu is simplified for you, so it’s easy to use the phone, the camera and even your email.
Learn more about the GreatCall Touch3 at:
About the Jitterbug Touch
Smartphones today have become overcomplicated and intimidating. They have too many icons and features you may never use. That’s why GreatCall created the all-new Jitterbug Touch. Everything about it was designed to be simple. From the moment you turn it on, you can quickly and easily access everything that’s important to you, like your favorite contacts and apps. And the main menu is simplified for you, so it’s easy to use the phone, the camera and even your email.
Learn more about the Jitterbug Touch at http://www.greatcall.com/Jitterbug/Phones