- Find the latest currency exchange rates from each exchange store in real-time (Updated every 10 minutes)
- Currency exchange rates including Banknote, Telex Transfers (T/T), Export Sight Bill and Traveler's Check.
- Easy to compare for the best rate. This application will sort from the best to the worst exchange rate.
- Convert and compare, Convert all major world currencies with our currency converter
Available currency exchange provider in this application.
- Available major banks consist of 12 banks
1. Bangkok Bank (BBL)
2. Bank of Ayudhya (BAY)
3. Kasikorn Bank (KBANK)
4. The Siam Commercial Bank (SCB)
5. Thai Military Bank (TMB)
6. Thanachart Bank (TBANK)
7. Krung Thai Bank (KTB)
8. Government Savings Bank (GSB)
9. Islamic Bank of Thailand (IBANK)
10.Bank of Agriculture and Agriculture Cooperatives (BAAC)
11.CIMB Thai Bank (CIMB)
12.United Overseas Bank (UOB)
-Available non bank exchange stores consist of 5 stores
1. Super Rich Thailand (SRT)
2.SIA Money Exchange (SIA)
3.Siam Exchange Authorized Money Changer (SIAM)
4.K79 Currency Exchange (K79EX)
5.Twelve Victory Exchange Co.,LTD (12EX)
Available currency consists of 39 currency
If you have any questions or found any currency missing or not working, please report to us: email@example.com
Greater Kentucky Credit Union's mission is to provide the best financial services possible to our members while maintaining the financial soundness of the credit union. We are a not-for-profit, cooperative financial institution that provides services to the individuals who join it – its members.
At Greater Kentucky Credit Union, the members are the owners. Members who maintain a Savings Account with a minimum balance of $10 own a share of the credit union. This share gives them the right to a full range of financial services and a vote in electing the Board of Directors who set the overall direction of the credit union.
Credit unions operate by providing Loans to members while paying dividends on deposits. Typically these loans are available at lower interest rates than those offered by other financial institutions. The interest received from loans is used to cover the credit union’s operating expenses and pay dividends to the owners.