Book in advance to save 43% on average*.
Train travel made easy; plan your journey, check live train times & platform information in the palm of your hand. Buy tickets for any UK train route.
We make train travel easy:
• Journey planning and train times.
• View live train departure boards.
• See what platform you depart from
• Recent and saved journeys on your home screen
• View station information including maps and local taxi numbers.
Buy tickets on the go:
• Buy tickets for any UK train route.
• Purchase tickets up to 10 minutes before boarding.
• Save your preferred payment card details.
• Collect from over 1,000 stations.
• View ticket reference details in your app, even without a signal.
• Mobile ticketing available on selected routes**.
Buy tickets for all major UK train operators:
First Great Western
South West Trains
Arriva Trains Wales
South Eastern Trains
Abellio Greater Anglia
East Midlands Trains
*Average savings with Advance fares vs purchase on the day of travel at the ticket office. Selected routes only, subject to availability.
**Mobile tickets are only available on selected routes.
We always respect your privacy, check this page to see the reasons we need to ask for permissions:
- Displays your Pay as You Go balance and Travelcard for multiple cards
- Notifies you when it is time to renew your Travelcard
- Keeps your balance and travel card details available offline so you can check them anywhere
- Check tube status
- Renew Travelcard and top up balance
This app is not affiliated with TFL. The Oyster card details are kept on your device to allow the app to display your Oyster Card's information.
Buy tickets on your phone with the free ScotRail train times and tickets app.
With our free, easy to use app, you can buy tickets and get live realtime journey updates on your phone. Once you’ve downloaded our app you’ll be able to:
• Collect tickets from a ScotRail ticket vending machine 10 minutes after booking
• Check the status of the ScotRail network in one simple click
• See your recent journeys
• Save your recent journeys to favourites
• Use the Help Point feature to contact us, report crime on the railway and view FAQs
• Sign up to text and email alerts
There are no booking or credit card fees and the app is totally free, so download your mini ticket office from your app store today!
• No queuing! Barcode mTickets delivered straight to your phone (on many routes with more coming soon)
• Save 51% on average
• Find out if your train is running on time with free live departure and arrivals information
• Quickly find the fastest train to wherever you want to go
• Compare loads of fares to get the cheapest tickets for your journey
• Quick purchases, only register if you want to
• Buy tickets for up to 8 people in one go
• Earn loyalty points on your train purchases*
• Pay quickly with a debit or credit card
• Plus it’s railcard friendly
It does all this, and because our app’s protected by award-winning, certified payment security, it’s as good and secure as using our website.
As well as making journeys better and better, we like to keep up with technology too, so we’ll be adding more amazing features soon. Stay tuned.
*To earn points you must be logged in to your redspottedhanky.com account. Points cannot be redeemed through the app.
We provide the data you need to make a claim but, even better, we will fill in the form and email it to you. You sign it and send it to the address we provide and wait for your train operator to send you your delay compensation.
We cover over half of the UK rail network and collect delay data and complete compensation forms for:
* Arriva Trains Wales
* Chiltern Railways
* First Capital Connect
* First Great Western
* First Hull Trains
* First Transpennine Express
* Greater Anglia
* London Midland
* Northern Rail
* South West Trains
* Translink NI Railways
* Virgin Trains