Lineup –See all of the artists performing at Soundset, plus set times, stages, bios and links to listen to their music. Choose your must see artists to make your own schedule for the day. You will be notified 15 minutes before each performance starts, so you won’t miss a thing!
Things To Do – A complete list of the food and drink options, details on the Car Show, Live Painting, Skate Showdown, and Essential Elements Tent.
Photo Booth - Take photos right from the app and share on your own social or to the festival gallery.
Map – A bird’s eye view of the site to make getting around easy.
Info – Before you arrive, get all of the details and frequently asked questions answered.
Social - Connect with the Soundset Twitter, Facebook and Instagram directly in the app
News - Stay current with updates directly from Soundest!
You will not need an Internet or cellular connection to use the App, so you can use it all day long, Enjoy!
This app will provide you with everything you need to make the most of your festival experience. Discover the music lineup and performers, and create your own custom schedule.Get updates before and during the festival with push notifications. See where all the stages are and plan out your meet up spots with the festival map. At the fest, check out real-time photo and video from the festival, and connect with other fans and follow Shaky Boots via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram integration.
Download the free app today and get ready for Shaky Boots Fest!
– This application presents the festival’s indoor and outdoor schedule and line-up, listings for venues and concert series, interactive maps, and links to buy tickets online. It includes concert descriptions and artist bios. The Discoveries home page allows you to browse through all the shows while the Suggestions tool offers a list of musical events based on your Facebook Likes. A search engine allows you to browse easily through concert files or artist profiles and can also display free concerts, paying concerts or all at once. See photos and videos and locate current or upcoming shows near you with the built-in Radar feature. This application does not require a permanent connection to display festival schedules.
The FPSF 2014 headliners include: Six-time Grammy award winner Jack White, 2013 Pitchfork.com and Rolling Stone Album of the year winners Vampire Weekend, Billboard Hot 100 chart topper Zedd, the incomparable Ms. Lauryn Hill, Wu-Tang Clan of whom “no weapon in hip-hop history can rival the chaotic cohesion,” two-time Essential Mix winners Above & Beyond, Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros, Dwight Yoakam, Childish Gambino, Deftones and so many more.
The FPSF app is designed to help you enjoy the festival to the fullest.
Schedule: Check out the full lineup to tag and share your favorite bands with friends. Create your own schedule and receive notifications of when the acts you want to see are about to start.
Artists: Full listing of all performers at FPSF.
Photoframe: Share photos of your FPSF POV via the Photoframe function.
Maps: Easily locate stages, water booths, bars, restrooms, and other features at FPSF.
Other features include live updates during the festival, a guide of festival highlights, and a Spotify playlist of the 2014 FPSF lineup.
It's free, so download it now to get the most bang from your FPSF experience. http://fpsf.com
With the Montreux Jazz App you will be constantly connected with the Festival latest news. It integrates the usual functions such as complete concert listings, line-up, tickets and practical information. You will also have access to exclusive multimedia content latest videos, pictures from previous editions and a selection of this year artists’ tracks. Choose your favorite artists to create your own personalized schedule and share them via Facebook and Twitter. The Montreux Jazz App is the best way to be updated with the latest news of the Montreux Jazz Festival 2015!
Montreux Jazz App © 2015 Fondation du Festival de Jazz de Montreux
For three days each summer in Chicago’s Union Park, the internationally recognized Pitchfork Music Festival presents more than 40 bands, highlighting the best in new and emerging music. Since 2006, this independently run festival has consistently proven to be one of the most welcoming, comfortable, reasonably priced, and rewarding weekends of music around.
Hosting 50,000 attendees of all ages from 45 states and 26 countries, the festival offers a wide array of activities beyond the music. With 50 individual vendors, as well as specialty fairs, the fest supports local businesses and promotes the Chicago arts community as a whole. The festival maintains a commitment to keeping ticket prices right where they need to be in order to cover costs, providing new and useful amenities, and working with the city’s best local vendors each year.
• Schedules: Includes all concerts, workshops, family area and more!
• Artists: Find out when and where every artist is playing, discover new artists and listen to their music - all without leaving the app!
• Favourites: Create your own personalized schedule, organized by day and time. Add and remove artists with a single touch.
• Automatic Schedule Reminders: Receive a pop-up notification when one of your favourites is on stage, even when the app is closed! You’ll never miss a show again!
• Stay connected with Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram Integration
• Vendors: Discover the artisans in the Hand-Made Village and the amazing selection of LOFT (local, organic, free trade) food in the Food Village.
• Info + Camping: Everything from operating times to help planning your day and various tips can be found here. Be sure to check this out before you get to the festival!
• Hear All Year: The fun continues all year long! Winnipeg Folk Festival presents many events throughout the year. This app will keep you connected throughout the year, so stay tuned! Please leave a comment and rating. Your valuable feedback will help improve the experience for everyone!
Discover and listen to all the confirmed artists, check out the schedules, get your tickets and charge your balance for drinks and food, and view all the information you need to know before and after the festival such as maps, news, pictures, social media, etc…
In your personal festival area you’ll be able to add your favourite artists and get alerts on when they go on stage. That way you’ll never miss an artist! Once the festival is over, you’ll be able to relive the best moments through the photo gallery.
Full Lineup: Become an expert on all the artists at Bumbershoot! Read info on each artist from all disciplines and find out exactly where and when they are performing. Want to see who is at Bumbershoot on Monday or who is playing the Mainstage? You can do that too.
Schedule: Synchronize your personal schedule between your phone and our website. View your customized scheduled and favorite artists to add them to your schedule immediately!
Virtual Info Booth: Have a question about Bumbershoot you want answered right away? Tweet our Virtual Info Booth and you’ll get a quick, customized response!
Social: Stay up to the moment with all things Bumbershoot! Receive live updates from Bumbershoot’s Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram feeds. Share your own photos and experiences with your friends inside the app.
Map: Need to know the quickest route between J. Cole and Pete Holmes? Turn to the Festival Map! Locate the different venues, food vendors, entry gates, and more.
Get ready for the largest Northern European music festival with the official app and prepare yourself for eight spectacular days of music, arts, events and partying with your friends.
Check out the line-up for Roskilde Festival 2015, listen to the artists and choose your favourites to create your own personal schedule and share it with your friends.
Use our recommender to explore new exciting music at Roskilde Festival and check out different Roskilde Festival playlists in the app.
See you at Roskilde Festival 2015, 27 June – 4 July.