Organize your weekend at the 4th edition of Pitchfork Music Festival Paris! Find more info on artists, day by day line-up, set times and different stages. Create your own schedule and receive a reminder 15 minutes before the beginning of the shows you don't want to miss!
Follow the festival on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and try our Blind Test ! You will also find useful info like local transport.
Have a wonderful festival!
This app is available in French and English.
This app is offered by SFR Live Concerts.
Mijusic Pitchfork is the best and easiest tuner. Download it now!
- realistic sounds of guitars
- turn on/off loop mode
- guitars mode
- tuning fork mode
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Create private groups to chat and share your music with friends and followers. Swipe left and see all the songs that have been shared before in the group. Invite your friends from Twitter, Facebook and more.
Soundwave enters you into a world of music discovery. Discover new tracks and old favorites from fellow music lovers. Get recommendations from those with the same taste as yourself and have conversations about your favorite songs and artists.
Share your songs with friends and followers. Soundwave captures all the songs you listen to on Spotify, YouTube and everywhere else and instantly adds them to your Soundwave profile, like magic.
Follow your friends and you’ll see all the songs that they’ve been playing instantly appear on your timeline. Check out the recommendations to find people all around the world - who are playing similar music to you - then follow them too.
Download Soundwave for free and find new music. Form groups with those who can recommend you new discoveries and share your discoveries with others. Soundwave is place for music lovers regardless of which player they use.
Enter the music conversation with Soundwave now!
• Metronome offers a variety of rhythmic patterns whose parameters are changed in an intuitive way. The whole is complemented by a large and legible interface.
♫ Tempo tuning from 20 to 240 BPM
♫ Tap tempo
♫ Save songs
♫ Adjustable tempo signature for simple, compound and complex meters.
♫ From 2 to 20 beats per measure
♫ Beat subdivision as quarter, eighth, triplet, sixteenth, quintuplet and sextuplet notes
♫ Counter bar
♫ 4 sound packs
♫ Automatically turns off when there´s an incoming call
♫ Runs in background
♫ Setting saved automatically on exit
• Pitchfork is perfect tuner for classic and electric guitars plus tuning fork mode.
It has excellent natural sounds of guitars recorded in professional studio and is very easy to use and intuitive.
♫ excellent, natural sounds of guitars
♫ excellent graphics
♫ turn on/off loop mode
♫ guitars mode
♫ tuning fork mode
If you have comments or feedback on our app, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not only can you listen to today’s band, with free full-play songs, you can also explore previously featured bands, similar bands, and easily share your favorite new discoveries to your social networks. Band of the Day is a 100% free service, available worldwide, in the Google Play Store (Android 4.0 devices and higher).
Praise From Bands:
* “Ahhhh thank you @BandoftheDayApp! You are such darlings<3 I am in constant awe of all the support! Love you all!” - Stephanie Lauren, Golden Youth
* “I just wanted to say thank you. We are still getting tweets everyday from people who have discovered us from band of the day app!!!! It’s so nice to know that new people are discovering our music.” - Michelle Darosa, Destry
Praise From Users:
* “Way too in love with the BOTD app!!! More music discovering for me!! <3” -geannn
* “If you love music and have a smartphone, check out the Band of the Day app. Pure melodious perfection.” -L. Ramsdell
*Featured in New York Times, The Guardian, Los Angeles Times, and more.
Want to connect with Band of the Day?
* +1 us on Google Play
* Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/bandoftheday
* Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/bandoftheday
In News and Socialize, be up-to-date on all things related to Empire--latest news posts, social posts from Empire and all their fans, as well as the official Empire Instagram feed!
The Empire Music Festival app for 2015 is here! Dive on in!
There are no listening restrictions, interruptions, or subscription fees, only great music. You'll be able to choose from over 400 channels, hand picked and curated by our team of editors.
The Earbits Android radio app analyzes the songs from your phone and recommends channels you’ll like based on your taste. It intelligently blends your own songs into those channels. The result is a curated music discovery with your favorite tracks mixed in.
You'll love Earbits if you are looking for: commercial free radio, radio app, independent music, radio music, internet radio.
**Follow college football leading up to the playoffs with live play-by-play coverage from 85 Division 1 teams including top-ranked Alabama, Oregon, Florida State, Auburn, Ohio State, USC, Texas A&M, and other powerhouse teams from the ACC, Big 12, Big Ten, Pac 12, & SEC. TuneIn lets you listen to your favorite teams right on your smartphone or tablet.**
With TuneIn, you can:
- Stream over 100,000 real radio stations from around the world, playing sports, news, talk and music.
- Hear your favorite music genres from Hip Hop to Top 40 Pop to Alternative Rock.
- Discover your new favorite song, artist, show or station.
- Find and follow genres, podcasts, artists, sports teams and more.
- Listen to exclusive 24/7 stations from top podcasts and artists.
- Share what you’re listening to with friends.
- Record shows & listen to them anytime.
- Enjoy TuneIn without display ads
For information about why we request certain permissions visit:
✪ +1 us on Google Play: http://plus.google.com/+TuneIn/
✪ Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/tunein
✪ Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/tunein
✪ Follow us on Tumblr: http://blog.tunein.com
PlayerPro features a beautiful, fast and intuitive interface, alongside powerful audio configuration options. In addition, there is a choice of several FREE plugins to complement it: skins, DSP Pack, Widget Pack ...
Note: the Pro version is standalone. Please uninstall the trial version after purchase.
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
* Video browser/player.
* Liven up your music library with album artwork, artist pictures, and genre illustrations that you can select from a variety of sources: ID3 tags (embedded artwork), SD card folders, Gallery app, and Internet.
* Change the user interface of the Player by installing one of the many available SKINS (temporarily unavailable).
* Customize the layout, choosing between GRID or LIST views.
* View the LYRICS embedded in the ID3 tags of your music files.
* Single and group TAG EDITING: title, album, artist, album artist, track, year, genre, comment.
* Mixable AUDIO EFFECTS for Android >2.3 devices: 5 band graphic EQUALIZER with default/customizable presets, STEREO WIDENING effect, REVERB effects (large hall, medium hall, plate, small room, medium room, large room), BASS BOOST effect, volume control.
* FREE additional DSP PLUGIN: 10 band graphic EQUALIZER with 15 default/customizable presets, PRE-AMP control, BASS BOOST control, STEREO WIDENING control, left-right volume control. GAPLESS playback. Auto/Manual CROSSFADE. REPLAY GAIN. Audio Limiter. Go to Settings > Audio and select "Download DSP pack" option to install the free plugin.
* Music stats and SMART PLAYLISTS: Recently added, Top rated, Most played, Recently played, Least played. Build additional custom playlists using the SMART PLAYLIST EDITOR and the many different criteria it offers: album, artist, genre, title, play/skip count, last played/added, rating, is a podcast, duration, year, file path etc. All smart playlists are AUTO-UPDATED.
* Import and export music history and ratings from your favorite desktop music player.
* Music folder selection.
* Choice of 2 LOCK SCREEN widgets with many customization options: unlock slider, sound toggler, skip tracks using volume buttons, swipe gestures, background selection, controls selection, time display, skin selection ...
* Choice of 5 different home screen WIDGETS (4x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 4x2). All widgets are customizable and skinnable: 6 different SKINS available, option to display artist picture instead of album artwork, option to display ratings, shuffle/repeat controls etc.
* NOTIFICATION STATUS support: display album artwork, title, album and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS (ICS only) in notification status.
* Supports most popular SCROBBLERS.
* SLEEP TIMER with fade out.
* SHARE text notifications, album/artist artwork on your favorite social networks.
* HEADSET support. Customize long press and double/triple press actions.
* Library wide SEARCH. VOICE search support.
* SWIPE gestures (player: swipe album art to skip songs, browsers: swipe left to play next, swipe right to play last).
* SHAKE IT feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song (e.g.: shake top to bottom or bottom to top to play next/previous song).
... and many other features to discover!
Besides that it comes with a lot of unique features.
• Resume where you left. Stores for each folder where you left
• Show folders as a 'flat' list if you have a small collection
• Alternatively show folder hierarchy like in a file manager for larger collections
• Four configurable seek buttons. Very useful for seeking in podcasts or audio books
• Equalizer (Android 2.3 and newer):
- 4 customizable settings
- 8 predefined settings like Bass Booster, Vocal Booster and Party setting
• Virtual room and reverb effect (Android 2.3)
• Speed control with pitch correction (Android 4.2+)
Increase or decrease the playback speed of your podcasts or audio books.
Not suitable for music. Please watch the video: http://youtu.be/d_0eWUXs6Yo
• Pre-amplifyer: Increase the volume of audio which was recorded with a low level. (Android 4.2+)
• 432 Hz playback mode. Please read this article for details: http://goo.gl/Oeg5hh (Android 4.2+)
• Car/Sports mode with big buttons
• Change volume and balance with two finger gesture. Youtube video: http://goo.gl/9LXsIE
• Undo function: Undo actions if you accidentally touch a button or select another track
• Shuffle and repeat options (long tap on play/pause button)
• Delete and rename files (long tap on file)
• Sleep timer
• Headset button control (double and triple clicks)
• Lyrics via musiXmatch app
• Last.fm scrobbling via 'Simple Last.fm Scrobbler' app
• Search for files and folder
• Share files
Don't worry about 'adware' warnings of some antivirus scanners. Of course the player is not a virus. This is just because the player shows advertisements. The full version is not affected by that.
Permissions: Please take a look at the F.A.Q section on my homepage:
This music player is not only based on artists or albums, but also based on the folder structure. And more than 3 desktop widgets make your music play never been so easy.
Over 22 gorgeous background skins to make your music player look more outstanding,
The unique equalizer make your music sounds like you've never had before.
- Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, and album artists.
- 3 simple home screen WIDGETS (4x1,2x2,4x1).
- High quality decoding with mp3,mp4/m4a,wma,flac and ape;
- Smart Playlists for easy access to your favorite and Most Played songs.
- Music Library wide SEARCH. Find all your music never been so easy.
- Lyric support.
- Five band equalizer.
- More then 20 types of pre-set music tone for your choice, or you can manually adjust the equalizer.
- Manually pick your preferred album artwork, artist pictures, genre illustrations from the Internet, the Gallery app, ID3 tags, or album folder.
- home screen WIDGETS
- NOTIFICATION STATUS support: display album artwork, title and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS in notification status.
One of the most successful and high quality music players for Android.
*Standard id3 tags support.
*Music Title, Artist and Album editor
*Support quick search and preview in player
*Easy Cover with "lucky cover"
*Support mp3, ogg, m4a and flac.
#Please send me a bug report before you give 1 star, 1 star doesn't help fixing the problem at all.
#Credit: Italian translation by Gabriele Ravanetti.
Swedish translation by Magnus Burton.
1.WAV file doesn't support standard ID3 tags, not everything will work on WAV files.
2.If you are using version 1.9.10, please update.It has problem under 2.1 and below.
3.This editor uses ID3v23 format for saving.
4.If you find any bug, feel free to send us feedback, you can also send me the problem file using send in long press menu.
If you are using Android 4.4.2, you may find out that the app can't operate your files on your SD card anymore. That's Google changing the rules in Android, not us. No app can do that anymore. We are trying to provide a solution for this, but for now you can just move your music files to your internal storage. It will resolve all problems you are complaining.
Samsung phones have a problem with corrupt ID3 tags. The phone's media scanner will crash when scan a corrupt file and part or all of your music will not show up in system music player any more. If your music are missing after editing, just find the file you edited and delete it. The bug doesn't exist on motorola and htc phones. And this app also has no problem with corrupt files. We are doing more tests on more phone models.
#Buy the paid version if you like it.
#If you have problem with editing specific audio files, please send the files to developer to improve the product.
The default Google Music app on your device will not see changes made to Genre Tags until the song is copied off the device and back on to it again. However other music players will show the updated genre as soon the file is saved. All other tags should show their changes immediately.
MP3dit is a music file tag editor. This music tagger can search for album art, fix split albums and song order, and change the artist, album and genre of all your songs. MP3dit can also edit entire albums or groups of files at the same time.
Extremely easy to use, MP3dit is a fully functional music tagger that has the features professionals require yet it’s easy to download and use!
- Supports MP3, FLAC, OGG VORBIS, MP4, M4a, and M4p files. Please note WAV files have no official tagging standard, and is not supported at this moment.
- Edits the music file so that any changes you make will stay with the file, even if the phone is turned off, or the file moves to another device.
- Edits the Android MediaStore so changes made to the mp3 file are automatically shown in all media players, without having to turn the phone off and on again
- Split albums will in most cases be automatically joined, just by selecting both albums and saving (As long as the Album Artist and the Album are set to the same thing)
- Adds/Edits Album Art, which can be found by taping the album artwork for a simple Google Image search, or a manual Google image search by long clicking on the Album Artwork
- Adds/Edits Song Title when only a single song is selected
- Adds/Edits Artist, Album Artist, Album
- Adds/Edits Genre which is shown as the actual Genre name, not a number that represents a genre, or you can choose a custom genre
- Edits song order through an easy to use drag and drop list
- Songs can be selected individually, or they can be selected as a group, or as a a set or groups of albums.
- Have songs that android is labeling ""? Then just open them and save them, and the files will be back to normal!
- When adding Adding or editing Album Art, try long clicking on the album art for custom searching, and selecting pictures from your phones gallery!
- Garbled tags? Try changing the text encoding to one of the following: ISO-889-1, CP1251, KOI8-R, Shift_JIS, GB2312, EUC-KR, cp1256, ISO-8859-6
Support for adding/editing lyrics
Option to select only albums without cover art
Option to not change album art
Option to not change genre
Support for changing capitalization
Support for many more tags
Application by Roan Cooney
Russian Translations by: Mihail "Ras2" Agafonov
If you wish to help me translate it to a language, send me an email, and I'll give you access to my translation project.
Music Player is completely free Open source player. This is a music application built on 2.3 support Android 1.6 and later .
Music Player Free was designed with both the easy and advanced listener in mind. The easy to use interface allows you to browse to the music you want to hear faster without getting bogged down in details and extra buttons.
Additionally, advanced options give you an opportunity to create your own music listening experience with quick playlist editing and a dynamic equalizer.
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (including alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- create quick playlists
- dynamic queue
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- 1 configurable widget types
- configurable lock screen with optional Direct Unlock
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- tag editor
- fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings
- set the music you like as ringtones .
- "Music Player Free" development based on Adnroid open source Project. While adhering to Apache License 2.0 . https://code.google.com/p/android/
- Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
With "Snoop mode or Live Wallpaper," this app provides visualization for another media player.
[NEW] Official WEB site has been launched!
[IMPORTANT] Compatibility of Android Lollipop
Snoop mode doesn't work properly on Snapdragon processor based device with Android Lollipop. This is platform specific OS bug.
1. Open System settings -> About phone
2. Tap "Build number" 5 times (this enables "Developer options" menu)
3. Open System settings -> Developer options
4. Uncheck "Use NuPlayer (experimental)"
5. Reboot your phone
More info: "Inspection of Visualizer's behavior"
[NEW] You can contribute to translate this app into your language. Please visit https://www.localize.im/v/dt . ("Localize" is an open-source Android app localization platform developed by delight.im team)
[IMPORTANT] This app doesn't work properly on certain devices. Sadly, I can't fix them because there are serious bugs in their implementation. But some workarounds are exist, so please refer to my posts;
- Limitations on Nexus 4, 5 and 7 (2013) (*1)
- Limitations on Galaxy S3, S4 and Note 3 (Snapdragon model only) (*2)
- Limitations on recent Motorola's phones (Moto X, DROID Mini, ...)
I made Music Visualizer app community on Google+. If you want to try a latest version app, please join the community and register as a app tester.
Step 1. Join to Music Visualizer Google+ community
Step 2. Enable beta testing
* Ver.1.6.8 is the latest version. No beta testing at present.
- 11 types of renderers and randomized of them
(Cover art / Waveform / Shiny Particles / Noise Flow / Colorful Orb / Simple Bars / Heart Beats / Laser / Digital Equalizer / Hex Tiles / Energy Sphere)
- Playback media in your phone
- Control by gestures
- Live wallpaper mode
- Daydream mode (for Android 4.2 or later only)
- Snoop mode (You can use this app with your another favorite media player!)
- External player app control
- Equalizer and audio effects
- Microphone input mode
- Last.fm Scrobbling support
* Gesture information
Single tap: Toggle media information
Double tap: Play/Pause
Long press: Choose renderer
Swipe left: Previous
Swipe right: Next
Swipe up: Show media controls
Swipe down: Hide media controls
Circle (once): Repeat all track
Circle (twice): Repeat single track
"S" shape: Toggle shuffle
(for 2.3 Gingerbread only)
Touch screen edge of top-right: Show play queue
- If alternative wallpaper image picker not worked properly, please install QuickPic app.
- Scrobbling feature requires official Last.fm app or Simple Last.fm Scrobbler app
- This software uses third party components;
+ ViewPagerIndicator (http://viewpagerindicator.com/)
+ android-ColorPickerPreference (https://github.com/attenzione/android-ColorPickerPreference/)
+ MultiSelectListPreferenceCompat (https://github.com/h6ah4i/mulsellistprefcompat)
+ Poweramp API Lib (https://github.com/maxmpz/powerampapi)
+ android-morphing-number (https://github.com/bydavy/android-number-morphing)
- Russian support (Thx. Артем Брытков)
- Chinese (Traditional) support (Thx. 楊沁儒)
* Recommended device specs.
CPU: Dual core or above
GPU: Mali-400MP, Tegra 2, PowerVR SGX540, Adreno 220 or avobe
Welcome to the complete program of the 12th edition of Nuit blanche à Montréal, featuring more than 200 activities spread out over 3 quartiers and 2 pôles. This application, presented by Hydro-Québec, offers the complete schedule including venues and sites, categories and full descriptions of the activities.
Featuring a new look as colourful as the 16th edition of MONTRÉAL EN LUMIÈRE, the 2015 application offers a “discovery” configuration presenting the complete program in photo form from the outset, allowing you to discover all the activities.
As in last year, an “augmented reality” module allows you to use the camera in your mobile device and “see” the activities around you, anywhere in the city. Thanks to the Radar function, users can identify the activities closest to them, locate all activities using our dynamic maps, and create their own itineraries. Each activity is detailed and categorized, allowing the user to locate it on a map, consult its website or automatically call the phone number. Using the Multimedia tab, it’s easy to share favourites on Facebook or Twitter and publish all the best photos taken during the event. Finally, a research tool makes it easy to navigate between activity categories.
The FPSF 2014 headliners include: Six-time Grammy award winner Jack White, 2013 Pitchfork.com and Rolling Stone Album of the year winners Vampire Weekend, Billboard Hot 100 chart topper Zedd, the incomparable Ms. Lauryn Hill, Wu-Tang Clan of whom “no weapon in hip-hop history can rival the chaotic cohesion,” two-time Essential Mix winners Above & Beyond, Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros, Dwight Yoakam, Childish Gambino, Deftones and so many more.
The FPSF app is designed to help you enjoy the festival to the fullest.
Schedule: Check out the full lineup to tag and share your favorite bands with friends. Create your own schedule and receive notifications of when the acts you want to see are about to start.
Artists: Full listing of all performers at FPSF.
Photoframe: Share photos of your FPSF POV via the Photoframe function.
Maps: Easily locate stages, water booths, bars, restrooms, and other features at FPSF.
Other features include live updates during the festival, a guide of festival highlights, and a Spotify playlist of the 2014 FPSF lineup.
It's free, so download it now to get the most bang from your FPSF experience. http://fpsf.com
Available in both English & French, this app is your complete guide to one of North America’s heaviest festivals. Artist profiles, festival info, maps, and more, are all found inside. You can even select your favourite artists, build your own custom schedule, sync it with HEAVYMONTREAL.com and get updates when they are about to hit the stage!
Welcome to the official St. Jerome's Laneway Festival app presented by Rdio. We're delighted to once again deliver a two week long indie extravaganza to the urban jungles of Australia, New Zealand and Singapore.
The Laneway app is back in 2015 with a fresh design and new functionality so you savvy festival goers can easily store all the info you need safely in your hip pocket.
Use the app pre-festival to discover more about your (new) favourite artists and stay on top of the latest news and competitions leading up to the 2015 events. Plan your day with the schedule feature and receive alerts during the festival so you don't miss a beat.
- Schedule planner with alerts
- Artist info
- Event info
- Laneway news
- Laneway playlists
- Event maps
- Connect with social media
Get ready for the largest Northern European music festival with the official app and prepare yourself for eight spectacular days of music, arts, events and partying with your friends.
Check out the line-up for Roskilde Festival 2015, listen to the artists and choose your favourites to create your own personal schedule and share it with your friends.
Use our recommender to explore new exciting music at Roskilde Festival and check out different Roskilde Festival playlists in the app.
See you at Roskilde Festival 2015, 27 June – 4 July.
En la sección de Artistas podrás ver todo el LineUp de este año, y tendrás la opción de agregar esos artistas que no te puedes perder para así poder armar tu propia experiencia. La aplicación te avisará 15 minutos antes de la presentación de cada uno de los artistas que has elegido para que no te quedes sin ver nada. Esta herramienta funciona aunque no tengas datos. A través de Facebook Connect podrás seleccionar tus artistas tanto en nuestra página web como en la aplicación y siempre estarán sincronizados para que puedas compartir tu selección en las redes sociales.
Con la opción Mapa, podrás ubicarte en el Festival y desde allí tendrás acceso a la programación de cada uno de los escenarios.
En la sección de Noticias encontrarás toda la información de actualidad de las bandas, las experiencias imperdibles dentro del Festival y por supuesto, todas las recomendaciones para que el Festival Estéreo Picnic definitivamente sea #UnMundoDistinto.
En la sección Horario podrás ver la programación en diversas modalidades para que de esta manera puedas filtrar tus intereses. Puedes organizarte por día y en la sección de Calendario podrás mirar la programación entera para ordenarla por escenario o en una tabla de tiempo comparativa entre las 3 tarimas.
En Favoritos podrás darle una mirada a tu propio horario, solo con los artistas que quieres ver. Desde allí también podrás compartir tu experiencia individual en Facebook.
El Photobooth te permitirá guardar tus mejores recuerdos del Festival y compartirlos en redes o por correo. Por supuesto tendrás varias opciones para que tus fotos tengan marcos y objetos con la estética del FEP 2015 y podrás subir tus fotos a una galería junto con los recuerdos de otros asistentes.
Disfruta de la música de nuestros artistas en Deezer y prueba tus conocimientos musicales en nuestro Quiz.
¡La aplicación del Festival Estéreo Picnic regresa con más posibilidades que nunca!
– This application presents the festival’s indoor (April 23) and outdoor (June 3) schedule and line-up, listings for venues and concert series, interactive maps, and links to buy tickets online. It includes concert descriptions and artist bios. The new Discoveries home page allows you to browse through all the shows while the Suggestions tool offers a list of musical events based on your Facebook Likes. A search engine allows you to browse easily through concert files or artist profiles and can also display free concerts, paying concerts or all at once. See photos and videos and locate current or upcoming shows near you with the built-in Radar feature. This application does not require a permanent connection to display festival schedules.
The JUNO Awards app is your complete guide to The 2015 JUNO Awards and JUNO Week, held in Hamilton, Ontario from March 9 to 15! Download the app to access JUNO tickets, event information, nominee listings, JUNOfest performer schedules and exclusive JUNO TV interviews with your favourite Canadian artists!
Nominees: Keep a list of the 2015 JUNO Award nominees in your pocket! Discover new artists and listen to their music, all without leaving the app!
Event Schedules: Stay on top of all the incredible events JUNO Week has to offer, with event information, venue directions and access to tickets!
JUNOfest: Create your own personalized JUNOfest schedule, organized by day and time. Add and remove artists with a single touch!
Favourites: Keep track of your favourite artists and their performance schedules throughout JUNO Week with the built-in scheduler. Whether your favourite artists are playing JUNOfest or at The 2015 JUNO Awards, you’ll never miss a performance!
JUNO TV: Catch the latest episode on JUNO TV, with new content released weekly!
For more information about The 2015 JUNO Awards go to: http://www.junoawards.ca
JUNO, JUNO Awards and Statuette design are trade-marks of The Canadian Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences (CARAS). Used under license.
Cette application a été réalisée avec le soutien du conseil général de la Manche.
Grâce à cette application, découvrez l’ensemble des artistes programmés pour la 14ème édition de P2N : David Guetta, M, Stromae, Foals, Gesaffelstein, Fauve, Julien Doré, Gaëtan Roussel, Casseurs Flowters et bien d'autres... et écoutez vos titres préférés directement depuis l'application grâce à Spotify.
Naviguez de scène en scène, jour par jour et heure par heure... Faites votre sélection et recevez des alertes pour ne louper aucun de vos artistes favoris.
Prenez-vous en photo avec le photomaton intégré et partagez vos meilleurs clichés avec vos amis via les réseaux sociaux.
Enfin, découvrez également l’ensemble des animations, stands et services disponibles sur le site et le camping du festival.
Une fois téléchargée, l'application ne requiert pas d'accès internet pour récupérer les informations.
Download and create your own schedule as well as check out our new Recommender function that suggest artists that you might discover for the first time!
This years app also has a «click to win» function that gives you a chance to win cool prizes that might just even come in handy during the festival.
See you at by:Larm!