Simply open the app and view any of the Be Moved posters through your phone to tap into the emotional side of music.
-Explore the ways music moves each and every one of us.
-Get a full list of show times and locations.
-Listen to music samples from festival artists.
-See what’s going on around the festival via the live photo gallery.
-Unlock a unique badge with each poster you scan.
-Collect all six badges and enter to win Club Passes to the 2014 XRIJF.
Each of the six posters features a different emotion and offers a unique experience, so be sure to find and try them all.
– This application presents the festival’s indoor and outdoor schedule and line-up, listings for venues and concert series, interactive maps, and links to buy tickets online. It includes concert descriptions and artist bios. The Discoveries home page allows you to browse through all the shows while the Suggestions tool offers a list of musical events based on your Facebook Likes. A search engine allows you to browse easily through concert files or artist profiles and can also display free concerts, paying concerts or all at once. See photos and videos and locate current or upcoming shows near you with the built-in Radar feature. This application does not require a permanent connection to display festival schedules.
Get ready for the largest Northern European music festival with the official app and prepare yourself for eight spectacular days of music, arts, events and partying with your friends.
Check out the line-up for Roskilde Festival 2015, listen to the artists and choose your favourites to create your own personal schedule and share it with your friends.
Use our recommender to explore new exciting music at Roskilde Festival and check out different Roskilde Festival playlists in the app.
See you at Roskilde Festival 2015, 27 June – 4 July.
With this app, you’ll be able to:
Discover artists, view the lineup, manage your festival schedule and share it with your friends on Facebook
View the festival grounds and find your way around with our map
Learn more about wristbands and our RFID cashless payment system
Connect on social and stay up to date with all the latest news from us at Bud Light Digital Dreams
Buy tickets, book hotel packages, find out how to get to the grounds, and search through our frequently asked questions
With the Montreux Jazz App you will be constantly connected with the Festival latest news. It integrates the usual functions such as complete concert listings, line-up, tickets and practical information. You will also have access to exclusive multimedia content latest videos, pictures from previous editions and a selection of this year artists’ tracks. Choose your favorite artists to create your own personalized schedule and share them via Facebook and Twitter. The Montreux Jazz App is the best way to be updated with the latest news of the Montreux Jazz Festival 2015!
Montreux Jazz App © 2015 Fondation du Festival de Jazz de Montreux
• Schedules: Includes all concerts, workshops, family area and more!
• Artists: Find out when and where every artist is playing, discover new artists and listen to their music - all without leaving the app!
• Favourites: Create your own personalized schedule, organized by day and time. Add and remove artists with a single touch.
• Automatic Schedule Reminders: Receive a pop-up notification when one of your favourites is on stage, even when the app is closed! You’ll never miss a show again!
• Stay connected with Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram Integration
• Vendors: Discover the artisans in the Hand-Made Village and the amazing selection of LOFT (local, organic, free trade) food in the Food Village.
• Info + Camping: Everything from operating times to help planning your day and various tips can be found here. Be sure to check this out before you get to the festival!
• Hear All Year: The fun continues all year long! Winnipeg Folk Festival presents many events throughout the year. This app will keep you connected throughout the year, so stay tuned! Please leave a comment and rating. Your valuable feedback will help improve the experience for everyone!
Discover and listen to all the confirmed artists, check out the schedules, get your tickets and charge your balance for drinks and food, and view all the information you need to know before and after the festival such as maps, news, pictures, social media, etc…
In your personal festival area you’ll be able to add your favourite artists and get alerts on when they go on stage. That way you’ll never miss an artist! Once the festival is over, you’ll be able to relive the best moments through the photo gallery.
Full Lineup: Become an expert on all the artists at Bumbershoot! Read info on each artist from all disciplines and find out exactly where and when they are performing. Want to see who is at Bumbershoot on Monday or who is playing the Mainstage? You can do that too.
Schedule: Synchronize your personal schedule between your phone and our website. View your customized scheduled and favorite artists to add them to your schedule immediately!
Virtual Info Booth: Have a question about Bumbershoot you want answered right away? Tweet our Virtual Info Booth and you’ll get a quick, customized response!
Social: Stay up to the moment with all things Bumbershoot! Receive live updates from Bumbershoot’s Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram feeds. Share your own photos and experiences with your friends inside the app.
Map: Need to know the quickest route between J. Cole and Pete Holmes? Turn to the Festival Map! Locate the different venues, food vendors, entry gates, and more.
The application, available in French and English, will be your guide during the Festival: locate the indoor and outdoor performances; access the schedule and description for each show, and manage your own calendar with all your favorites. Follow us on social media and buy your tickets online. Have a great festival!
Artists and professionals from around the world will gather to delight audiences, and offer them the most original and challenging acts. Once again, the festival is taking over the city for its sixth edition, inviting spectators to share some unusual adventures, unforgettable encounters and extreme sensations. Welcoming renowned troupes from three continents, the Festival will deliver exciting and dizzying experiences with its program of colourful shows full of high drama.
Dessinez votre parcours au cœur de l'événement entre cirque contemporain, musiques, théâtre de rue, performances éphémères, danse de bitume, déambulations jubilatoires et installations fantaisistes. Vivez la rencontre de trois acteurs essentiels du spectacle en vie : artiste, spectateur et espace public.
Naviguez directement par date et par lieu pour être au bon endroit au bon moment grâce à la géo-localisation (la votre et celle des lieux). Explosez les frontières, défiez l’apesanteur, inventez des histoires collectives, imaginez une autre métropole... Et après toutes ces aventures, pour un repos bien mérité, retrouvez également toutes les infos pratiques du festival.
Découvrez l’ensemble des artistes invités sur le festival (DOMINOES, 26 000 COUVERTS, BISTRODOCUS, GRANT LEE PHILLIPS, BALANESCU QUARTET…) et accédez directement à la billetterie
Une fois téléchargée, l'application ne requiert pas d'accès internet pour consulter l'information.
Cette application a été réalisée en partenariat avec les Éditions Greencopper.
Organize your weekend at the 4th edition of Pitchfork Music Festival Paris! Find more info on artists, day by day line-up, set times and different stages. Create your own schedule and receive a reminder 15 minutes before the beginning of the shows you don't want to miss!
Follow the festival on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and try our Blind Test ! You will also find useful info like local transport.
Have a wonderful festival!
This app is available in French and English.
This app is offered by SFR Live Concerts.