Moldejazz is Europe's oldest continuously running jazz festival, second oldest in the world, the most important in Norway and was started in 1961. In 2020 we turn 60!
The festival takes place every year in week 29, and with 10 different venues, approx. 100 events, 600 volunteers and 500 musicians we "take over" the whole city during the festival week. 6 days with a wonderful mix of jazz and related music, and musical highlight's from both national and international artists.
Here you will find information about our artists, program, tickets, travel, hotel and much more.
How it works?
• Star mark your favorites to get them added to your own schedule.
• Tap the person icon in the top right to see your own favorites and schedule, in date order.
• Share App content directly / Sign in with your Facebook profile..
• You will receive automatic push messages 30 min. prior to concert (star marked favourites)
• You will receive push messages from the festival with updates and info - but we do not spam!
• Use the map to locate our venues.
• From the artist pages you can easily locate the current venue.
• By choosing a venue in the map you get an overview of all concerts at the current venue, as well as venue info.
• Sound links are easily accessible for our artist's and the festival playlist.
• Buy tickets.