Easily manage & access your money.
New Walmart MoneyCard accounts now get:
Get your pay up to 2 days early with direct deposit. ¹
Earn cash back. 3% on Walmart.com, 2% at Walmart fuel stations, & 1% at Walmart stores, up to $75 each year. ²
Share the love. Order an account for free for up to 4 additional approved family members ages 13+.³
Get up to $200 overdraft protection with opt-in & eligible direct deposit. ⁴
No monthly fee with qualifying direct deposit of $500+. Otherwise, $5.94 per month. ⁵
Earn 2% interest rate on savings.⁶
Lock protection in the app. Misplaced card? Press LOCK to prevent purchases. Press UNLOCK to restore it instantly. ⁷
Use it for purchases everywhere Debit MasterCard® or Visa® debit cards are accepted in the U.S.
NO minimum balance or credit check to get a card today.
EASY WAYS TO MAKE DEPOSITS:
Direct Deposit your pay or government benefits.
Add money to your card from your existing bank account.
Free cash reloads with app at Walmart stores nationwide.
Deposit checks using your smartphone
Questions about your Walmart MoneyCard?
Log in to walmartmoneycard.com & email us, or call us at the number on the back of your card.
Must be 18 or older to purchase a Walmart MoneyCard. Activation requires online access and identity verification (including SSN) to open an account. Mobile or email verification and mobile app are required to access all features. See account agreements for fees, terms and conditions at https://www.walmartmoneycard.com/account/legal-info
1. Early availability of direct deposit depends on timing of payor's payment instructions and fraud prevention restrictions may apply. As such, the availability or timing of early direct deposit may vary from pay period to pay period.
2. Up to $75 per year. Subject to eligibility. Redeem rewards upon each anniversary of opening the account, using our website or app. See Deposit Account Agreement for details.
3. Activated, personalized card required. Other fees apply to the additional account. Family members age 13 years and over are eligible.
4. Opt-in required. Account must be in good standing and chip-enabled debit card activated to opt-in. Initial and ongoing eligible direct deposits are required for overdraft coverage. Additional criteria may apply which can affect your eligibility and your overdraft coverage. Overdrafts are paid at our discretion. Overdraft fees may cause your account to be overdrawn by an amount that is greater than your overdraft coverage. A $15 fee may apply to each eligible purchase transaction that brings your account negative. Balance must be brought to at least $0 within 24 hours of authorization of the first transaction that overdraws your account to avoid a fee. Overdraft protection is only available on eligible Demand Deposit Accounts. Log into your account and refer to your Account Agreement to check feature availability.
5. Monthly fee waived when you direct deposit $500+ in the previous monthly period. Otherwise, $5.94 a month.
6. Interest is paid annually on each enrollment anniversary based on the average daily balance of the prior 365 days, up to a maximum average daily balance of $1,000, if the account is in good standing and has a positive balance. 2.00% Annual Percentage Yield may change at any time before or after account is opened. Annual Percentage Yield is accurate as of 3/1/2022.
7. Monthly fees will continue on locked cards. Learn more in the Walmart MoneyCard app.
ATM access only available on personalized cards. Other fees may apply. Visit walmartmoneycard.com for more info.
Technology Privacy Statement: https://www.walmartmoneycard.com/content/dam/walmart-moneycard/legal/privacy-site-terms/Privacy%20Policy.pdf
Card issued by Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Inc. and Visa U.S.A., Inc.