The LINPACK Benchmarks are a measure of a system’s floating point computing power. Introduced by Jack Dongarra, they measure how fast a computer solves a dense N by N system of linear equations Ax = b, which is a common task in engineering. The solution is obtained by Gaussian elimination with partial pivoting, with 2/3*N3 + 2*N2 floating point operations. The result is reported in Millions of FLoating-point Operations Per Second (MFLOP/s, sometimes simply called FLOPS).
Test how fast your device is.
Support for Single Thread and Multi Thread
Application will save previous results
Screenshots are from emulator, thus so low results
Android Overclock makes your device blazing fast and can save your battery life! It also allows you to set custom profiles so you have full control over your devices performance. Control cpu with profiles for charging, time, temperature, battery, screen on/off and more! What sets Android Overclock apart from other similar apps is that it has all the functionality of these apps plus more features. It also looks extremely sexy!
This app requires root permission. For fast and friendly support please email us at JRummy16@gmail.com. We will be glad to help answer your questions and troubleshoot with you.
☆ Change cpu scaling settings (i.e. setcpu)
☆ Set cpu profiles with Screen off, battery percentage, temperature, screen on, charging usb, charging ac, changing/full.
☆ Gorgeous widgets with battery temp & cpu info
☆ increase speeds (overclock) or save battery life (underclock)
☆ Select scaling frequencies on the fly for supported phones
☆ Full overclock customization (set freq. and @ boot)
☆ Sexy and customizable UI
☆ Temperature notification options
☆ Voltage calculator
☆ Advanced settings (sysctl config, sampling rate, up threshold, other kernel tweaks)
** Extras for all devices: **
☆ Froyo apps2sd
☆ Ad blocker
☆ Free memory
☆ Build Property edits
☆ clear cache
☆ reboot, hot reboot, recovery, power-down
☆ lcd density, wifi scan interval, other build.props
and more +++
Devices listed below can use an overclocking module to overclock from within the app. Other devices can flash custom kernels to overclock. ( Droid X, Droid 2, Original Droid, Milestone, Milestone2, Flipout, Galaxy Beam, Galaxy A, Archos A70 Tablet, Archos A101 Tablet).
Note: Original Droid users must have the stock 4 slot kernel for the module to work. Support for more kernels may come later.
Developed by: JRummy Apps Inc.
Currently supports for reading and editing MS Word files( .doc , .docx , .rtf , .xml), MS Excel files( .xls , .xlsx), MS PowerPoint files (.pptx), Text file, office XML files and CSV files.
This is a great product that you are about to discover.
No additional license is needed, no Ads, no Hidden fees, no Up sells, ~everything you need is included~, and most of all our support team is always at your service (we reply fast).
- Word, Text Files and RTF files : Create, View and Edit any word file ( .doc, .docx, .rtf, .txt, .xml).
Export to PDF file(new), Spell Check, Search, Easy Selection, all buttons are dynamic, Decorate the selected text, Write Emails with this great editor and send them with your preferred Email account, add Pictures, in-app ready icons(like in the picture), Header/Footer, links, and many more features, real page size(option for viewing and zooming too), easy and fun to use, user friendly, Like the Word editor on your computer !
- Excel : Advanced excel editor, View, Edit and Save Excel files ( .xls, .xlsx), lets you create complex workbooks, easy and fast styling, includes presets that you create, all functions available for fast entry, spell check, all text styling and all cells styling, Zooming, easy to use, user friendly.
- PowerPoint : Unique PowerPoint editor, that lets you be very creative on the go and even at home, you might find it very useful for office presentations especially after you made it with this editor, many tools and features to let you achieve your goals, this editor is a must and it's included !
- CSV : View, Edit and Save CSV files, Sum Columns, Search and Edit, Sort descending/acceding according to any column, Save(save guard- to avoid lost of data).
Many records as you might need to load (100 records per page, many pages as your file is).
Add CSV, add one CSV file to another, letting you combine as many CSV files as you need into one file, easy to use, user friendly.
- Printing and emailing : You can print your documents, compose beautiful emails or attach your documents to an email.
- Tutorial section (NEW)- tutorial videos showing all the features available in Android Office editors, each editor has its own tutorial, button by button and task that might not be obvious at first glance.
According to your request, here are the permissions explanation :
- Internet access : used for Dropbox, Google license check and emailing.
- User Account info : used for registering Android Office (registration is not necessary to all users, only for those who failed to register in front of Google Play)
More information at our Web Site, feel free to contact our support team -
You can also watch the promo video.
Note : PDF editor is Coming next, you can now create PDF Files using the word editor.
* We are welcome your advice/suggestion, and we'll consider each and every advice carefully, our vision is to make Android Office as your favorite editor, simply because it's the best, please share your thoughts with us, let us know what can we do to improve this great editor - to make it even better, you can mail to FB@SiblingOnline.com , your suggestions.
**We recommend on ControlMyPc to transfer files from and to your computer, from anywhere in the world.
keywords : word , office , android office , Microsoft office , doc , docx , excel , spreadsheets , rtf , xml , txt , documents , csv , ms word , office suite , xls , xlsx, pptx ,ppt , powerpoint , power point , presentation , slideshow , slide show .
Please Note: This is the last month that Android Office will run for $5.99, get your copy now to get it for the lowest price, all updates are free and it's all included.
What is Android Tuner: http://www.3c71.com/what
☺ Replaces 20+ apps easily worth 30€ or more ☺
Life-time support, updates and new features for all your current and future devices.
Supporting me is only a couple of beers ☺
☺ Best on rooted phones, works well on stock phones too
♦♦ Feature set (some require root access, try free version first) ♦♦
► Device manager *1
◊ Device profiles (CPU, IO, components)
◊ Tasks scheduler (app management, clean-up, etc)
◊ Device watchers to automatically activate a profile, run tasks or display alarms
◊ Battery savings using profiles and tasks
► File explorer *1
◊ Batch copy/paste, zip, delete, move, share and stream files and folders
◊ Change files/folders permissions and ownership
◊ Access all your Samba network shares
► Application manager *1
◊ Backup and verify app apk/data (multiple versions), sms and call-logs
◊ System app uninstaller and update cleaner
◊ Share and backup apps to e-mail, DropBox, GDrive, etc...
◊ Move any apps to user, system, SD or link2SD
◊ Freeze/unfreeze apps, crystallize (eg hibernate/greenify) and control app startup and events
◊ Zip align, clear cache, wipe dalvik-cache, fix permissions and optimize databases
◊ Control app notifications, permissions, locker (secure access), rotation and force screen-on *2
◊ Usage and standby statistics (find app draining your battery)
► Network manager
◊ Set WiFi access point priority
◊ Configure Android firewall, TCP Congestion, DNS *1
► Task manager
◊ Check CPU, network and memory usage
◊ Kill (default) or force-stop *1 any apps or kernel processes
◊ Automatic task killer, memory booster, memory cleaner
► System Control *1
◊ CPU governor, frequency, voltage, GPU controls, thermal and MPDecision controls
◊ Build.prop and sysctl editor (basic and advanced mode)
◊ Boost, analyze and benchmark SD cards
◊ Android memory manager, memory cleaner, SD linker (directory binder)
◊ fsync, sweep2wake, gamma and fast charge control
◊ Safe: restore defaults from app or recovery and CPU settings on boot-loop
► System Monitoring
◊ All Android applications or all processes, battery, CPU, network, memory
◊ Component states (WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, 3G, Phone, APN)
► Status bar notifications
◊ Battery, cpu, memory, sd, temperature optionally with graphics in drop-down
◊ Add battery remaining bar on top or bottom
◊ Remove original battery icon
► Highly Configurable Widgets
◊ Resizable gauge widget
◊ 1x1 and 2x1 (PRO ONLY) text widgets
◊ 2x1-5x2 graphic widgets (PRO ONLY)
◊ 1x1 and 4x1-1x4 (PRO ONLY) toggle widgets *1
◊ 4x4 summary widget (PRO ONLY)
► System Toggles (manual widgets or in profiles)
◊ GPS, WiFi localization
◊ WiFi, BT, BT discoverable, APN, NFC, airplane
◊ Tethering (USB, WiFi, BT)
◊ Brightness, screen time-out, stay awake, flashlight
◊ Ringer, vibrate, synchro, background data
◊ Debug (over WiFi), unknown sources, USB storage, reboot
► Terminal Emulator & Script Editor
◊ Command history
◊ Run or test any scripts, optionally on boot
◊ Share scripts, commands and outputs
► System Logs Reader *1
◊ Logcat or kernel messages
◊ Advanced filtering and search
and much more that meets the eye ☺
*1 Requires root and kernel support for full feature
*2 Requires root and Xposed framework
Caution: Rooting and root brushing your mobile device can compromise its performance or cause malfunctions.
Upgrade to the more powerful Android Antivirus v2.0 here:
✔ Suitable for any device
✔ Ultra fast scanning engine
✔ Minimum system resources required
✔ Works flawlessly with HTC, Motorola, Samsung, Dell and many more
(screenshots in German but app in English)
For problems with offline maps I have to contact the MapsForge team for help. I only use there framework. Therefor I could not help directly.
Tip: on small screens hide timer or compass in settings
Android-Speedometer is certified as a safe app by http://www.appoozle.com
numeric values for:
- speed (km/h, mph or kn)
- altitude (from GPS or webservice)
- odometer (km, mi, nm)
- digital clock
- max. speed
- average speed
- daily odometer
- route recording and speed trend diagram
- accelerometer with variable start and stop speed
- time to distance (eg quarter mile)
- location (link to map available)
- available satellites and accuracy
- anchor alarm (leaving radius alarm)
- Headup-Display (HUD = MIRRORED view)
- automatic night mode
- custom font colors for day and night mode
- landscape view
- free floating transparent speedometer display
- widget for homescreens (Widgets do not work properly if app is installed on SD card. If you want to use the widget you must install the app in the internal memory of your device, if not App2SD is full supported.)
- save location and start pedestrian navigation to it (find your car)
- gpx, kml and csv file export and send for data exchange (e.g. with google earth)
- gpx file (re)import
- spoken speed warnings (any number of adjustable speeds) or spoken speed (NEEDS to install Text-to-Speech!!!)
- speed camera warning (radar) for many countries with metric units (no US or UK)
- map view with online maps from Google Maps or offline maps from OpenStreetMap (MapsForge)
Developer tested on
Android 4.2: Google NEXUS 7
Android 4.1.1: ASUS Transformer Infinity
Android 4.0.4: Samsung Galaxy Tab (with Cyanogen 9.2)
Android 4.0.3: HTC Sensation (with Revolution HD 6.8.2)
Android 3.2: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, HTC Flyer
Android 3.1: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Android 2.3: HTC Sensation, HTC Incredible S, HTC Flyer, Motorola Defy (with Cyanogen 7.2), Samsung Galaxy Ace
Android 2.2: HTC Desire, HTC Desire HD, Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Motorola Defy
Android 2.1: Motorola Defy (sound crash on anchor alarm, map crash and temporarily problems with speed update)
This app contains advertising to finance the program development and operation of the necessary server. Some providers collect anonymous data to personalize the advertising. You can disable the data collection (free of charge) or completely remove the advertising (charge) in app settings.
If anyone wants help translating the app to other languages - please send me a mail. It's very easy!
Please mail problems and suggestions! I will try to help in every case.
Now powered by Fetch, your smart personal assistant for apps and games. Fetch uses our team of Android experts and the technology of App Genome Project to find the best apps that match your likes.
We test and review dozen of new apps and games every day so you can quickly get to the best ones. Optimized for speed: Fast to open, fast to browse & fast to search, no clutter!
- FREE: New Top Apps & New Top Games, everyday
- REVIEWED: Android experts test and review the best apps for you
- PERSONALIZED: our algorithm learns what you like and brings more
Install the best alternative to the Android Market. It's the best discovery tool in the Market, including personalized recommendations based on app you have installed.
We organized the applications in ways to get to the best apps & games quickly & we have tools for expert Android user:
- Top Apps & Top Games: 100+ editorialized lists with daily updates
- Apps of the Day: hand-picked top apps every day in your feed
- Better Search: Quick suggestions as you type & human optimized
- My Apps: The fastest App Manager! Move2SD, Easy Uninstaller & Share, App updates coming soon
- Widgets: Last Installed Apps, App of the Day, Apps you Liked
"BAM", now powered by Fetch, is the Best Market App for Android to search Google Play! Update Today! Start with Top Apps & Top Games: it’s like the editorial lists in iPhone for the Android Market. BAM is the best way to find a new app & new game without wasting time searching through junk!! Our editors review many apps & actually play games, then create useful lists of only the BEST ones for you. We have the best for each type: you'll only see one "poker" app or the best antivirus for Android or the best camera app, not many similar ones. Each has quotes on why we like it & we make our lists useful & practical: "Optimize My Phone", "Pranks & Jokes", "Best Themes",etc
1) TOP APPS LISTS
• Top Picks from Google Play
• Optimize Your Phone
• Organize Your Life Apps
• Shop Near You
2) TOP GAME LISTS
• Our selection of the most fun games on Google Play
• Action & Adventure
• Classic Arcades
• Strategy and Simulation
• Powered by Fetch
• Brings Games and Apps selected for you
3) UNIQUE WAYS TO FIND FOR APPS AND GAMES
• Filter by 100+ categories, paid/free, ratings & installs. Combine filters to explore the best apps in the market.
• Sort by Recent, Best, Popular and Trending
4) HOT AND TRENDING UPDATES
• See trending up app & games installed by the community
• No sign-up required, but pick a nickname to be recognized
5) APPS FOR YOU: Personal app recommendations based on your installed apps
6) MY PROFILE
• Easily access apps you favorite here
• App wishlist. To add apps to your wish list, tap on the heart
7) MY APPS: All your installed apps
• Apps Manager: See apps that are movable to sd card. Move apps2SD / Move apps to the phone
• Quick Uninstaller: Uninstall apps with 1 click
• Share/Send with friends or post on Facebook, Twitter, Email
• Sort by installation date, sd-card availability, size & name
8) APPS OF THE DAY - Daily suggestions in your feed
9) COOL WIDGETS
• Last Installed Apps Widget: recently installed apps, easily accessible
• Apps of the Day Widget: new apps every day tested by us
• NOTE: BAM must be on phone for the widgets to work, not on SD. Move & restart phone
Learn more about Fetch at FetchMobile.co
Powered by Fetch and the App & Game Genome Project (beta for Android only)
Best Apps Market is also known as "BAM"
✔ Suitable for any device
✔ Ultra fast scanning engine
✔ Minimum system resources required
✔ Works flawlessly with HTC, Motorola, Samsung, Dell and many more
ANDROID ANTI VIRUS v2.0 - quick and easy way to scan your device for dangerous apps
ALYac Android is an Android OS-Optimized antivirus application featuring the advanced security features of ALYac,
The most popular free antivirus application in Korea.
1. Antivirus Protection for Android – Malicious file and package detection.
2. Package Safety Indices – Application and developer safety ratings.
3. Spam Management – Spam filtration based on registered spam numbers and keywords.
4. App Management – Manage running and potentially dangerous apps from a single screen.
Android 2.1~2.3, 4.0~
* Unblock any websites – unblock YouTube, unblock Facebook, and others such as Hulu, Netflix and BBC where it is blocked
* Give unrestricted access to mobile VOIP and messaging services such as Skype and Viber anywhere
* Secure your mobile WiFi connection with HTTPS encryption
* Prevent hackers from stealing your private information
* Browse the web privately & anonymously
* Compatible with Android OS version 2.x and 4.x
In case of any issues, please email us at https://hsselite.zendesk.com/home instead of leaving a support issue or comment in the reviews.
Recommended by CNET, PC WORLD, CNN and PC Magazine.
★★★★★ “You'll notice the difference in Web page loading times. We liked the fact that Hotspot Shield cut down average loading times by more than 30 percent,” CNET
★★★★★ “By using VPN technology to encrypt all traffic….Hotspot Shield protects all digital communication including browsing, e-mail, text messaging, and communication by apps,” PC Magazine
★★★★★ "If you're concerned about threats like Firesheep or you know how easy it is to sniff out passwords and cookies, you may want to give the app a try," Lifehacker
Features: Enjoy great features you love on the desktop version!
* Protect yourself while using Wi-Fi hotspots (VPN encrypts all internet traffic); protect your identity, your IP address and stop unwanted tracking. Share and communicate privately.
* Gives you access to your favorite sites: Unblock any blocked content and services - get Facebook, Skype, BBC, YouTube, Twitter, Flickr, Netflix, Hulu, Pandora, Viber, VOIP, messaging and other services wherever you are: at work, school or while traveling
* Quickly share the app to your loved ones via email or SMS, so they can secure their connection too! It provides the best recommendations from your contact list. We DO NOT store any personal information.
Monthly and Annual subscriptions available for faster connection, better cost savings and enhanced security. All subscriptions provide unlimited VPN bandwidth and NO ADS
* A few devices are not compatible with Hotstpot Shield VPN. Please contact your device manufacturer to check if it supports VPN.
* Now we ask 2 additional App Permissions, Phone Calls & Your Social Information to enable sharing the app easily.
* For 2.x OS: Before starting Hotspot Shield VPN, if you have other installed VPN clients, please be sure that they are disconnected.
Follow us on…
Also check out our desktop version: http://www.hotspotshield.com
Support URL: http://hsselite.zendesk.com
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Copyright: AnchorFree, Inc.
Thank you for all the support!
Tags: AnchorFree, Hotspot Shield, Free VPN, WiFi, Hide IP, IP address, Secure connection, Unblock sites, Access Internet, Content
* read sent and received SMS messages
* wipe phone
* lock phone
* erase SD card
* locate by GPS or network
* start alarm with flashing screen
* send SMS from web page
* message popup
* forward calls
* remote install
* phone status: battery, imei, etc.
* remote SMS alarm
* remote SMS lock and unlock
* remote SMS erase SD card
* remote SMS wipe phone
* remote SMS APN control
* start/stop GPS
* start/stop WIFI
* hide from launcher
* email when SIM card is changed
* get call list
* take picture with front camera
* take picture with rear camera
* make your phone speak with text-to-speech
* SMS message command
* SMS speak command
* lock timeout
* restore settings on boot
* record sound from microphone
* start and stop data connection from SMS
* start and stop WIFI connection from SMS
* content browser prototype
The app does no polling to a server, so there is no extra battery usage.
More details on the control web site: http://www.androidlost.com.
Have a question? Please use the forum: http://groups.google.com/group/androidlost
If you have trouble uninstalling, please read the FAQ - there are several one-click solutions!
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
What is the size of my phone screen? Am I on 2G, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi? How much is my phone memory? What is the RAM of my phone? What is the model number?... If such are the questions troubling you then My Android app is for you.
My Android app will help you to know the following:
1. Provides a list of apps installed on your phone with option to search and launch apps.
2. Phone and SD card memory info - How much is free and used?
3. Internet connection (2G, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi) device is connected to.
4. Screen size in pixels and inches.
5. Screen density - Low, Medium, High, Extra High, Extra Extra High.
6. Android OS name (Ex. Jelly Bean) and version number.
7. RAM of the device.
8. Manufacturer and Model number of the device.
My Android app presents the above information in a very neat and simple manner so that anybody can easily understand. Cool user interface with some cute animations.
Supported in 16 languages:
Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Vietnamese.
Hope you like My Android!
+ If you are having trouble entering text, try installing the free "Hacker's Keyboard IME". (Especially if you have an HTC or Samsung device.)
+ This app isn't a game emulator.
+ This app won't help you root your phone or change your phone's IMIE.
+ You need to know (or be willing to learn) how to use Linux command line to use this app.
+ You may want to install a set of command line utilities like "Busy Box" in order to add commands beyond the commands that come built into your Android device.
Want to know more about Android Terminal Emulator?
Join the G+ community: #Android Terminal Emulator
Or check out the wiki:
Android Terminal Emulator is an open source project. Well written patches to fix bugs or add new features are welcome!
Want to add or improve a translation of Android Terminal Emulator? See https://github.com/jackpal/Android-Terminal-Emulator/wiki/Translating-to-Other-Languages for details.
1. Another developer has compiled the latest launchers from Google - search for "Digital Cookies" in the play store.
2. Apex Launcher
Google's launcher from Android 4.1 Jellybean, available for you, good gentleperson, right here, right now. No ads. No catches.
WHY DO I HAVE TO CHOOSE THE WIDGETS TWICE?!
Unfortunately it has to be this way. Sorry. It is due to Google cheating slightly with widget security.
I previously said that it "will likely never be fixed by Google, 'cause it doesn't affect them". Well I guess I have to eat my words because in Android 4.1 they fixed it! If you run this app on Android 4.1 it won't ask you to pick your widgets twice. Whether you'll actually ever get Android 4.1 is a-whole-nother story.
Oh yeah, also please don't rate it low because it doesn't have many features. That is kind of the point - it has exactly the same features as in the stock app. If you want more, check out Apex Launcher. :-)
If you want ICS icons, install ICS apps! The launcher does not decide the icons.
More from developer
Speed test your Android device and ROM with this standard CPU benchmark. Check the speed of your Android device and compare it to other Android devices. Results in millions of floating point operations per second (MFLOPS). Save results or post to the website to beat the best times.
Note: Your MFLOPS rating will increase in this version due to updated libraries and methods. Shows Android is improving! Newly added the ability to fully test multi-core processors with the use of multi-threading. Compare speeds from a single and multi-thread runs. See how well your multi-core device works under android.
The Linpack for Android application is a version created from the original Java version of Linpack created by Jack Dongarra. That version is located at netlib.org
The LINPACK Benchmarks are a measure of a system’s floating point computing power. Introduced by Jack Dongarra, they measure how fast a computer solves a dense N by N system of linear equations Ax = b, which is a common task in engineering. The solution is obtained by Gaussian elimination with partial pivoting, with 2/3*N3 + 2*N2 floating point operations. The result is reported in Millions of FLoating-point Operations Per Second (MFLOP/s, sometimes simply called MFLOPS).
This test is more a reflection of the state of the Android Dalvik Virtual Machine than of the floating point performance of the underlying processor. Software written for an Android device is written using Java code that the Dalvik VM interprets at run time.
Questions asked about the app:
What is the purpose of this app?
This is a simple benchmark test to show performance relative to other phones for a standard calculation. Linpack has been used for years on all types of computers, with a version used to rate the TOP500 computers in the world.
What speed is better?
A higher number is better. From the Top Devices list, you can see that each device has a certain range that they all come in at. What can affect the number is what else is running on android and the ROM version. It appears that Android 2.0 will also improve performance.
Does having faster speed improve the android phones or what?
Yes, it should. The Dalvik VM has a huge impact on the Linpack number. A better number on the same device would indicate that a new version update has improved performance. Or it could show that something has gone terribly wrong if the number goes down.
This is a beta version of the application which has a weight tracking element and information about the DS.
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION is used only by the AdMob ads.