Creating new tasks is always simple to do, requiring only a few sequential steps to complete. Schedule Planner allows users to edit and change their individual tasks or by batch editing multiple tasks. Users can even create notes attached to each task if they need more details. Use our PLANNED vs ACTUAL task tracking functions to commit a task as being accomplish to chart your schedule accurately. See these results on the statistics screen.
CATEGORIES AND STATISTICS
Busy users are provided with a flexible set of categories like “Meals”, “Health”, and “Work”. Tasks are then color coordinated by category for convenience and to monitor their statistics. The app employs in-depth pie-chart and bar graph diagrams to let users see how they spend their time based on category with a quick glance.
Tasks and full days can be planned in advance & viewed day-by-day via a practical graphic calendar or list view. See category colors mark each day on your calendar with planned tasks.
EXPORT & BACKUP
Keep track of your schedule by exporting your schedule via CSV or PDF along with notes. Also backup your data to the cloud to keep it safe and secure and to restore your data between devices.
Sync your task lists with Google Calendar.
Custom Categories to define your own breakdowns.
Advanced Alerts and Notifications
The world is busier than ever; take this opportunity to start optimizing your time and become more productive with Schedule Planner Classic!
Schedule Planner Classic is developed by Digi117, Ltd.
Timesheet has no separate Pro version, buy Premium in Settings.
• Add, edit or remove past entries.
• Multitasking, parallel tasks active simultaneously.
• Breaks registered separate, paid or unpaid.
• Overtime calculation.
• Voice commands, control the app with the phone still in your pocket. Only English, German and Swedish. (Premium)
• Automated punch in/out using GPS position, WiFi network, QR code or NFC tag.
• Timeclock style lock and home screen widgets.
• Import customer phone calls as tasks.
• Import calendar events as tasks.
• Manual and automatic export of tasks to calendar.
• Use tags for work classification.
• Document with notes, photos and maps.
• Weekly calendar view with work history.
• Export IIF timesheets that can be imported into QuickBooks. (premium)
• Handle multiple jobs, clients.
• Choose clients from contacts.
• Base salary/income per hour.
• Per project hourly rates for overtime etc.
• Register date, note, quantity, unit and price.
• Predefined unit price list.
• Automatic mileage calculation using GPS with Google Earth™ (KML) map route/track export.
• Time and income/earnings from tasks, overtime and expenses.
• Overall or per project.
• Daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, yearly or custom fixed/rolling period.
• Graphical chart with daily/weekly hours.
• Powerful time/payroll and expense report customization (layout) options.
• Save frequently used customization options as presets.
• Create PDFs, printable invoices and timesheets. Only latin chatsets. (premium)
• Itemized or aggregated (summary) reports.
• Sales tax (VAT/GST) or income tax.
• Daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, yearly or custom fixed/rolling period.
• File formats: QuickBooks (IIF), Microsoft Excel (XLS), PDF, CSV, HTML and XML.
• Send as e-mail attachment or to FTP server, Google Drive™, Dropbox, etc.
• Very flexible hourly rate options for overtime, off-hours, weekends, holidays, tagged, etc.
• Expense price list with import/export as CSV, XLS and XML.
• Manual and automatic backup to SD-card, FTP server, Google Drive™, Dropbox, etc.
• Custom tags.
• Round times to 3, 5, 6, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes.
• Show ongoing tasks as status bar notifications.
• Internationalization: currency, first day of week, distance (mile/km), paper & envelope size.
• Configurable interface: dialogs, editors, lists, duration format, etc.
• Google Earth™ (KML) map editor
• FTP client (extension)
• Excel spreadsheet viewer
• Image viewer
• Text editor
Read the documentation, also found in the app Help menu:
Available languages (thanks to)
• Brazilian Portuguese (Renan Esposte)
• German (Bernhard Gatzhammer)
We’d greatly appreciate your help with the translation:
For support or general discussion:
Report problems or feature requests using the issue tracker or visit:
Join the Beta:
Follow us on Google+:
Use time sheet (zeiterfassung) as a simple timeclock, work clock (punch clock, punch card, time card), timekeeper, worksheet, work schedule recorder or a complete solution for worktime tracking (time tracker), time keeping and time recording for payroll management.
FREE of charge
FREE of advertisements
FREE of smelly permissions
Countdown timer and interval timer
Duration up to 100 hours
Select between continuous ring and a variety of self-cancelling ring duration options.
Select between single countdown or repeating countdown interval timer.
Numeric keypad for fast time setting
Automatically handles extended range data such as 90 minutes
Accurate time measurement
The device does not have to stay awake
One-touch adjustable volume (on most screen sizes)
Large timer display
The self-cancelling ring duration options allow you to use the timer in the same way as a mechanical kitchen timer. The device doesn't demand that you stop what you are doing and attend to it when it sounds.
Numeric keypad entry ensures that the timer can be set with the fewest possible number of finger movements, saving you time when things are hectic.
The alarm will sound even if the device is asleep.
Great for cooking, sport, workouts, studying, games, or whatever you need a timer for!
This version has been optimised to run on phones or tablets using Android versions 7-13.
The timetable can be programed as a 1 or 2 week table, and upto 3 breaks can be included in the school day.
The following data tables are used,
- number per week
- period 1 start
- mode (A or AB)
- (display) colour
- start time
- end time
The widget provides a Home Screen view for dont4get XL, showing details of the next Task due. The widget icon button can be used to launch the dont4get XL editor.
The widget view is immediately updated when data is viewed or editted using dont4get XL. Remote edits made using the phone or Google calendars are updated in the widget every 10 minutes.
When the widget is installed from the Android Market, it will be downloaded to your device, and will appear in your application list.
1. Press the Android Menu button
- Manage applications
To install the widget on your Home screen,
1. If your device has more than one Home Screen,
select a Home
2. Press the Android Menu button
- dont4getWidget XL
Sometimes when widgets are downloaded from the markey they do not apperar in the widget list. This can usually be rectified by re-booting (ie. switch the device OFF/ON)
dont4get creates special calendar events (tasks) which are stored on your Android phone or tablet. If an online calendar is selected (eg. Google) the tasks will also be synchronised with your online calendar (where they can be viewed and also created, editted or deleted as required).
Unlike a Google task (which is a single event task), a dont4get task can be created as a single event task or a repeat task with complex rules,
eg. every 3 weeks on Wed until 1 Dec 2010 with alarm.
Task details (title, date, calendar and status) are displayed as a chonological list showing only the next instance of each task. Each item in the task list can be "clicked" to display a menu which provides the following options
When the status of a task is changed from active to done, the task will be removed from the display list (unless display all is selected). If the task has a repeat rule, the next instance will be computed and automatically added to the list.
An optional free home screen widget (dont4getWidget XL) can be downloaded from the Android Market/Widgets for use with this app. The widget must be downloaded and installed on the home screen. It displays the next active task, and can be used to launch this app.
-Toggle Status (Active/Done)
-View task detail
Try taskQ for free before you buy.
Fix: start time