Beermad mobile is designed for all beer-lovers who like to keep a record of the beers they've sampled. Whether you're a hard-core scooper or someone who likes to try different beers and keep notes about what you thought about them, this is the app for you. And it's incredibly easy to use.
Please note that import/export can only use whichever card in your device that has been defined as the "default storage location". This is due to access restrictions in Android to stop apps getting up to no good.
Please also note that there are no beers or breweries in the database until you add them yourself. An optional CSV file to import current regular/seasonal British beers will be available to purchase in the near future.
To people reviewing with problems (or anybody else having problems), please email with details so I can try to help/fix.
With over 1000 British Real Ale breweries producing over 10 000 beers every year, there's never been a wider range of ales available in our pubs. No wonder thousands of beer-lovers keep a record of the beers they've sampled.
Beermad mobile for Android is designed to make keeping those records even easier. Whether you're a hard-core scooper or someone who just likes to try a variety of ales and keep a note of them, it's designed to make your life easy.
You can record (and show) as much or as little about each beer and brewery as you want. The list below shows what you can record; you choose what to use, only the brewery and beer names have to be recorded.
Please note that this app does not come pre-loaded with a beer database. It will be empty until you start putting beers in yourself.
Brewery informationAs many or as few as you want of:
- Link to website
- Link to Beermad page
- Link to Quaffale page
- Link to Cyclops tasting notes page
- Telephone number (with quick-dial link)
- Email address
- Currently brewing (yes/no)
- Whether use of a sparkler is recommended (get this from Camra's Good Beer Guide)
- Date added
- Date last updated
- Up to four extra fields to record anything else about the brewery you want to note
Beer informationAs many or as few as you want of:
- Alternative names
- Sampled (yes/no)
- Personal rating
- Colour (as a typed-in name, from a colour-picker or by picking a colour from a photo taken with your camera)
- Beer style
- Date sampled
- Container (cask, Real Ale in a bottle, etc)
- Sediment preference (for RAIBs)
- Date added
- Date last updated
- Photograph (taken with 'phone's camera
- Up to four extra fields to record anything else about the beer you want to note
On some devices, the page automatically zooms annoyingly when you search for a brewery or beer. This can now be disabled within the Beermad mobile settings.
If you keep ratings, you can have a colour bar on each brewery page, giving an indication of how good or bad you've found the brewery's beers to have been (with optional alternative colour-scheme for colour-blind people.
Your existing beer list can be imported into Beermad mobile using a CSV file. All information is kept on your Android device and can be exported from the app either as a CSV file or a Beermad export file (suitable for keeping backups or copying beers to another Android device).
Beermad mobile can be used in English, Dutch or French (choose when you install it or change later).
Remember, this is a completely FREE application!
With this application you’ll be able to:
- See how cute you are
- Spy on people behind you
- Look around corners before turning.
- Confuse your dog
- Double your money (put it in front of the phone)
- Create an infinite loop (put your phone in front of a mirror)
Please, send us other uses you think of to @Guanapps !
- Keeps picture aspect ratio on all devices
- Automatically selects the best camera resolution for the screen
- Manages the camera right when the phone is switched off or is inactive
All comments, suggestions and errors are always welcome!
Please vote and comment if you like this application.
Authors: Mario Cao and Carlos Bethencourt
Identify every beer you come in contact with, anywhere. Speak the beer name, type it in, or scan a Bar Code. Access over 300,000 beers, and counting!
** If this update causes you to keep losing connection with RateBeer, please Uninstall it and Reinstall it from the market, you will not be charged again **
2/28/13 - Bug fixed; "Lost connection with Ratebeer, please check your internet connection and try again," issue should not be a problem any longer.
7/3/2011 - v1.22 - Facebook Fix for all clients, Facebook should now be fully operational!
6/24/2011 - v1.21 - Quick fix for Force Closes on beers with null Style Ratings. Sorry about that!! This will fix it.
6/24/2011 - v1.20 - Finally, another update! Sorry, we've been working hard on the iPhone version, which is almost ready for release! We've added 5-star ratings, a 1-100 Beer Style rating, some interface improvements, and an experimental Twitter share function! Enjoy!
Is the beer lover in your life tired of swimming through a sea of beer apps, just to get the results he or she needs, on the spot? Well, they can stop drowning in their vat of beer apps, The Beer Expert App is now available.
Unlike any other beer-information app on the market, The Beer Expert draws from a database of hundreds of thousands of beers – almost every beer on the planet.
For either regular beer lovers, or true beer aficionados, the inability to recognize the beer that’s in front of you, now, is extremely frustrating. But imagine being able to walk into any package store, grocery, brewpub, or bar, having a look at the beer selection before you and immediately having access to every beer’s vital information.
this app provides that exact information and more. With a burgeoning and ever-growing beer market, and other folks producing beer apps, we had to create ours to be bigger, better, more robust and simply more useful than any other available. And this app will be attractive to anyone who enjoys beer, not only the "beer geeks".
By either taking a picture of the beer’s upc code, typing in its name, or speaking it into your phone, The Beer Expert will immediately provide the user with the beer’s commercial description, a.b.v., style and several user reviews, along with a picture.
And once the user has sampled the beer, if they disagree with one of the provided reviews, they can give it a “thumbs down". Likewise, they can give great reviews a “thumbs up.”
The secret to The Beer Expert’s comprehensiveness is it bringing together two of the beer world’s greatest forces;
The Beer Sommelier® and RateBeer.com, which is arguably the largest beer database in the world. This combination allows for simply the most comprehensive, accurate and complete listing of beers available in the world…over 300,000 beers at the app’s disposal.
** Please keep in mind that this app is meant for educational/informational purposes ONLY. It's meant to tell you about the beer in front of you now, that you may purchase, but know nothing about. It does NOT have the functionality for note taking...this is NOT a beer rating app.**
In Short (Best Drinks App):
1. 15000+ Beers (Great App for Beer Lovers)
2. 2000+ Cocktail Recipes (Great feature if you love mixing your drinks plus Bartenders Favorite feature)
3. BAC% Calculator (If you drink n drive, MUST use this feature)
4. Drinks Tracker (Don't get overcharged plus track how much you drink per week per month etc)
It is free App! So give it a try and see yourself how much you going to love this app if you are alcohol drink lover.
Brief Description: All-in-One app where you can find thousands of beers and cocktail recipes. BAC% calculator feature can help you decide if you good to drive or not, depending upon blood alcohol content in your body. Drinks tracker feature can help you keep track of number of beers, shots or wines you drink over period of time. You can add the beers or cocktails you like to Favorites tab for easy access next time. Send the beer details or a cocktail recipe to any friend with one-click.
Detailed description of each feature:
Beers: Search 15000+ beers with detailed information. 3-way search gives you flexibility to browse through entire beers database efficiently and find your favorite beers.
• Browse By Location: Visiting different country or a state in USA? Find local beers around!
• Browse By Style: There are hundreds of different beer styles. Pick the one you like and find new beers!
• Browse By ABV%: Choose low alcohol beers, light, medium, high alcohol up to 65% or anything in between.
Cocktails: Check out 2000+ Cocktail recipes. Plus, you can also browse through list of cocktails based on ingredients you would like in it.
BAC% Calculator: Calculate your Blood Alcohol Content % in your body before you drive. Don't be alcoholic. Must use feature before you drink and drive.
Drinks Tracker: Keep track of your drinks. Set a Goal and add your drinks in the database. View your drinking stats. Reset the database anytime.
Advanced Search: Using this feature you can find cocktails based on the flavor you have a mood for. Could be any fruit, brandy, gin etc. Do not remember the full beer name you had last time? Try searching it over here with whatever you remember.
Additional features: Add any drinks to favorites, send cocktail recipes and beers details to your friends etc.
Drinks Guide™ Beers n Cocktail supports SPANISH language also.
Here is the greatest beer catalog right in your Android device!
For about 8000 years, beer has been an important, nourishing beverage. Beer was traditionally brewed as a "liquid bread", and as such has been an important source of calories and nutrients. Beer contains vitamins, minerals, and healthy plant constituents, such as phytochemical antioxidants.
It's all a matter of opinions and taste.
Remotely view and control your IP Camera, DVR, Network Video Recorder, CCTV or WebCam using this Android app for mobile, honeycomb, ics and jelly bean tablet.
New! Background Audio Mode (click Menu in Gallery View) where audio will keep playing even when you switch away to other apps or lock the screen. This includes motion detection sound alerts (if enabled for camera).
New! Motion Detection built into app works with all cameras. Option to play sound in viewers when motion is detected. Option to record only when motion is detected in Record Mode. Motion email notification option.
Has in-app upgrade for 2-way audio support on some cameras for use as baby monitor (axis, foscam, panasonic, more).
Has in-app upgrade for Record Mode which turns any spare Android device into a solid state, battery backed network recorder for your standalone IP cameras. Allows playback, search, and export to video clip.
- SSL encryption for privacy
- RTSP, h.264, MPEG4, ONVIF support
- two way audio (after upgrade)
- pan tilt and zoom (PTZ), presets
- motion detection inside app works with all cameras
- relay to control things like lights and garage doors
- custom controls like patrol (varies with various models)
- home screen and lock screen widgets
- matrix view, gallery view, and auto sequence mode
- double tap for digital zoom using pinch to zoom
- grouping of cameras to organize and for quick recall.
- Export / Import and sharing of cameras
- browser integration
- app password to protect access from others
- 24/7 recording of cameras
- scan camera capability
- auto sequencing of cameras and groups
- background audio mode
- mass actions in matrix view
Over 1800+ different makes/models supported (more than any other app). Includes cameras from canon dlink edimax levelone linksys sony trendnet. Also dvrs from night owl qsee swann zmodo and lots of old discontinued devices.
Visit my website for complete device support list:
Pintley learns from your tastes, suggests beers you’ll love, and invites you to free local beer tastings where you can try them.
Tap into your tastes! Pintley uses your ratings and taste notes to recommend beers you’ll love. Our personalized beer recommendations help you find the perfect beer for you.
FREE BEER TASTINGS:
Try something new! We host hundreds of rare beer events and free beer tastings across the country each month. Find a local beer event in your city, bring your friends, and make new ones!
FIND AND SAVE YOUR FAVORITE BEERS:
Use the app to pick the perfect beer when you’re out at a bar or in the liquor store. Track and share what you’re drinking, and remember beers with our favorites and wish lists.
PRESS & ACCOLADES:
• "Excellent and free!" - The New York Times
• "The Pandora of Beer" - BeerAdvocate
• "One of the coolest beer apps I've seen in quite some time..." - DRAFT Magazine
• 2011 MassChallenge Startup Accelerator Winner
PINTLEY'S FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Personalized Beer Recommendations
• Free Local Beer Tastings and Rare Beer Events
• Taste Notes
• Drink Tracking and Check-ins
• Beer Locator and Beer Map
• Facebook, Twitter, and Foursquare Integration
• News Feeds, Comments, and Friends
• Notifications and Private Messaging
• Favorites and Wish Lists
• Comprehensive Beer Library
• Integration with your Pintley.com Profile
I know it’s been a long time since you have received an update, but hopefully this one should make up for it. This is a complete update to the Beer Tour app, front and back ends, with some more goodies almost complete after a little more testing. I’ve been tinkering with this for awhile, but a couple of users who reached out to me a few weeks ago gave me the push to finish this update. I’ve been using this release for a week now and think I have most of the bugs ironed out, but if you run into anything PLEASE email me so I can work on them.
Included in this update
-Updated for ICS
-Added Android Action Bar
-New Tablet Layouts (side by side display)
-New tab pager with swipe gestures
-New Backend Server (this helped with a lot of the items on this list)
-Mini tour names for each store, no more generic “Cinco #1” names
-Beer Details (Brewer’s description, ABV, categories, styles, etc.) I’m still in the process of populating this data starting with the current Minitour beers.
-Rating sync (this will pull your ratings back down to your phone after a reinstall or to another device if you have multiple. Hopefully no more lost ratings.)
-Updated login page to accommodate newer date picker
-Updated beer history logic (I had a user send in an excellent example of the app horribly determining his current tour beers. This appears to be corrected now.)
-App update notifications
Almost Complete Features
-Custom names for beers, this will allow you to submit Minitour and Rotator beer names for your location.
-Beer comment system
-Personal beer notes
-Picture submission system for bottles and taps
-Rework remaining screens for tablets
Removed for this release (I’m in the process of re-adding these)
-Sample data upload
-Ratings for Rotators (this will be reimplemented with the custom names feature)
Features In Progress
-Sharing (Facebook, Google+, Twitter, etc...)
-Beer suggestions based on previous ratings
Unfortunately all of this came at a slightly cost. Those of you running Android 1.5, 1.6 and 2.1 won’t be able to use this update. Originally the update was slated to support Android 2.1, but it started exhibiting an odd database corruption issue which renders the app useless. As of this update, only Android 2.2 and higher will be supported unless I can find a fix for 2.1 in the future.
We have added a feedback page under the website link below. Please use this or direct email for suggestions and issues.
Keep a journal of your tasting notes and ratings with this beer app. Keep notes on that great microbrew you just tried.
Keep a log of your beer experiences the next time you have a glass at a bar, at a beer festival, or at home. Rate your favorites on your phone so you'll never forget them.
Read beer reviews that others have shared in our community and search the beer guide for interesting beers to add to your Wish List
See which beers you drink the most with the beer counter.
• Backup your beer info to the server. If you lose your phone or upgrade to a new phone, just restore your info to the new phone so you don't have to re-enter everything.
• Store a photo of the bottle label to go along with your notes.
• Export your beer info in CSV format and save it to your phone's SD Card or email it to yourself.
• Use the statistics tracker to monitor your beer information with stats like Total Number of Beer Tracked, Average Rating, Most Consumed, Beers by Style, By Serving Type (Bottle, Tap, Can, etc.), by Country, by State
- Added Rotate Photo button
- Alphabetized beer styles
- New Photo Size option under Settings
- Restore/Import should now update a beer if the import is newer instead of always adding for those synching between different devices)
- Backup to Server sends email confirmation if email address is entered
- New colors for those that didn't like gray
- Added Wish List to Bulk Delete
- Improved UI on Tablets
- Added price to main list
- Added new sorting options
- Added photo to main list
- Can now add shared beers/online search to beer list and wish list
- Fixed Post to Facebook
- Tapping on someone's name in shared ratings shows all their past beer ratings
- Added Sample to Serving Types
- Added Norwegian currency
- Added Sort by Country
- Search now searches Country and Brewer fields as well
- Beer Photos can now be shared on Facebook
- Send beer review via Email
- Fixed import bug for names with spaces in them
- Moved Style to lower heading
- Fixed crash during CSV Export
- Added Post to Facebook Wall option
- Can now "Move to SD Card" (app2sd)
- Added Barcode option to Wish List
- Can now add a shared beer from Others to wish list
- Wish List is now exported to CSV
- Export to Server includes Wish List
- Added ability to change currency under Settings
- Export to Server now supports utf8 characters
You can continuously shoot without the shutter sound.
№ 1 is chosen in the acquisition of a certain number silence camera
Finally surpassed 10,000,000 downloads!
Acquisition № 1 Silent Camera at Google Play for some of Country
Surpassed 12 million downloads!
Top Apps by Monthly Downloads Excluding Games in Japan
Google Play July 2013 Ranking #8
★Scene can be used
- Photos of children and pets.
- Party camera.
- Shooting sports
【The main features】
☆Continuous shooting ON / OFF . This will continue shooting until you TAP Again.
☆Auto focus switching.
* Blue is On, red is Off.
When you tap the camera button, it taks pictures after auto-focus .
If you want to take pictures in easy, you use with auto-focus function.
Function Off, When you tap the camera button, it taks pictures without auto-focus .
You can shoot faster than with auto-focus.
If you do not want to miss good shooting chance, use this function.
☆Auto focus by tapping the screen
└ You can adjust the speed of continuous shooting.
└ after continuous shooting, you can choose to save the image.
Note: Much as we'd like to it's almost impossible to build an app that supports all android phones. But with your help, we'll try. Please help us make this app better by sending bug reports to SilentCamera.email@example.com Don't forget to include your phone model and your Android OS.We might ask you additinal question to slove bug and uapdate.
Thank you so much!
Grab our app now and keep up to date with all things Electrik & Volta including exclusive offers, a digital version of the Electrik City Cask Ale Club card (so no need to ever worry about losing your card, just your phone!) food & drink menus, events, Electrik TV section and much more.
You will also find a 2 for 1 on food at Electrik or 50% off food at Volta reward offer just for installing!
Beer Defects is an application containing detailed information about aroma and flavor defects found in beer. Beer defects – also known as faults – are noticeable and objectionable departures from an acceptable norm.
The application is a complete reference to 12 common defects which may occur, and includes:
• Molecule responsible (chemical name)
• Chemical formula
• Main origins
• Typical concentration in beer
• Approximate flavor threshold
• Possible causes
• Possible treatments
• Possible prevention
Sensory descriptors (what it smells or tastes like) include:
∗ Banana, estery
∗ Nail polish, solvent, glue
∗ Bruised apple, sherry, nutty
∗ Phenolic, smoky, clove-like
∗ Antiseptic, hospital, plastic, vinyl
∗ Cheesy, sweat socks, old hops, putrid
∗ Rancid butter, butterscotch
∗ Rotten egg, sulfidic
∗ Skunky, lightstruck
∗ Canned corn, molasses, vegetal
∗ Cardboard, paper, oxidized
∗ Vinegar, sour
∗ Aroma and flavor defects can be searched by sensory descriptors or by chemical name (molecule responsible for the defect)
∗ General information about sensory thresholds
∗ Good sanitation techniques
WHO COULD USE IT?
Quick and accurate identification of off-aromas and flavors is advantageous for:
• Professional brewers
• Brewery laboratory and cellar staff
• Home brewers
• Instructors for beer programs
• Students in beer programs
• Beer judges
• Beer merchants and staff
• Beer writers
• Savvy beer consumers
WHY USE IT?
• For brewers, early remedial action can often correct the problem, before the fault becomes more serious or irreversible.
• For beer merchants, avoiding losses associated with defective beers improves the profit margin.
• Beer consumers should also know more about beer off-aromas and flavors so that rejection is based on genuine defects, not unfamiliarity.
A hard copy version of this app - called “The Defects Wheel for Beer” - is a perfect complement. Please see our website www.appliedsensory.com for this and other products including “The Defects Wheel for Wine” and “The Defects Wheel for Olive Oil” or to leave feedback/comments about this app.
A comparable app – Wine Defects - is available for wine at the Android Market.
This application has been tested and successfully run on Droid X, Droid Incredible and Aria Android telephones
Please note - you have to have your Old Chicago World Beer Tour card registered on the Old Chicago site before you are able to use this app. There is a button on login screen to do so before you try to log in.
PLEASE VERIFY http://oldchicago.com IS WORKING.
We rely on the site, and when it's down (like it has been), we can't do anything.