I haven't used the talking feature yet but I have been able to translate to and from Russian with the only limitation being the keyboard I had to download. If there is one as part of this program, I have not found it yet!
Great tool for Russian/English translation Pronunciation is clear and the vast majority of case conjugations are translated correctly. Those abilities alone are a HUGE victory over other translators. I have yet to find a phrase in Russian this translator couldn't handle - including nuances like the difference between pigmy and full-sized hedgehogs. I mean, come on... that's impressive. This one is worth supporting.
Word of the day, with audio Several languages feature now audio. That is great.
Okay good to check Google translate used to find this easier but since Google's update use that more but love this for word of the day
Very helpful Love it! I took a Russian class last year and this is helping me stay conversational
Fixed crash issue for Android version 2.3.x
- Long awaited feature - Offline dictionary
- Word of the day - Widget, Wallpaper and notifications.
- Rewards - get rewarded for using the translator
- Voice recognition (experimental feature)
- Share translation on Facebook, SMS or eMail
- Voice recognition for Russian - now you can speak Russian to translate
- on popular demand - new feature: translate incoming SMS
- Post to Facebook
“Learn Russian” contains over 800 commonly-used Russian phrases & vocabularies