The 2015 Games Trip Planner is the travel information source providing real-time traffic information for spectators and GTHA residents for the TORONTO 2015 Pan Am/Parapan Am Games.
If you plan to drive to the Games or anywhere in the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area this summer, the 2015 Games Trip Planner is an must. Traffic rules and parking around most TORONTO 2015 Pan Am/Parapan Am Games venues will change during the Games. In some cases there will be road closures. The 2015 Games Trip Planner will help you get around, get where you need to go and park. Give the app your starting point and destination, and it will do the trip planning for you. If driving is not practical, the app can also provide a transit alternative.
Users will also get important venue information, multiple route options and highway travel times based on traffic conditions.
With the 2015 Games Trip Planner, you're always aware of any traffic congestion well in advance with hands-free visual and audio feedback advising you of traffic conditions on your route.
- Sends auto-reminders to start up the app using location and background services
- Push notifications with live updates during the Games
- Pan Am/Parapan Am Games venue-specific travel information
- Specialized routes to guide users to Games venues
- Plan your trip to the Games with one of three different methods of transportation
- Available in English, French, and Spanish
- Hands free audio traffic reporting
- Monitors traffic when you input a route and as you drive (5 miles ahead on local streets, 20 miles ahead on highways)
- Save your most-used routes and receive daily traffic push notifications before you leave for a destination
- Push notifications of major traffic incidents that affect the entire metro area
- Help other commuters! Report traffic tips to the traffic center and we'll use your report to update others
Using collective data and reported incidents gathered from live users as well as other traffic sources, the 2015 Games Trip Planner guides you to your destination with informative, real-time updates.