UPDATED - Includes all City of Vancouver Cams and BC Ferries too!
Traffic web cams for commuters in Vancouver, BC, Canada
Ready to head home and you want to check the traffic? Live Traffic Vancouver is the fastest way to get to the traffic web cams that matter to you. Instead of browsing to a web site and working your way through the menus and map graphics to find a web camera just open Live Traffic Vancouver on your android and go straight to the camera you want with one click. Navigate through the other cameras along your route, in order, with a simple Next button.
Should I stay or should I go?
The traffic is slowing to a crawl. Is it going to clear quickly or is it time to bail and find a better route? Open Live Traffic Vancouver, select the nearest camera with one click and then navigate through the web cams along your route to see how far the congestion continues.
Cameras are maintained by BC Ministry of
Transportation and Infrastructure. Individual cameras may be inoperative due to weather conditions or maintenance requirements.
If any cameras are missing let me know and I will add them asap :)
• Fully offline schedules for all bus routes and stops in the TransLink transit service area
• First and last departure information for all bus stops, SeaBus, SkyTrain, and West Coast Express train stations
• Finding nearby bus stops
• Ability to keep a list of favourite bus stops, and rename them
• Bus route diagrams (with network data)
• 12 or 24-hour time display based on your device preferences
• Taxi and other contact numbers
• Station and stop accessibility info
TransitDB Vancouver does not have trip planning functionality. If you need trip planning, try Google Maps or TransLink's trip planner.
Many more features are in the works. Watch for real-time transit schedules - coming soon!
Found a bug? Got some suggestions? Please let us know using the app's built-in feedback form.
Offline transit schedules provided by TransLink. TransitDB Vancouver is not affiliated with TransLink.
Just pick your departure and destination point and get a list of suggested routes including all the transfers and scheduled departure/arrival times sorted by the time of departure. You can then view detailed information of the routes, display them on a map etc.
- Fast offline trip planning
- Advanced search parameters ("via" stations, transport modes, etc.)
- Searching routes on a map
- Searching lines by name
- Favorite routes
- Automatic timetables updates (over Wi-Fi)
- "Holo" design
- ... and much more
- 1-year or lifetime license fee
- 1 month trial license to try out all the features for free.
Feedback, requests? Please email us at email@example.com
Access REALTIME next bus times for any stop and view the exact locations of all buses serving a given stop. Next Transit Vancouver offers complete offline access to Translink schedules for Bus, Seabus, and Skytrain when Wi-Fi or data is not available.
☆ Realtime search: Search stops by stop code or street name. Instantly fetches the upcoming buses and their times from Translink. Offline schedules is used if real time/live search is not available.
☆ Bus locations: Tired of not knowing where your buses are? Search up a stop and press to the map button to see where your buses are in realtime
☆ Maps: Quickly view all the bus stops on a map and find the one you're looking for. Tap the map icon under the routes view to view the route on a map.
☆ Notifications: Want to know when your buses arrive before you even ask? Set a recurring notification for a stop to get realtime arrival times automatically popup on your phone or Android Wear device.
☆ Departure times: Navigate between Weekday, Saturday, or Sunday/Holiday schedules or pick the time you want to leave a given stop by tapping on the clock icon after you've looked up a stop.
☆ Route search: What buses go to UBC? Search up a route number or destination to bring up a list of stops for that particular route.
☆ Favorites: Tap the star icon to gain quick access to a stop or route from the home screen. Because less work is cool.
☆ Nearby stops: Lost? Find nearby stops without using wifi or data! NextTransit calculates the distance to and orientation you should point your phone to get to each stop!
☆ Complete Translink Schedules: Search a stop and tap the '19' routes icon to access the full schedule of that stop.
Once unpacked, NextTransit will require approx. 75 MB of space on your phone memory. NextTransit may take up to a few minutes (depending on the device) on first launch to build the database on your phone.
This app is ad-supported. We are not affiliated with Translink. Coded with care at the UBC Vancouver campus.
Named Top 10 T3 Travel App
"coolest AR app we've seen yet" boygeniusreport.com
"one of the most popular" USA Today
100% hands-free operation as you drive.
*** New Support for the Sony SmartWatch ***
Support for Meta-Watch Digital Watch & now optimized for the Galaxy Note Portrait Mode.
See up to ten Traffic Camera Views ahead of you in the predicted direction of travel! *** Unique Feature ***
See Real-time Traffic around you using Google Maps
Support for PhantomAlert POIs
Try Landscape view to see two cameras at a time and to access addition views on higher res screens (swipe up/down).
Optimized for the Galaxy Tab, Note and high-res screens
- On high-res displays, there is unique support for portrait vs landscape orientations. You must start the app in the desired orientation to see the unique customizations.
- In landscape mode, you can swipe up (to switch to a map-only view) or you can swipe down to see all cameras in the look-ahead buffer.
- Galaxy TAB Portrait mode has a special custom view with 4 traffic cameras! *** Unique Feature ***
Traffic cameras for over 60 cities across North America and London UK. In Canada, Ottawa/Toronto and Vancouver are supported. Your location is used to automatically load the closest traffic cameras. In Canada, the metric option is enabled automatically.
Augmented Reality View of traffic cameras or real-estate (Canada) *** Unique Feature ***
Location-based Real Estate as you drive across Canada. See detailed help.*** Unique Feature ***
Smart mode learns as you drive to optimize the showing of cameras in your learned routes *** Unique Feature ***
In addition, the real-time traffic map will periodically and automatically zoom out and pan in the predicted direction of your travel to show you more of the real-time traffic ahead of your current predicted travel!
New in 3.4 - Speech Commands - Swipe Left to initiate - Say "what can I say" for help
- In Toronto you can say "680 News" for example
The app is highly configurable (please see the detailed help option). However the default settings should allow you to be up and running immediately.
see augmentedtraffic.wordpress.com for many more details.
Please consider emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues.
Also please consider rating this app!
*** Unique Feature *** Means that there is no other app on the Android market (or iPhone or other) that has this feature!
Placing the power of the world’s largest driving community into the palm of your hand, the app transforms your smartphone into your own personal traffic reporter with up-to-the-minute insight into current traffic conditions as well as traffic forecasts for all highways, city streets and other heavily traveled local roads in 32 countries.
INRIX is at the forefront of connecting cars for smarter cities. Powered by the same company brands like Audi, BMW, Ford and Toyota have relied on for years, INRIX delivers insight that helps drivers always knows the better way to go. These services help drivers do everything from navigate through the daily traffic to find the closest, least expensive fuel, available parking and EV charging locations. Whether through an in-car or smartphone navigation application, a local newscast or our app, our services help more than 150 million drivers save time, fuel and avoid frustrating delays every day.
· Get departure alerts on your Samsung Gear S smartwatch. The app on your Samsung device now connects with the Gear S to let you know the best time to leave to arrive on time for your next destination.
· Enhanced coverage and precision. With INRIX XD™Traffic coverage for roads, ramps and interchanges, the app covers more roads with greater precision than ever before.
• Traffic News: Personalize and see all news relevant to your commute on one screen. Never be surprised by traffic jams from the big game or concert in town ever again!
• Traffic Map: See current traffic conditions, incidents, construction, police and road closures.
• Fastest Routes: See the best routes with the fastest travel times to your top destinations.
• Personalized Traffic Alerts: Get alerts to accidents and delays on your route.
• Share Arrival Times: Easily alert your friends when you’ll arrive in just a few taps.
• Departure Alerts: Get a heads up on when you need to leave in order to arrive on time.
• Community Traffic Reports: Get timely alerts to accidents and other incidents from fellow INRIX app users.
• Traffic Cameras: See what’s happening up ahead on your route.
• Cloud Sync: See your saved places and routes on multiple devices.
• Unlimited Saved Places: Save and track routes for an unlimited number of destinations
• Gas/Fuel Prices: Find the closest least expensive fuel with real-time fuel price information updated daily.