• Fully offline schedules for all bus routes and stops in the TransLink transit service area
• First and last departure information for all bus stops, SeaBus, SkyTrain, and West Coast Express train stations
• Finding nearby bus stops
• Ability to keep a list of favourite bus stops, and rename them
• Bus route diagrams (with network data)
• 12 or 24-hour time display based on your device preferences
• Taxi and other contact numbers
• Station and stop accessibility info
TransitDB Vancouver does not have trip planning functionality. If you need trip planning, try Google Maps or TransLink's trip planner.
Many more features are in the works. Watch for real-time transit schedules - coming soon!
Found a bug? Got some suggestions? Please let us know using the app's built-in feedback form.
Offline transit schedules provided by TransLink. TransitDB Vancouver is not affiliated with TransLink.
- Full version free to use
- Multiple bus selections for each stop
- Find Me feature allows for device GPS search of stops around you
- Save frequently used buses and stops for quick access
- See where your bus is on Google Maps
Select your preferred routes from a filterable list, and LIVE bus locations will be overlaid on a map. Tap the bus to see when its location was last updated, or press the refresh button to get the latest locations.
Zoom in to see bus stops overlaid on the map, and tap a stop icon to view the arrival times for all bus routes that stop there. The settings screen allows you to toggle between live arrival time predictions (i.e. 10 min) and the static schedule (i.e. 3:22 PM).
Not affiliated with Translink.
Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Complaints? E-mail me!
• Slide from the left edge of the screen to see nearby stops.
• Swipe a bus stop item left or right to see additional bus times and routes serving that stop.
• Tap on a bus stop item to see the schedule for the next 10 buses serving that stop.
• Zoom into the map to see an overlay of bus stops
Vancouver SkyTrain supports the 3 major SkyTrain lines in Greater Vancouver: Canada line, Expo line and the Millennium line. Get yourself prepared before your next skytrain trip!
Network communication (full internet access) - required from Google Admob to update ads.
Network communication (view network state) - required from Google Admob to update ads.
Just pick your departure and destination point and get a list of suggested routes including all the transfers and scheduled departure/arrival times sorted by the time of departure. You can then view detailed information of the routes, display them on a map etc.
- Fast offline trip planning
- Advanced search parameters ("via" stations, transport modes, etc.)
- Searching routes on a map
- Searching lines by name
- Favorite routes
- Automatic timetables updates (over Wi-Fi)
- "Holo" design
- ... and much more
- 1-year or lifetime license fee
- 1 month trial license to try out all the features for free.
Feedback, requests? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo credit: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Lions_Gate_Bridge_at_night.jpg
- Personalized content based on the due date or the age of your child. You can easily track multiple children.
- Gorgeous Storybooks for collecting those amazing family moments using your pictures and videos. You can also add quotes and photo captions. Then share your digital scrapbook with family and friends.
- Trackers that help you record your baby’s naps and record breastfeeding and bottle feedings.
- A potty training tool that makes toilet training fun and rewarding for toddlers and preschoolers.
- The Baby Namer tool to help you find just the right baby name.
- How-to videos on recipes, crafts, baby care and more.
- Our social media feeds, all integrated into your personalized stream.