Practicality and simplicity of use are our watchwords.
With a few simple steps and an intuitive system of progressive filters, you will have an immediate indication of the incentive provided by the Energy Services Manager for each machine that has the required efficiency characteristics. The machines in the system include both Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and Termal machines.
The user-friendly intuitive graphics allow a first selection among the 5 families of the MHI-Termal group:
- RAC - Residential range in monosplit version (with gas R410 or R32) and multisplit
- PAC - Commercial range in monosplit and multisplit version
- VRF - Medium-large sized plants operating at variable refrigerant flow rate
- HEATING - Traditional air-water heat pumps for heating and cooling
- ACS - Heat pump solutions for domestic hot water production
Then, depending on the choice, there will be a series of filters to allow an effective selection even to those who interface for the first time with the Mitsubishi-Termal panorama.