- Vul uw meterstanden direct in op mobiele telefoon.
- Check uw tussenstand.
- Pas zo nodig uw voorschotbedrag direct aan.
- Reken af met bijbetalingen op uw jaarafrekening!
Download de App speciaal voor klanten van Essent.
☻support android 5.0(Lollipop)
Disable Service helps you to disable services running in the background such as "push service" ,"upload service" or "pull ad service" and so on.
(Note that:on 2.3,you have to enable the usb debugging mode)
(Thanks for your donation:吴彬海,John Georgiou,杜亚辉,Khrushch Pavel,秦森,沈明德,苏勇,刘啸天)
With the Smile P1, on your smartphone, tablet or PC it’s easy to access current information about your total consumption, both electricity and gas.
With the Stretch 2.0 you have an insight into the energy consumption per device or appliance, and with a click on the button on your smartphone, tablet or PC you can switch devices/appliances on or off.
With the Plugwise subscription you also have access to your energy consumption even when you are not at home. Based on your current consumption, a forecast of your yearly bill is shown, so that you know what’s involved and can take steps in good time to prevent high energy charges.
This app also shows the production and net yield of your solar panels or micro-cogeneration unit if a Plugwise Circle or Stealth has been connected to them.
With this app you will be able to control (switch on/off) your electrical appliances from anywhere in the world!
EnerGenie Power Managers and Power Meters do not require any external IP address to be accessible via this app.
NOTE: please, be patient sometimes, you send a command to the server that needs time to process many user accounts having many devices with their sockets.
NOTE2: app versions with SMS sending and receiving permissions are only for EG-SMS device control, no any virus activity or private info publication is provided.
Remote control is available only if the android device can connect directly to the power strip, the remote control through the energie.com site is not supported.
The app is compatible with the power strip model:
The app may be compatible with:
Please, report on comment or by email if you tested it.
This is not an Energenie offical app. This is a third part software and the author has no relationship with Energie. The author assumes no responsibility for practical consequence of this software usage.
This tool application helps to easy configure Energenie EG-PM1W switching power socket as a Wi-Fi repeater in your existing Wi-Fi network, registering and connecting to Energenie cloud service that enables the device to be controlled via Energenie PowerMan application (http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=peacemaker.energeniepowermanager).
Energenie EG-PM1W Smart Home Socket: http://energenie.com/item.aspx?id=7655
Same idea as Eliq, Efergy, Powerconcern,100Koll, etc.
Discussion & Support: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/spene---sp-energy-consumption-meter
The App visualizes the power demand pattern down to hourly or 15 minute intervals and shows comparison charts to previous years demand.
You are able to see the latest automatically collected values from your smart electricity meter and even the stand-by consumption estimate for your household. This value will give you a clear picture of any unwanted power consumption.
- Charts of your power consumption in hourly or 15 minute intervals
- Charts of your power consumption per day during a week
- Charts of your power consumption per day during a month
- Charts of your power consumption per month during a year
- Compare monthly power consumption from year to year
- Check your stand-by power consumption
- View your latest meter reading and tariff registers
- RSS feed from your local power supplier
- Login with customer number and meter number
Note! To use this App you need a Smart Meter from Kamstrup.
Currently the app allows to do part of this in two basics schemas:
1. People, because we interact with other through our phone. It shows a indexed list of your contacts with follow information per each contact:
- Outbound calls (blue): Quantity, Minutes and ACD (Average Call Duration)
- Inbound calls (green): Quantity, Minutes and ACD (Average Call Duration)
- Unsuccessful calls (red): Quantity and Minutes
- Elapsed time from last call
- Five level bar with Average Success Rate (ASR) info
When a contact is selected, app shows a new screen with specific details of that contact, organized like a profile view with charts of duration of last Outbound and Inbound calls plus an important metric: Average Success Rate (how many calls are successful versus failed calls, in percent).
2. Storage, initially also shows three metrics, in this case related to the internal memory of your Android device:
- Total Memory (azul)
- Available Memory (verde)
- Used Memory (rojo)
The app is in active development phase, so please be kind and report any issue in order to fix or solve it. Also, you can share ideas to improve it, such as wanted new metrics or features.
1. Internet and Network because development of this app is supported by an ads network (AdMob). None of the data read by Smart Analytics are transmitted to me or a third party. Charts are rendered locally using Android Plot.
2. Contacts and Call History are accessed by the app in order to read, analyse and aggregate the data and then are displayed to you as charts or metrics.
Smart Analytics is available for almost all countries and carriers, including: T-Mobile, AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, Orange, o2, Vodafone, Claro, Movistar, Entel and more.
Also is available for main Android devices like HTC, Samsung, Motorola, Sony Ericcson, Huawei, LG, Acer, Dell, Sharp, Toshiba, ZTE.
It's not necessary have root access.
Phone Usage, Memory Usage, Android Metrics, Call Meter, Frequent Contacts, Most Called, Contacts Extension
• Install our app
• Add your power management system(s) by specifying IP and/or LAN settings
• Control your connected electronic devices
In order to connect a power management system via the Internet, do the following steps:
• Establish a virtual server via your Internet router which maps the private IP address of your power managemen system to port 80 of your router
• Discover the IP address of your router (perhaps you even use dynamic DNS) and enter it into the input field "Host Address" of the app's settings dialog
Still any questions open? Then feel free to get support via contacting firstname.lastname@example.org!
Currently, our app supports the following power management systems:
• EG-PMS-LAN by Gembird (www.energenie.com)
Of course, we are working on the integration of further power management systems into our app! You can't wait? Then feel free to contact us via email@example.com and to join our developer community: Our app is open source and you get any support you need to integrate the power management system of your choice!
About us: http://www.appengo.de/index.php/about.html
You can control your Samsung Smart Air Conditioner with this application. You never have to worry that you accidently left the air conditioner on, since you can easily turn it off from outside the house with your smart device. Furthermore, you can turn it on before you arrive so you always enter a cool house.
It can be used only on models that have been applied WIFI in Room Airconditioner model that was released in 2012 or later.
De app laat zien hoeveel jij verbruikt én wat dat kost. Je kunt jouw verbruik vergelijken met andere huishoudens en krijgt handige tips. Ben je klant van Oxxio? Dan check je heel gemakkelijk of jouw maandelijkse termijnbedrag past bij je verbruik. En hoe je uitkomt op je jaarnota. Geen verassingen achteraf, wel zo prettig. Ook pas je gemakkelijk zelf je gegevens aan, zoals je postadres of je termijnbedrag.
De app werkt voor iedereen met een traditionele meter. Heb je een slimme meter én ben je energieklant van Oxxio? Dan lezen we je slimme meter automatisch uit. Ben je geen energieklant? Dan moet je tijdelijk nog even zelf je meterstanden invoeren. Binnen een paar weken hebben we ook voor jou de koppeling met de slimme meter gereed.
Vier dat ook jij geld kan overhouden. Download de Oxxio App gratis, voor iedereen in Nederland.
• Day, month, year and total view
• 5-minute data refreshing (depending on the data logger / portal)
• Swipe through the days / periods of time and switch to the views
• Up to 80 inverters per solar system
• Weatherforecast up to 12h
• Automatic zoom
• Manual yield correction
• Built-in cache, incl. file synchronisation
• Languages: German, English, Dutch, Italian, French
• Adjustable colors and predefined presets (via PC)
• Many well-known SolarAnalyzer Pro/Online functionality, even under Android (configurable with PC)
SolarAnalyzer works only with the following daloggers/data sources:
• Solar-Log (Portal, Selfmade, Direct, Solarlog App access)
• SolarView@Fritzbox, Sun-Watch, Freesol, Hyperion for Kostal
• Kaco Powador, Kostal Piko and Sunways inverters
• S0control, SBFSpot, PVOutput.org, SolarEdge
• Senec G2 Plus, Enerserve-Portal
• meteocontrol WEB’log PRO, Kaco proLOG
• SMA Sunny Webbbox BT & RS485
• SMA Sunny Explorer & Sunny Beam csv-files
• More Solar log data logger: http://sunics.de/solaranalyzer_datenlogger.htm
***SolarAnalyzer does not support bluetooth connection to inverter***
All other trademarks, trade names, logos, or company names referenced herein are used to show compatibility of this app only and are the property of their respective owners.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Stephan Collet, Diplom-Informatiker (FH)
Internet: http://sunics.de • http://solaranalyzer.de
It supports multiple systems via the following sources:
• Bluetooth connection to SMA Sunny Boy solar PV Inverters.
• Wi-Fi connection to pvoutput.org system.
Whether you want to quickly connect to your SMA inverter via Bluetooth; view your data from your existing systems on pvoutput.org; or are looking for a monitoring device to mount on the wall this app has you covered.
★★★★★ "Excellent app. I love it"
★★★★★ "...It worked first time, without any problems"
★★★★★ "...well worth the wait for something decent at long last"
• View live spot data with graph of todays power (kW) and total energy (kWh).
• Spot data includes current AC power (W); Todays energy (kWh); Total energy (MWh); Inverter temperature (°C or °F); DC Power (W), DC Volts (V) and DC Amps (A) for each string of panels; and AC Power (W), AC Volts (V) and AC Amps (A) for each AC phase.
• Supports connections to multiple SMA inverters via Bluetooth and/or multiple pvoutput.org systems.
• Enable auto refresh on live page to keep the screen on and update live spot data and todays graph.
• Uses current location to calculate sunrise and sunset times to stop auto refresh over night.
• View graphs of last 7 days of power and total energy.
• View graphs of last 2 months of total daily energy.
• View graphs of last 2 months of total weekly energy.
• View graph of last 3 months of total monthly energy.
• View graph of current years energy.
• Click on graph to view tooltip with actual values.
• Local cache of data so graphs can be viewed when unable to access SMA inverter or pvoutput.org; or if Wi-Fi or Bluetooth is disabled.
• Share graphs on Facebook, other social media, email or any other share targets available on you device.
• Card based UI with pull to refresh.
• Available in English, Dutch and German.
• Choose between 4 material themes.
Pro version available at http://goo.gl/748qah adds the following:
• Removal of ads.
• All graphs go back to earliest data available from SMA inverter or pvoutput.org.
• Enable real time auto upload to pvoutput.org from Bluetooth connected SMA inverters. *
• Option to real time auto upload additional SMA inverter data into pvoutput.org donation fields v7-v12. Data available to upload includes DC power, volts and current for each string of panels; AC power, volts and current for each phase; and/or SMA inverter temperature. **
• Uses current location to calculate sunrise and sunset times to stop auto uploads over night.
• Batch upload of missing statuses for the last seven days to pvoutput.org. *
* Requires free account at pvoutput.org. See http://pvoutput.org/register.jsp.
** Requires donation to pvoutput.org. See http://pvoutput.org/help.html#donations.
pvoutput.org setup help:
API Key should be set to the API Key available at http://pvoutput.org/account.jsp. System Id is the system id for the registered system on the same page. See http://pvoutput.org/help.html#api-getting-started for more info.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Oxley Solar Google+ community (http://goo.gl/0pbD30) for support. Like us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/oxleysolar), follow us on Twitter (http://twitter.com/oxleysolar) and join our pvoutput.org team (http://pvoutput.org/listteam.jsp?tid=803).
· Lernen Sie was Ihnen ein sonniger Tag noch bringt
· und erkennen Sie rechtzeitig, wenn mal etwas falsch läuft
Hinweis: \\\\diese App funktioniert NUR mit dem E.ON SolarManager System und aktivierten SolarManager Account\\\\\
Für E.ON Kunden die Ihr E.ON Kundenkonto über das mobile Serviceportal nutzen wollen, benötigen dafür die Mein-E.ON App
Monitor and control your home energy use from anywhere using E.ON’s innovative energy management solution for your smart phone or tablet computer.
Requires E.ON’s Smart Monitor and Control product installation, an activated account and a valid subscription.
If you are looking to manage your bill please search for our “E.ON Energy” iPhone application that is free to use.