Weather forecasts contains details of up to 9 days ahead, and up to 4 periods a day. Weather data are provided by yr.no, and updated several times a day. How often you want to retrieve the latest weather data is up to you.
Application supports geo-positioning, and can retrieve the latest weather forecast for your current location.
Detailed forecast-information includes temperature, type of weather, wind speed, wind direction, expected rainfall, barometric pressure, sunrise, sunset and the length of day in hours and minutes. With one click, you also have direct access to hour-by-hour graph from yr.no through its pages.
All widgets with clock, can also be used as a shortcut to start programs. This saves you space on the desktop. All applications installed on the phone can be started with this feature.
New widgets released regularly, and requests for new widgets or features are considered on an ongoing basis. Free access to all future releases.
Currently supported languages: Norwegian, Swedish, English, Czech, Dutch, Danish, French, Italian, Russian
Some of the available settings:
- Widget-background / 50% transparent / completely transparent background
- Launcher when clicking on the Clock
- Different date and time formats (12H/24H)
- Celsius / Fahrenheit
- Optional unit for wind speed, altitude and rainfall
- Day and night icons
- Update automatically, every 3, 6, 12 or 24 hours or manually
- Current weather
- Daytime maximum and nighttime minimum temperatures
- Wind speed
- Wind direction
- Share of cloud
- Weather forecast for every 3 hours
- More widgets to the desktop
Weather widget with size of 4x1, 4x1 and 2x1 with ability to disable clock, auto location, week weather and customizing interface.
You can use your own icons, you need to put them into android/data/ru.nikita.weatherwidget_en folder.
- Provides current weather condition and to seven days weather forecast
- Sunrise and Sunset time
- Wind and pressure
- When the condition Icon is pressed shows all detail information
- Auto location detection
- Weather observations and forecasts for hundreds of locations around Australia and Antarctica
- Automatically detect or manually select your location
- Animated rain radars (range: 64km, 128km, 256km, 512km where available)
- Animated wind radar (where available)
- National animated rain radar
- Past 24 or 72 hour weather observations
- Extended range forecasts for regional locations
- Rain probability forecasts
- Current UV values for capital cities, Newcastle and Townsville
- 4 widget themes to suit your home screens
- 4 in-app background themes
- Very small updates (most less than 5kb, widget updates 1kb)
IMPORTANT: If the app is not performing as you expected please contact us via our support email [email@example.com] or via our website. We are unable to respond to or support you via the app feedback system.
Note: Due to android policies the widget will not work if the app is installed on SD card.
Made in Melbourne from local and imported caffeine.
Weather data is taken from Norwegian Meteorological Institute and NOAA National Weather Service. Data will be most accurate for Europe and the US.
Please check out the introduction by either opening the app from the market, or by using the menu key while on the Aix configuration screen. If you have any issues with the widget, please email me so I can help you.
This widget is designed to work in a portrait 4x1 format. It will work in 4x1 landscape, but this is not what the widget has been designed for. Improved tablet support will be added in the future.
NB: This application is in BETA, and is under development.
Forecast updated every 30 minutes.
Multi language (Spanish, Italian, English, German and Portuguese).
Wind in miles or kilometers.
Temperature in ° C or ° F.
Alarm and humidity.
You can configure different widget with different cities and have them all on your screen at once.
Geo-Location! The widget automatically updates the location and data.
Saving mode! If enabled will not be updated until you do your data and battery saving.
Time selector: Choose the time you want to upgrade later on, the less time, more information but also more consumption.
Buttons of info: Click the questions to see the information and learn more use.
1. 3D Widgets.
2. All the features in the widgets have a hanging effect.
3. By clicking the city name you can access the weather setting page to change the basic settings of the widgets.
4. Clicking other part can unfold/fold the widget.
1.Access to the network:
Obtain weather data through the network
Obtain device’s location details for updating local weather data
3.Read/Write Access to files:
Cache weather data for traffic saving
1. This widget must be running on TSF Shell.
TSF Shell link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tsf.shell
2. Please rate the app if you like it. If you have any questions or comments, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords & Tags: TSF Shell,TSF Weather Widget,TSF Weather Widget
NOTE: This is purely a widget and you will have to add it from your widgets overview.
* Cambridge University Computer Lab Digital Technology Group's weather station. (http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/research/dtg/www/)
- shows a different background color for temperature
- the temperature is automatically updated every 30min
- toggle between Fahrenheit and Celsius
- the location is automatically updated when you move more than 3 miles/5km
- share the temperature with your friends
Keywords: thermometer, outdoor, gps, weather, local, celsius, fahrenheit, measure, warm, cold, color