Learn math with Garfield and his friends! Garfield’s Count Me In allows children to learn most elementary math subjects without the help of a teacher or parent and more importantly, makes math fun!
- Explore a wonderful and exotic world with Garfield, solve puzzles with the cute number critters and find all of Garfield’s friends
- Learn all elementary math subjects: numbers, addition, counting, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Based on a proven learning method by education councillors and successfully tested with 15 schools
- Automatically matches the skill level of the child, making math simple and fun
- See the progress of your students: the web based dashboard offers in depth information on performance (only available through schools)
Garfield and his friends have been kidnapped by evil space dogs! Garfield will not let this slide and decides to free his friends. He jumps into his space ship and travels to the planet where the evil space dogs have brought his friends. On this planet, Garfield gets followed by wondrous creatures with numbers on their belly. Soon Garfield discovers that these creatures can help him to find his friends. How? Simple: by solving math problems!
Garfield’s Count Me In is created together with domain experts, teachers and of course the kids who must learn math. The learning method on which the game is based is specifically for children who have difficulty with arithmetic. The game adapts the exercises to the skill level of the player. Fast learners will be challenged and kids who have difficulties with the subject will get more practice with that subject. This keeps the game and subjects interesting, fun and easy.
Explore the galaxy, solve the puzzles, and collect all the achievements! Will you help Garfield find all his friends in this strange and wonderful world?