DECLINE is a retro space shoot-em-up in the style of shmups from the 90s.
Pilot an upgradeable ship through a series of increasingly frantic levels while destroying enemy ships for cash. Collect powerups as you go, and upgrade or trade-in your ship in the shop between levels.
With awesome open-source music by Josh Penn-Pierson.
* Bite-sized: fifteen minutes is a long play-through
* Procedurally generated ships
* Daily challenge mode with shared seed (hard)
* Tap anywhere to teleport. If you get it perfectly right, you can destroy enemy ships via teleportation
* Save anywhere and continue from where you left off later on
* Tons of ship + weapon upgrades
* Endless gameplay with adaptive difficulty: the game gets harder more quickly when you're doing well
* Online high scores with daily, weekly and all-time display
* Offline high scores
You can get in touch for suggestions or bugreports at: firstname.lastname@example.org