Grib3D is the world’s first AR 3D modeling app.
The easiest way to get into 3D and learn on the go, in an engaging immersive experience anywhere you are. All you need is a pen, paper, and your mobile device. No technical skills are required.
Why do we exist?
- We believe in the need for democratization of 3D design.
- That the future of 3D design is with computer vision and beyond the traditional interaction.
- We believe the best applications are easy to use from day one – no matter if they are professionals tools.
We are on our journey to make that happen.
Support us if you believe we are right.
What is unique about Grib3D?
- A new kind of user interaction designed for simple, intuitive, and a “more real” 3D experience
- Image recognition to easily create 3D objects by extruding simple 2D drawings
- Ability to use on-site, outdoor, or almost anywhere thanks to mobile AR
- Minimum buttons and texts eliminating age and language restrictions
- Remote live collaboration with peers and friends
How to get started?
Please note! Grib3D requires ARkit from Apple or ARCore from Google. Both technologies are constantly improving, which in turn positively affects the quality and accuracy of Grib3D.
- Download the app to your device.
- View our short in-app tutorial from the icon on the top right corner or our website: grib3d.com/tutorials
- Use sufficient light and a surface that is not entirely plain (for example, not all white)
- Use a pen and paper if you like to go from paper to 3D and let your imagination flow.
Want us to improve?
Try Grib3D now - we’d love to hear your feedback! Let us know how we could improve your experience.
Should you have any questions or need help, please do not hesitate to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.