App 100% free, financed by advertising.
It has a widget to enable / disable the service from the home screen of your phone.
Note: You must have installed a text to speech application and language data to use (usually new phones already have this application)
Enable application when entering the car and disable it when descending.
If you want that the application reads the text messages you receive.
If you want that the application answers automatically the incoming calls.
If you want that the application answers the incoming calls while there is a call in progress.
If you want that the application picks up or rejects the incoming calls from unknown numbers.
HandsFree application uses low power accelerometer in your smart phone to detect your activity (e.g. driving or biking). The application consumes little battery power with no active running service in the background that could drain the battery. You will NOT notice any battery performance difference after installing this application.
1. Automatically activate auto answer feature when the application detects you're driving or biking
2. Automatically suspend auto answer feature after you're no longer driving a vehicle
3. Auto answer incoming phone calls can be limited to callers in your contacts (or starred contacts)
4. Auto answer when a selected Bluetooth device of your choice is connected
5. In the absence of a Bluetooth device, auto answer with speakerphone
6. Can always auto answer regardless of activity and the status of Bluetooth device
7. Allow/disallow the second call to be auto answered
7. Set a time delay before auto answer
HandsFree Answer is free. Driving mode auto detection feature (Auto Answer When Driving) is free for use for 30 days. Afterwards, that feature will be disable. If you would like to continue using that feature, please upgrade to Pro version by downloading 'HandsFree Answer Pro' license.
* Automatically turn on Bluetooth when on a call.
* Automatically turn on Bluetooth when the phone is charging.
Keywords: bluetooth bt mobile data 2g 3g 4g lte cdma
This app is licensed under the MIT license.
Copyright (C) 2012 Futon Redemption
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of
this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in
the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to
use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies
of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do
so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE
Performance on all devices is not guaranteed.
The program uses your battery!
The program is distributed "as is", the developer responsible for the loss of data and device health does not carry.
Known bug: sometimes it is a full loss of sound in the system - requires an reboot device
Send reports and bugs to: email@example.com
You can personalize the following behavior for music, call and idle mode:
Idle mode (When between calls and playing music)
Launch Music player or Radio (Select a specific player, including radio, to launch and control or just keep the last one used)
Redial last number
This application has been designed for use with the standard Android music player, but also tested for Walkman Player and a variety of other music players. If your application doesn’t work as expected? Please try to activate/deactivate the headset control in the music player itself since this might be in conflict with this application.
The SmartKey application supports Android 4.0 and above and is designed for Sony Xperia™. It will also support other Android devices although its functionality can be limited.
This application is developed for wired headsets only.
Disclaimer: For coming Android releases there might be changes in how the headset control is handled. This may/may not interfere with this application. This application may be upgraded accordingly, provided it can be handled from the application and not the Android system only. Please enjoy your Sony headset with this headset control application, making living easier.
Auto hands free is a Tasker plug-in to check if the hands free mode (aka drive mode or vocal mode) is on/off and to enable/disable it.
Note: at least on Samsung Galaxy S4 hands free mode turns on GPS so you can use it even as workaround to turn on GPS without root.
Locale or Tasker or AutoMagic or Llama or Easy Profiles installed
%hfstatus: true when hands free mode on, false otherwise. Filled by condition (state->plugin->Auto Hands Free).
WO Mic turns your Android phone to be a microphone for your computer. You can use it for voice chatting, recording, and recognition. It has nearly unnoticeable lag (*depending on transport and environment), just like REAL microphone devices!
The connection between PC and Android phone can be via Bluetooth, USB, or WiFi. With Mac, only Wifi is supported.
If you would better audio quality, please try "WO Mic Pro" which is its paid version.
You need to install client program and driver. Download page: http://www.wirelessorange.com/womic/install.html.
For problems you meet, you may get answers on the FAQ page: http://www.wirelessorange.com/womic/faq.html.
If you have any other questions or comments, welcome to send email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It will automatically detect if you are in a vehicle to enable auto answering all by itself. You won't even have to remember to disable it when you get off your car. It doesn'nt require bluetooth or any other means, just your mobile. It will detect if you're in a vehicle just by your movement and speed.
The application will display a notification icon in the status bar to indicate if it is active.
It is perfect for use while driving if you do not have a bluetooth hands-free set.
This app creates a menu in your notification area when you connect earphones or a Bluetooth headset to your device.
* Choose which apps to put on the menu and sort them as you like
* Turn on the screen when a headset is connected
* Auto-start an app when headset is connected
* Icon alignment (left, right, space evenly) in notification
* Can create a widget that is made visible when a headset is connected
* Icon pack support
* Bluetooth device blacklist
Materia design icon and misc graphics by Adam Lapinski (https://plus.google.com/+AdamLapinski_Yeti)
* RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Start when phone starts
* BLUETOOTH: Check Bluetooth state
* INTERNET: Used to report crash data to Crittercism (error reporting service)
* READ_LOGS: Allows collecting logcat data to be attached to crashes and handled exceptions.
* GET_TASKS: Allows augmenting crash reports with information on the activity running during a crash.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows the app database to be saved to SD-card
* WAKE_LOCK: Nedded for turning on the screen on headset connection
* REORDER_TASKS: to bring other apps to foreground / auto-launch
No personal information is gathered by this app. Only crash reports are sent to me so I can fix bugs and improve the app.
A simple toggle, which once activated automatically switches all incoming and outgoing calls to Speaker Mode.
To use, create a new PowerToggles widget and add Speaker Mode toggle under "Custom" tab.
• Send and receive text messages, post Facebook and Twitter updates, emails and much more - all hands-free - using Nuance's incredibly accurate voice recognition technology.
• Set reminders, make appointments, and search the internet without lifting a finger.
• Be prepared for your day and ask about the weather or your upcoming appointments.
• Turn on Attentive Mode to wake up your assistant at any time, even if your screen is locked.
• Create your own voiceprint so your assistant will be attentive to only your commands and no one else.
• Choose a voice and create a name for your assistant.
Text to speech, speech to text, Dragon Mobile Assistant can do all that and more. How will you use your reliable new assistant to instantly streamline your life?
Take a quick survey and let us know how we're doing: http://svy.mk/1gYuSvk
Nuance product support site: http://bit.ly/1fKUbvH
Product website for more available features: http://bit.ly/1hfquSW
Product videos: http://bit.ly/1jwAUTr
Like us on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1jwBKQ9
Since 2009, DriveSafe.ly has been the World's premier safe driving app, speaking billions and billions of text messages (sms) and
email messages aloud. Join over 6.5 Million registered users and become a safe driver.
DriveSafe.ly features One Tap (onetap) operation, and auto-on functionality that allows you to seamlessly interact with your
phone while driving without texting while driving or emailing while driving. When combined with Caller ID Reader (the original
app that announces your incoming caller by name), it potentially creates a much safer driving experience. You can also pair
DriveSafely with your vehicle's bluetooth system to automatically turn it on when you enter your vehicle. The app is fully
customizable, and allows you to select only the options that you wish to use.
DriveSafely supports 28 text to speech languages, and has support for celebrity voices (additional downloads may be required for
celebrity text to speech from Talkz).
Drive Safely reads txt (SMS) messages and emails aloud in real time and automatically responds (auto-responder) without drivers
needing to touch the android device. DriveSafe.ly is the solution to texting while driving.
Listen to SMS, listen to email, listen to TXT messages. DriveSafely reads text messages, SMS and emails aloud and lets you
respond by voice (with Pro). iSpeech Text to Speech (TTS) will speak your SMS while driving. Hands-free. Hear SMS, Hear TXTs,
Hear Emails, Hear text messages read aloud. Spoken SMS text to speech audio
Features and Benefits:
Reads your text messages and emails out loud in real time
Human sounding Text to Speech TTS Voices (better than Google TTS)
Hands Free - No need to touch the phone while driving
One-touch (OneTap) activation - no complicated setup
Bluetooth and radio transmitter compatible
Reads text message shorthand (lol, brb)
Optional customizable auto-responder - auto-reply - auto-response
Eliminates texting while driving and reading emails while driving
Safely stay connected while reducing distracted driving
Keep your hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road
Be safer and more productive during your commute
Lightweight app doesn't slow down phone or drain battery
Flexible app allows many customization options
Coming soon - Support for emoticons and emoji
DriveSafe.ly® is a registered trademark, All rights reserved.
It's great for use whilst driving, cycling, running, walking, in the gym or any other time you need to be handsfree.
Translates txt speak
ReadItToMe will translate your sms messages into proper english so you can understand what's being read. You can even add your own words and translations easily through the UI.
With ReadItToMe this:
SMS from John: Btw dat woz amazin, I dunno y I wasn't gonna go lol
"New message received from John. By the way that was amazing, I don't know why I wasn't going to go laugh out loud”
ReadItToMe supports ANY language as long as your TTS engine (and Voice engine) has that language installed.
If the default Android TTS doesn't support your language I'd recommend trying IVONA TTS.
With ReadItToMe you are able to choose which contacts are read and when. You can choose to have specific contacts only read over headphones or bluetoth, or you can mute contacts so you are only notified of a message from that person but the message is not read aloud.
ReadItToMe lets you set profiles based on what device your using. Maybe you want voice control over bluetooth but not headphones. Or you want to lower the music volume over headphones but pause the music over the speakerphone.
Unlike other applications ReadItToMe can be set to run automatically when you connect to a bluetooth device or you plug in your headphones, as well as over the speakerphone. You don't need to manually turn it on and off.
Voice Reply - PRO FEATURE
ReadItToMe Pro also has voice reply for sms messages so you can reply to or call that contact using your voice, completely hands free. Not only that but ReadItToMe Pro allows you to record your own commands for much better voice recognition.
Read app notifications aloud - PRO FEATURE
ReadItToMe Pro allows you to choose any app on your phone (ie Google Talk, Whatsapp etc) and it will read incoming notifications for that app (the same notifications you see in your status bar).
- Read incoming sms
- Read incoming callers name
- Read incoming notifications from any other apps such as Google Talk or Whatsapp - PRO FEATURE
- Voice reply for sms - PRO FEATURE
- Read always
- Read only when bluetooth is connected
- Read only when headphones are connected
- Translate text speak before reading ie lol is translated to laugh out loud
- You can define your own translations of specific words
- Can reads sms over music (music volume is turned down and then back up afterwards)
- Icon in notification bar to show when it is running
- Fully customizable
Known issues and fixes
- GoSMS users go to your Settings, Advanced, Receive Settings, Disable other message Notifications. Uncheck that for this to work
- It uses the notification stream to read messages and calls by default, so if your phone is on silent you will hear nothing. However if you check the use music stream option it will use the music stream, in which case it will play at the media volume, so if your on silent you can still hear notifications.
- Anyone experiencing the issue where it reads on both speaker and headphones/bluetooth simultaneously use the music stream option. There is also the speaker fix option but this is experimental and will only work on some phones.
- For any other issues visit the faq at iamrobj.com/ritm_faq.html
Please don't leave negative feedback or a bad rating if you find a bug or if it does not work on your device as that won't help me fix it. Please email me with details of your issue and I will see if I can fix it.
And free to email me with any queries and feature requests. I'm always open to suggestions.
Adjusts your phones volume when connected to Bluetooth and restores volume on disconnect.
This app is perfect for people that always adjusting the volume on their phone immediately after connecting to Bluetooth in the car. This app will do that for you automatically.
Also has an option to launch a Car Home when you connect to Bluetooth.
Donate version is available if you want to help support this project.
Constantly updating and improving the application. If you want a feature for the app, please go to the github and open an Issue for that feature or bug. No Adds in the app and will stay that way.
There are a lot of apps that do this exact same thing, but I wanted one Free and without any adds. I coded one for myself and here it is.
Use this with car stereos that do not support audio streaming.
Added a Widget for easy access.
This app is Open Source, code is Public Domain:
If app shows errors please comment on github page with detail on the issue. As well as any feature request.
This app is specially recomend by Fitbit users. There is a Pro version available without ads and new features as one device selection.
IMPORTANT NOTE: To work properly it is necessary to turn on the Bluetooth in discovery mode. PAIRED DEVICES AS HEADSETS WILL NOT BE FOUND.
Be constructive please :), if this app does not work on your device, instead of negative rating, send me a email with the device model and problem description in order to solve it.
BalCal does not access your real bank account. It can not track your income or spendings automatically - it's just a calculator, not a banking tool. You enter the numbers, BalCal calculates the result.
bank account balance will change in time. With BalCal you will always know how much you can spend today without
overdrafting your account tomorrow.
BalCal does not access your real bank account. It can not track your income or spendings automatically - it's
just a calculator, not a banking tool. You enter the numbers, BalCal calculates the result.
The Lite version has some limitations:
- 20 items maximum in the events list
- 2 months/100 events maximum on the timeline
- no reminders for events