App 100% free, financed by advertising.
It has a widget to enable / disable the service from the home screen of your phone.
Note: You must have installed a text to speech application and language data to use (usually new phones already have this application)
Enable application when entering the car and disable it when descending.
If you want that the application reads the text messages you receive.
If you want that the application answers automatically the incoming calls.
If you want that the application answers the incoming calls while there is a call in progress.
If you want that the application picks up or rejects the incoming calls from unknown numbers.
HandsFree application uses low power accelerometer in your smart phone to detect your activity (e.g. driving or biking). The application consumes little battery power with no active running service in the background that could drain the battery. You will NOT notice any battery performance difference after installing this application.
1. Automatically activate auto answer feature when the application detects you're driving or biking
2. Automatically suspend auto answer feature after you're no longer driving a vehicle
3. Auto answer incoming phone calls can be limited to callers in your contacts (or starred contacts)
4. Auto answer when a selected Bluetooth device of your choice is connected
5. In the absence of a Bluetooth device, auto answer with speakerphone
6. Can always auto answer regardless of activity and the status of Bluetooth device
7. Allow/disallow the second call to be auto answered
7. Set a time delay before auto answer
HandsFree Answer is free. Driving mode auto detection feature (Auto Answer When Driving) is free for use for 30 days. Afterwards, that feature will be disable. If you would like to continue using that feature, please upgrade to Pro version by downloading 'HandsFree Answer Pro' license.
* Automatically turn on Bluetooth when on a call.
* Automatically turn on Bluetooth when the phone is charging.
Keywords: bluetooth bt mobile data 2g 3g 4g lte cdma
This app is licensed under the MIT license.
Copyright (C) 2012 Futon Redemption
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of
this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in
the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to
use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies
of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do
so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE
Performance on all devices is not guaranteed.
The program uses your battery!
The program is distributed "as is", the developer responsible for the loss of data and device health does not carry.
Known bug: sometimes it is a full loss of sound in the system - requires an reboot device
Send reports and bugs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can personalize the following behavior for music, call and idle mode:
Idle mode (When between calls and playing music)
Launch Music player or Radio (Select a specific player, including radio, to launch and control or just keep the last one used)
Redial last number
This application has been designed for use with the standard Android music player, but also tested for Walkman Player and a variety of other music players. If your application doesn’t work as expected? Please try to activate/deactivate the headset control in the music player itself since this might be in conflict with this application.
The SmartKey application supports Android 4.0 and above and is designed for Sony Xperia™. It will also support other Android devices although its functionality can be limited.
This application is developed for wired headsets only.
Disclaimer: For coming Android releases there might be changes in how the headset control is handled. This may/may not interfere with this application. This application may be upgraded accordingly, provided it can be handled from the application and not the Android system only. Please enjoy your Sony headset with this headset control application, making living easier.
WO Mic turns your Android phone to be a microphone for your computer. You can use it for voice chatting, recording, and recognition. It has nearly unnoticeable lag (*depending on transport and environment), just like REAL microphone devices!
The connection between PC and Android phone can be via Bluetooth, USB, or WiFi. With Mac, only Wifi is supported.
If you would better audio quality, please try "WO Mic Pro" which is its paid version.
You need to install client program and driver. Download page: http://www.wirelessorange.com/womic/install.html.
For problems you meet, you may get answers on the FAQ page: http://www.wirelessorange.com/womic/faq.html.
If you have any other questions or comments, welcome to send email to us at email@example.com.
Auto hands free is a Tasker plug-in to check if the hands free mode (aka drive mode or vocal mode) is on/off and to enable/disable it.
Note: at least on Samsung Galaxy S4 hands free mode turns on GPS so you can use it even as workaround to turn on GPS without root.
Locale or Tasker or AutoMagic or Llama or Easy Profiles installed
%hfstatus: true when hands free mode on, false otherwise. Filled by condition (state->plugin->Auto Hands Free).
This app creates a menu in your notification area when you connect earphones or a Bluetooth headset to your device.
* Choose which apps to put on the menu and sort them as you like
* Turn on the screen when a headset is connected
* Auto-start an app when headset is connected
* Icon alignment (left, right, space evenly) in notification
* Can create a widget that is made visible when a headset is connected
* Icon pack support
* Bluetooth device blacklist
Materia design icon and misc graphics by Adam Lapinski (https://plus.google.com/+AdamLapinski_Yeti)
* RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Start when phone starts
* BLUETOOTH: Check Bluetooth state
* INTERNET: Used to report crash data to Crittercism (error reporting service)
* READ_LOGS: Allows collecting logcat data to be attached to crashes and handled exceptions.
* GET_TASKS: Allows augmenting crash reports with information on the activity running during a crash.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows the app database to be saved to SD-card
* WAKE_LOCK: Nedded for turning on the screen on headset connection
* REORDER_TASKS: to bring other apps to foreground / auto-launch
No personal information is gathered by this app. Only crash reports are sent to me so I can fix bugs and improve the app.
New 'Premium' version is now available (just $1) and includes the much requested widget + auto reconnect after phone calls. Free version will continue to get bug fixes, but most new features will be targeted at the Premium version. Thanks for your support! (If you've donated in the past via PayPal just shoot me an email and I'll get you set up with a free copy of the premium version)
Simple app to stream audio to your bluetooth mono headset. Please upgrade to Premium if you'd like to support development.
Requires Android 2.2 or higher. Tested on stock HTC Evo 4G ROM (2.2) and CM7 RC1. Leave feedback and ask questions at http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=950472
- Widget (premium only)
- Auto restart after phone call (premium only)
- Customize your Android's color (premium only)
- Automatically enable Bluetooth on app launch (user can still choose not to allow this). Make sure your headset is actually CONNECTED before hitting 'On.'
- In-app 'Media Volume' control. Adjust the 'Bluetooth In-Call Volume' using the physical buttons on your phone or headset.
- Ongoing Status Bar notification while the program is running.
- Automatic turn on at app launch available via Menu-->Preferences. Note - if enabled your headset must be connected before running BTmono.
- ICS (Android 4.0) support including use of Holo theme
- Limited Skype support (if enabled after call is started). Please note - microphone routing is not possible on Samsung phones and may not be possible on GSM phones - sorry.
- Make sure your headset is connected BEFORE clicking 'On'
- To use with Skype you must enable BTmono AFTER starting a Skype call. Microphone routing does not appear to be possible on Samsung phones (without some ugly hacks, at least) because of Samsung's efforts to prevent phone call recording. Microphone routing may also be impossible on GSM phones due to API limitations. Please don't rate the program lowly due to this - Skype support is not the point of this app!
- To reduce static, set the 'Media Volume' slider to max and reduce the 'Bluetooth In-Call Volume' via your phone/headset.
- This version contains a workaround for a bug in Android 2.2 which causes a system crash under certain circumstances. If you are on 2.2, do NOT disable Bluetooth while the stream is running or your phone WILL reboot (sorry - tell your phone manufacturer to move to 2.2.1+). The bug has been fixed as of Android 2.2.1.
• Send and receive text messages, post Facebook and Twitter updates, emails and much more - all hands-free - using Nuance's incredibly accurate voice recognition technology.
• Set reminders, make appointments, and search the internet without lifting a finger.
• Be prepared for your day and ask about the weather or your upcoming appointments.
• Turn on Attentive Mode to wake up your assistant at any time, even if your screen is locked.
• Create your own voiceprint so your assistant will be attentive to only your commands and no one else.
• Choose a voice and create a name for your assistant.
Text to speech, speech to text, Dragon Mobile Assistant can do all that and more. How will you use your reliable new assistant to instantly streamline your life?
Take a quick survey and let us know how we're doing: http://svy.mk/1gYuSvk
Nuance product support site: http://bit.ly/1fKUbvH
Product website for more available features: http://bit.ly/1hfquSW
Product videos: http://bit.ly/1jwAUTr
Like us on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1jwBKQ9
Just touch your smartphone to the N mark on an NFC-compatible Sony device to register (pair) the devices and connect them through Bluetooth (one-touch connection).
For details on smartphones on which the NFC Easy Connect app needs to be installed, check “Compatible smartphones” below.
You do not need to install the NFC Easy Connect app if you are using an NFC-compatible smartphone with Android OS 4.1 or later installed.
- Compatible smartphones
NFC-compatible smartphones with Android 2.3.3 or later (prior to Android 4.1) installed
Some smartphones may already have an app installed with similar functions. In this case, the NFC Easy Connect app is not needed.
See the manual of your smartphone for details.
See the following website for details on NFC-compatible Sony devices.
- Making a one-touch connection with your smartphone
1. Unlock the screen.
2. Touch the NFC detection area of your smartphone that has this app installed to the N mark on an NFC-compatible Sony device.
3. The smartphone vibrates when a connection to the NFC-compatible Sony device is established.
(You do not need to activate the NFC Easy Connect app.)
- Main functions
1. Simple device registration (pairing) and connection by one touch. (NFC Bluetooth Handover)
Touching your smartphone to an NFC-compatible Sony device turns the power of the device on and establishes a Bluetooth connection at the same time.
Even when connecting to an NFC-compatible Sony device for the first time, both device registration and Bluetooth connection can be completed with this one-touch operation.
2. Simple disconnection by one touch.
To disconnect the connection, simply touch the smartphone to the NFC-compatible Sony device.
3. Simple switching of connected devices by one touch.
If you have multiple NFC-compatible Sony devices, just touch the smartphone to a different device to disconnect from the current device and connect to the new one.
For example, if your smartphone is connected with NFC-compatible headphones through a Bluetooth connection and you want to connect to an NFC-compatible speaker instead, just touch the smartphone to the speaker to establish a Bluetooth connection to the speaker.
4. Operation at your fingertips
You can turn the Bluetooth function on and off, and connect or disconnect easily using the app screen.
- Check the following if a connection cannot be established.
1．Make sure the NFC Easy Connect app is activated or the NFC function of your smartphone is turned on.
2．Make sure the screen of your smartphone is unlocked.
3．Depending on the smartphone you are using, it may not be possible to make a one-touch connection while the smartphone is being charged. Finish charging first, then perform the one-touch operation.
4．If the smartphone is in a case, the listening device may not react to one-touch; remove the smartphone from the case first.
* The Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Sony Corporation is under license.
* The N mark is a trademark or registered trademark of NFC Forum, Inc. in the United States and in other countries.
Not all devices are supported, therefore it is strongly recommended that you try the Sixaxis Compatibility Checker (available for free on Google Play) before purchasing this app.
Finally the wait is over... The ultimate gaming experience awaits! Now you can play games on your phone the way they were meant to be played! Sixaxis Controller allows you to use the following controllers in many of your favourite games and applications:
DualShock® 3 Wireless Controller
PlayStation® Move Navigation Controller
DualShock® 4 Wireless Controller (If pairing on a PC, you must use SixaxisPairTool 0.3.0+)
*** IMPORTANT ***
- ROOT access is required!!!
- Due to the way pairing is done with the controllers, you need to manually pair your controller with the PC utility 'SixaxisPairTool' (available on the website) and a mini-USB cable. Android 3.1+ users can also pair directly on their devices via USB.
- It is highly recommended that you use an ORIGINAL controller. Many after market controllers will not work with this app. If you get a 'Client connected: 1' message, but the lights on your controller continue to flash, it is almost certainly not an original Sony controller.
- The fake controllers that are most likely to work (though not guaranteed) are those made by Gasia. If you bought a fake that works but isn't made by Gasia, I'd love to hear from you so I can compile a list of known working controllers.
- Be sure to read the instructions in the help menu carefully.
- Up to four Sixaxis, DualShock 3, DualShock 4 and Navigation controllers supported at once.
- Support as a native gamepad in Android 3.1+ devices. Full support for analog sticks and analog triggers.
- Keyboard emulation. Map all buttons and sticks to almost any key available in Android.
- Mouse emulation. Configure a button to activate the mouse pointer on devices that support mice (most tablets, and many phones should work).
- Touch emulation allows you to map buttons and analog sticks to the screen. Play all your favourite games with full analog support, even those without built-in controller support!
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Sony Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
For assistance, full instructions and FAQ, visit our website at http://www.dancingpixelstudios.com
It's great for use whilst driving, cycling, running, walking, in the gym or any other time you need to be handsfree.
Translates txt speak
ReadItToMe will translate your sms messages into proper english so you can understand what's being read. You can even add your own words and translations easily through the UI.
With ReadItToMe this:
SMS from John: Btw dat woz amazin, I dunno y I wasn't gonna go lol
"New message received from John. By the way that was amazing, I don't know why I wasn't going to go laugh out loud”
ReadItToMe supports ANY language as long as your TTS engine (and Voice engine) has that language installed.
If the default Android TTS doesn't support your language I'd recommend trying IVONA TTS.
With ReadItToMe you are able to choose which contacts are read and when. You can choose to have specific contacts only read over headphones or bluetoth, or you can mute contacts so you are only notified of a message from that person but the message is not read aloud.
ReadItToMe lets you set profiles based on what device your using. Maybe you want voice control over bluetooth but not headphones. Or you want to lower the music volume over headphones but pause the music over the speakerphone.
Unlike other applications ReadItToMe can be set to run automatically when you connect to a bluetooth device or you plug in your headphones, as well as over the speakerphone. You don't need to manually turn it on and off.
Voice Reply - PRO FEATURE
ReadItToMe Pro also has voice reply for sms messages so you can reply to or call that contact using your voice, completely hands free. Not only that but ReadItToMe Pro allows you to record your own commands for much better voice recognition.
Read app notifications aloud - PRO FEATURE
ReadItToMe Pro allows you to choose any app on your phone (ie Google Talk, Whatsapp etc) and it will read incoming notifications for that app (the same notifications you see in your status bar).
- Read incoming sms
- Read incoming callers name
- Read incoming notifications from any other apps such as Google Talk or Whatsapp - PRO FEATURE
- Voice reply for sms - PRO FEATURE
- Read always
- Read only when bluetooth is connected
- Read only when headphones are connected
- Translate text speak before reading ie lol is translated to laugh out loud
- You can define your own translations of specific words
- Can reads sms over music (music volume is turned down and then back up afterwards)
- Icon in notification bar to show when it is running
- Fully customizable
Known issues and fixes
- GoSMS users go to your Settings, Advanced, Receive Settings, Disable other message Notifications. Uncheck that for this to work
- It uses the notification stream to read messages and calls by default, so if your phone is on silent you will hear nothing. However if you check the use music stream option it will use the music stream, in which case it will play at the media volume, so if your on silent you can still hear notifications.
- Anyone experiencing the issue where it reads on both speaker and headphones/bluetooth simultaneously use the music stream option. There is also the speaker fix option but this is experimental and will only work on some phones.
- For any other issues visit the faq at iamrobj.com/ritm_faq.html
Please don't leave negative feedback or a bad rating if you find a bug or if it does not work on your device as that won't help me fix it. Please email me with details of your issue and I will see if I can fix it.
And free to email me with any queries and feature requests. I'm always open to suggestions.
A simple toggle, which once activated automatically switches all incoming and outgoing calls to Speaker Mode.
To use, create a new PowerToggles widget and add Speaker Mode toggle under "Custom" tab.
Constantly updating and improving the application. If you want a feature for the app, please go to the github and open an Issue for that feature or bug. No Adds in the app and will stay that way.
There are a lot of apps that do this exact same thing, but I wanted one Free and without any adds. I coded one for myself and here it is.
Use this with car stereos that do not support audio streaming.
Added a Widget for easy access.
This app is Open Source, code is Public Domain:
If app shows errors please comment on github page with detail on the issue. As well as any feature request.
This application allows you to automatically launch other applications when your Android device makes a BT (BT = Bluetooth) connection. It can also launch apps when a wired headset is plugged into the phone jack. In addition to this the application keeps track of the last known latitude and longitude where your Android disconnected from your BT device (only if GPS was enabled at that time). Works great with Pandora. (Note: This app can only launch another application but will not interact with the opened application)
Search Terms:Bluetooth Launch, Application Launch, Application Start, Car Mode, Stay Awake, Unlock Screen, Keyguard, Brightness, Volume, Delay
BalCal does not access your real bank account. It can not track your income or spendings automatically - it's just a calculator, not a banking tool. You enter the numbers, BalCal calculates the result.
bank account balance will change in time. With BalCal you will always know how much you can spend today without
overdrafting your account tomorrow.
BalCal does not access your real bank account. It can not track your income or spendings automatically - it's
just a calculator, not a banking tool. You enter the numbers, BalCal calculates the result.
The Lite version has some limitations:
- 20 items maximum in the events list
- 2 months/100 events maximum on the timeline
- no reminders for events