Great app but..... This app is great but it's lacking in one vital area so I've only given it 4 stars instead of 5. It's allows you to set up your individual, specific watch/alert areas which is awesome if your a property owner or farmer etc. It's one failing is that the information is not shareable on social media or even by email, so I use this in conjunction with other emergency apps which are. This is the only app that allows you to pinpoint areas for continual monitoring.
Awesome App This App Is A1+++ & Real Time Up To Date Info.100% Way Better Then The Vic Fire App. No Misleading Info Unlike Vic Fire App.
Cyclone/tropical storm I am in far north queensland and there is nothing about the cyclone warnings here on the map or elsewhere on the app..
1 list again. Thanks for listening and giving the option for 1 list. If notifications are better you will get that extra star in a few days. * Website needs an option to filter by state. I only want to see my state not all of Australia.
York It needs river flood data from BOM which is available online
Issued total fire ban today for WA. No fire ban exists on checking DFES website. How embarrassing. I shared this ban on Facebook. Edit : I can live with that. Pitty you can't send a notice about the erroneous alert. Thanks for the response.
- The ability to turn on/off warning and incident notifications.
- Observation icons now indicate if a image is attached to the observation
- The ability to delete unwanted/old notifications from notification list
- Filter added to display your watch zone(s) on incident map
- Toggle between 3 different map views, Street, Satellite and Hybrid
- A number of bug fixes and performance enhancements
Official Victorian Government app for CFA, MFB and DELWP bushfire information
The latest National bushfire incidents, forecasts and live maps.