ubAlert is a global social network that operates to save lives by sharing the knowledge of the world's citizens with those in danger.
Our ubAlert app gives you all the information you need when it comes to disasters happening across the world. With data collected from both verified sources and users like you, you’ll instantly have access to everything you need to know about an event. Alerts contain basic event details, impact statistics, maps, images, videos, and more. You can instantly share alerts with friends and family members to get them out of harm’s way via email, Facebook and Twitter.
The goal of this app is to create the world's largest, most reliable, all-hazard disaster alerting network by combining data from global institutions and data providers with crowd-sourced user accounts. Our global emergency warning platform validates the reliability of the reported content and then immediately alerts those who may be impacted, depending on the severity and location.
In the wake of the recent mega disasters (Indian Ocean Tsunami, Japan Earthquake/Tsunami, Hurricane Katrina, etc...) and numerous man-made fiascos (SARs scare, Terrorist Attacks, etc…), it's become painfully obvious that the existing alert systems aren't enough. These events claimed more innocent lives than they had to, and we've been wondering why. You’d think our cities, states, and countries would have figured out a better way to warn us by now.
So we decided to create a global social network to fill the gap. If even a single life is saved, it's been well worth the effort.
Why doesn't this exist already?
- The disaster information is simply not known (not enough reporters and instruments on the ground yet);
- Governments and institutions are reluctant to alert citizens (some fear liability, some fear panic, and others, because they are irresponsible);
- The problem is hard to solve: how do you know who and when to alert in such a complex global village?
ubAlert gives POWER TO THE PEOPLE!
Imagine if an ordinary citizen could report only what she knows or sees, and have all who are interested instantly get informed. Suddenly, an initial report of a shooting in a neighborhood becomes an alert to all the neighbors, even ones she does not know yet. And imagine if there was a site that collected not only citizen's alerts, but that of other organizations around the world, and filtered and sent each alert according to the user's interests and potential impact! Wow, that will truly save lives! That's the plan.
How does it work?
All you have to do is to tell us what is happening, where, how serious the event is, and how large the impact area could be. Then, ubAlert checks to see who may be within the impact area you designed and is interested in the alert, and we send them an alert!
Yes, we do our best to get the right data from the right organizations, globally. But we cannot win this battle without YOU. This is how heroes are born from ordinary citizens who help other strangers!
The world will thank you for your participation, and may hail you as the "hero" who averted a potential disaster.
Basic Features include:
- Interactive map
- Sort events by severity / popularity / credibility
- Report an event and submit a photo or video
- Share events by email, or post links to Facebook and Twitter
- Save alerts to your “watch” list for quick viewing
- Adjust text size
- Provide feedback regarding credibility of the post to prevent fraudulent posts
- Adjust settings to display distance in kilometers or miles
Purchase an In-App Subscription to gain access to the following features:
- Get push notification alerts for events happening in your area
- Adjust your location settings, to a specific location and radius
- Sort alert list to view only alerts in your location
- Add important alerts to your watchlist for quick access
Hilf’ mit, dass ganz Deutschland Kinder sucht und findet!
Jährlich werden in Deutschland über 100.000 Kinder und Jugendliche als vermisst gemeldet. Um auf diesen traurigen Fakt aufmerksam zu machen, hat die „Initiative vermisste Kinder“ die Aktion „www.deutschland-findet-euch.de“ ins Leben gerufen – die erste Facebook-Seite zur Suche nach vermissten Kindern!
Diese App gibt dir die Möglichkeit, dich AKTIV an der Suche nach vermissten Kindern zu beteiligen. Klicke einfach den kostenlosen „Installieren“-Button und schon kannst du bei der Suche mithelfen!
* Der Vermissten-Ticker:
Unter „Ticker“ findest du aktuelle Vermisstenfälle, die gerade auf „Deutschland findet euch“ veröffentlicht wurden. Eine Detailansicht zeigt alle relevanten Informationen: den Namen der vermissten Person, den letzten Aufenthaltsort und die jeweilige Hintergrundsgeschichte.
* Die Galerie:
Sie gibt dir einen Überblick über langzeitvermisste Kinder. Jedes Foto in der Galerie ist mit der Profil-Seite des vermissten Kindes verlinkt.
* Die Karte:
Die Karte gibt dir einen Überblick über den letzten Aufenthaltsort langzeitvermisster Kinder. Durch Antippen der Pins kannst du dir die Profile der vermissten Kinder ansehen.
Die Karte wird nur bei Geräten mit mindestens OpenGL ES 2.0 angezeigt. Bei älteren Geräten sieht die Oberfläche daher anders aus als auf den Beispielbildern.
* Der Notruf-Button:
Solltest du einen Hinweis zu einem vermissten Kind haben, verbindet dich der Notruf-Button direkt und kostenlos mit der Notruf-Hotline für vermisste Kinder.
Initiative Vermisste Kinder
Geschäftsführer: Lars Bruhns
Der Sitz des Vereins ist Hamburg.
BlueMars - Gesellschaft für digitale Kommunikation mbH
Dipl. Inform. Thomas Kiesl
Now featuring breaking news alerts so you can stay informed with up-to-the-minute reporting. You can also participate with live on-air questions with the new ‘Viewer Vote’.
You can also customise your news home screen, and view five day weather forecasts. Save stories within the app to read later and share news and videos with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and via email. 7News also invites you to send us photos and video of breaking news in your area.
7News app features:
- Breaking news alerts.
- Participate with live on-air questions with ‘Viewer Vote’.
- The latest news and video from 7NEWS.
- Breaking local news and all your favourite sections, which you can customise.
- Airplay: Stream videos from your iOS device to your TV or Mac
- Save stories and videos for viewing later.
- Get the latest weather updates in your area as well as a five-day forecast, temperature, rainfall and humidity conditions.
- Send in your news tips, pictures and videos
- Meet your local news team.
- Share stories to Facebook, Twitter and email.
- The latest news from our Twitter updates.
7NEWS is available on Android phone and tablet devices.
Optimised for 7 inch tablets and updated throughout the day, you can enjoy exclusive access to news, analysis and opinion from The Australian wherever you are.
• News coverage from Australia’s leading journalists
• Browse your favourite section (Opinion, National Affairs, World, Features, Business, Aus IT and Sport)
• Industry specific pages for Higher Education, Media, Aviation, Legal Affairs and Telecommunications
• Offline browsing
• Optimised for 7 inch tablets, specifically: Google Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) and Kindle Fire
• More to come…
NOTE: Access to the app requires requires The Australian Digital Pass; The Australian Digital Pass allows you to access this app as well as to subscriber-only content on your computer, iPad and smartphone. This exclusive content (including industry specific blogs, interactive analysis, access to archived stories and news digests) is all available with one login.
For more information on subscribing, with the Digital Pass, go to: http://www.theaustralian.com.au/subscribe
This app contains local and national weather updates, storm reports, severe weather, live traffic, ski reports, storm trackers, warnings, hurricane news, tornado updates, doppler radars for these cities and many more:
Ciudad de México Mexico City
Los Angeles Long Beach Santa Ana
Rio de Janeiro
Krung Thep Bangkok
Thanh Pho Ho Chí Minh Ho Chi Minh City
Sankt Peterburg Saint Petersburg
San Francisco Oakland
...and every country:
Antigua and Barbuda
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Central African Republic
Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Congo, Republic of the
East Timor (see Timor-Leste)
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates
Child Alert is an indispensable application for all parents.
The primary objective of the Global Overview is to inform humanitarian decision makers by presenting a summary of major humanitarian crises, both recent and protracted. It is designed to provide answers to four questions:
1.Which humanitarian crises currently exist? (World map)
2.What has happened in the last seven days? (Highlights and snapshot)
3.What is the situation in the country affected by a crisis? (Narrative)
4.Which countries could be prioritised in terms of humanitarian response? (Prioritisation)
The Global Overview consists of three main sections:
1.The world map gives an overview of how the countries are prioritised, indicated by different shades of blue. The countries are subdivided by four priority levels: “on watch”, "situation of concern", "humanitarian crisis", and "severe humanitarian crisis".
The priority levels are assigned on the basis of:
- the number of people affected by recent disasters
- the level of access to the affected population
- the <5 mortality rate
- the level of development of the country
- the number of protracted IDPs and refugees.
If a country experienced a disaster in the seven days prior to an update, or an escalation of an on-going crisis, a country is highlighted by a yellow dot on the map.
2.The snapshot briefly describes what has happened in the last seven days from the date of publication, by outlining the crises that have occurred in the different highlighted countries.
3.Narratives for each country included in the Global Overview reflect recent major developments and underlying vulnerabilities of a country. Narratives are written based on secondary data.
The Global Overview will be updated once a week and the results will be available every Monday before midday (Central European Time/Central European Summer Time). In case of major new humanitarian events or an escalation of an on-going crisis which triggers a change of prioritisation, the Global Overview will be updated on an ad-hoc basis.
1. ABC News
2. Nine News
3. ESPN Cricinfo
5. The Age
6. CNET News
7. Brisbane Times
8. Yahoo! News
- Adjust text fontsize
- Add news to your favorites for later reading.
- Choose day mood or night mood
- Offline reading.
- Share news to your friends
- Swipe to view previous or next news, no need to go back to news list view
- Please drop me an email for any bugs or improvment. I will reply within 3 hours. email@example.com
- You can email me to request adding a news resource.
- http://www.abc.net.au (ABC News)
- http://news.ninemsn.com.au/ (Nine News)
- http://www.espncricinfo.com (ESPN Cricinfo)
- http://www.smh.com.au (SMH)
- http://www.theage.com.au (The Age)
- http://news.cnet.com (CNET News)
- http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au (Brisbane Times)
- http://au.news.yahoo.com (Yahoo! News)
If you want to know more about me, you can visit my personal webistes: www.ads711.com, www.shichengbbs.com, www.sgyuan.com, www.shichengeat.com, www.example8.com
How It Works:
1. Open the 'Onsite Jobs' app
2. Search with your skill like Java, .Net, Oracle, Database, Siebel, SAP etc
3. Or Search directly with the country you are looking for to apply
4. Select the Job and Click on the Apply button
5. This will open your gmail and copy the relevent content in To,Cc,Bcc, Subject and Body of you email.
6. Modify or add anything you wish.
7. Click on the Send Email button in you gmail.
8. And you are Done ...Cheers !!!!
These jobs are published in dailies and are posted as a reference to them. The job will be applied via your gmail account and user holds the responsibility to send its content. Report here if any violation or breach of content or any issues with the app: firstname.lastname@example.org
More from developer
This App includes a full and updated listing of Food Additives and Cosmetic Ingredients based on the International best selling researcher and author Bill Statham.
Over 8 years of research and not just information pulled from public websites.
Easy to Use:
- Easily browse through either Food Additives or Cosmetic Ingredients
- Search for Additives/Ingredients by name
- Search for Food Additives by INS number - Example 621 or E621 - MSG
- User friendly rating codes for each Additive/Ingredient
Search results for Food Additives and Cosmetic Ingredients the way you want them:
- Identify the Risk Levels of each
- Discover those to avoid based on Dietary Restrictions
- Identify those that may cause various Symptoms or Ailments
- Discover which ones Effect different parts of your Body or System
- Find out what they are Derived from
Filter by Symptoms and Ailments:
- Aggressive behaviour
- Allergic and hyper-sensitive reactions
- Behavioural problems
- Gastrointestinal ailments
- Headache & Migraine
- Learning difficulties
- Skin ailments (eczema, dermatitis, itching, hives, rash etc.)
- Sleep disturbance
Filter by your Dietary Restrictions:
- Gluten free (celiac)
Filter by the Effects on your Body:
- Cardiovascular System
- Developmental System
- Endocrine System
- Gastrointestinal System and Liver
- Immune System
- Musculoskeletal System
- Nervous System
- Nutritional depletion and Malabsorption
- Reproductive System
- Respiratory System
Filter by what they are Derived from:
- Maybe GMO
- Nano Technology
- Palm Oil