Great app but..... This app is great but it's lacking in one vital area so I've only given it 4 stars instead of 5. It's allows you to set up your individual, specific watch/alert areas which is awesome if your a property owner or farmer etc. It's one failing is that the information is not shareable on social media or even by email, so I use this in conjunction with other emergency apps which are. This is the only app that allows you to pinpoint areas for continual monitoring.
Awesome App This App Is A1+++ & Real Time Up To Date Info.100% Way Better Then The Vic Fire App. No Misleading Info Unlike Vic Fire App.
Cyclone/tropical storm I am in far north queensland and there is nothing about the cyclone warnings here on the map or elsewhere on the app..
1 list again. Thanks for listening and giving the option for 1 list. If notifications are better you will get that extra star in a few days. * Website needs an option to filter by state. I only want to see my state not all of Australia.
Issued total fire ban today for WA. No fire ban exists on checking DFES website. How embarrassing. I shared this ban on Facebook. Edit : I can live with that. Pitty you can't send a notice about the erroneous alert. Thanks for the response.
Good work I love this app it helps me to be safe
- The ability to turn on/off warning and incident notifications.
- Observation icons now indicate if a image is attached to the observation
- The ability to delete unwanted/old notifications from notification list
- Filter added to display your watch zone(s) on incident map
- Toggle between 3 different map views, Street, Satellite and Hybrid
- A number of bug fixes and performance enhancements