RED uses information from The Home Front Command website which is updated in real-time and is pushed to your device when an alert is issued in your area.
When the alarm is issued you will receive a push notification and it's details will be displayed for 10 minutes according to the safety guidelines published by The Home Front Command.
You can easily choose between either receiving alerts only for your area or all the areas.
Other features and goodies:
- Alerts are PUSHED to your device! Other apps poll constantly causing battery drain. Save energy and use RED.
- You can see all the latest alerts from the last 10 minutes on a map (from around the country).
- More features are in the works for the upcoming version. Stay tuned!
RED was built as a non-profit project.
Feel free to visit us and give us your feedback so we can make it better suit your needs:
**USGS changed their data source breaking the list! Please upgrade to latest version!**
- Tab between map and list
- Latest quakes in the World.
- Filter what you see
- Click quake to view on map
- Map shows magnitudes
- View details on USGS site
- Alerts and Push notifications!
- Download the Alerter App to be more informed!
- Satellite Map view
- Share to social media
- Report if you felt it to USGS
- Choose what you want to load
Disasters can occur anywhere, at any time. Alberta Emergency Alerts provide you with critical information about immediate disasters, where the disasters are occurring and what action you can take to better prepare yourself.
Alerts are distributed to the public through various outlets including:
• Radio and television
• RSS Feed
• Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
• Road Signage
• Alberta Emergency Alert App
Public Safety is everyone’s responsibility.
Stop ● Listen ● Respond
ubAlert is a global social network that operates to save lives by sharing the knowledge of the world's citizens with those in danger.
Our ubAlert app gives you all the information you need when it comes to disasters happening across the world. With data collected from both verified sources and users like you, you’ll instantly have access to everything you need to know about an event. Alerts contain basic event details, impact statistics, maps, images, videos, and more. You can instantly share alerts with friends and family members to get them out of harm’s way via email, Facebook and Twitter.
The goal of this app is to create the world's largest, most reliable, all-hazard disaster alerting network by combining data from global institutions and data providers with crowd-sourced user accounts. Our global emergency warning platform validates the reliability of the reported content and then immediately alerts those who may be impacted, depending on the severity and location.
In the wake of the recent mega disasters (Indian Ocean Tsunami, Japan Earthquake/Tsunami, Hurricane Katrina, etc...) and numerous man-made fiascos (SARs scare, Terrorist Attacks, etc…), it's become painfully obvious that the existing alert systems aren't enough. These events claimed more innocent lives than they had to, and we've been wondering why. You’d think our cities, states, and countries would have figured out a better way to warn us by now.
So we decided to create a global social network to fill the gap. If even a single life is saved, it's been well worth the effort.
Why doesn't this exist already?
- The disaster information is simply not known (not enough reporters and instruments on the ground yet);
- Governments and institutions are reluctant to alert citizens (some fear liability, some fear panic, and others, because they are irresponsible);
- The problem is hard to solve: how do you know who and when to alert in such a complex global village?
ubAlert gives POWER TO THE PEOPLE!
Imagine if an ordinary citizen could report only what she knows or sees, and have all who are interested instantly get informed. Suddenly, an initial report of a shooting in a neighborhood becomes an alert to all the neighbors, even ones she does not know yet. And imagine if there was a site that collected not only citizen's alerts, but that of other organizations around the world, and filtered and sent each alert according to the user's interests and potential impact! Wow, that will truly save lives! That's the plan.
How does it work?
All you have to do is to tell us what is happening, where, how serious the event is, and how large the impact area could be. Then, ubAlert checks to see who may be within the impact area you designed and is interested in the alert, and we send them an alert!
Yes, we do our best to get the right data from the right organizations, globally. But we cannot win this battle without YOU. This is how heroes are born from ordinary citizens who help other strangers!
The world will thank you for your participation, and may hail you as the "hero" who averted a potential disaster.
Basic Features include:
- Interactive map
- Sort events by severity / popularity / credibility
- Report an event and submit a photo or video
- Share events by email, or post links to Facebook and Twitter
- Save alerts to your “watch” list for quick viewing
- Adjust text size
- Provide feedback regarding credibility of the post to prevent fraudulent posts
- Adjust settings to display distance in kilometers or miles
Purchase an In-App Subscription to gain access to the following features:
- Get push notification alerts for events happening in your area
- Adjust your location settings, to a specific location and radius
- Sort alert list to view only alerts in your location
- Add important alerts to your watchlist for quick access
There is a higher probability of Tsunami in Atlantic similar to that of Dec 2004 Tsunami in Indian Ocean.On November 1,1755 - A Tsunami in Atlantic Ocean wiped out the entire city of Lisbon in Portugal!!And the Tsunami's in Atlantic ocean may also affect nearly the whole of US East Coast,Canada and Europe.Added to this there is a fault line which runs through the centre of Atlantic ocean and there has been not a major earthquake of over 7.5 in the last 90 years.So there is every possibility of a Tsunami in that region in future.
Each Tsunami alert notification would be accompanied by a siren sound and generally it would last for few seconds depending upon the category of alert.For highest alert,it would last for 15 seconds(7 seconds during daytime) and for other information bulletins the siren would last for 2 seconds.
Note:This app relies on PTWC Tsunami warnings for Caribbean sea.(Atlantic Ocean)
LA ÚNICA APP QUE SÍ RECIBE LA ALERTA SÍSMICA AHORA DISPONIBLE PARA ANDROID
- La más reciente Alerta fue el 18 de Abril de 2014.
- Se retransmitió a los móviles suscritos en tan sólo 1.2 segundos.
- Hemos mejorado el sistema de envío para disminuir la pérdida de notificaciones.
- REQUIERE COMPRA IN-APP PARA DESBLOQUEO DE FUNCIÓN DE ALERTA SÍSMICA.
- Esta aplicación es una repetidora de la señal de Alerta Sísmica que se transmite por estación de radio meteorológica (NOAA) en la Ciudad de México.
- Siempre que se emita la señal por parte del Cires A.C., nosotros la retrasmitiremos a sus móviles.
- No requiere estar en ejecución constante, sólo debe estar instalada.
- Requiere acceso a Internet vía WiFi o 3G y capacidad de recibir notificaciones Push.
- Esta app no está relacionada con el Cires A.C., ni con el Gobierno del DF.
• Recibe noticias de amenazas climáticas o desastres naturales en México.
• Recibe diariamente los pronósticos meteorológicos más relevantes para el país.
• Lista actualizada de los más recientes eventos sísmicos registrados en México por el SSN de México.
• Reportes del Sistema de Alerta Sísmica.
• Recibe vía PUSH la Alerta Sísmica para el Valle de México emitida por el CIRES A.C.
• Sonido de Alerta Sísmica y Simulacro con volumen máximo aún en modo silencio.
• Comparte los contenidos publicados en redes sociales.
Preguntas frecuentes y sus respuestas en: http://alertasismica-df.com/static/soporte/index.html
Localidades con cobertura:
- Ciudad de México
- Estado de México
Consulta los sismos de México y de todo el mundo.
Observa "En Vivo" al Popocatépetl a través de nuestras webcams.
Consulta las noticias generadas por la agencia de medios SkyAlert.
- Modo de Alerta Recibida: Se mejoró el rendimiento del servicio tras recibir una alerta sísmica.
- Se han corregido bugs menores.
The current version will no longer be available for Gingerbread handsets. However, the previous version 2.1 for Gingerbread can be side loaded from this link https://www.dropbox.com/s/tti3qlmzohxr3hd/Disastermon-2.1.apk.
IMPORTANT - if you're receiving a message asking you to turn on notifications, you need to ensure that push notifications are enabled specifically for the FireReady app. The steps for this may vary depending on your device model and version of Android, but should be similar to this:
1. Open your device's Settings
2. Select Applications
3. Select Manage Applications
4. Choose FireReady from the list there
5. At the top of the screen, there is a tick box that says 'Show Notifications'. Ensure it is ticked.
• Live incident map showing all current official warnings, planned burns and other types of incidents across Victoria.
• Simple to use Watch Zones that ensure you get official warnings for your local area. Warnings and information are pushed out to a user's phone when issued by CFA, MFB or DEPI.
• Integration of DEPI planned burns.
• GPS integration to determine your current location and surrounding incidents. You must have your location functionality switched on and GPS enabled.
• Emergency Warnings, Watch & Act, and Advice information as issued by the CFA, MFB and DEPI
• Share incidents and warnings with friends and family.
• View today's Fire Danger Rating map.
• View today's Total Fire Ban Status.
The FireReady app is just one tool to assist you to access warnings and information about bushfire, however you should never rely on just one information channel. Fire and emergency services use a range of other information channels including SKY TV, ABC local radio, some commercial and designated community radio stations, Victorian Bushfire Information Line (VBIL) on 1800 240 667, VicEmergency on www.emergency.vic.gov.au and social media channels including CFA Twitter and Facebook.
Please refer to the Terms & Conditions and Disclaimer within the app for further information, view the FAQs at http://firereadyfaq.emergency.vic.gov.au/ or email the team at FireReadyApp@emergency.vic.gov.au if you need further assistance.
* Your device must have an internet connection and have GPS location services turned on to receive warnings and information issued by Victorian fire and emergency services.
** Map symbols represent the origin of the fire, not its current location or spread.
What's New in Version 4.0
• More reliable
• Faster and easier to use
• Lower battery usage
What's New in Version 4.0.1
• Fix for HTC One devices
• Error message change
What's New in Version 4.0.2
• Fire type and size will now display where possible
• Ability to set smaller watch zones
• Fixes to Android 4.0 display issues
• Improvements to date and time functionality in warnings and incidents
• Other minor changes to text, error messaging and layouts
For all those who are giving it 1 stars due to the alerts it didn't generate on Oct28th,I will be looking at the code and moving this app to a new server.So that it would work fine at any time.(It didn't generate alerts because its gets the feed from PTWC and not ATWC which is the one that sends alerts for US West Coast)
**** This app is not for those people living in California,Hawaii,Canada and Western Coast of North America****
This is only for Asian countries in Pacific,Australia and NewZealand!!!
Note 1: If you don't get Tsunami alerts it's more due to your network providers data connection
Note 2: There is no way this app would report false reports.It also reports information bulletins/watch messages(level3/level4 messages) which are not of that much significance.Always look out for level1/level2 messages!
Note 3:If you have battery saving apps like Juice defender this might not work as it constantly pings the server (You need to allow this app in Juice defender settings to allow internet acess)
Pacific Ocean is otherwise known as Ring of Fire as nearly 90% of the world's earthquakes and 80% of the world's largest earthquakes occur along the cost of Pacific Ocean..Some of them are large enough like the one at Japan in March 2011 and they may cause destructive Tsunami's which may kill thousands of people along the Pacific coast.A Tsunami alert on your phone may help you to get informed before the disaster strikes..
Each Tsunami alert would be accompanied by a siren sound and generally it would last for few seconds depending upon the category of alert.For highest alert,it would last for 15 seconds(7 seconds during daytime) and for other information bulletins the siren would last for 2 seconds.
Take your own decision based upon the location of Tsunami and how far it's from your place.
People living in California,Oregon,Washington,British Colombia (Canada & United States) may have to rely to WCATC warnings apart from this...
Note:This app relies on PTWC Tsunami warnings for Pacific Ocean
AlertMap is a free real-time GLOBAL messaging app that allows users to easily share information, for everyone in the world to see.
It is helpful for those in affected areas of Japan to have access to real-time data, whether it is pictures of damage or unidentified people. By helping with the flow of real-time information, we hope AlertMap will help in the effort, and provide a new and efficient means of communication when traditional channels are stressed or lacking.
Interestingly, the earthquake was preceded by a series of large foreshocks in the previous two days, beginning on March 9 with a nearby M 7.2 event, followed by three other M>6 foreshocks before the M 9.0 occurred on March 11.
AlertMap in but one channel of the YodaMap platform for the Android OS. Other channels include: VoterMap, FreedomMap, ChatMap, FaceMap, SportsMap, FoodMap, PhotoMap, PetMap, and others. Earthquake, Japan, Tsunami, Nuclear, Meltdown, Accident.
Please send suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let's help each other. Gambaro!
With this app, you can get the latest earthquake info immediately from all over the world.
Also, you can search the earthquakes occurred in the past.
- 17 Earthquake data sources, Covers the frequent occurrence of the earthquake area in the world.
- Earthquake data source
* [USGS] U.S.Geological Survey
* [EMSC] EU Mediterranean Earthquake Centre
* [GFZ] Ger Potsdam Earthquake Center
* [CWB] Taiwan Central Weather Bureau
* [JMA] Japan Meteorological Agency
* [INGV] Italy Geophysics Institute
* [CEIC] China Earthquake Center
* [IRSC] Iranian Seismological Center
* [TUR] Turkish Disaster and Emergency center
* [BGS] British Geological Survey
* [CHI] Chile Earthquake Center
* [CAN] Natural Resources Canada
* [AUS] Geoscience Australia
* [NZL] New Zealand Earthquake Commission
* [PHIVOLCS] Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology
* [ROU] Romanian National Institute for Earth Physics
* [OVSICORI] Costa Rica, the National University
- See latest earthquakes around the World.
- Perfect real-time algorithm to achieve all of the data source unified display (non-duplication of data), data source select "ALL".
- Push alerts of earthquakes straight to your phone.
- View quakes on Google Map,Support detailed information display.
- Filter what you see (magnitude/region/depth)
- Provide historical data with earthquake in 300 km range.
- Epicentml distance (need to open GPS /support set the coordinates Manually)
- Support Historical data.
- Support collection quakes, can export the data.
- View details on source site
- earthquake, latest Quakes, magnitude,Epicentml distance, seismic, USGS, EMSC, CEIC, FGZ, JMA, CWB, INGV
Welcome to contact us feedback problem and suggestions!
- Email email@example.com
- Twitter twitter.com/earthquakesApp
- Browse All
- Favorite Folder
- Recently Played Folder
- Sleep Timer
Please feel free to download this app and enjoy listening to live broadcasting from Australia.
Keywords: Radio, Internet Radio, Net radio, Radio Broadcast
Supplement your team response with TRACmate to save valuable time, track their response and monitor their turnout.
- Automated or manual activation: Enter your own message or subscribe to an existing data feed.
- Notifications: Get notifications via your android phone/tablet and e-mail.
- Responses: Let your team know if you are going or not directly from your mobile device or Android wear / smart watch.
- Monitor responses: See who has accepted or declined the activation, see who is coming, delayed or going direct to the incident.
- Real-time Location Tracking: Track the location of your team as they turnout and respond. Don’t be left waiting for someone who isn’t coming.
- In Station Display: In-station displays provide auto map printing, voice read out and spatial display of incident information.
- On the road / In appliance: Tablet devices can be used to provide navigation assistance with integrated Google street navigation function. Access incident information and monitor the response of personnel from the road.
- Manage your team: View skills of team members and ring them with a tap of a button.
- Auto in-station/On scene: If you are sharing your location, you will be automatically logged into station / on scene.
- Real-time Availability: Monitor the real-time availability status of your team, see who is available at any time.
- Deployment scheduling: Manage future availability for local responses and strike team deployments.
- Reporting: View recent history of your team’s attendance and activations.
- Link Teams: Link to neighbouring teams to see their appliance location, share activations and/or share your scheduling information
- On line: No need for expensive hardware installations, just need an internet connection and a computer.
Although focused on the emergency management sector, TRACmate can assist anyone who needs to notify and track the response and attendance of a team of people.
- Fire Brigades: career, integrated, volunteer, retained
- Rescue Units: flood, storm, rescue
- Community: Community Fire Units, Community Fire Guard Groups, Bushfire Ready Groups
- Local Government: Emergency Management Teams
- Business: Wardens, Management Teams
- Industry: Emergency Response Teams
- Universities: Incident Management Teams
- Event Managers/Security Teams: Open days, festivals, public events
This App includes a full and updated listing of Food Additives and Cosmetic Ingredients based on the International best selling researcher and author Bill Statham.
Over 8 years of research and not just information pulled from public websites.
Easy to Use:
- Easily browse through either Food Additives or Cosmetic Ingredients
- Search for Additives/Ingredients by name
- Search for Food Additives by INS number - Example 621 or E621 - MSG
- User friendly rating codes for each Additive/Ingredient
Search results for Food Additives and Cosmetic Ingredients the way you want them:
- Identify the Risk Levels of each
- Discover those to avoid based on Dietary Restrictions
- Identify those that may cause various Symptoms or Ailments
- Discover which ones Effect different parts of your Body or System
- Find out what they are Derived from
Filter by Symptoms and Ailments:
- Aggressive behaviour
- Allergic and hyper-sensitive reactions
- Behavioural problems
- Gastrointestinal ailments
- Headache & Migraine
- Learning difficulties
- Skin ailments (eczema, dermatitis, itching, hives, rash etc.)
- Sleep disturbance
Filter by your Dietary Restrictions:
- Gluten free (celiac)
Filter by the Effects on your Body:
- Cardiovascular System
- Developmental System
- Endocrine System
- Gastrointestinal System and Liver
- Immune System
- Musculoskeletal System
- Nervous System
- Nutritional depletion and Malabsorption
- Reproductive System
- Respiratory System
Filter by what they are Derived from:
- Maybe GMO
- Nano Technology
- Palm Oil