Boost your earnings across all
rideshare services you drive for (Uber, Lyft, Via, Gett, Juno, zTrip, Curb, Arro, Safr, and more). Gridwise is a one-stop shop that increases your rideshare earnings an average of 39% by helping you find more rides in less time and track your performance across services.
NOTE: Gridwise is currently available to users in Atlanta, Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, and Washington D.C.Boost Earnings by Finding More Rides
Be in the right place at the right time by tracking real-time and predicted demand in your city. Never again rely on Uber or Lyft alerts to tell you where a surge is taking place.Plan Your Driving
Use our event calendar and airport demand graph to plan your schedule for the next few hours or even the next couple of days.Know Where to Drive Next
Once out on the road, find rider demand with our real-time alerts, event listings, and airport information. Gridwise will help you decide where to go next. Collaborate with Others
Share important information with other drivers, such as airport queues, events letting out, changes in traffic, and more. Think of us as Waze for rideshare drivers.Maximize Your Tax Deduction
Maximize your tax deduction by tracking your mileage and earnings with Gridwise. There are other trackers on the market such as mileIQ, hurdlr, Everlance, Rydar, Sherpashare, and Stride. But none of them track performance metrics – like trips per hour, earnings per trip, and earnings per hour – across all rideshare services.Your Rideshare Assistant
The Gridwise Blog publishes driving tips and strategy guides to help you drive smarter and earn more.
– Events: See everything that's happening in your city for the next seven days. Plan your schedule around major events of interest.
– Airport Demand: See how many passengers are arriving or departing throughout the day.
– Airport Queues: See how long the airport queue is, no matter where you are.
– Driver Tips: Post tips to other drivers about events, traffic, and more.
– Mileage Tracker: Log your rideshare activity with Gridwise to keep your earnings and mileage in one place. Get an estimate of your tax deduction and export detailed mileage reports.
– Compare Performance: Stay on top of your rideshare business by logging your mileage, driving time, earnings, and trips. Compare your performance to other drivers in your area.
– Weather: Rain and snow lead to higher demand. Gridwise can alert you when it's about to rain or snow.
– Event Alerts: Get notified when local concerts, sporting events, festivals, and other money-making events are letting out.
– Airport Alerts: Get notified when the airport is busy or experiencing significant delays.Gridwise Plus
Terms of Service: https://gridwise.io/termsofservice/
To provide suggestions or feedback, please reach out to us at: Email Support Our Website Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Gridwise is not a financial advisor. All information provided by the app is for informational purposes only. Please seek advice from qualified tax professionals.