B.iCycle is THE next generation cycling computer app for your smartphone !!
***** As seen on FOXNews *****
--- FOXNews says: "Very cool!" ---
Recent new features at a glance:
- Post tracks to Facebook or Twitter
- Continuous power efficient recording for up to 6 hours of battery life
- GPS auto pause detection stops the timer automatically during a standstill
- The only app that provides OpenCycleMap with highlighted bike paths, contour lines and biker POIs
B.iCycle provides all the information you need on the bike. Our stylish user interface combined with maximum ease of use create a new experience on the bike that beats an ordinary bike computer by far!
- Accurate values for current speed, average speed, maximum speed, total distance, trip distance, current altitude, climbed altitude, burned calories as well as trip time. Units can be set to US or metric.
- Watch your bike automatically move on the map and zoom in on your trail
- Receive your trips via email (KML und GPX) and review them at home (e.g., with Google Earth) or share them with other bikers. You can send the data after each ride or anytime later from your track history (e.g. when there is no cellular network available).
- Suspend, pause, and resume for trips allows you to receive calls or take a break
Based on countless test rides and refinement with all major Android phones we measure trip performance with maximum precision of the built in GPS. In contrast to standard cyclometers you do not have to calibrate B.iCycle to your bike. It just works - out of the box. For the full experience we recommend to use a bike mount.
BUT THERE IS ONE MORE THING!
A MAP! Including bike trails! Even offroad you will not get lost while biking: Somebody from the huge OpenStreetMap community has already been there and mapped the trail for you! A community of more than 150.000 people is constantly mapping bike trails around the globe!
B.iCycle stores map data on SD card. That saves battery on the ride and allows you to preload the map when you are biking in an area with no cellular connection or abroad. Just browse the map at home in the area and zoom level that you desire and it will be there during the trip.
This really brings biking to the next level! B.iCycle makes perfect use of what your phone can do with GPS, connectivity and the amazing screen resolution.
And watching your tracks at home is more fun then ever, especially after a hard workout!
GET FREE UPDATES SOON!
The B.iCycle user base is thrilled by the mapped bike trails and the intuitive and sleek UI. Now it's your turn! Our team is eager to get your feedback and implement cool new stuff. We have cool stuff in the pipeline and all future updates will be for free!
B.iCycle - BIKING WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN!
Designed with the specific needs of cyclists in mind, Velodroid presents your ride information on clear and uncluttered screens. It can even provide in-ride statistics using a speech capability!
The Elevation Profiles shown for the Tour de France are pretty neat, right? Well now you can access the same data as the professional cyclists. Velodroid makes it possible, providing Elevation Profiles using the most accurate altitude data available. Velodroid is generally correct to within 1m, while a normal phone GPS can only promise accuracy to the nearest 30m. However, if you are concerned about conserving battery, Velodroid has a nifty power saving mode which will use the GPS data during the ride, and allow you to update to the more accurate data when you return.
Velodroid maps your ride over familiar Google Maps satellite imagery (hybrid satellite/map images) in real-time, allowing you to quickly determine your location and check your progress. The intuitive panning and zooming tools allow you to navigate during your ride and keep yourself on track.
Whether you are training for an event, or just cycling to keep fit, Velodroid has some great tools to lend a hand. The intervals timer allows you to set up a training regime, and Velodroid is the only app that lets you see your improving fitness over time with its innovative fitness chart.
Velodroid takes care of all the basic bicycle computer functions in style, providing you a large easy-to-read speedometer, and a broad set of route and personal best statistics in your choice of Metric or Imperial units. Velodroid can even keep the screen awake if you choose to use it as bike computer. All of the important route statistics are covered, including:
- Current Speed
- Trip Time
- Route Distance
- Average Speed
- Maximum Speed
- Current Elevation
- Maximum Elevation
- Elevation Gain
- Current Gradient
- Maximum Gradient
Sharing is well catered for, Velodroid can share your ride to any app that supports sharing, even letting you use an app like TweetDeck to handle both Facebook and Twitter posts at once. With Velodroid, your ride data is yours, it allows you to export and email your rides in a variety of formats including GPX, KML (for Google Earth), TCX and CSV. It also has integrated functionality for directly uploading your ride to a RideWithGPS.com account where you can access a treasure trove of post-ride analysis tools.
Take Velodroid for a ride today!
We're keen to hear your feedback, issues or requests at email@example.com / http://twitter.com/#!/velodroid / http://www.velodroid.com
Swimming activities can easy be added manually to the history.
This makes the app also very useful for triathletes.
Sports Logger runs exclusively on your smartphone and does not require any login or register in a social network.
After starting the app you get an overview of all your sport activities.
A weekly overview shows you the training status of the current week (total training time, total time per sport activity)
Training data like time, distance, speed, average speed, average pace, max. speed and altitude will be displayed and updated constantly.
The covered distance is displayed in an “Openstreetmap” view.
A speed diagram, an altitude profile and a table view of the km periods give you a great overview of your training.
All important data are saved in a history (log) at the end of training.
These data can be sent to a PC by e-mail. E.g. for post-processing in Microsoft Excel.
As option an acoustic signal can indicate each passed kilometer.
A threshold can be set which stops recording automatically in case speed drops below 2 km/h.
This saves the hassle of stopping and starting the activity, for example at short traffic light breaks.
The white background of the app also serves as lighting and makes you additionally more recognizable during nightly runs.
Have fun with the SportsLogger app.
The free TrainingPeaks mobile app syncs with your TrainingPeaks.com account to provide a complete web, mobile and desktop solution for tracking, analyzing and planning your training.
• Log your runs, rides or swims in the TrainingPeaks Calendar
• Keep track of daily stats like power, speed, distance and more
• Dash off post-workout comments for yourself and your coach
• Check your progress with the Performance Management Chart
• Customize your Dashboard charts to see the data that is important to you
• View HR, power or GPS for your workouts in the workout file viewer
• See how much time you spent in your training zones during your workouts
• Look at your Peak HR, power, pace, and speed values from your workouts
• Schedule training sessions from your Android device
• Access your planned workouts and meals on the road or the trail
• Add workouts from your TrainingPeaks workout library (TrainingPeaks Coach or Premium Athlete users only)
• Share your workouts on Facebook, Twitter, e-mail or IM
Then log into your TrainingPeaks.com account to perform deeper analysis of your training, upload workouts from over 90 devices, and plan your season using a training plan or a coach. If you don’t have a TrainingPeaks.com account yet, you can sign up within the app or visit TrainingPeaks.com.
• This app can be used on devices running Android 4.0 or higher
• You must have an internet connection, 3G or Wi-Fi, to use this app
Make the most of your i.Concept by BH upright or indoor cycling bike, crosstrainer or treadmill. Just choose among the geolocated videos from Kinomap and train! Watch your icon moving on the map and on the elevation line: your goal is to follow the rhythm of the original video.
The motor of the machine will automatically change the resistance/incline according to the elevation profile of the route. This way your training will be 100% realistic in the comfort and safety of your home.
You can also contribute to add your own videos, shot either:
- with the free application Kinomap Maker
- with a GPS camera
- with your usual camera and a GPS logger*
What it does:
- access to all Kinomap cycling videos posted by other users
- select by popularity, duration, positive slope, etc
- 4 panels: video / map / elevation profile / dashboard
- view your instant power, speed, slope, distance, time
- easy setup in the profiles menu
- optimized for an external display: if you have a Google Chromecast or a MHL/HDMI adapter, transfer the video, the elevation profile and dashboard to your screen and maximize the space for the map
- if you own an i.Concept by BH upright or indoor cycling bike, crosstrainer or treadmill, the motor of the machine automatically will change the resistance/incline* according to the elevation profile of the route. This way your training will be 100% realistic in the comfort and safety of your home
*not available in the United States
What it does NOT yet:
- log your trainings and export them to popular fitness file formats and online platforms
- unified style to all windows
- the channel concept
- multiplayer mode
- local download of videos for offline use
- search videos by keywords and maps
- support additional sensors such as heart rate monitor and cadence sensors
- support all resolution screens
- to start a video, you need to connect the app to your BH fitness equipment, with the i.Concept or Dual option
- a monthly subscription to BH by Kinomap, obtained via an activation code or the Kinomap website
* See website to learn more about Shooting and uploading geolocated videos
Born from the need / idea of "biker" amateur a new simple intuitive app with no frills for all mountain bikers (and not only) that allows you to:
- Plan your workout by tracking and evaluating the route distance and altitude performance.
- Follow the planned route during training to find his way and to know in advance what to expect.
- Store your workout so that you can view the results
- Take pictures to attach to your workout
This app will help you do HIIT training for one minute a day three days a week by exercise bike with music as interval trainer.
HOW TO USE
Get on an exercise bike .
You start by cycling very slowly for 3 minutes; then it's 30 seconds of madness at full pelt; three minutes very slowly again; 30 more mad seconds; then 3 slow minutes to finish.
So ten minutes in all. (recommended)
When you do training, follow music; it will help you do training easily.
The speed of music will be changed properly during each steps of training.
RECORD ON CALENDAR
Your training record is saved each time completing HIIT training.
And you can see your training results on calendar with image.
training timer included.
training alarm setting enabled.
TRAINING TIME SETTING
You can change slow time, fast time and fast no. for training.
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions
- Functionality to track workouts and exercises completed
- Multi-Level Beginner to Advanced Workouts
- Warm Ups, Cool Downs
- Tips, Secrets, Overview of the Workout
- Fitness, sports and recreational events in your city!
Fitivity’s trainers are some of the top athletic professionals in the world. Our staff includes sports and fitness trainers who work with professional athletes, fitness enthusiasts and people who have never exercised before. We understand training and are here to help you improve.
We receive emails everyday from our users who thank us for helping them successfully achieve their goals.
With this program you can accomplish your goals too!
Workout smart with Fitivity.
Fitivity introduces “Fitivity Events”
Find fitness, sports or recreational events in selected U.S cities. Discover local pick-up games, road races, open gyms, group workouts, fitness classes, clinics, camps, leagues and more in your area!
The app originally worked for a 20 minute workout with short intervals, as this was found to be an ideal way to train (See this Lifehacker post for details: http://lifehacker.com/5989669). Now the app supports interval lengths and timers of your choosing. It will also remember the last interval you chose so you don't have to change it frequently.
If you have any issues or want to report bugs, please let me know and I'll do my best to fix them.
PowerEdge relies on an innovative, patent-pending technology. It calculates the cyclist's power output directly from measurements obtained from the phone GPS, continuous topological data, barometric altimeter data, and real-time atmospheric data. The cyclist's profile is fed into a proprietary aerodynamic model that captures different ride positions and displays accurate power output in all conditions.
Extensive comparison against mechanical power meters repeatedly shows the accuracy of PowerEdge: less than 3% error in power measurement. PowerEdge gives you the accuracy of mechanical power meters, without the expense or the hassle.
There is no hardware to install. Your power meter is ready to go on your phone as soon as you download it. You just need to carry your phone in your jersey pocket, armband, or bento box.
PowerEdge allows multiple user profiles for different cyclists. The app can easily be used with different bikes.
The monthly subscription allows access to weather service and topographic data.
Discover the benefits of power training, technology behind PowerEdge, and free training plans on www.kinetic-edge.com
Easily back-up and sync your data via Google Drive. Export and share in open standard file formats¹ or as Drive link. Maintain all rights of your data.
The dynamic user interface adapts to your needs and is easy and fun to use:
• Innovative dashboard for live data monitoring
• Designed for best legibility under the worst conditions like Downhill Biking
• Built-in GPS status monitor*
• Show-when-locked mode*:
•• Save battery - display off/on without having to unlock the phone each and every time
•• Keep the display on while using the app with the peace of mind of having your phone locked
Enjoy the best map experience in any fitness app ever:
• 3D experience: maps can be tilted and rotated with easy gestures
• 3D buildings in Google maps
• Automatic center and rotate* modes
• Online maps: Google and OpenStreetMap
• Mapsforge offline vector maps. Download links to awesome free maps can be found within the app.
External sport sensors*:
• This application is ANT+™ certified and complies with the following specified ANT+ Device Profiles²:
Heartrate, Stride based speed and distance, Step count, Bicycle speed, Bicycle distance, Bicycle cadence, Combined Bicycle Speed and Cadence
• Cadence (bike, run)³, Strides³, Heart Rate³ (bpm, R-R, %Max, %HRR)
Calories, Calorie Burn Rate, Training Intensity* [%VO2Max]
Distance, Duration, Pace, Speed
Elevation (supports barometric sensors), Elevation Gain, -Loss, Grade, Vertical Speed
• statistical (min, max, avg), current and previous lap* values
Get the best out of your data:
• The most accurate algorithms available ensure responsive and reliable data
E.g., Calorie and training intensity calculations are based on latest scientific publications, taking into account all available data like heart rate, VO2Max, speed and grade.
• Hideable logger control avoids accidental clicks
• Fast activity type switching with category selector and indoor/motorised switches
• Auto-Laps (distance or time)*
• Smart Recording
• Auto-Pause with Smart GPS Suspend:
no more manual pausing - dedicated moving timer tracks only active time, GPS is off while not needed
• Audio announcements
• Multi-sport support: changing activity type while logging automatically starts a new lap*
• Track the time spent and Calories burned in your fitness activities, even without GPS for 24/7 usage
• Activity statistics
• Display single activities on a map and show fitness data for each lap
• Sync, file export¹, or share your activities
• Play your GPS tracks in Google Earth (currently not working with new Earth V8)
You can use Momentum Tracker with a reduced feature set for free. If you like it, become a premium user to unlock all features and remove ads per in-app subscription.
• Read the user's contacts data
Needed to auto-complete email addresses for sharing purposes. Contacts data will never be read without the user actively using this data within the app, and the data will not be used for any other purpose.
(1) currently supported export file formats:
location only: gpx
location and full sensor data: kml, csv, tcx
(2) See http://www.thisisant.com/directory for a list of available devices, including Garmin sensors and Android phones which support ANT+ out of the box. Many other Android devices can be upgraded by plugging a standard ANT USB2 stick into the USB host port; Momentum Tracker will detect it immediately.
Visit http://www.thisisant.com/consumer/ant-101/ant-in-phones/ for more information
(3) external sensor needed
(*) Only Premium users
The main Features are:
* Support of many ANT+ sensors (heart rate, run speed and cadence, bike speed, bike cadence, bike speed and cadence, bike power, temperature/environment).
* Support of many Bluetooth LE sensors (heart rate, run speed and cadence, cycling speed, cycling cadence, cycling speed and cadence).
* Pair an unlimited number of remote (ANT+ or Bluetooth LE) sensors, e.g., a speed or cadence sensor on each of your bikes.
* Export to TCX, GPX, CSV, and Golden Cheetah.
* Upload to Dropbox.
* Upload to various online communities: Strava, TrainingPeaks, RunKeeper.
* Use your Pebble to display values.
* When the app starts, it searches for all paired sensors and takes the data from the "best" available one.
* The activity type (run, bike) is derived from the available remote sensors. When no remote sensors were available, the activity type is guessed from the average speed.
* The equipment is synchronized with Strava. The equipment used in a training session is then derived from the available remote sensors.
* Simple setting of the calibration factor. You only have to input the measured and true distance.
Once configured and paired with all your remote sensors, you only have to press start when you start your training session and stop when you are done. Except for the name of the workout, everything else should go without further interaction. The app automagically determines the sport and the equipment (shoe or bike) you used during a training session based on the remote sensors that where used during this session. Moreover, the app can upload the files to your Dropbox. So when you have finished your shower, the data is already uploaded to your favorite online community and on your computer, waiting to be analyzed with your favorite software like WKO+, or Golden Cheetah.
Choose the routine type, choose the duration, choose a playlist of tunes...and then you're good to go. Indoor Cycling Coach will display the RPM at which you should be pedalling and the amount of resistance you should be using. Adjust the resistance level of your bike to the indicated degree of difficulty, and match your pedal speed with that of the on-screen wheel. Like a real indoor cycling class the instructions will change at set periods, to simulate the efforts required for, say, a gruelling up-hill climb, a thigh-burning sprint, or a simple, gentle warm-up.
The routines contained within Indoor Cycling Coach are dynamically generated, dependent on the type and duration of the routine you select. These routines were designed by Simon Reynolds, who, through the benefits of indoor cycling combined with a carefully controlled diet guided by the LighterLife* programme, shed 16 stone in 6 months. By practically halving his initial 33 stone body weight, Simon has become an ambassador for the world of indoor cycling, and Indoor Cycling Coach is his way of spreading the benefits to others.
* For more information on LighterLife, please visit www.lighterlife.com.
NB. Certain devices (for example, the Samsung Galaxy S2 pre ICS) have a default media player app which does not create music playlists correctly. This is a known flaw in these devices, which will mean that these playlists will not be available within Indoor Cycling Coach. The accepted workaround is to download an alternative media player application (we recommend Winamp Free) and use that to create your playlists instead. For more information please read: http://flemmingbob.blogspot.com/2012/04/my-samsung-galaxy-s2-wont-find-my.html
You can use it for every activity and sport where speed and distance matters, like bike and bicycle riding, car driving. Run, walk, drive, sail with your phone, display any data you need on configurable main screen, or just save your trip's track to analyze them later on Google Maps, export routes to Google Earth, share with email, DropBox, or any other file sharing application to save your training for later analysis. Switch units between miles, kilometers, knots. Get your actual or average speed, check your altitude, compass bearing. All with your GPS enabled phone. If you are a pro user, just dump your trips data with raw format and use it as you want, or just export to Google's KML, or Garmin's GPX format to upload it to web site of your choice. You can also just keep your data on your phone or PC.
10 concurrent, configurable gauges.
Miles, Kilometers and Knots.
Current speed based on GPS receiver.
Pace (minutes per mile/km).
Average speed (with or without idle time).
Total trip time.
Active trip time.
Altitude (GPS or GPS + barometric sensor if available).
Bearing (GPS based).
Visible / fixed satellites.
And 20 others
Track recording (works in background).
Export track to KML, GPX or CSV. Save it to your SD card or email. Or just put it on your Google Drive and share your with friends.
View track on a map, just in application or use your favorite software.
Track statistics - view or share by any of your messaging apps.
Extensive customization options.
Raw data dump in CSV format with GPS position, speed, bearing, altitude and time.
Our 47,000+ indoor cyclers get the calorie burning benefits of an indoor cycling class in the comfort of their home! They avoid the inconvenient trip the gym and don’t pay for expensive “studio” classes.
Recently FEATURED on the Today Show and CNET.com!
We designed this app to solve two common problems with “Studio” Indoor Cycling Classes:
Problem 1) Going to a gym class can be inconvenient and time-consuming for working adults.
Problem 2) Studio Indoor Cycling Classes or specialized fitness classes are extremely expensive.
GCC was designed for busy professionals who need to be flexible and want the benefits of a personalized indoor cycling class. We offer a complete range of CYCLING, BODYWEIGHT TRAINING, and YOGA classes, which you can download and use whenever you want, an UNLIMITED amount of times and from wherever you want.
Our goal is to bring you world-class instruction from a variety of cycle coaches, yogis, and personal trainers from around the world. Whether you're a novice or a fitness fanatic, you can benefit from taking the classes in Global Cycle Coach. The classes vary in intensity level and length--ranging from 10-minute targeted muscle toning activities to 60-minute endurance workouts.
We love to hear from you (our users), so if you have any comments or questions, please don't hesitate to contact us by email or post on our Facebook page!
- First Rate Classes include cycling, yoga, and bodyweight training.
- CUSTOMIZABLE workout length: classes range from 10 minutes to 60 minutes.
- Select your INTENSITY level: classes range from beginner to Intermediate to Advanced.
- Handpick your coach or instructor that best fits YOUR STYLE and needs: your coaches vary in personality, method, gender and intensity
- Track and count your calories burned and fitness level progress
- CHOOSE your own music (or use your favorite internet radio station, like Pandora), or you can use the coach's pre-selected songs.
- You can start as a beginner (a "Learn the Basics" section helps get set up with the cycle and yoga fundamentals), or you can start at an advanced level: there's something for everyone!
IMPORTANT: Once you purchase a class once, listen to it an UNLIMITED amount of times. You have it to use any time, all the time, forever (even if you uninstall and reinstall the app)!
REVIEWS FROM OUR RAVING FANS
I love this app! I have tried [cycle] classes but it is harder to find a good instructor than the time to go to a class. –Storm Sandy
I bought my own [cycle] bike two years ago and found this app right away. I have a small child and crazy job so getting to a gym was not even possible. But this does the trick! – m697
The [cycle] classes are as good as & in some cases better than the live instructors at the gym. - Barry
In cycling, cadence is the number of revolutions of the crank per minute (the speed at which a cyclist is pedalling/turning the pedals). Recommended cadence is around 80-120 rpm. See build in help to learn more about cadence and bicycle gearing.
There are many major changes in version 2.0.
Join us on Facebook: