Sydney OpalTracker allows you to track your current balance and usage history across all Opal-compatible forms of transport. Never wonder how much your bus, train or ferry trip cost you again!
Have more than 1 OpalCard? No problem. Sydney OpalTracker allows you to view your data for all your cards in one easy-to-use interface.
Features of the app include:
✔ View your card balance and usage history.
✔ View how much each trip has cost you
✔ Support for multiple Opal cards
✔ Android Wear integration - find out your Opal Card balance from your wrist!
✔ Attractive widget to view your card balance right from the homescreen
✔ Dashclock widget integration
This app is not affiliated with Transport for NSW in any way. If you have any questions regarding your Opal card or account, please contact Transport for NSW directly. This app uses your Opal account login details. Your details are stored only on your phone and are safely transmitted using a secure, encrypted connection.
With this app you can:
- Plan journey including search history
- All public transport modes included (trains, buses, ferries etc.)
- Set destination alarm
- View live traffic incidents
- See nearby departures
All this in a very intuitive manner. More features will be added later.
If you notice any bugs, please drop me a line and I will rectify them at the earliest.
If you like the app please rate it.
Opal Travel is the easiest way to find out which train, bus, ferry or light rail to catch and how much it will cost using your Opal card.
- Shows you how long you have until your service departs
- Shows peak or discounted off-peak train fares depending on the time of travel
- Includes fare estimates for adult, child/youth and senior/pensioner cards
- Shows alerts or disruptions that may impact your travel
- Indicates the wheelchair accessibility of trips
- Helps you to quickly find a nearby Opal retailer so you can top-up your card.
If you already know which train, bus, ferry or light rail to catch and want to view fare estimates, search the App Store for our other app, Opal Fares.
We made this application purely for the CityRail next train screen we see at CityRail stations (See Trains on the Main Menu). Its purpose has now changed to providing the next trains to a station information as quick as we can. A widget is coming.
This is a beta version, released for comments and testing. So time table data may not be 100% correct.
Please report all bugs to us, send an email too (it helps speed things along, Android bug tracking isn't particularly helpful all the time)
This is merely the start of this program (well in a usable form at least)
Lots more additions/enhancements will be added later
If you leave negative feedback, its always appreciated to leave helpful negative feedback, either give us an email or write it in the comment, what is wrong with the app. Please don't just say "I don't like it".
- Main screen showing a customisable list of next trains.
- Train screen showing train stops and following trains.
- Map of City Rail network.
- Offline stored view of the City Rail time table.
- Track work information (Requires online connectivity).
- Service status (Requires online connectivity).
- Widgets showing next train information.
Use My Opal to track your balance across multiple Opal cards and see your recent journey history across Sydney trains, ferries and buses.
Give My Opal a try today - if you don’t like it we’ll give you 48 hours to change your mind with a full refund. If you have any problems, please contact us and we’ll resolve your problem as quickly as we can - most problems are resolved in less than a day so please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
· An easy-to-read widget displaying your current Opal balance
· Journey history (swipe up/down from the overview screen)
· See how much you paid for each leg of your journey
· Pull to refresh
· Display balances for multiple Opal cards under a single login
For questions or suggestions please contact: email@example.com
This app is not affiliated with Transport for NSW. If you have questions relating to your Opal account, please contact Transport for NSW. Your Opal card login details are required to use this app and are safely transmitted using a secure https connection.
By using this application you authorise that login information is transmitted to a third party via means of a secure connection.
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
Make your Sydney experience unforgettable, with the official app from sydney.com. Explore exciting things to do, where to stay and events, must-do dining and entertainment, shopping and nightlife, nature, beaches and family experiences – all in real-time - with images, contact details and interactive maps.
You can book accommodation, get great deals and explore points of interest and facilities.
Save your favourites or build your own itinerary, to view offline. Plus you can check-in while in Sydney to share your travel experiences with your friends.
As well as information on transport, weather and currency conversion, the app has links to Visitor Information Centres that provide all your travel information needs when you are in Sydney.
We are sure you will love planning your trip to and getting around in Sydney with this easy-to-use travel app.
Included features & functions:
* Travel directory of great things to do
* Information and images on all Sydney regions
* Up-to-date events listings
* Mobile booking
* My Favourites and My Itinerary
* Current Weather
* Currency converter
* Services and facilities maps
* Over 3,000 accommodation, events, restaurants, tours and hire listings
Culture Walks is the ideal companion for discovering Sydney on foot – discover hidden laneways and new neighbourhoods while learning about Sydney’s history and the stories behind the city’s most loved public artworks. Prefer to see what’s close to you or interested in a particular work? Simply filter through hundreds of points of interest by location, type or theme.
• Be guided through 10 walking tours curated by the City of Sydney’s history and public art teams
• 400+ historical and public art points of interest, filterable by type, location and theme.
• Discover all the points of interest in offline mode*
• Free updates for life: keep an eye out for new walks and points of interest
Download the app and start walking!
App development happily provided by We Make Apps – http://wemakeapps.net
*Like other mapping apps, a data connection is required to download and display map imagery.
Walking tours included in this application are:
* City Orientation Tour (18 sights)
* Museums and Art Galleries (8 sights)
* Sydney’s Art Galleries (7 sights)
* Landmarks in Sydney (7 sights)
* Places of Worship (7 sights)
* Nightlife in Circular Quay (6 sights)
* Hottest Nightclubs (6 sights)
* The Pyrmont Area (6 sights)
* Best of Shopping in Sydney (5 sights)
* Sydney for Kids (6 sights)
* Sydney’s East Shore (6 sights)
* Taronga Zoo (8 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
Packed with insider tips and in-the-know advice, this free Sydney city guide will help you avoid all the tourist traps so you can experience the city like a local.
GuidePal’s intelligent and inspiring mobile city guides are created by a unique collaboration between
city locals and leading travel journalist who handpick only the best their city has to offer.
Our travel guide provides an authentic experience all via the latest app technology, and will give
you insider information on the best attractions, sights, shops, restaurants, nightlife (bars and clubs)
It’s all about travelling like a local with GuidePal.
- Offline map of Sydney
- 100% offline – no roaming charges
- Augmented reality
- Sharing functions
- Travel itinerary
- Available for Android, iPhone, Blackberry and WP7 (Windows phone)
Up for more traveling in Australia or to other parts of the world? Check out one of GuidePal’s other 60+ city guides.
Get realtime notification from New South Wales Alert (NSW Alert).
Weather, Bush Fire, Police Alert, Live Traffic, Health, UV index, Air Quality, Water level, Product Alerts all in one package.
For our New South Wales users. GO! NSW!
The Sydney & NSW Alert app is free and easy to use.
• Weather Alert provides severe weather warning and Marine warning in New South Wales
• UV Index Alert provides daily UV index chart for Major cities in New South Wales and UV index scale
• Sydney train Alert shows the public transport travel updates
• Live Traffic Alert shows the current road traffic in New South Wales such as road maintenance and road construction
• Fire Incident Map shows the location of all fire incidents in New South Wales.
• New South Wales Bushfires Warning Advice and fire danger rating provides all fire warning and advice notification in Sydney and NSW with detailed safety information. (bushfire)
• Recent Earthquakes shows all earthquakes in Australia in last 7 days with magnitude information.
• Park Alert provides Parks NSW News such as park fire and closure.
• Police Alert gives you current New South Wales Police News including crime assistance, national counter terrorist news.
• Water level gives you current New South Wales river and dam water level
• NSW Service (Government payment service) is also included
• Health Alert provides updated health alerts from Department of Health (such as Ebola virus disease (EVD) in west Africa
• Product Recall Alert shows all recent recall products with photo and seller information (such as Woolworths and Kmart Australia) to help you identify potential health threat.
• Current Air quality provide hourly updated EPA air quality in Sydney and NSW. You can also select date and time to find out historical air quality information
• Emergency Preparation provides a lot of NSW safety information such as Fire safer place, Bushfire plan and Emergency Tool Kit. You can download these files and check them in the Downloads in Tools section.
• Switch Theme provide 2 themes.
• In the Setting section, you can customise your sync setting, Display & Presentation setting, Message store setting and Notifications setting.
• This app also provides Widgets function. 4X1 and 4X2 widgets are available for you to choose from.
• Finally, don't forget to like and rate me in the Google Play.
1. Try to use the widget function. You can choose which category you want to read.
2. Use search function to locate your regional alert
3. Change sync, message store, notification setting to fit your preference.
4. Warning! The app could consume up to 1GB data in one month. Change sync setting if necessary.
This app provides you with live updates about traffic incidents and access to live traffic cameras from the Transport Management Centre (TMC).
• Latest traffic information for Sydney and Regional NSW including incidents, major events, fires, floods, alpine conditions and roadworks.
• Access to live traffic cameras with images updated every 60 seconds.
• View incidents and cameras near your current location using maps or in a text list.
• Save your favourite routes, and set up scheduled alerts to notify you of incidents on your routes.
• View current travel times for M1, M2, M4 and M7.
• Save your favourite cameras for quick access, and swipe between them to check traffic conditions before you start your journey.
• Listen to text to speech driver alerts
The Transport Management Centre (TMC) monitors and manages the 18,000km NSW State road network 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The TMC uses advanced monitoring, communication and traffic management systems to respond to and clear traffic incidents as quickly as possible, improve consistency of journey times, and provide the public with quality up-to-date information.
Our aim is to help motorists make the best possible travel decisions that will, in turn, contribute to the safe and efficient management of our roads.
We're committed to ensuring that Live Traffic NSW meets the needs of travellers in NSW, and your feedback is essential. If you have any ideas, suggestions for improvement or questions about the app, please contact us by using the feedback form within the app.
For Sydney and every airport (2500+) you get:
+Live Arrival and Departure boards
+Food and restaurants
Sydney Kingsford-Smith Airport (SYD) is the largest airport in Australia. It is the hub for Qantas Airlines. This app provides complete information for Sydney Airport including parking, food and restaurants, arrival and departure boards, terminal maps, directions and more.
No other app provides as much information--useful information you need.
See restaurants, shops, transportation to and from airport and Wifi. Airport lets you know if your flights delayed or cancelled and gives you the tools needed to quickly find an alternate flight and rebook all in one place.
Check-in, flight status, baggage, seats, for your flight all at your fingertips.
In addition, you can access information on virtually every airport you fly to from Sydney. We include Melbourne, Brisbane, Auckland, Adelaide, Perth, Shanghai, Singapore, Manila, Jakarta and all the airports of the world.
change tab style.
add favorite list for timetable(press menu in timetable page for adding and long press item in favorite list to delete).
remove time tickbox.
fix rail map positioning bug.
fix timetable error.
This app provides access to timetable of Sydney’s rail lines. You can browse all the lines' timetable by line, station and time. The most exciting part of this app is the TRAVEL PLANNER, which offers you the shortest path for reference. Furthermore, a network map is also embedded, automatically zoom in the point where is tapped.
If you have any feedback, please contact me via the following email address:
Additional features in the full version of TripView:
- Save your trips
- No advertisements
- Platform numbers
- Real-time delay information and vehicle map for public buses and trains
- Download timetable updates from within the app
- Scrolling Sydney Trains "platform indicator" display
- Trackwork / service interruption information
- Interactive maps (create your trip by clicking on your station/stop)
- Multi-modal trip editor (customise exact change locations / lines)
NOTE: Apart from real-time data for public buses and trains, all timetables are offline, and do not take into account delays, cancellations, or trackwork. Best efforts are taken to ensure timetable accuracy, but no guarantees are made. If you find an error in the timetable, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details, and it will be fixed in the next release.
- All trains on the plasma display are currently shown as "8 Cars" and "Limited Stops"
- Note that not all bus trips are reversible, because the stop names in the opposite direction are sometimes different.