Gender Fair shows which companies and brands support women, so you can use your spending power for good.
Some of your favorite brands may lack female leadership, broadcast offensive commercials, or not offer maternity leave. But others further gender equality by growing female management, setting targets for spending with diverse suppliers, or committing millions to women's philanthropy.
Gender Fair contains hard-to-find data on over 600 companies. Our proprietary rating system is based on the latest research and best practices, and uses real world benchmarks.
Each company is rated on 100 points, including how many weeks of maternity leave are offered, the percentage of women in leadership, the spending on philanthropy for women, diversity reporting, and even advertising.
Know which companies score high on gender equality, so you can shop your values and help make a real difference for women everywhere.
How It Works:
• Look up your favorite products in our database of hundreds of brands, and see how they rate.
• Search for the top-performing companies in each industry, and make your purchasing decisions based on which brands come out on top.
• Scan a product or logo to reveal the company’s rating.
• Get more detailed information for each company by signing up for our paid version.
• Tell us what companies and products are missing from our database, and we’ll work on including them.
• We recommend Gender Fair options every time you search.
• The easy-to-use scoring system rates brands and companies with stars.
• The top performers in each industry can be found instantly on the category screen in alphabetical order.
DOWNLOAD NOW to make the world a better place for everybody.