It also includes a counter for counting the points of the game.
The default implementation beeps or a list of sounds that come together with the application, each 1,5s by default, since the regulation is set between 1.5 s to 2s I created a list in order to change the time the sound of the same in the "Modify Options" sound like it sounds.
The application contains the round up, only sound when you pause or stop the timer.
The application issues a siren that warns you to come to the 100 or 50 stones and also their multiples by 2 as selected, but the issue does not stop the siren sound of the stones, only stops when pressing pause or stop .
Hope you like this application and serve you, if you have suggestions about anything please do not hesitate to comment.
Note: If there is an error in the translation please let me know in the section "helps the programmer" of the application.
Cristian Cañadas Vacas
Jugger, Jugger stones, counter, jugger, jugger stone counter, stopwatch jugger, jugger game, have jugger, jugger sounds, timer, stopwatch jugger
DOWNLOAD IT NOW To Get G5 Paintball Magazine Delivered Automatically On Your Device Every Month.
Are you a seasoned tournament paintball, woodsball or military paintball veteran or are you just starting out? No problem, as long as you enjoy the thrill of the battle and the smell of cold paint in the morning, you'll have a great time with the magazine regardless of your experience level.
DOWNLOAD THE MAG AND CHEK IT OUT!
G5 Paintball Magazine subscription available:
1-month subscription for $1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
SUBSCRIBERS' AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE: Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal 24-hours prior to the end of the current period (another year for annual subscribers, another month for monthly subscribers) unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Please go to http://www.g5paintball.info/terms-of-use-privacy/ for more information."
Validated and in use by professional snipers and hunters!
Accuracy is basically only limited by the accuracy of user's input.
This Ballistics calculator computes accurate trajectories of any type of projectile, or bullets from airguns or firearms.
* Easy computation of scope hold over, scope adjustments, Point Blank Range optimization, ...
* Database with more than 2000 bullets
* Fully customizable and exportable range cards
* Several first and second focal plane scopes and reticles supported such as:
- Burris Ballistic MilDot, Ballistic Plex, Plex E1
- Bushnell G2-DMR, DOA 600, BTR-1
- EOTech 512
- Firefield MilDot
- Hawke 1/2 MilDot
- Huskemaw 8 MOA
- Khales MIL 2, MIL 4
- Leupold CMR-W 5.56 & 7.62, TMR, M-TMR, Mildot, Duplex, LR Duplex, Wide Duplex, Varmint Hunters
- Millet Mil-Dotbar
- NcSTAR P4 Sniper
- Nightforce NP-R1, NP-R2, NP-2DD, and MOAR
- Nikko Stirling MilDot
- Nikon BDC, BDC 150, BDC 600
- Premier MOA-ER
- Schmidt & Bender Mildot, P4L Fine, P4L Fine MOA
- Steiner G2B Mildot, Plex S1
- Swarovski 4A-I
- SWFA Mil-Quad
- Trijicon ACOG
- Vortex EBR-1 MOA, EBR-1 MRAD, EBR-2B MRAD, EBR-2C MRAD, EBR-3 MRAD, MilDot, VMR1 MOA
- Weaver German #4
- Zeiss Rapid-Z, Reticle 63
- ... more added regularly upon user request
* Zero atmosphere support
* Includes Coriolis drift, gyroscopic drift and Magnus effect
* Quick adjustments for hunting applications
* Get atmospheric data from device sensors
The computation is based on :
- Bullet characteristics (Caliber, weight, Ballistic coefficient)
- Bullet Initial conditions (muzzle speed or energy, LOS inclination, ...)
- Atmospheric conditions (Altitude, Pressure, Temperature, Humidity, Wind)
- Shooter's position and shooting azimuth (to include Coriolis effect)
UI can be customized for hunters / hunting applications or for competition shooters / range shooting.
This software is based on the numerical solution of modified point mass trajectory equations.
The main features are:
- Solves numerically modified point mass trajectory equations with a 4th-5th order Runge-Kutta method.
- No simplifying assumptions for best accuracy (doesn't resort to the usual flat fire assumption)
- Rifle, projectiles, scope, target and atmospheric conditions organized into savable profiles
- Projectile library with mass, ballistic coefficients and dimensions information
- Support for multiple ballistic coefficients at specified velocities
- Can use any standard drag functions (G1, G2, G5, G6, G7, G8)
- Computes trajectory and point of impact
- Includes atmospheric corrections: support of Army Standard Metro (ASM) and ICAO standard atmosphere models
- Zero-atmosphere support
- Includes wind drift effect
- Support variable wind profile between shooter and target
- Includes Coriolis drift effect (Automatic latitude and azimuth, using GPS and sensors)
- Includes Spin Drift effect (Gyroscopic drift)
- Includes Aerodynamic jump effect
- Computes bullet path, speed, energy, drift, ...
- Computes, displays and optimizes Point Blank Range
- Shows points of impact and trajectories in several reticles (duplex, mildot, TMR, ...)
- Computes sight clicks adjustment for changing conditions (bullet, target distance, wind, ...)
- Computation of customizable drop tables
- Automatic units conversion
- Ballistic calibration: auto adjust BC or muzzle velocity from velocity and/or drop measurements
- Includes a database with characteristics of more than 1400 bullets
- Possible to export results as .png images or .csv files
Help and user manual can be found on the developer website.
PFM Ballistics matches the results of the most expensive ballistics calculators and puts their proven accuracy directly in the palm of your hand. It is designed around the same equations and numerical integrations used by calculators that cost 10 to 20 times the price.
- Calculates offline (No need for an internet connection except for program and cartridge database updates)
- 1540 (and growing!) factory cartridges for you to choose from, or create as many hand-loads as you like! (Muzzle velocity adjustment included to fine-tune factory loads)
- G7 BC's are used where appropriate/available
- Create and save your own scope and firearm "profiles"
- Ability to use G1, G2, G5, G6, G7, and G8 coefficients
- Several military rounds included (M855, SS109, M118, M80, M852), and we will be adding many more as we obtain info
- Graph, table, and firing solution output
- Output and most inputs in metric and imperial units (let us know if you would like to see more and we will add it!)
- Calculates spin drift and Coriolis/Eotvos Effects (Bullet lengths are necessary to approximate spin drift. We are updating our database as fast as we obtain bullet length info. For some rounds, spin drift will not be calculated)
- Ability to use the ISA/ICAO standard atmosphere based on elevation only (or use temp, absolute pressure, and RH for a more precise air density)
- GPS Support
- 3000 meter range
- RK4 numerical integration w/ 0.00005 second time step
User Manual coming soon!
To add a rifle, scope, or cartridge, press menu on the corresponding Equipment List Screen.
To delete a rifle, scope, or cartridge, press and hold the rifle, scope, or cartridge you wish to delete on the corresponding Equipment List Screen.
Planned updates include:
* Kestrel Support
* Accelerometer-based Target/Line of Sight Angle - done!
* Online Data Backup
* G7 Cartridge/Bullet Database Additions
* Additional Calculators
* Scope Calibration
* Much more!