I really like this group of women. Very encouraging and you really need that at times like this. But my only drawback is the navigation when it comes to notifications. My goodness I hate that I have to scroll through tons of post just to search for the post that I'm getting the notification on.
My saving grace!! Without these women and their support I wouldn't have made it through the last 3 1/2 years. No matter what I was going through they were always there helping me. I cannot say thank you enough❤
I don't know what I would do without these ladies some days! This is an amazing group of strong woman supporting one another in a very frustrating, emotional and trying journey! Wonderful to use and easy to navigate!
A great start. . . I love the community, which in turn makes me enjoy the app. But, when receiving notifications you're forced to scroll all posts. It's time consuming & frustrating. Some improvements regarding app navigation, searching, & replying to posts are definitely needed.
Spwf I love the app but i love all the support all the ladies give...💕
Love the support I love the support and how simple it is and easy to use
• Replies can now be liked
• Photos can now be attached to replies
• Admins can now add new members via the Members tab (and optionally also send them an invite email)
• Links now open in an in-app browser, without leaving the app (with the option to open it in a separate browser)
• Various behind the scenes improvements to the Messages tab
• Other bug fixes and performance improvements