Glint Finder uses the same principle as the tools used by professionals to help search for and find the lens glint given off by hidden spy camera optics.
- Set the device's flash rate in cycles per second (Hz).
- Adjust device's flash duty cycle.
- Toggle the image polarity to help highlight glints.
The lens optics of hidden cameras produce specular reflection when illuminated with a flash. These retro-reflections show up as highlights or hotspots in the image that stand out as the flash toggles on and off. These are tell-tales used by skilled operators to sweep meeting areas and indoor rooms for hidden cameras.
Note: the flash rate and duty cycle capability will depend on your particular device's capability.
This is an ad supported app! Thanks for your feedback!
- Free of charge
- Easy to use
- No ads
Please note that your device must have a camera LED in order to function. If your device experiences problems, please submit a report or email me at email@example.com and I'll try and address the issue as soon as possible.
The app also reads QR codes and Product Barcodes.
Listen or scan the QR Audio WHERIS or WHERIS Invisible QR, or QR codes, and Barcodes on products to access additional information, videos, and related content through different types of multimedia experiences.
WHERIS is a unique signal (or pattern) that is added into print, audio, video or packaging to trigger brand experiences on customer mobile devices. WHERIS IDs can’t be seen or heard by people but mobile devices, computer and POS image scanners with more sensitive “eyes and ears” can detect them.
Enjoy enriched content and services by WHERIS.
With this Eagleye Finder, you can locate your parked car, or moving vehicles that are fitted with Excelfore Eagleye Tracking devices. For parked cars, you can quickly and easily find a path to your vehicle from your current location.
This concept already exists, but this app has advantages over its competitors:
- No ads, 100% free
- No useless permissions (no internet)
- Open source
- Silent Features: Flashing Screen and Vibrate
- Synchronized opening and closing
- Stop on close
- Opening above the lock (the smartphone remains blocked)
Source code : https://github.com/ChrOnOs83/Android-Wanted
It connects to your Garmin GPS and reads from it a list of supported protocols. You can then use this list to find out if your Garmin GPS is currently supported by GPS Transfer app. And in case not send this list to me, so I can implement your protocols.
For further information see http://bures.io/products/android/gps-transfer/
This app requires no permissions.
-120/240V: Black, Red, Blue
-277/480V: Brown, Orange, Yellow
This may vary from region to region, and care should be taken to determine correct wire identification procedures for your job. This has also varied over time, so do not trust the wire coloring to determine existing wiring phasing unless it is clearly marked.
While all electricians should be able to figure this out in their head, it's always nice to have a little help.
Since this app is more a pilot study than a real product I worked on Tampermonkey for Dolphin browser quite a while and found recently the time to bring it into a beta state. You can get it from here:
#### Description ###
Tampermonkey is a Greasemonkey compatible script manager. There are extensions for Chrome and Chromium and now there as an app for Android.
In order to make your Userscripts run, Tampermonkey is wrapped by a small Android app that is something like a browser.
Please note that Tampermonkey for Android is still in beta state and that it doesn't have the feature set of a full-blown browser like Chrome or Firefox for Android.
### Requirements ###
* 512+ MB RAM
* a dual-core CPU is recommended
### Debugging ###
* use 'adb logcat' to get the Tampermonkey and Userscript console messages
### Features ###
* manage and edit all your Userscripts
* enable and disable your scripts with 2 clicks
* all GM_* functions including (GM_registerMenuCommand, GM_getResourceText, GM_getResourceURL, GM_notification)
* full unsafeWindow access
* a lot of tags supported by Greasemonkey and Scriptish (like @resource, @require, ...)
For a full overview please take a look at the FAQ or just install TM. ;)
Thanks for using Tampermonkey. :)
Tired of swiping through multiple screens to find the app you need? App Finder makes it easier by using search!
How does it work? As you type the desired application name into the search box, App Finder creates a list of choices that match your query. You can then launch your app by simply tapping on it!
- Search results are updated as you type
- Clear button to quickly clear input
- List of installed applications sorted by name
- Updated to Ice Cream Sandwich look
** Note: App Finder does only show installed (non-system apps). Stock applications like GMail and Maps won't be listed in the search results! **
- Blink led flash alerts on Call, ringing flashlight
- Blink led flash alerts on SMS
- This application help you do not miss any Call and SMS
- Ringing flashlight when phone have icoming Call and incoming SMS
- You can turn on or turn off service by manual over device status sound mode as Ring, Vibrate or Silent mode
- Allow change speed blink flashlight
- Flash Alerts on Call and SMS has Material design UI, nice and easy to use
- When you press volume key, flash alerts on call will be turn off
- Turn off flash alerts when battery low, help you save battery
- If you like our application please rate 5 start for us
- If you find any problems with Flash Alerts on Call / SMS please E-mail us
Thank for your support!
In a few easy steps:
1 - Enter bill amount
2 - Enter number to split
3 - Rate the service
4 - Get your split and tip
Include more features:
- Awesome design
- Select currency symbol
- Edit percentages tip
- Information about the tips around the world.
Multilanguage: English, Spanish and Catalan.
Next updates: Polish, German, Italian, Danish, Russian and Portuguese languages support.
... and more features :)
Developer: Eugenio Mendoza Robaina (http://es.linkedin.com/in/eumendoza/)
You can set the fuse bits manually (supported are low, high and extended fuse) or use predefined settings.
Those features make it very easy to set the fuses. For example, instead of setting the clock bits manually you can just select "Int. RC Osc. 8MHz".
After setting all the fuses, you can see the commandline for AVRDUDE to flash the fuses.
The most used controllers can be set as favorite (click the star in the top right corner). Favorites will always be at the top of the device list and marked blue.
Please report all errors you find (especially default fuse settings). It is really easy (Menu -> Report error) and helps everyone.