Using NETTI App allows You to configure your Wi-Fi extender, see what devices are connected to your network anytime, block unwanted devices from network access, and create a separate Wi-Fi network to use for guests or for children as a parental control function and other more functions all within your NETTI handy app.
Blackloud NETTI Wi-Fi Extender is made to easily boost the coverage of your existing internet router, extend wireless coverage throughout your home and increase the signal strength of an existing wireless network to remote areas of your home. Offering you greater freedom and mobility, so whether you playing games in the living room, streaming video in the garage, or enjoying online tunes in your bed, the NETTI Wi-Fi extender gives your network extended Wi-Fi coverage to keep your internet enable devices connected at high speed.
NETTI smart app gives you ability to keep in touch with your home network from anywhere. You can configure NETTI Wi-Fi extender, see what devices are connected to your network anytime, block unwanted devices from network access, and create a separate Wi-Fi network to use for guests or for children as a parental control function and other more functions all within your NETTI handy app.
Quick & easy set-up
Secure wireless network
Parental control & guest access
Timed access control
- Send multiple requests.
- Shows requests status
- Attach a text to requests (optional)
Note: Network connection is required.
- Monitor data traffic bytes.
- XY Chart of RF and WiFi signal strength over time.
- Voice notification of signal strength & technology changes, handovers, open hotspots, and more!
- Notes! Insert notes into the RF data collected. Notes can be viewed & edited in Big Picture
- 'Drive Mode' screen showing just RSSI, Cell ID, and technology to view while driving
- Localized for French, Spanish (thank you Augusto!), Portuguese, and German (thank you Lutz!).
- Map and record your color coded RF signal strength as you travel.
- War driving. Collect WiFi access points and list mobile location at the strongest signal.
- Users can redefine site locations on the map.
- Play back, pause, jump to any part of recorded data.
- Share collected data and Maps with Twitter, Facebook, whatever you can share with.
- Sector coverage zones describing sector orientation and beamwidth.
- One Cell Tracking to examine coverage of a single cell site.
- Sound and Vibration notification on handover.
- Possible handoff neighbors (2G).
- User defined sites can be exported or imported for later use.
- Serving cell can be located through Google, OpenCellID.
- All sites located through Google or OpenCellID saved to local database.
- Export recorded data to XML, KML (Google Earth), or CSV files.
- Import older recorded data for playback.
- Roaming and data states, data activity, CGI.
- WiFi MAC address, BSSID, supplicant state.
- WiFi network access points identified.
- EIRP/ERP and Free Space Loss calculators
- Big picture of entire drive test or site survey
- Auto-shutoff at minimum battery level set by user
- Adjust GPS power settings
- App to SD card
*** Please keep those bug reports coming! If you crash and are given the option, please send in the report. I read them all. Or you can email directly at: Type1apps@gmail.com
- If a site appears off the coast of Africa it means that you are using Google's location service or OpenCellID and they cannot determine that cell's location (so it returns the location 0 deg Lat, 0 deg Lon). A new feature for version 2.2.9 is the ability to define your own site locations (add, move or remove) by pressing a spot on the map or a site icon. Users can do their own site surveys as they travel. This is a workaround for those who do not have access to site location data -- unless you are an engineer for a carrier, you won't have access to this data since site locations are generally considered proprietary.
- Background recording, where you exit the app after you start recording, will not register signal strength changes if the phone is in sleep mode (screen is blank). This is a "bug" in Android not the app. If the phone is not allowed to sleep, background recording is possible.
- BER, EVDO, SNR & Ec/Io may display -1. This is the number the Android OS is sending, sorry.
- The app is optimized for GSM service. CDMA devices are not completely supported. This is due to the lack of a CDMA phone (and contract) on my part, not anything specific to the technology. So if you have a CDMA phone be aware it has not been tested by me.
- Please remember you are using a phone, not a laptop. If you try to record hours worth of data, and/or play it back, unexpected things may happen.
Automation tools - Call, SMS, Browse.
(Plan to update GPS Tracker, WiFi Tracker.)
For more information, please refer to Menu -> Help or contact to http://spacepalm.com/contact-us.html
** This app is intended for Android v1.6 (Donut) using GSM only. v2.x users need RF Signal Tracker (Eclair).
- Record, save & playback rssi data. See HO stats.
- Vibe & sound on Handoff.
- Show coverage bubbles of serving cells.
- Users can upload their own site locations.
Since this app is more a pilot study than a real product I worked on Tampermonkey for Dolphin browser quite a while and found recently the time to bring it into a beta state. You can get it from here:
#### Description ###
Tampermonkey is a Greasemonkey compatible script manager. There are extensions for Chrome and Chromium and now there as an app for Android.
In order to make your Userscripts run, Tampermonkey is wrapped by a small Android app that is something like a browser.
Please note that Tampermonkey for Android is still in beta state and that it doesn't have the feature set of a full-blown browser like Chrome or Firefox for Android.
### Requirements ###
* 512+ MB RAM
* a dual-core CPU is recommended
### Debugging ###
* use 'adb logcat' to get the Tampermonkey and Userscript console messages
### Features ###
* manage and edit all your Userscripts
* enable and disable your scripts with 2 clicks
* all GM_* functions including (GM_registerMenuCommand, GM_getResourceText, GM_getResourceURL, GM_notification)
* full unsafeWindow access
* a lot of tags supported by Greasemonkey and Scriptish (like @resource, @require, ...)
For a full overview please take a look at the FAQ or just install TM. ;)
Thanks for using Tampermonkey. :)
Current network status may be displaying in the customizable widget.
Tags: GSM, 3G, CDMA, EVDO, signal detection, cell tower location, cellular network, cell location, cell id, cell coverage statistics, cell coverage map, network widget
- SITES DATABASE. You can create a single or multiple sites over terrain. Also, you can import KML files generated in Google Earth or export KML files to be used in Google Earth.
- REPRESENTATION of terrain profiles and First Fresnel Zone between two geographical points. You can see immediately if the First Fresnel Zone is obstructed or not by the terrain and the percentage of the First Fresnel Zone clear of any obstructions is automatically calculated.
- OPTIMIZATION of the antenna height in the sites for a given percentage of the First Fresnel Zone clearance. Very useful to find automaticaly the antenna height needed to satisfy with some visibility conditions.
- ORIENTATION of the antennas in azimuth (relative to the North) and elevation (relative to the horizon) between two geographical points. Useful for quickly orientating the antennas situated at the sites.
- LINK BUDGET. The Link budget calculations can be done to determine the maximum allowed path loss, taking into account the equipment configuration elements and parameters (transmitting power, cable loss, antenna gains, sensitivity, etc.)
- DROPBOX. You can store results (sites database, profiles etc) and share them (if you want) instantly with your RF Terrain Profiles user group.
- Digital Terrain Models.
You can calculate profiles (up to 5km in this version), without an additional cost, using the Digital Terrain Model (DTM) provided by GOOGLE with a resolution of 90x90m.
* NO ROOT REQUIRED mobile and Wifi data firewall.
* Control the access permission for each app to access internet with mobile network and WIFI network.
* Support to only blocking background data and let foreground data go.
* Record, analyze and sort the data usage for each app.
* Show the history data by hour, day or month in bar chart.
* Support mobile network only mode which disable firewall automatically in wifi network.
* Analyze the accessed websites for each app.
* Startup automatically.
* Capture data packets, which means you can sniffer the internet data on your device with no-root needed.
* Support Lollipop(Android 5.0).
* Manage app permissions for 4.3, 4.4 devices.
If you meet any issue or have any suggestions, please mail us at email@example.com.
Many thanks for volunteer translators: Spanish(revoluazul@xda), Hungarian(hevesi_j@xda), Russian(gaich@xda), Swedish(Helluuu@xda), Indonesian(Ledare@xda), German(naseweis520@getlocalization).
Welcome translation at http://www.getlocalization.com/norootdatafirewall/.
My AntiTheft & Antivirus utilizes the Google accounts associated to your mobile device meaning you will never have to remember another login or password again to use the http://MyAntiTheft.com dashboard. The My AntiTheft & Antivirus product has the most comprehensive tamper proofing system on the market. It is virtually impossible for a thief to remove the software nor can they perform a factory reset with My AntiTheft & Antivirus installed! Something no other theft protection application on the market can claim!
My AntiTheft & Antivirus is so simple to use that you literally enable the features instantly with the click of a button at http://MyAntiTheft.com These features include:
★ Lock - The most comprehensive lock on the market that prevents the thief from using any of the applications on your device.
★ Track - Geolocation tracking to always know where your device is at.
★ Cam - Integrated spy camera that uses your devices built in camera to take pictures of what the thief is doing. This may help you determine who the thief is and where they are at.
★ Alarm - Getting close to finding your device, or simply misplace it in your house? Turn on the alarm and you will easily find your mobile device!
★ Wipe - Decided you will never get your device back or have sensitive data on it? Wipe will remove all of your personal data from the device. We take extra caution in that the My AntiTheft & Antivirus PIN code for the device must be entered from the online dashboard in order to wipe the data off of it.
★ Sync - A feature soon to be released that will synchronize all of your personal data to a My Antitheft protected Windows or Mac device.
As you can see the My AntiTheft and Antivirus product has some of the best features on the market not offered by its competitors.
★★★ Visit http://MyAntiTheft.com to control your My AntiTheft & Antivirus protected device!
★★★ HOW TO UNINSTALL: Since the second update of this software you can now go to the My AntiTheft settings and scroll to the bottom and click on the uninstall button which will bypass all of the security features designed to block out thieves from uninstalling the software.
Simple fact: earth natural magnetic field is between 30 and 70 u Tesla (350 to 700 m Gauss). 1 u Tesla = 10 m Gauss.
Is your home EMF hazards free? You can buy a Gauss meter to measue the accurate value. However, your smart phone can also be converted as a simple Gauss meter.
This applicaiton will sound the alarm once the abnormal EMF field is detected. The screen color will also turn from health green to danger red. So scan your home now...
keywords: Radiation, EMF Radiation level, magnetic detection, electro magnetic meter, sensor, mangetic meter, safe home.
Through your smartphone, the application connects with the smart RF box (http://www.elkoep.com/products/inels-rf-control-wireless-control/rf-control-units/smart-rf-box-elan-rf-003-8488/), which further communicates with elements of iNELS RF Control.
It transmits and receives commands of up to 40 elements, and processes set programs for automatic regulation. (You can gradually expand the installation from 1 element of iNELS RF Control on up)
Thanks to bi-directional communication, it visualizes the current status ON/OFF, temperature, brightness…
The application is the central control point of your home, and lets you regulate hot water or electrical heating with the option of setting a weekly program. The function "open window detection" ensures that the heating is switched off while windows are open to ventilate. Wireless sensors visualize the temperature on the balcony, garage, gazebo, etc. The application switches such appliances as fans, garage doors, blinds, sprinklers, sockets, etc., even with the option of time setting. Lights are dimmed to create atmospheres when reading, watching movies or when hosting a party with friends. You can dim all light sources, from classic light bulbs to LED light sources (LED RGB strips). You can add to the application the video cameras iNELS Cam or Axis, and then e.g. monitor what's going on in your home ONLINE from vacation or work. A vital part of the application is its light scene function, where you can make multiple commands with a single press. For example, the departure button - by one press, you will switch off all lights and sockets in the home. Thanks to automatically obtaining the IP address with the DHCP server, you do not need to set up any networks. (if you do not have a set fixed IP address).
A suitable start for your smart home is the set “HOME UNDER YOUR THUMB” (http://www.dumpodpalcem.cz/)
The application supports the following languages: English, German, Czech and Croatian
A detailed manual for iHC-MARF is available for download http://www.elkoep.com/downloads/iHC-MARF%20manual%20EN.pdf
TRY OUT THE PROMO APPLICATION HERE
FULL VERSION AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD HERE:
For proper operation of the application you must have an updated eLAN firmware to version v2.3.187
Link to firmware: http://www.elkoep.com/downloads/ELAN_RF_003.bin
Metal Sniffer is a portable metal detector. By detecting nearby electromagnetic fields using the phone's built-in magnetometer/compass, you can locate nearby metal and magnets. You can also use it to find metallic studs and wiring behind walls. Depending on your phone, you can use it to detect metals up to 30cm away, and magnets from far, far away! Note that household equipment like TVs, and computers or even your phone case can affect readings.
Readings are separated per dimension, and is given in the unit of your choice (Tesla, Gauss, or Gamma), and combined to give a scalar reading. You can set a threshold at which the phone will vibrate when a critical reading has been reached.
You can also see a reading trend through the graph, or switch to the compass mode to find the direction at which the current is coming from! You can also record the readings to a .csv file for tracking or research.
===How to use this app?===
Very simple, just move the app around and read the measurements, if the magnetic field readings go over a critical level, the phone will vibrate, meaning a ferromagnetic material is nearby.
If the readings aren't getting updated, make sure your phone is equipped with a magnetometer.
If the readings seems to be off, it means that your sensors needs to be re-calibrated, click the re-calibration button (refresh icon) for instructions.
Metal Sniffer: Leveraging your Android’s magnetic sensors to search for metal:
Metal Sniffer Brings Polished Metal Detection to Android:
Metal Sniffer Is Hands Down The Best Metal Detector App For Android:
If you like the app, please take the time to rate it & share!
-Fun Metal Detector
-Displays the x,y,z components of the magnetic field.
-Works through walls! Detect hidden electrical wires.
-4 Sensor speeds and 3 different units.
-Export the data to a CSV file, make cool charts.
-Compass-like arrow to point out the direction of the source of the magnetic field
-Free (Ads can be disabled in the settings)
-Option to force screen on to prevent screen from closing
-A historical chart
-Optimized for Ice Cream Sandwich/Holo theme
-Russian, Spanish and Dutch translations
-Tutorial (only on Android 4.0+) when app is first launched.
-Works on 2.1 and up!
-Other languages coming soon.
Used for vibration when level has reached a set threshold.
Used to save .csv records to SD card.
Bugs? Please e-mail me by clicking the link below.