Landmark Manager is mashup aggregating places from multiple providers including Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, Google Places, Yelp, Freebase, Wikipedia, Eventful, Webcam.Travel,
Flickr, Picasa, Foursquare Merchant, YouTube, Panoramio, Instagram, Groupon, 8Coupons, Hotels Combined, Expedia, Last.FM, Meetup and Evenful. Automatically check-in at places you are visiting, find daily deals, book hotel, find parking, route or ATM and many more...
- Check-in at Facebook Places, Foursquare, Google or GMS World,
- Auto Check-In: check-in automatically to your favourite places,
- Find out where your Facebook or Foursquare friends checked-in or took photo,
- Create custom layers,
- Send updates to Facebook, Twitter, Google and LinkedIn,
- Find daily deals from Groupon, 8Coupons and Foursquare Merchant,
- Compare hotel prices and book rooms with Hotels Combined and Expedia,
- See places reviews from Yelp,
- Find ATMs, parkings or routes,
- Find events from Last.FM and Eventful,
- Record and save your route,
- Import places from kml files,
- See photos from Panoramio, Flickr, Instagram and Picasa,
- See Webcams from Webcam.Travel,
- Link with your Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google or Foursquare accounts,
- Share selected landmark details via Mail, SMS, Facebook, Twitter and many more,
- Send geo messages to Blogeo,
- Call selected places,
- Find route from your current position to place you want to visit.
This is the Free-Version. There is also a Pro-Version available. Please check my other apps, you can find it there.
* Augmented Reality display
* High precision and stability (special filter algorithm)
* Map with GPS Location
* Displays GPS information
* Measure the height of large objects
* Measure magnetic field strength (metal detector)
* Magnetic field strength warning (indicates magnetic influences)
* Geocaching: Easily define and find waypoints
* Share waypoints or your current location with other users
* Define waypoints by specifying latitude / longitude in various formats
* Define waypoints by a long-press on the map
* Define waypoints by specifying distance and bearing
* Real3D support!
Augmented Reallity GPS Compass Map 3D displays a 3D compass that gets combined with the camera image. Your current location from GPS is shown on a separate map with adjustable size.
Unlike most other apps, the compass uses a very effective fusion and filtering algorithm to combine the values of the magnetic field sensor, the accelerometer and the gyroscope (if installed in your device) to achieve a maximum in precision and stability.
A magnetic field strength warning indicates the possible influence of metallic objects or power-lines.
You can define your own waypoints. In this case a green arrow on top of the compass always points towards the selected waypoint. (Geocaching is really fun with it :-)
New waypoints can be defined by a long-click on the map, by specifying latitude and longitude, or by specifying distance and heading from an existing waypoint.
You can also share your current location and the locations of your waypoints with your friends.
On devices with LG's Real3D technology (e.g. the LG P920 Optimus 3D or the LG P720 Optimus 3D Max), the app features a 3D stereoscopic view of the compass and the camera image.
The app is still being developed further, so please feel free to send your comments or suggestions to the developers e-mail address provided below. Your feedback is highly appreciated!
Do you know what you are looking for or do you have a "code"? Just type it into the search box at the top and let Wikitude augment your world.
Bring print media to life with additional augmented content including videos, animations, 3D models, Facebook and “Buy Now” buttons.
Scan selected magazines, newspapers, ads, brochures, packaging and much much more.
Want to use Wikitude’s award winning technology in your own app, brand, or agency campaign? Visit us at www.wikitude.com to find out more!
We’re constantly optimizing Wikitude for the best possible user experience on as many platforms and devices as possible. If you’ve found a severe issue, please let us know about it at email@example.com. Please let us know your device type and OS version number.
Wikitude requires Internet access, compass, accelerometer, rear facing camera, openGL 2.0+ and at least Android 4. For precise location fetching also "Google Play services" app must be installed, which usually comes preinstalled on your Android phone.
A menudo se estará subiendo más cámaras a la aplicación. La aplicación actualmente se encuentra en face beta así que si encuentra algún defecto o tiene una sugerencia favor de escribirnos a firstname.lastname@example.org
* 20M DOWNLOADS WORLDWIDE *
* TOP 5 NAVIGATION IN 12 COUNTRIES!*
“- From the plenty of navigation apps I tried, this is one of the best.”
“- Eger iyi bir navigasyon arıyorsanız iyi bir navigasyon buldunuz.”
“- Ottimo insuperabile in galleria ed in uscita dalla stessa molto dettagliato.”
“- Buena cantidad de mapas.”
• Offline navigation. No Internet connection required for the use of the program and maps: No additional expenses on roaming or dependency on mobile connection.
• Access to maps at any time: Maps are downloaded to the internal memory of a device or an SD-card.
• Offline maps of 59 countries are available for purchase.
• Map subscription: Map purchase for a limited period (4 weeks, 1 year) with prices starting at 1.49 EUR.
• Navitel.Traffic. Information on all traffic jams in the covered area, available in real time.
• Navitel.Friends/Cloud. Messaging with friends, tracking their location and routing towards them. Program settings and waypoints are stored in the NAVITEL cloud storage. Log in to Navitel.Friends/Cloud service using your social network profile (Facebook, Twitter, VKontakte)
• Navitel.Weather. Weather forecast information for the next three days anywhere in the world.
• Dynamic POI. Fuel prices, movie showtimes and other useful information.
• Navitel.Events. Road accidents, road works, speed cams and other events marked on the map by users.
• Navitel.SMS. Message exchange with friends while navigating.
• SpeedCam warnings. Information on radars, video recording cameras and speed bumps.
• 3D Mapping. Three-dimensional maps with texture and number of floors support.
• 3D Road interchanges. Displaying multilevel road interchanges in 3D mode.
• Line Assist. Route calculations taking multilane traffic into account and visual prompts while following the route.
• Multilanguage support. Support of the interface and voice prompts in multiple languages.
• Turn-by-turn voice guidance. Voice guidance while moving along the route, warnings on battery charge and connection to the satellites.
• Dashboard. More than 100 different gauges: time, speed, weather and other parameters.
• Fast route calculation. Instant calculation and routing of any length and complexity.
• Unlimited number of waypoints for routing. Easy routing with unlimited number of waypoints.
• Customizable user interface. Ability to adapt the program interface and map display mode for your own needs.
• Multitouch support. Quick access to map scaling and rotation functions via the multitouch input.
• Purchase through the program menu.
• GPS / GLONASS.
OFFLINE NAVIGATION MAPS FOR PURCHASE
Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iran, Iceland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Maldives, Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Philippines, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uzbekistan, Vatican.
If you have any questions contact us: email@example.com. We will be happy to help you.
CONNECT WITH US
* Specify time intervals
* Specify distance intervals
* Cell phone tower or GPS satellites
* Log to GPX, KML, CSV or NMEA files
* Shows a notification
* Imperial display units
* Auto start on boot
* Auto send to email/FTP/DropBox/Google Docs/OpenStreetMap/OpenGTS at intervals
* OpenStreetMap - upload GPS traces
* Dropbox - upload GPX/KML/ZIP/TXT
* Google Docs - upload GPX/KML/ZIP/TXT
* OpenGTS - auto send or upload points
Bugs, feature requests, questions - please submit them to github.com/mendhak/gpslogger (issue tracker).
Translations - submit to http://crowdin.net/project/gpslogger-for-android/invite
GPSLogger is not a MyTracks replacement. MyTracks is meant for short use (as it has a lot of features running), GPSLogger is meant to last a long time.
A data connection is used by this app only if you use auto-email or OpenStreetMap or Dropbox features.
Although the app allows 0 second frequencies, it is not recommended as the recording and logging is happening very fast; this could cause instability/hangs. Try 1-3 seconds instead.
If there's a feature that you feel the app should have, you can submit a feature request on the github site.
***Explanation of permissions:
Storage - reading and writing files to the GPSLogger folder on your SD card
Network communication - used when uploading the files (Dropbox, Openstreetmap) or sending emails or authorizing you with Dropbox, Openstreetmap
Your location - used to determine your GPS or tower based location
System tools (automatically start at boot) - used if you choose to start GPSLogger on bootup
Your accounts - used when authorizing against Google Docs and when uploading to Google Docs
Most icons kindly provided by icons8.com
Then, it automatically shows a calligraphic designed nice headline of where you've been.
You can control where and how the watermark will show.
Your original photos stay untouched.
You can share with your favorite apps the photos with or without the designed watermarks
Get special discount from selected tour sites by showing them you've shared a photo with their watermark
The Americas Best Value Inn App lets you save your favorite hotels, sign up for Value Club Card, or navigate to your hotel with a touch of your finger.
With the FREE Americas Best Value Inn App, you can:
• Find the nearest hotel to your current location, book a room, and navigate to the hotel using GPS functionality
• Quickly find one of our 1,000+ hotels worldwide, including Americas Best Value Inn, Canadas Best Value Inn, and Value Inn WorldWide, and view them in a list or an interactive map,
• Touch to call hotels directly from the app
• View hotel information, amenities, accommodations, photo galleries, and virtual tours
• Save your favorite hotels and retrieve the hotels instantly
• Join Value Club loyalty program and save 15% on future stays
At Americas Best Value Inn, We’ve Got You Covered!® with the Free Android app, the ideal tool for the seamless travel experience, from the beginning to the end of your trip. We will continue to update and improve our app, adding new functionality and features in coming months.
Download the Americas Best Value Inn Android App today!
L'App contiene 9 widget tematici: Eventi in città, Mappe, Attività produttive, Pulizia strade, Limitazioni al traffico, Raccolta rifiuti, Numeri utili, Farmacie, Segnalazioni.
LIVE IN LODI è disponibile per iPhone, iPad, Android e Android Tablet.
Lodi, in un'App.
Activities are organized into the following categories:
* Search - Find new Placemarks by address, or coordinates.
* My Location - Center or mark your place quickly, toggle Real/Mock location, Search nearby, and Share your location.
* Layers - Allows you to toggle the visibility of My Location, Placemarks, Satellite, Traffic, Track, and Route layers.
* Placemarks - View list, Center, Change location, use as Mock location, Navigate to, Route to, Search nearby, Street View, and Share
* Routes - View list, Change color, Details, Hide, Show and Share
* Tracks - View list, Start/Stop Recording, Change color, Graph, Tour on Google Earth, View at Human, Land, and Plane speed, and Share
* Images - View list, set Default for Marker, Import as a Marker, Import location from Image
* Markers - View list, Edit/Delete/Hide/Show groups of Placemarks, Markers created for each Import
* Compass Mode - All visible layers rotate instead of My Location arrow rotating towards north
* Copyright - All the legal copyright and disclosure stuff
* Data Management - Import/Export/Manage data
* Help - A quick introduction, the FAQ, and links to other helpful content about GPS Map
* Preferences - Adjust update time, long press time, the visibility of various items and features
Use almost any image from your Camera, Gallery, or file browsing app to create a Marker for a Placemark on the map. Images containing location information can be imported as Placemarks with their image as the Marker on the map.
GPS Map has the following features:
* Easy to search for a location by address, placemark name, or latitude, longitude.
* Import/Export your Placemarks - GPSMap GPS, Garmin CSV, Geocode GEO, Google Earth/Google Maps KML,GPS Exchange GPX filesand TomTom ASCII
* Imports the location and image from a photograph to create a Placemark on the map with the Image as the Marker
* Able to view Placemarks, Routes and Tracks with Google Earth
* Able to be taken to Google Street View for a Placemark (if available)
* Able to use Placemarks to start a navigation app like Google Navigation
* Export to Google Drive Fusion Tables with an active Gmail account
* Creates Tours for Google Earth based upon your recorded Track
Works best with:
* Google Earth, Google Maps, Google Street View installed.
GPS location service enabled.
Visit https://sites.google.com/site/wrightkeith/gpsmap/ for more information.
Please note that actual cameras listed in each package are subject to camera availability and performance, and may change from time to time. New cameras are added regularly, so be sure to check back for new releases.
1. Mumbai Local & Express & Passenger train Train timetable.
-Central (Nov 2014)
-Western (Virar-Dahanu Shuttle, EMU, DMU, MEMU) (effective from16 Apr 2013)
Along with starting train platform no. at Borivali & Virar.
-Harbour (Feb 2012)
-Thane-Vashi (Feb 2012)
-Rail Ticket fare
2. Mono & Metro
-Complain to Metro Authority
-Mono & Metro rules & regulations
- BEST(Nov 2014),
- NMMT(Nov 2014)
- VVMT + Vasai City MSRTC (July 2014),
- KDMT(1 Nov 2013)
-Get route by bus number
-Get buses arriving at particular bus stop
-Search buses between source and destination,/ Connected routes
-AC bus timetable updated on March April 2013
4. Offline Mail & Express trains timings, halts, Current position
- PNR status check.
5. Auto and taxi fare - Aug 2014
-Day and Night fare
-Complaint numbers of RTO
-Luggage charges information
-Local Taxi Stand Phone Numbers
-Cool Cab Fares
6. Classifieds section: Jobs & Properties from Mumbai
7. Natak Cinema
- Get daily schedule of Marathi, Gujrati, Hindi Natak (Drama)
- get Theater wise list of latest Movie shows in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane.
9. Railway megablock information
- Get weekly updated information of railway megablocks on Sundays
10. Emergency Telephone nos.
-Casualty Hospitals, Medical Financial Help (Trusts), Ambulances, Blood Banks, Railway, Air Lines, Fire Brigade, Elecricity Issue, Crains Services, Roadway Enquiries, Tourist Enquires, Imp Medical Messages
11. Picnic Spots
-get category wise list of picnic spots e.g beaches, Hill stations, Waterfalls, Caves, Forts, Farmhouse, Resorts, Lakes
-Get distance wise list of various weekend picnic spots nearby Mumbai.
-Watch pics , read description and other information about spot
-Get updated list(Oct 2012) of MTDC approved budget hotels of all over Maharashtra
12. Women Safety
- Unique woman safety app . It does't require GPS or internet.
- It also sends automatic alert SMS.
Voted “Best Augmented Reality browser"" 4 years in a row: 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Wikitude Places allows you to ""see more"" - see things you wouldn't normally see. Wikitude's Augmented Reality connects you with the world around you in a completely new way - a truly exciting and immersive experience. By using the camera, simply hold up your smartphone or tablet and engage with your immediate surroundings. Get information on places, find restaurants, events,hotels and shooping - all through Wikitude’s field of vision.
- Explore more than 100 million places around you in augmented reality
- Discover Sights, Restaurants, Hotels, Events, Shopping
- Get detailed information on a place, give them a call, share it with your friends or even navigate to it
Note: Are you a developer, content owner or agency and want to find out how you can build exciting AR experiences based on our award winning developer platform? Visit our website: wikitude.com/sdk
We do our best to support as many devices as possible. In case you found a severe issue don’t hesitate to drop us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can resolve it as soon as possible (Don’t forget to mention your device-type and OS version)."
- Online and offline maps
- Fast map display with arbitrary rotation and zoom
- Track recording
- Display of arbritrary number of GPX routes
- Start and end flags on routes allow planning of day trips along long routes
- Widgets show infos about tracks and routes (e.g., altitude profile)
- Navigation to a given target or along a route with turn indication
- Navigation instructions can be displayed on a compatible smart watch (e.g., Meta Watch Frame)
- Voice navigation available for routes (off route indication and upcoming turns)
- Extensive help explains all features
- Offline maps can be created from various sources (scanned maps, GeoTIFFs, Windows map software, ...)
MuthaFM; now available on Android
MUTHA FM showcases the passion of the Mother city & the diverse talents that enrich it, streaming 24 hours a day; 7 days a week live on the internet and on internet mobile phones. The station offers you SA’s top DJ’s & artists who are the leaders in their respective genres of music, many of whom are recognized both nationally & internationally.
The founders of Mutha FM have been a part of the South African nightlife scene for over two decades building and priding themselves on passion of good music and quality entertainment. The station has a huge manifesto of electronic and alternative music styles to amuse the online community.
Mutha FM is a next generation broadcast platform that is working to create an environment that is fully interactive. The platform offers a real alternative from mainstream commercialism, enhancing multi level communication & user interactions on one network.
As radio stations forgot the real reasons why people listen to music and focused on commercial unit sales, the enthusiasm to have a progressive radio station like Mutha FM grew and the idea to represent to the music industry.
Dance music is a part of the lives of many generations of clubbers in South Africa. Mutha FM was conceptualized to raise the bar and set an example for the youth, as they become a part of global dance culture. The standard has been set and the people’s expectations need to be met.
This is a new media broadcast channel, creating an environment that is fully interactive and offering a real alternative choice of music to people, enhancing multi level communication on one network and allowing businesses to reach their desired target market.
MUTHA FM IS DIFFERENT
The music you hear on Mutha FM you are likely to hear nowhere else.
That is because Mutha FM promotes young progressive musicians with a new school of thought and do not focus on unit sales to determine what gets played.
It is electronic, yet ready to Rock n’ Roll. It is Underground and yet Global. It is new yet experienced. And it is definitely the alternative choice.
This is the future, welcome to it!
The Genres of Music you can find on your Mutha:
Tech House, Minimal, Electro House, Progressive House, Psy Trance, Progressive Trance, Drum 'n Bass, Breaks, Dub Step, Hip Hop, Glitch Hop, Dub, Lounge, Deep Progressive, Trip Hop, Glitch, Electronica, Indie Dance, Nu Disco, Techno, Hard Dance, Old Skool Dance, World Beats, Funk, Alternative, Deep House, Deep Tech, Reggae, Chilled, Down Tempo
Now The Assembly Radio stream is available on Android.
"Our Manifesto: The Assembly venue was founded on the idea of showcasing good music. And deep down, we all pretty much know what that is. It’s definitely not the trash that infects our speakers every time we tune in to an FM station. With presenters that have long since sold out. And with programming and playlists planned by accountants, trend advisors and not music lovers.
We knew we could be better. We knew we could give music lovers more of what they love. And it’s pretty simple: good music. Not one specific taste, not one specific genre, not one specific idea – but good music of all kinds, presented by people that actually care about it.
That is why we founded the Assembly Radio. Because we want to tune in too.
We’re online because online is now everywhere. Internet connections are getting cheaper all the time and online we can do whatever we want, without having to subject ourselves to the scrutiny of any broadcasting board requirements.
Our stream is gorgeous. If you know a little about tech, we’re playing out at 48Kbps through compression technology which means good crisp highs, deep bass and clean mids. Our state-of-the-art studio kit is sourced by our friends at Paul Bothner Music to ensure that we get great quality at an efficient bit rate. You can turn it up loud. You could throw a party with it. It’s Neighbour Annoyance Approved. (TM) And the best part is that it’s only:
21.6 MEGABYTES PER HOUR
So enjoy. We’re enjoying bringing you the best music we can find."
Chapman’s Peak Drive winds it way between Noordhoek and Hout Bay on the Atlantic Coast on the south-western tip of South Africa. Chapman’s Peak Drive is one of the most spectacular marine drives in the world.
The 9km route, with its 114 curves, skirts the rocky coastline of Chapman’s Peak (593m), which is the southerly extension of Constantiaberg and is a great hike for the energetically inclined.
TO ADD WIDGET:
2.x - Long Press on Homescreen
4.x - From the Widget tab in the Launcher
The Galileo screens weekly movies (usually on Wednesday evenings) at the Marquee Lawn, situated just to the left as you enter Gate 2. Plenty of secure parking and toilets are available.
Rhodes Drive, Newlands
Cape Town, South Africa
Kirstenbosch Summer Concerts on Sundays are Legendary!
Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens is world famous for the breathtaking views, and diverse Cape flora it displays. Nestled against the eastern slopes of Table Mountain, it is home to a variety of birds – including the brilliant green and red sugarbirds, owls, franklins and guinea fowl.
This application shows the Summer Sunday Concert lineups for the 2012/2013 season.
The Labia Theatre is the oldest Independent Art-Repertory Cinema in South Africa, showing independent movies, foreign films, historical cinema and other alternative and art circuit films.
Enjoy quality independent movies at reasonable admission prices in on our four characteristic screens at 68 Orange Street, Gardens