This app currently only supports English - > Korean.
Learn Korean with the help of a widget that shows various vocabulary!
The words are taken from a pool of 900+ of the most frequently used Korean words. The frequency in which the word changes is defaulted to an hour but can be changed in the app’s settings.
- Two unique word lists; Basic Korean Words and Travel Essentials
- Tap the widget to see another word
- The widget can be used on the lock screen new in Android 4.2 (Jellybean)*
- Fully resizeable
- Font sizes for each word can be customised to best fit your device/widget proportions
- Setting to change word change frequency from 1 minute to 24 hours
- Hide or show the translation
- Hide or show the romanization of the Korean
- Hide or show the background
- Change the colour of the text
- All words have been reviewed by a native Korean speaker
*Starting with Android KitKat, lock screen widgets need to be enabled through the settings. This can be done by navigating to Settings > Security > Enable widgets.