WHAT IS GROWMEUP USEFUL?
- To-do list structures the day
- Templates will help you form good habits
- Notifications will remind you of an important task
- A timer will help you focus
Start easy now. There are three days of demo mode.
WHAT CAN I DO IN GROWMEUP
- Quickly create, edit or delete a task
- Customize time, day and task recurrence
- Receive notifications (alerts) on configured tasks in time
- Highlight the importance of the task and add a note
- Start Timer to focus on work or study
- Statistics will show completed tasks and accumulated minutes of focused work
Pomodoro timer will help the specialist focus on the project, and the schoolchild or student on the study.
It is recommended to set the timer for 25 minutes of hard work and 5 minutes of rest. During the countdown of the timer, you should not be distracted.
Time management is the ability to focus time and effort on important tasks.
EASILY CREATING TASKS
- Daily tasks are created and edited in two clicks. It is enough to click on the "+" sign and enter the name of the task.
This allows you to quickly add a list of tasks for a day or a week.
GrowMeUp To Do List shows tasks for each day like a checklist.
Only the necessary settings will set things up as quickly as possible:
- Time - For tasks with a configured time, notifications will come an hour before the start of the task. GrowMeUp will send a Notification in the morning if there is a task that day.
- Execution day
- The regularity of repetitions (weekly, monthly, every day, every workday) makes it easy to set a repetition cycle for physical training, lessons, work meetings
- Easy to switch to Today - view overdue cases. You can transfer Overdue tasks, edit or delete if they are not up-to-date.
- Calendar allows you to navigate through the days like a diary.
- Convenient week or month mode shows the big picture.
- Noting the completed tasks, we go over the checklist, getting satisfaction from the completed tasks, as if we cross them out in a familiar notebook.
Our day is 40% habits.
- Choose good habits from the popular list in GrowMeUp app
- Set up convenient lead times and repetitions
- Do it regularly - form a habit
Habit is our second character.
We have many tasks every day, it is important to fulfill the priority ones.
Therefore, mark Important!
Click on the "star" and GrowMeUp will highlight and bring up an important task in the list so that you will notice it.
The important task of the day is done first so that the day is effective.
A day about two or three important things per day.
STATISTICS WILL SHOW:
- the number of completed tasks per week or month.
- the accumulated minutes of a successfully completed Timer, which indicates a productive time spent.
Statistics give satisfaction from the work done and show which days of the week or month we are most productive.
GrowMeUp contains useful information that allows you to develop good habits, get rid of bad habits with tips:
- on time management, how to organize a day or time,
- on emotional intelligence will help the development of personal growth and self-development,
- find useful books, resources for learning,
- and many other topics, ranging from public speaking to negotiations.
FOR WHOM GROWMEUP
- busy specialist or active housewife
- convenient in organizing a school day for a schoolchild and a student - procrastinator
WHY GROWMEUP IS BETTER THAN PAPER NOTEBOOKS
- Reminders coming: push notification.
- No need to carry a thick notebook or heavy laptop.
- Protects trees. For a year of using GrowMeUp, you can save on paper in the amount of 2-3 notebooks!
- On the way to work, you can quickly take out a smartphone and write the desired task into the application in two seconds
- Easy to-do list, scheduling calendar, visual usage statistics and helpful time management tips.