The Bank of Scotland Mobile Banking app helps you stay on top of your money. It’s packed with features to make banking fast, convenient and more secure than ever. Built-in security technology keeps your banking details safe. And you may be surprised by what you can easily do on the move:
- Log in quickly and securely with your fingerprint or a 3-character combination from your memorable information
- View your account balances, transactions and statements
- Check payments going in and out
- Add new payees
- Make transfers and payments home and abroad
- Set up standing orders
- Pay your loan or credit card bill
- Pay in cheques.
Had a mishap with your cards?
Don’t worry. With the app you can easily:
- Freeze card transactions if you’ve temporarily misplaced your debit card or want to restrict how it’s used
- Report lost or stolen cards
- Order replacements for damaged cards.
Want to update your details?
You can securely:
- Reset your password
- Change your contact details
- Request a new PIN.
With the app you can also:
- Apply for loans, savings, cards and more
- Earn as you spend with Everyday Offers
- Call us safely – we’ll already know it’s you so can quickly connect you without the usual security checks.
New to this app? You’ll need to set it up by registering your device first.
- An up-to-date phone number registered with us
- Bank of Scotland UK personal account
- Internet Banking username, password and memorable information (you can create these in the app)
- A device that isn’t rooted.
KEEPING YOU SAFE ONLINE
We use the latest security measures to protect your money, personal information and privacy. We also have an online banking guarantee: http://www.bankofscotland.co.uk/securityandprivacy/security/what-we-are-doing/
We won't contact you any more than normal if you use the app. But please stay alert to email, text messages or phone calls that appear to be from us. Criminals may try to trick you into giving them sensitive personal or account information. We'll never contact you to ask for these details. Any emails from us will always greet you personally using your title and surname and either the last 4 digits of your account number or the last part of your postcode '*** 1AB'. Any text messages we send you will come from BANKOFSCOT.
Mobile Banking is available to our Internet Banking customers with a UK personal account. Services may be affected by phone signal and functionality. Terms and conditions apply.
You must not download, install, use or distribute our Mobile Banking apps in the following countries: North Korea; Syria; Sudan; Iran; Cuba and any other country subject to UK, US or EU technology export prohibitions.
Everyday Offers is available to Bank of Scotland current account customers (excluding Basic Account holders) aged 18+ with a debit/credit card who bank online. Terms and conditions apply.
Fingerprint Login requires a compatible mobile running Android 6.0 or higher and may not currently work on some tablets.
When you use this app we collect anonymous location data to help combat fraud, fix bugs and improve future services.
Please note that features that require the use of your device’s phone capability, such as Call us, won’t work on tablets.
Bank of Scotland plc, Registered in Scotland No. SC327000. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.