When it’s hard to find time for those small but important jobs, the Lloyds Bank app is here to help. It’s easy to use, fast, convenient and more secure than ever, with built-in security technology to keep your banking details safe and private.
And since you’ve usually got your mobile or tablet on you, it’s the simplest way to do your everyday banking.
- Log on quickly and securely with your fingerprint or a 3-character combination from your memorable information
- Check your account balances and pending payments
- View individual transaction details
- Transfer money between accounts, and make UK and international payments
- Pay your loan or credit card bill
- Pay in cheques
- Earn as you spend with Everyday Offers
- Apply for loans, savings, cards and more
- Freeze debit card transactions, report lost or stolen cards and order replacements
- Reset your password
- Update the your contact details
- Call us safely from the app – we’ll already know it’s you so can quickly connect you without the usual security checks.
New to this app? Setting it up is quick and easy – you just need to register your device. For this you’ll need:
- An up-to-date phone number registered with us
- Lloyds Bank UK personal, Islands personal or sterling international account
- Internet Banking user ID, password and memorable information (you can create these in the app)
- A device that isn’t rooted.
KEEPING YOU SAFE ONLINE
We use the latest online security measures to protect your money, your personal information and your privacy. As a Lloyds Bank Mobile Banking customer, you automatically benefit from our online and mobile banking guarantee: http://www.lloydsbank.com/security.asp
We won't contact you any more than normal if you use the app. But please stay alert to email, text messages or phone calls that appear to be from us. Criminals may try to trick you into giving them sensitive personal or account information. We'll never contact you to ask for these details. Any emails from us will always greet you personally using your title and surname and either the last 4 digits of your account number or the last part of your postcode '*** 1AB'. Any text messages we send you will come from LLOYDSBANK.
Mobile Banking is available to our UK personal (and some Channel Islands, Isle of Man and WorldWide Service) Internet Banking customers. Services may be affected by phone signal and functionality. Terms and conditions apply.
You must not download, install, use or distribute our Mobile Banking apps in the following countries: North Korea; Syria; Sudan; Iran; Cuba and any other country subject to UK, US or EU technology export prohibitions.
Please note that features that require the use of your device’s phone capability, such as Call us, won’t work on tablets.
When you use this app we collect anonymous location data to help combat fraud, fix bugs and improve future services.
Everyday Offers is available to Lloyds Bank UK personal current account customers (excluding Basic Account holders) aged 18+ with a debit/credit card who bank online. Terms and conditions apply.
Fingerprint Logon requires a compatible mobile running Android 6.0 or higher and may not currently work on some tablets.
Save the Change® is a registered trademark of Lloyds Bank plc.
Lloyds Bank plc (registered in England and Wales (no. 2065), registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN). Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.