Get the most from your TMC+ and go mobile with our new app. Whether you're on holiday or back home, you can keep track of your spending, top up your card and even find the nearest cash machine.
- Check the balance on your travel money card
- View your transactions
- Top up your card - (you must have previously completed an online top up and saved your card details)
- Find your nearest cash machine
- Currency calculator
- Report your card lost or stolen
- Post Office branch finder
How to register / use
Our app is free to download and easy to use. There is a simple two-step registration after which you can use the app straight away.
- You will need your 6 digit access code that you received with your card
- Download the app and complete the steps on screen, entering the security data required.
- You set your own, memorable six number passcode for quick log-in
- app top ups to your card require you to have first completed a website top up and saved your card details with us.
Thanks for downloading the app, we hope you have a great trip.
Get the address of another location by touching the map or dragging the map marker. Easier and quicker than using just Google Maps. Easily share the address as a link via email, SMS, Google+, or Facebook, etc. Recipients can view the user's location and address on Google Maps and get directions. Clicking the app icon refreshes the location.
Address Finder Free uses the latest version of Google Maps, quicker loading with vector-based 3D-Map and Hybrid views. Use gestures to zoom, scroll, rotate, and tilt. Push the App icon to refresh to the current location.
Perfect if you want to find addresses on the road when street numbers are difficult to see. Quickly find the address of the building or home that you are in and share it with friends. Kids can let their parents know exactly where they are in seconds. Easily find addresses of nearby buildings to help you find your way. May also be useful for home-seekers or real estate agents. Or just use it as a zip code finder.
Address Finder Free works throughout the world and displays addresses in regionally adjusted languages and formats. Ad-free version is available for $.99 on Google Play.
Please email the developer with any questions, comments, or concerns. If the app does not find your address, try rebooting your device.
- Get live exchange rates and BUY at that rate before you travel – all from your phone.
- BUDGET while you’re abroad by using our offline calculator to cost the essentials.
- CONVERT currencies simply and quickly with a swipe of your finger.
- You can use the budgeting tool and the quick converter OFFLINE too so there are no expensive phone charges while abroad.
- FIND your nearest Post Office simply and easily.
• One touch to launch the App and immediately get directions to the nearest post office.
• Next touch to get one of:
- Street view of the location
- Get and send info about it
- Next nearest post office
- Start Google Maps navigation
Just find it fast by GoToNearest.com
Map data © OpenStreetMap contributors
- Predictive postcode entry with huge buttons
- Really quick map preview
- Can be used with one hand
Have you ever tried entering postcodes on a mobile phone? The regular keyboard has not been designed for this task to say the least. Have you ever waited seconds for Google maps to load just to take a peek? PostcodeTool is the application to solve these problems.
With PostcodeTool, you will be able to enter UK postcodes without mistake on the first try using only one hand, and get a map preview almost instantly.
- Instant start-up.
- Predictive postcode input with town look-up.
- Quick map preview.
- One tap to Google Maps, directions or navigation.
- List of recently entered postcodes.
Perfect for couriers and delivery drivers.
Search for postboxes and post offices around your current location, or look for a mailbox in another area via a simple place name or postcode / zipcode search. Pick the box you want and call up a route map directly to it from your current location. Distances can be displayed in metric or imperial units.
Not all areas feature complete coverage yet although most major (and many not so big) metropolitan areas have excellent coverage. We're adding more postbox locations to the database daily so the data will only ever improve, and even if we don't know about your absolute closest mailbox we'll normally have one nearby which might be good enough in many situations.
Are we missing boxes in your area? Add them straight from the app... Simply stand next to the postbox with your phone and press “update” to give us the coordinates, then “add” and you’re done! If you want, you can enter the postal operator and the last collection times (as written on the front of the post box), but those are not required for a basic submission. We’ll figure out the name of the street you’re on and e-mail you to confirm your data. We'll then feed your update back into our database and add the postbox to OpenStreetMap so that the data is made openly available.
Find Postboxes uses the built in GPS to get your current location. If your location cannot be determined automatically then you can always enter your post code to get started. Please note that an internet connection is required to get location and map data. New postbox entries are submitted to OpenStreetMap and all edits are submitted back to this project too.
Our current approximate coverage is:
The Netherlands ***
New Zealand **
Czech Republic **
* Search over 1,33, 000 IFSC, MICR and branches of 162 banks in India.
* Search all STD and RTO codes in India.
* Works offline! No Internet connection needed.
* Search codes by state, district or area.
* All search fields are optional and partial search allowed for all fields.
* It can be moved to SD card.
* View location of corresponding code in map.
Note : First time search will take more time than usual
When started it will download the postcode data for a code you are in(like EH is 140k), and from now it works off-line for this bit; it also support downloading all data at once (it is about 10MB) like when using a wifi. The goal was to build a reliable phone based service for postcode lookup( and pc<->gps<->grid conversions), that could be used by some other applications.
This one displays Postcode, GPS, and National Grid Coordinates (very accurate transformation - almost the reference one).
It display Bearing(32point compass) and Speed too.
GUI still needs tweaking. I need to find some design...
•View the location, contact details, and operating hours of post offices in Bahrain
•Calculate the estimated fee of a package by entering the weight, country, and mail type.
•Track the status of your postal package
Get the address of another location by touching the map or dragging the map marker. Easily share the address as a link via email, SMS, Google+, or Facebook, etc. Recipients can view the user's location and address on Google Maps and get directions. Press the app icon to refresh the location.
Address Finder uses the latest version of Google Maps, quicker loading with vector-based 3D-Map and Hybrid views. Use gestures to zoom, scroll, rotate, and tilt. Push the App icon to refresh to the current location.
Perfect if you want to find addresses on the road when street numbers are difficult to see. Quickly get the address of the building or home that you are in and share it with friends. Kids can let their parents know exactly where they are in seconds. Easily find addresses of nearby buildings to help you find your way. May also be useful for home-seekers or real estate agents.
Address Finder works throughout the world and displays addresses in regionally adjusted languages and formats.
Please email the developer with any questions, comments, or concerns.
Use it as your GPS navigator!
It's free and you don't need an internet connection to see the map!
Search addresses or points of interest.
Get routing to destination.
It includes a detailed list of points of interest for tourists, accommodation, parking, restaurants, bars, clubs, cinemas, theatres, auto services, shops, parks, schools, hospitals, sport areas.
The application has detailed maps of major cities in United Kingdom: London, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow, Sheffield, Bradford, Liverpool, Edinburgh, Manchester, Bristol, Kirklees, Fife, Wirral, North Lanarkshire, Wakefield, Cardiff, Dudley, Wigan, East Riding, South Lanarkshire, Coventry, Belfast and others.
This application is based on Osmand project under the GNU GPLv3 license and uses high quality data from OSM.
You can search for the PIN code by Area, Tehsil and District.
You can also find postal Area and PIN code number using Custom Search. You can also favorite a postal area along with PIN code for quick reference in the future. You will be able to share the details with friends as a text message or email.
Keywords:Pincode search, PIN finder, pincode locator, pincode finder, Indian pincodes, Indian postal codes, Indian ZIP codes, pincodes India, Indian pincode finder, Postal code finder, Indian Code list, Indian PIN directory, Indian PIN code database, complete pincode list, complete pincode database, All India codes database, PIN codes of India, List of Indian PIN codes.
- Search by postal code
- Search by location
- Search by Address (need internet)
- Location of the person (need internet)
- Details of the locations
- View locations on Google Maps (need internet)
- Voice Recognition
Available in many languages:
Keywords : ZIP UK, Postal Codes UK, Post codes UK, UK, ZIP United Kingdom, Postal Codes United Kingdom, Post codes United Kingdom, United Kingdom
• Displays your current street address and updates the location data automatically. This is great in finding street address numbers. Also display the place name closest to you.
• Save your current location to either navigate back too or view the location details. Great finding your way back to a hotel or your car.
• Switch your camera flash light on as torch.
• Get the first line of the location spoken to you as it changes. Ideal when driving finding addresses.
• High precision compass.
• Select from nearby locations to get a navigation guide on the map.
• Filter place names to get the ones you are interested in only
• Click on place names to get an option to either view their website or phone them
• Click and hold on the location map to get tool tip of that location address. Press the tooltip to get a street view of that address.
• SMS your location with the link to Google Maps to your friends
• Email your location with the link to Google Maps and the map location picture to your friends
• View satellite location map with places names and business names displayed on the map automatically.