We’ve completely redesigned our app to make it faster and easier to use – with enhanced functionality, additional security features and improved login.
As part of our phased rollout, our new app has now been rolled out to customers on Android 4.1 and above.
We aim to extend the new app’s availability down to Android 2.3 in the near future. Until then, customers with older versions of Android (from v 2.3) can still download our previous app. When you click on this page to install, Google Play automatically identifies the right version. Support for the older app is available at http://mobile.bankofscotland.co.uk/index.html
The new app has the most common features you’re used to:
- Check the balances and transaction histories on your UK personal accounts
- Transfer funds between your eligible accounts
- Make payments to new and existing recipients
- Find your nearest Bank of Scotland branch or ATM, or LINK ATM
What’s in our new app?
Our app has been completely redesigned, with improved look and usability, and now allows you to log in using just three characters from your memorable information. To enable Express Login, we install a device enrolment token on your device and you'll need to register your device the first time you use the app. This creates a secure link between your unique Internet Banking profile and your mobile device. It takes a few minutes, and means that only you will be able to use the app to log in on your device.
The app won’t work on rooted devices.
What you’ll need to register:
- Android device running at least Android 4.1
- Data access on your device
- Bank of Scotland UK personal account with Internet Banking username, password and memorable information
- Up-to-date phone number that you’ve registered with us, so we can reach you while you register your device (If you haven’t registered one, we’ll need to send you a letter to complete the process. You can still use Mobile Banking on your mobile browser until this arrives.)
Keeping you safe online
We use the latest security measures to protect your money, personal information and privacy. We also have a banking guarantee that ensures you won’t be out-of-pocket if you're a victim of online fraud.
To help protect yourself online
- Treat mobile security as seriously as you treat security on your computer
- Switch off Bluetooth when you’re not using it
- Use your mobile phone’s security features, such as setting up a PIN
We don't charge you for Mobile Banking but your mobile operator may charge you for some services, please check with them. Services may be affected by phone signal and functionality. Mobile Banking is available to our UK personal Internet Banking customers. Terms and conditions apply.
We collect non-personally identifiable location data when you use this app. We use this for fraud and security purposes to help us fix bugs and improve the services we can provide in the future.
The Branch/ATM finder uses location based services. We, LINK Scheme and/or Google may access data about your location (i.e. GPS signals from your mobile device) or data which can be used to approximate your location (such as your mobile ID). We also request access to your contacts so that you can add the phone number of a branch to your mobile contact list.
We know security is important to you and we want you to feel safe online. Emails from us will always greet you personally using your title and surname and include either the last 4 digits of your account number or the last part of your postcode '*** 1AB'. For text alerts, check they come from BANKOFSCOT and quote the last four digits of your account number.
Bank of Scotland plc, Registered in Scotland No. SC327000. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
• Check your balance and recent transactions for your Isle of Man Bank accounts.
• Search and view your account transactions from the last seven years.
• Transfer funds between your Isle of Man Bank accounts.
• Pay bills or people (just set up and make your first payment in Online Banking beforehand).
• Send money to friends or family who have a RBS Group Mobile banking app. A text message will be sent to the payee and the funds should reach their account instantly. Daily withdrawal limits apply.
• Withdraw money from your account at any RBS Group or Tesco sterling cash machine without using your debit card. Daily withdrawal limits apply and you must have at least £25 available funds in your account (including your overdraft facility).
• Find your nearest cash machine or local branch.
• Top up your UK pay as you go mobile phones (available for major UK mobile networks only).
For further information please visit www.iombank.com/android.
HOW TO REGISTER
To use the Mobile banking app you need to be aged 11 or over, be an Isle of Man Bank customer with Online Banking, a personal account and a mobile telephone number starting 07.
Once you've downloaded the app, registering is simple. All you need is your Online Banking customer number, IOM Bank debit card and some other information including your card security number.
To complete the registration process, we’ll verify your details and send you a text message within 24 hours to let you know that you can start using the app.
Not got a customer number? Get a reminder or sign up for Online Banking at www.iombank.com/online.
If you’re having trouble with your Android app please call the Mobile banking helpdesk on 0808 168 2956. Calls may be recorded.
Standard data charges may apply. Contact your network operator for details.
Thank you for all your feedback on the app - it helps us to improve future versions, so please keep it coming.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Isle of Man Bank Limited (IOMB). Registered Company Number: 1 Isle of Man. Registered Office: 2 Athol Street, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM99 1AN. Licensed by the Financial Supervision Commission of the Isle of Man and registered with the Insurance and Pensions Authority in respect of general business.
• Find a Lloyds Bank branch or Cashpoint® or LINK ATMs in the UK
• Log on with your usual Internet Banking details
• View balances and transaction history
• Check your credit card limit and pay a credit card bill
• Make transfers between your Lloyds Bank UK personal current and savings accounts
• Set up and make payments
• Change some of your personal details
• Manage your existing overdraft
• Find useful Lloyds Bank phone numbers
- And enjoy a high level of security.
Even if you’re not a Lloyds Bank customer, you can use the app to find any Lloyds Bank branch or Cashpoint ® and LINK ATMs in the UK.
You don’t need to register to use the app’s Mobile Banking services if you’re already a Lloyds Bank personal Internet Banking customer. Simply log on with your usual details wherever you have signal. If you haven’t registered for Internet Banking yet, you can do so using the app.
Keeping you safe online
We use the latest online security measures to protect your money, your personal information and your privacy. And our online and mobile banking guarantee means we’ll refund your money in the unlikely event you experience fraud when using this app – as long as you’ve been careful, for example, by taking reasonable steps to keep your security information safe).
Some things you can do to help protect yourself when using this app:
• Treat mobile security as seriously as you treat computer security.
• Take care when entering personal information in public places.
• Find out what software your phone provider offers to protect you online.
• Switch off Bluetooth when you’re not using it
• Don’t accept or open any applications or MMS messages from unknown senders
• Use your mobile phone’s security lock or PIN
Mobile Banking is designed for use in the UK. We don’t charge you for using it but your mobile operator may charge for some services. Services may be affected by phone signal and functionality.
Mobile Banking is available to our UK personal Internet Banking customers only. Use of it is subject to our Internet Banking terms and conditions www.lloydsbank.com/legal.asp
The Branch/ATM finder uses location based services. We, LINK Scheme and/or Google may get data about your location (i.e. GPS signals from your mobile device) or data that can be used to approximate your location (such as your mobile ID).
Cashpoint® is a registered trademark of Lloyds Bank plc.
This app and Mobile Banking are operated by Lloyds Bank plc (registered in England and Wales (no. 2065), registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN). Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 191240.
Mit Banking 4A haben Sie alle Ihre Konten bei über 3.000 deutschen Kreditinstituten sowie PayPal bankübergreifend unter Kontrolle – einfach, zuverlässig und sicher.
100% SEPA-Banking. Keine Angst vor IBAN: Einfache Überweisung mit Kontonummer und BLZ durch integrierte IBAN-Hilfe.
Zahlungsverkehr mit Erinnerungsfunktion: Erledigen Sie jegliche Überweisung, begleichen Sie offene Rechnungen oder tätigen Sie wiederkehrende Zahlungen – unterwegs oder von zuhause.
Perfekt kategorisiert und langjährig abrufbar: Splitbuchungen, frei definierbare Kategorien und dynamische Regeln vereinfachen die detaillierte Auswertung der Umsätze – simpel und fast vollautomatisch.
Ihre sensiblen Finanzdaten sind im stark verschlüsselten Datentresor sicher aufgehoben - und mit Dropbox können sie sogar plattformübergreifend genutzt werden. Mandantenfähig: Um die Daten verschiedener Nutzer strikt zu trennen können Sie beliebig viele Datentresore anlegen.
Keine andere App kann so viel: Zum Beispiel Auslandsüberweisungen und Sammelaufträge tätigen oder echte elektronische Kontoauszüge abrufen.
Sicherheit groß geschrieben: Banking 4A steht für besonders sicheres Onlinebanking: Natürlich werden die neuen Chip-TAN, Smart-TAN und Mobile-TAN-Verfahren ebenso unterstützt wie die klassischen TAN-Verfahren. Darüber hinaus unterstützt Banking 4A sogar das HBCI-Sicherheitsverfahren RDH mit Schlüsseldateien und einer Schlüssellänge von bis zu 2048 Bit.
• Girokonto, Tagesgeld, Sparbuch, Wertpapierdepot, Kreditkarte, Festgeld, Währungskonto, PayPal, Offlinekonto, Kassenbestand
• Saldo, Umsätze, Überweisung, Terminaufträge, Daueraufträge, Lastschrift, Auslandsüberweisung
• Splitbuchungen und frei definierbare Kategorien
• Abruf elektronische Kontoauszüge
• Sammelüberweisungen und Sammellastschriften
• Beliebig viele getrennte Datentresore mit jeweils eigenem Passwort
• Unterstützung von HBCI Schlüsseldateien
• Import/Export von Kontoverbindungen, Zahlungen und Umsätzen als CSV, SEPA, MT-940 und mehr
• Plattformübergreifende Dropbox- oder WebDAV-Synchronisierung
• Überweisung aus QR-Code abfotografieren
• Deutsche Bank
• Commerzbank (nur HBCI Schlüsseldatei)
• Volks- und Raiffeisenbanken
• Sparda Banken
• PSD Banken
• ING DiBA
• DKB Bank
• Oldenburgische Landesbank (nur HBCI Schlüsseldatei)
• Und viele mehr: http://subsembly.com/de/finbanks.html
Folgende Banken werden NICHT unterstützt:
• Santander Bank ehem. SEB
• DAB Bank
• Bank of Scotland
• sämtliche Autobanken
Nur folgende Kreditkarten können abgerufen werden:
• Postbank (nur Saldo)
• VR-Banken in Bayern und BW (FIDUCIA)
• PSD Banken
• Sparda Banken
• Sparkassen (teilweise)
• Commerzbank (nur Privatkunden)
• DKB VISA via Screen-Scraping
• LBB (Amazon, AirBerlin, ADAC) via Screen-Scraping
In Banking 4A können keine HBCI Schlüsseldateien erstellt werden. Vorhandene HBCI Schlüsseldateien aus Quicken, WISO Mein Geld, StarMoney, eFix/eFIN, ALF BanCo und vielen anderen Programmen können direkt verwendet werden. Die Schlüsseldatei muss hierfür vom PC in den USB-Speicher in den Ordner 'Documents' kopiert werden.
• Log on to your account around the world
• View your account balances and transaction history
• Move money
Exact features depend on the HSBC services available in your country
To log on to this app you must be an HSBC Personal Internet Banking customer. If you are not yet registered, please visit your local HSBC website.
• HSBC helps protect your information by using 128-bit SSL encryption when you are logged on.
• Data charges from your mobile service provider may apply.
To find out more about the app including details of permissions requested please see http://hsbc.mobi
This app does not work on rooted handsets
HOW TO REGISTER
If you’re 16 or over and you have a UK-registered mobile number and a Barclays current account, just follow the onscreen instructions. You’ll need your sort code and account number. And you’ll need to verify your identity with PINsentry or at a Barclays cash machine.
Or, if you’ve got an activation code, follow the onscreen steps to register (you won’t need PINsentry for this).
After you’re set up, you’ll only need a 5-digit passcode to log in. Easy as that.
• Manage your Barclays personal and business and Barclaycard personal accounts, on the go
• See all your recent transactions and check your latest balances
• Transfer funds between your accounts
• Make payments to people you’ve paid before and people in your payee list
• Find your nearest Barclays branch or cash machine
• Log into Online Banking more easily using Mobile PINsentry
• Manage your Barclays personal and business accounts together using 1 application and 1 secure log-in. Please note that if you have groups of accounts that are kept separate online you might need to set up Barclays Mobile Banking on a new phone or tablet for each group
Terms and conditions apply. You must be aged 16 or over to use the Barclays Mobile Banking app.
FOR PERSONAL ACCOUNTS
You can register for Barclays Mobile Banking whether you’re a sole or joint account holder. If you only have a Barclaycard account you can’t register for this app. You’ll need to register for a Barclays current account first – but you can register for the MyBarclaycard app.
FOR BUSINESS ACCOUNTS
You can only get Barclays Mobile Banking if you’re a sole signatory Barclays Business current account holder. You won’t be able to register your Barclaycard business or corporate credit cards.
Copyright © Barclays 2013. All rights reserved. Barclays Mobile Banking is a trademark of Barclays Bank PLC.
Barclays Bank PLC is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register no. 122702). Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England. Registered no. 1026167.
With the Nationwide Mobile Banking app you can:
• View recent current account, savings, credit card and mortgage transactions & statements
• View your savings interest rates
• Manage your current account overdraft
• Transfer money between your Nationwide accounts
• Make payments to existing payees, now or on a future date
• View and cancel Direct Debits and Regular Payments
To use the app you’ll need:
• To be registered for Nationwide Internet Banking
• To download the app
• To log in using your Internet Banking credentials including:
- Your customer number, memorable data and pass number or card and card reader.
- Once you’ve registered, you’ll only need your Internet Banking pass number to log in.
If you’re not yet a registered Internet Bank user, simply go to nationwide.co.uk/register and follow the on screen instructions to register. Once you’ve received your log in details, you’ll be able to download and use the Mobile Banking app.
Nationwide uses the latest security technologies to ensure that our customers are safe and secure when using the app. Our digital promise means that you’ll never lose a penny if you are the victim of fraud whilst using Nationwide’s Internet or Mobile Banking services.
There are still a few things you can do to help protect yourself when using the app:
• Never share your log in details with anyone
• When logging in in a public place, be careful to keep your details out of sight.
For details of the full promise please visit nationwide.co.uk and browse to the ‘Online security’ section.
We won’t charge you for using this app but your mobile operator may charge you for some services such as data exchange, so please check with them.
It is not possible to view MySave accounts using the app. Please log into your MySave account via the internet. Customers who have only MySave accounts with Nationwide will not be able to use the app.
Terms and conditions for the Nationwide Mobile Banking app can be found at nationwide.co.uk under ‘Mobile Banking’.
For details of how to contact us, please visit nationwide.co.uk and browse to ‘Contact us’.
The official app of HDFC Bank for Android.
HDFC Bank MobileBanking gives you access to your account on your Android phone. Now, you can perform your banking tasks from the palm of your hand, from anywhere and at anytime!
What can you do?
- Pay utility bills, credit card bills, etc.
- View Account summaries and Fixed Deposit summaries
- Transfer funds ,including transfers to other bank customers
- Request statements, cheque book, stop payment
And much, much more.
StarMoney makes your banking faster and easier than ever thanks to its wide array of features:
✔ check account balances (individual account balances and total balance for all accounts)
✔ see account activity and transaction details (incl. pending transactions)
✔ create charts to analyze your finances
✔ make payments (single, scheduled, reference, reverse and SEPA transfers)*
✔ set up and manage standing orders*
✔ arrange direct debits*
✔ transfer money between linked accounts
✔ create and manage payment templates
✔ search for specific transactions
✔ create data backups on a memory card
✔ use the app in German, English or Turkish
* Supported TAN security methods: iTAN, chipTAN manual, chipTan comfort (optical), smartTAN +, sm@rtTAN optic, TAN one-step procedure, TAN generator, SecureTAN
MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS IN MULTIPLE BANKS IN ONE APP
StarMoney gives you access to any number of bank accounts you have in virtually every German financial institution with internet banking capability. These include:*
✔ current accounts
✔ fixed-term deposit accounts
✔ instant access savings accounts
✔ savings accounts
✔ loan accounts
✔ LBS mortgage saver accounts
✔ custody accounts (balances)
✔ credit card transactions (no DKB credit cards)
* Access depends on whether your bank makes it available online via HBCI PIN/TAN or FinTS PIN/TAN protocol. The following are examples of banks not compatible with StarMoney: Commerzbank, 1822direkt, TARGOBANK, BMW Bank, Volkswagen Bank, Santander Bank, Bank of Scotland.
Before buying, please check the compatibility with your bank atwww.starmoney.de/?starmoney-android
The security of StarMoney is tailored specifically for mobile use to provide a maximum level of protection for your money and personal data and in accordance with the provisions of the German financial institutions for online banking:
✔ communication via direct and secure interfaces
✔ high encryption
✔ automatic lock (the app locks itself after five minutes of non-use)
This makes sure that the access to your bank accounts is secure even if you lose your device. The highest security standards have also been tested and confirmed by TÜV (Technical Inspection Association).
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR NEED HELP?
It only takes three easy steps to get started:
1. Download the app.
2. Define your password to access the app.
3. Set up your bank accounts – with the same login data you use for online-banking on your bank’s website.
Do you need help setting up your accounts or using other features of the app? Then take a look in the FAQ section or the user manual directly in the app.
For support questions (e.g. crashes, error messages etc.) or feedback related to the application, feel free to use the contact feature in the app or at http://www.starmoney.de/?kontaktformular-apps.
By purchasing and/or using this app, you fully accept the terms of the end user license agreement of the Star Finanz GmbH. You can find it at: http://www.starmoney.de/?lizenz-android
For more information, please visit http://www.starmoney.de/?starmoney-android
The best way to connect with your money while on the go:
- View your account balance(s)
- Access details of any loans, mortgages, savings accounts or investments products that you may have
- View your 30 to 90 day transaction history for accounts
- Pay your bills
- Top up your pre-paid mobile phone
- Transfer money between your local Barclays accounts
- View your Barclaycard statements, recent transactions and account details
- Transfer funds to other banks
- Order a cheque book or purchase a manager’s cheque
- View Barclaycard dining offers near to your location
- View Barclaycard easy installment offers near to your location
- Locate the nearest Barclays branch, service centre or cash machine
- And much more...
The app also provides key information about Barclays UAE and security tips to help keep your money safe and make your banking easier.
(1) This app does not work on rooted handsets
You can use the app whether you bank with Barclays or not. You need a UK-registered current account, UK mobile number and must be aged 16 or over.
The app is free to download and use*and payments are secure.
- To register, you’ll need your sort code & account number. We’ll verify your identity at a Barclays cash machine or using PINsentry. If you’re already registered for Barclays Mobile Banking, you just need to confirm your existing details within the app
- View all your account transactions if you’re a Barclays customer – not just Barclays Pingit transactions
- Non-Barclays customers can see all their Barclays Pingit Account payments and top-ups
You can send up to £1,500 a day to family and friends. Different limits apply when paying businesses. Business customers can send up to £3,000 a day. All limits are subject to available funds
You can add a picture or message when you send money
- Make international payments to Botswana, Ghana, Kenya and Zambia free of charge (exchange rates apply)**
- Scan QR Codes for an even faster way to pay businesses that accept Barclays Pingit payments
- Receive up to £5,000 a day from other users. Business customers can receive any amount but we may set limits
- Anyone with a UK current account can register to receive payments, so you don’t have to share your bank details when requesting payment
*Business customers on certain tariffs will be charged for transactions
** Payments must be made in sterling. Visit our international payments page (http://www.barclays.co.uk/pingit-international) for full details
Terms & conditions apply (http://www.barclays.co.uk/pingit/terms). We can refuse to register you for Barclays Pingit, place limits on how you use it or ask you to complete registration in branch. If you have a business current account and you don't bank with Barclays, you can register online (https://www.glb.secure.barclays.com/registration/pingitregnhome.action) to receive payments.
Other things you need to know
- You can register additional phone numbers to the same linked current account. Joint account customers can register and each will have their own send and receive limit
- When sending money, ensure the recipient's mobile number is correct. We won’t be liable to you if the money is sent to the wrong person as a result, but we'll try to recover the money
- When receiving money through Barclays Pingit, your full name will be visible to the sender. For Barclays Business customers, the business name will be visible
- Payments are in sterling only
- We will tell you if different limits apply to you and any steps you need to take to get full use of the service
Copyright © Barclays 2013. All rights reserved. Barclays Pingit is a trademark of Barclays Bank PLC.
Barclays Bank PLC. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register No. 122702).
Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.
Manage your account your way at anytime, anywhere with this secure mybarclaycard app for Barclaycard UK customers. Free to download now for Android and with more handy features on the way, currently you can:
* View your latest balance live
* Check your available credit
* See what you’ve spent and where
* Pay your bill and review earlier payments
Before you get started
To maintain your privacy and security, this app isn’t available on jailbroken or rooted devices. Instead you can access your account on your mobile by going online to barclaycard.mobi
To use the mybarclaycard app you’ll need a UK mobile number and be the main cardholder of a personal Barclaycard issued in the UK.
Registered for mybarclaycard online account servicing? You can use the same log in details to register for the mybarclaycard app. If not, you can still register using your card details instead.
Are you a Barclays customer?
If you’ve got a Barclays current account and a Barclaycard it’s best to use the Barclays Mobile Banking app where you can see both accounts together. The mybarclaycard app will only show you details of your Barclaycard account.
Other things you need to know
- The app is compatible with Android Gingerbread 2.3 and above, Honeycomb 3.0 and above and Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 and above
- Compatible mobile device, operating system and internet access are required
- Standard network charges for data usage may apply. Check with your network service provider for mobile or internet use
- Terms, Conditions and restrictions apply – (www.barclaycard.co.uk/mybarclaycardapp)
- The app is not available for Commercial or Partnership cards at this time but watch this space for updates.
The fine print
Barclaycard is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC. Barclays Bank PLC is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register number: 122702). Barclays Bank PLC subscribes to the Lending Code which is monitored and enforced by the Lending Standards Board. Registered in England No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.
Naviga nel menu principale per accedere in modo semplice e rapido alle principali funzionalità:
- Consultare il saldo del tuo conto corrente Barclays;
- Consultare l’elenco delle tue transazioni ;
- Effettuare bonifici in Italia;
- Effettuare bonifici esteri;
- Effettuare una ricarica telefonica;
- Pagare MAV
- Pagare RAV
- Pagare i bollettini postali;
- Consultare il tuo portafoglio titoli;
- Ricercare le filiali e gli ATM Barclays in Italia.
Per operare con Barclays Mobile Banking è necessario essere abilitati al servizio di Mobile Banking.
Richiedi l’attivazione presso la tua filiale di riferimento oppure online, all’interno della tua pagina di Home Banking
View balance information for accounts & cards.
View transactions history.
Domestic and International funds transfers.
Bank cards deblocking / activation.
Next payment due for Bank cards.
Bank cards balance due, Cash Advance, Change payment amount/value
Branch locator on maps.
To use this app you must be registered on BarclaysNet. If you’re not registered yet, please go to www.barclays.pt and enable your registration.
Simple to use and with many features including balance alerts and bill payments. Manage you money on the move easily and quickly with the Santander UK Mobile Banking App
Designed solely for personal banking customers, simply log in with your existing Online Banking details and you’re away.
- check your balances and statements
- make transfers and payments
- set up alerts for when your balance exceeds or drops below a certain amount
- report lost/stolen cards
- view, amend or cancel pending payments
- find your nearest Santander branch
And if you’re splitting the bill for dinner, rent or anything else, and you pay with your account, this app has a handy little function that splits the transaction for you so you can send it directly to your friends for their contribution.
Santander UK plc Web Site
Santander UK SupportApplication Licence Agreement
Step 1: Send SMS MBSREG to 9223440000 to receive User ID and Default MPIN.
Step 2: Download State Bank Freedom application from here.
Step 3: Change the default MPIN through State Bank FreedoM application.
Step 4: Complete registration process instantaneously by visiting State Bank ATM or Branch
Option 1: Activate using State Bank ATM-cum-Debit card at any State Bank ATM.
Choose 'Mobile Registration > Mobile Banking Registration > Registration'
Enter your 10 digit mobile number, which should be already registered with the Bank.
Option 2: Submit registration form at the Home Branch for immediate activation.
* Funds transfer (within SBI or other Bank's account)
* Immediate Mobile Payment Services (IMPS) : Fund Transfer, Merchant Payments 24 x 7
* Enquiry Services (Balance Enquiry / Mini statement)
* Cheque Book request
* Demat Account Enquiry
* Bill Payments (Utility bills, Credit Cards, Insurance premium), Donations, Subscriptions
* Mobile Top up
* M-Commerce (DTH Recharge of Tatasky, BigTV, SunDirect, DishTV, DigitalTV and Videocon d2h connections, SBI Life insurance premium, etc.)
* Booking of train tickets over the IRCTC portal through IMPS