• Add multiple image files to your Flashcards
• Add multiple audio files to your Flashcards
• Use the new audio recorder to add recordings to your Flashcards
• Quickly find your Flashcards with the built-in search feature
• Create Multiple-Choice Flashcards & Question-Answer Flashcards
• Organize your Flashcards with Folders and Stacks
• Study either Flashcard-Stacks or whole Folders containing other Folders & Stacks)
• Format the text of your Flashcards (bold, italic, underline, strikethrough, color)
• Share your Flashcards with your classmates, fellow students and friends
• Speech-Output - Let the app read out your Flashcards for you
• Detailed evaluation of your success and learning progress
• Shuffle your Flashcards (and Multiple-Choice answers)
• Sort your Flashcards via drag-and-drop
• Challenge yourself with a countdown
• Swap Question & Answer
• Multiple Study-Modes
The Flashcards App is a powerful tool to build your vocabulary or to memorize and study anything. Learning a new language for example like Spanish, French, German or Chinese. From elementary school to high school, whether you learn for your high school diploma or simply for your homework: The Flashcards App prepares you and supports you on your way to better grades. The easy way to share flashcards makes it also very useful for class teachers who want to share their Flashcards with their students.
You can create up to 50 flashcards with the free version of the app. Other than that there are no limitations. If more flashcards are needed you can unlock the Pro version for a small one-time-payment from within the app. After that you can create an unlimited number of flashcards.
If you have suggestions for improvement, please let me know so that I can work on updates. You can send me an email for this purpose (email@example.com).
More information and pictures can be found at www.flashcards-app.com.