Es ist ein Werkzeug für Kreativschaffende, die zur Vollendung eines Verses in einem Musiktext, einem Gedicht oder einem anderen Text passende Reime suchen. Die Applikation kann mit Ihren Reimwörtern zugleich eine Inspirationsquelle darstellen, anhand dessen Kreativitätslücken überbrückt werden können.
Nach Eingabe eines Begriffs erhält man einen Überblick über vorhandene Reimvorschläge, welche nach Silbenanzahl sortiert in einem Textfenster angezeigt werden. Ewiges herunter 'Scrollen' entfällt, da die Ergebnisse gebündelt dargestellt werden.
Do you want to write a screenplay or some form of literature that makes use of words that rhyme?
Are you interested in learning what words rhyme with each other?
Are you a human being?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, this is the App for you. It will change your life!
Just some of the things this App allows you to do:
- Search for rhyme-results for words that do not appear in the dictionary ("search for similar-words" mode).
- Easily search for rhyme-results for multiple words at the same time ("multiple-word"/"phrase"-search mode).
- Search for random groups of words/phrases that rhyme.
- Email or copy rhyme-results to the clipboard.
Mit reimmund ist es aber möglich, ALLE Silben eines Suchbegriffs ins Suchresultat einzubeziehen. Soll heißen: Die Suche nach "Sesselkleber" findet nun auch Schüttelreime wie zB "Beckenschläger" oder "Deckenträger".
Mit den Features von reimmund v2.0 kann man die sprachlichen Eigenschaften von Wörtern beliebig umändern, um auf die gewünschten Ergebnisse zu kommen, und das Ganze dann auch noch als Favoriten speichern, die jederzeit abrufbar sind.
Reimmund ist dein bester Freund beim Schreiben von Texten und Gedichten und kann nebenbei auch einfach der Erweiterung deines Wortschatzes dienen. Diese Version ist in ihrem Funktionsumfang eingeschränkt, check dir die Pro-Version für die ultimativen Killerreime!
reimmund auf Facebook: www.facebook.com/reimmund
The Softonic mobile application is designed to make app discovery fun, with a sleek, modern user interface that makes it quick and easy to find the best apps for you.
== Features of Softonic ==
• Read expert reviews of the latest hot apps and fun games
• Check out our tutorials, tips, interviews, and round-ups to discover more about the world of apps
• Download Android apps directly to your device
• View user comments and share reviews and articles with your friends
• Enjoy video reviews of the top applications
• Check out editor and user ratings to help you quickly decide what to install
• Get app recommendations, hand-picked by our team of crack app reviewers
• Thousands of apps and games independently reviewed by software journalists, covering all the major mobile and desktop operating systems
• Localized reviews and articles in 8 different languages
== App discovery made simple ==
Our reviews are designed to be easy to read and provide an at-a-glance overview of each application with pros and cons highlighting important things to know about an app or game before you install or buy it. All our reviews are accompanied by high quality screenshots so you can instantly see what to expect.
The Softonic app offers a magazine-style view of the latest top class content from our team of experts, including editors’ picks, news, tutorials, tips, opinion articles and more. App listings help you quickly find the best-rated, top-downloaded and top trending apps and games. You can also browse reviews by category, within a massive, ever-growing directory that is easier to explore than your average app store.
In short, Softonic is the best place to head for to discover more about applications and games.
You simply enter the frequency (or alternatively the delay period) that you want your 555 timer chip to run at - and an initial timing capacitor value - then the 555 Timer Tool calculates a list of the best combinations of other components that meet your requirements.
As a convenience, you can also use touch gestures to snap component values up or down to the next preferred value. To do that just stroke the values displayed on the circuit diagram. Stroke upward to adjust upwards, or stroke down to adjust downwards.
The preferred value range that values are snapped to is selected by choosing "Preferences" from the options menu.
For example, suppose you wanted a 555 timer to oscillate at 440 Hz (the A above middle C on the piano keyboard) then just:
- click the f (frequency) button on the circuit diagram, enter 440 then press the OK button
- click the C1 button on the circuit diagram, enter 47, then press the nF button, then press the OK button.
The 555 Timer Tool calculates combinations close to 440 Hz and updates the values on the circuit diagram with the closest combination.
How do you know to key in 47 nF as the initial value for C1? ...well, you don't - but you have to start somewhere and 47 nF is middle of the road!
It shows statistics of your usage and shows alerts if you reach your limit.
There are all kinds of widgets to show the most valuable statistics directly on the home screen.
Call Meter 3G has a complex rule engine to let you set up the app exactly the way your provider writes your bills.
* Viber calls are detected as standard calls. Please tell Viber to fix this.
* Doesn't count properly data usage on some Samsung devices. This problem is based on Samsung's Android version and got fixed on most devices with some Android update.
This app is open source software build in spare time. Adding bad comments in Play Store won't help much to make it better.
Please add your issues with this app on the app's website.
This is a complete rebuild of Call Meter NG. It has a huge amount of new features like widgets and alerts.
It's new architecure allows more complex plans.
Feel free to test it and help me make it more userfriendly as it is currently. ;)
Permissions of this app:
* READ SMS OR MMS: count your messages
* RECEIVE SMS: update logs before a recently received message got deleted
* FULL INTERNET ACCESS: importing rules
* READ CONTACT DATA: convert numbers to names (e.g. in number groups)
* MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS: write/export rules to sd card
* READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY: update logs in background
* PREVENT DEVICE FROM SLEEPING: update logs in background
Feel free to help translating this app to your language here: http://ub0r.de/translate/cm3/
Please see https://github.com/felixb/callmeter/issues for issues and enhancement requests.
It is very useful for users who receive a lot of calls from all over the country and want to know exactly where the user is calling from. Apart from just wanting to know more about the caller, sometimes you have to prioritize your time on the phone, isn't it?
The application contains all of the NANP (North American Numbering Plan), that means, 382 area codes.
For US, a small map is displayed for the state in question. That means, one can learn some geography too ;)
Tags: telephony, area code, caller, maps, timezone
As about the reviews: thank you for them all.
There are two ways of writing negative reviews: good (providing some feedback, or an email) and not-so-constructive (one star review, end of story). Please avoid the second one. I appreciate it very much.