Es ist ein Werkzeug für Kreativschaffende, die zur Vollendung eines Verses in einem Musiktext, einem Gedicht oder einem anderen Text passende Reime suchen. Die Applikation kann mit Ihren Reimwörtern zugleich eine Inspirationsquelle darstellen, anhand dessen Kreativitätslücken überbrückt werden können.
Nach Eingabe eines Begriffs erhält man einen Überblick über vorhandene Reimvorschläge, welche nach Silbenanzahl sortiert in einem Textfenster angezeigt werden. Ewiges herunter 'Scrollen' entfällt, da die Ergebnisse gebündelt dargestellt werden.
Do you want to write a screenplay or some form of literature that makes use of words that rhyme?
Are you interested in learning what words rhyme with each other?
Are you a human being?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, this is the App for you. It will change your life!
Just some of the things this App allows you to do:
- Search for rhyme-results for words that do not appear in the dictionary ("search for similar-words" mode).
- Easily search for rhyme-results for multiple words at the same time ("multiple-word"/"phrase"-search mode).
- Search for random groups of words/phrases that rhyme.
- Email or copy rhyme-results to the clipboard.
You know how to write poetry? You want your poems have appeared in worldwide collection of poetry. As well as winning robotic mp3 player? Read more details here: http://androids.ru/i/pplanet.htm
Video with a love poem by A.S.Pushkin:
Please note that this application can be used for translations of poems. We tried to make it and give you an example. Copy a poem in Google translator. Choose the language in which to do the translation. In translation, of course, the words will not rhyme. You enter a word (which end in a line) in our program. See variants of rhyme. And most likely one of the variants will be such that fits the meaning.
The author of this poem is the author of this application.
Version rimes Multi:
- 15 languages: English, Polish, Afrikaans, Swahili, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, German, Croatian, Turkish, Danish, Czech, Hungarian, Norwegian.
- 2 different algorithms for English (English 1 and English 2).
- Search history (which is intended for off-line).
- 4 algorithms for each language: from "any" - to "best".
- Voice input.
- All of languages based on latin alphabet, except English have its own characters. For example: "ç" and "ü" in Turkish, or "ã" in Portuguese, or "ś" and "ć" in Polish, or "ü" and "ß" in German, or "à" in French and so on. You can use this characters, but application will generate much more rimes, if you change such letters to English analogues.
- The best quality gives less variants.
- The "any" quality sometimes can give very interesting rimes.
- The algorithms are focused on words with the accent on the last syllable. If you have accent on the penultimate syllable, you'll see firstly rimes with the accent on the last syllable.
Good sample for different quality is the word "detective". The app gives 20 rimes in "best", about 50 in "good", about 100 in "middle" and about 150 in "any".
So, if you see no variants, reduce quality. If you see too many variants, raise it.
If the database has not rime, try the following:
- Find a synonym to the word that you need to rime. And find a rime to the synonym in our application.
- Change the singular to plural or plural to singular form of the words to which you search the rime.
- Change the place of words in your poem so that the word to which we have no rime, moves to the beginning or middle. And try to find the rime to other word.
The application requires internet.
The application can also be used to translate poetry from one language to another, provided that you know both languages. Translated by "Google" the whole text and then look for a rime through the application.
The rime`s generator available for English, Polish, Afrikaans, Swahili, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, German, Croatian, Turkish, Danish, Czech, Hungarian, Norwegian.
Mit reimmund ist es aber möglich, ALLE Silben eines Suchbegriffs ins Suchresultat einzubeziehen. Soll heißen: Die Suche nach "Sesselkleber" findet nun auch Schüttelreime wie zB "Beckenschläger" oder "Deckenträger".
Mit den Features von reimmund v2.0 kann man die sprachlichen Eigenschaften von Wörtern beliebig umändern, um auf die gewünschten Ergebnisse zu kommen, und das Ganze dann auch noch als Favoriten speichern, die jederzeit abrufbar sind.
Reimmund ist dein bester Freund beim Schreiben von Texten und Gedichten und kann nebenbei auch einfach der Erweiterung deines Wortschatzes dienen. Diese Version ist in ihrem Funktionsumfang eingeschränkt, check dir die Pro-Version für die ultimativen Killerreime!
reimmund auf Facebook: www.facebook.com/reimmund
It shows statistics of your usage and shows alerts if you reach your limit.
There are all kinds of widgets to show the most valuable statistics directly on the home screen.
Call Meter 3G has a complex rule engine to let you set up the app exactly the way your provider writes your bills.
* Viber calls are detected as standard calls. Please tell Viber to fix this.
* Doesn't count properly data usage on some Samsung devices. This problem is based on Samsung's Android version and got fixed on most devices with some Android update.
This app is open source software build in spare time. Adding bad comments in Play Store won't help much to make it better.
Please add your issues with this app on the app's website.
This is a complete rebuild of Call Meter NG. It has a huge amount of new features like widgets and alerts.
It's new architecure allows more complex plans.
Feel free to test it and help me make it more userfriendly as it is currently. ;)
Permissions of this app:
* READ SMS OR MMS: count your messages
* RECEIVE SMS: update logs before a recently received message got deleted
* FULL INTERNET ACCESS: importing rules
* READ CONTACT DATA: convert numbers to names (e.g. in number groups)
* MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS: write/export rules to sd card
* READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY: update logs in background
* PREVENT DEVICE FROM SLEEPING: update logs in background
Feel free to help translating this app to your language here: https://crowdin.com/project/callmeter3g/invite
Please see https://github.com/felixb/callmeter/issues for issues and enhancement requests.
REMEMBER!! The built-in microphones were aligned to human voice (300-3400Hz, 40-60dB). Therefore the maximum values are LIMITED by the hardware limitation, and very loud sound(100+ db) cannot be recognized. Moto Droid (max.100), Galaxy S3 (81dB), Galaxy Note (91dB), Galaxy S2 (98dB)...
SPL(sound pressure level) meter app uses your built-in microphone to measure noise volume in decibels(db), and shows a reference. We had calibrated many android devices with the actual sound level meter with dB(A).
See the 4-6th pictures. I had calibrated many android devices with an actual sound level meter. You can trust the result in routine-noise levels (40-70dB). But, please use it as an auxiliary tool.
* Pro version added Features :
- Sound Meter and Vibrometer are integrated
- Statistic menu with saving log data
- CSV file exporting
- Level notification
- Line-chart duration
- More models are calibrated
- No ads
* Do you want more tools?
Get [Sound Meter Pro] and [Smart Tools] package.
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
** Not compatible with: Xperia(X8, X10 mini), LG(Optimus One, P350), GT-I9001, ZTE, etc
It is very useful for users who receive a lot of calls from all over the country and want to know exactly where the user is calling from. Apart from just wanting to know more about the caller, sometimes you have to prioritize your time on the phone, isn't it?
The application contains all of the NANP (North American Numbering Plan), that means, 382 area codes.
For US, a small map is displayed for the state in question. That means, one can learn some geography too ;)
Tags: telephony, area code, caller, maps, timezone
As about the reviews: thank you for them all.
There are two ways of writing negative reviews: good (providing some feedback, or an email) and not-so-constructive (one star review, end of story). Please avoid the second one. I appreciate it very much.