Euskotren official application is available in Basque and Castilian.
Euskotren APP will allow:
- The user will choose what mode or modes you have information: Railways, Tramway Bilbao and / or Tram Vitoria
- The user can select the operating mode: ON-LINE that allows information updates in real-time or off-line application that turns into a sort of schedule on mobile
- The application in online mode is positioned and offers which station / nearest stop for the chosen mode, indicating the first service in each direction
- The user can search by choosing station / stop start / end date and time
- You can save searches as Favorites (save origin / destination) and / or Plan (saves all search data) for future use without having to enter data
- The application also provides relevant information for each station / stop: location (including maps), contact number (corresponding to the Office of Support Mode in question), accessibility, next departures ...
- All the above functions are available to any user application without register to download. But if the user signs up in the application, filling out the online form, you can access other value-added features offered by the application:
- Call 112 from any application screen; besides that call is signaled (providing calling user data) in the Incident Manager Euskotren and soon the Coordination Center SoS Deiak
- Report anti-social acts that may occur in the train / tram and / or station / stop
- Conduct Complaints, Claims, Suggestions and Acknowledgements