AppCamino is the only application that works as a tool to facilitate the pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela. The main objective of this application is to help pilgrims perform the road and road maintenance once himself, "Help the road and the road will help you"
Some features to note are:
- Pilgrims interact with the application requesting information in real time and simultaneously reporting incidents that are on the way for other pilgrims to be informed of them. For this there is a sophisticated system of notifications is staffed by a team of people 365 days a year, 10 hours a day. This team receives incidents, confirms them and then sends them to the rest of pilgrims going some distance from where it has occurred. In some cases they will be warnings and other alternatives to provide the pilgrim can continue its path.
- The pilgrims will be daily starting and ending stages and will generate memories. All this information will be keeping with the date and location where it was made. There will be a first stage of preparations where pilgrims can store memories before starting the journey.
- As discussed above, the pilgrim available functionality Shipping Incident / Complaints on the road. All of them will be collected daily in a Pilgrim Service Center, which is responsible for analyzing them and notify the other pilgrims who can influence them. You can get if you opt for a portal publishing and reporting of abuse to the Way.
- It has an updated management services at all times by Pilgrim Service Center so that users can inquire about the availability of interest around your location. The application itself will locate and guide the pilgrims to the selected location.
- There is a button at all times to facilitate the return to the point closest to the road, automatically leading the pilgrim to that place.
- Through the application may be obtained upon payment the first and only Credencial / Digital Compostela. In a simple way and through the camera phone will go on performing sealing Credencial. Once arrived in Santiago, the application will automatically calculate if the pilgrim has met the requirements to obtain the Compostela. If applicable, in the private part of the portal the pilgrim can print your Compostela. Buying the card will be the only payment service throughout the application.
- It is important to note that all contents that are generated through the mobile application will be recorded and may be consulted in the Portal App They will be available, stages, memories, incidents, the. stamps and print the album and Compostela.
- Finally indicate a manual operation of the App, emergency button, a news section and an agenda that will be updated by the Pilgrim Service Center.
The application allows multiple paths without having to re-install. There is a history of roads, stages, memories and credentials that can be accessed from the app and from the private part of the Portal.