*** Menstrual Calendar, the Best App to calculate your Menstrual Cycle ***
Menstrual Calendar is a free application that provides information about each woman's menstrual cycles (fertile days, ovulation and period) to help her monthly monitoring using the Ogino-Knaus method in order to achieve or avoid pregnancy. Calculations and criteria used by the application to set the cycles are the ones made by the Princeton University, in the United States.
According to different studies, the effectiveness of this method as contraceptive reaches 80% in cases where used properly.
It is available for all android devices such as phones, smartphones and tablets.
Its operation is really simple:
1. Enter the requested data.
2. Track and keep updated your cycle data.
3. Enjoy the "Menstrual Calendar" application.
5 Benefits on, Why use the "Menstrual Calendar" app?
✓ Calculator + Calendar = 2 in 1
Tired of downloading apps which only have a pregnancy, fertility or ovulation calculator but do not have a calendar to keep tracking? With our Menstrual Calendar app, you will not only calculate your next day period and ovulation, but you will have a schedule that will allow you to keep a good tracking with the ability to add notes with everything that happens every day and keep a record of your menstrual cycle.
What does this app includes?
1. Ovulation Calculator - Whether if you are looking for a pregnancy or want to avoid getting pregnant, it is necessary for you to know what your day of ovulation is and therefore, the most likely days to carry pregnancy.
2. Menstrual Period Calculator (Period Tracker) - Want to know when is your period coming? When will your next period be? It takes an exhaustive and detailed following so you don’t get caught out of guard.
3. Pregnancy and Fertility Calculator - Want to get pregnant? Looking for a baby? Know your most fertile and best days to conceive and get pregnant with more probability and effectiveness.
4. Menstrual or Period Calendar - Just one click away from your menstrual or period calendar. It will help you to keep all monitored and controlled.
5. Notes and Menstrual Cycle History - You do not need a diary, or a personal agenda on paper. Take this app everywhere and you will be able to add notes on each day about anything you want to emphasize: symptoms, moods, temperature, taking contraception (pill), etc ...
You can also follow your graphics and menstrual cycle history allowing you to see the regularity of your menstrual period.
✓ It's FREE!
Yes, as you read it, an app with ovulation, menstruation and pregnancy calculator with calendar completely free and in English.
✓ Easy to use, fast and reliable!
The Menstrual Calendar app is optimized and tested by professionals so the experience of use could be outstanding. If you had any problem, error or bug while using it, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you.
✓ You can use it daily and whenever you want. There are no limits!
✓ Share it on Twitter, Facebook or Google Plus with all your known, family and friends. Sure they will thank you ;)
This app is for guidance only and it should never replace the advice and indications of a medical professional. Please, if you have any doubt or problems, consult your gynecologist.
Please, if you like this app, leave us your "feedback": a message, review and/or the score you think we deserve. It will help us a lot to keep growing. Thanks a lot and we hope you enjoy our app! :)