Now powered by Fetch, your smart personal assistant for apps and games. Fetch uses our team of Android experts and the technology of App Genome Project to find the best apps that match your likes.
We test and review dozen of new apps and games every day so you can quickly get to the best ones. Optimized for speed: Fast to open, fast to browse & fast to search, no clutter!
- FREE: New Top Apps & New Top Games, everyday
- REVIEWED: Android experts test and review the best apps for you
- PERSONALIZED: our algorithm learns what you like and brings more
Install the best alternative to the Android Market. It's the best discovery tool in the Market, including personalized recommendations based on app you have installed.
We organized the applications in ways to get to the best apps & games quickly & we have tools for expert Android user:
- Top Apps & Top Games: 100+ editorialized lists with daily updates
- Apps of the Day: hand-picked top apps every day in your feed
- Better Search: Quick suggestions as you type & human optimized
- My Apps: The fastest App Manager! Move2SD, Easy Uninstaller & Share, App updates coming soon
- Widgets: Last Installed Apps, App of the Day, Apps you Liked
"BAM", now powered by Fetch, is the Best Market App for Android to search Google Play! Update Today! Start with Top Apps & Top Games: it’s like the editorial lists in iPhone for the Android Market. BAM is the best way to find a new app & new game without wasting time searching through junk!! Our editors review many apps & actually play games, then create useful lists of only the BEST ones for you. We have the best for each type: you'll only see one "poker" app or the best antivirus for Android or the best camera app, not many similar ones. Each has quotes on why we like it & we make our lists useful & practical: "Optimize My Phone", "Pranks & Jokes", "Best Themes",etc
1) TOP APPS LISTS
• Top Picks from Google Play
• Optimize Your Phone
• Organize Your Life Apps
• Shop Near You
2) TOP GAME LISTS
• Our selection of the most fun games on Google Play
• Action & Adventure
• Classic Arcades
• Strategy and Simulation
• Powered by Fetch
• Brings Games and Apps selected for you
3) UNIQUE WAYS TO FIND FOR APPS AND GAMES
• Filter by 100+ categories, paid/free, ratings & installs. Combine filters to explore the best apps in the market.
• Sort by Recent, Best, Popular and Trending
4) HOT AND TRENDING UPDATES
• See trending up app & games installed by the community
• No sign-up required, but pick a nickname to be recognized
5) APPS FOR YOU: Personal app recommendations based on your installed apps
6) MY PROFILE
• Easily access apps you favorite here
• App wishlist. To add apps to your wish list, tap on the heart
7) MY APPS: All your installed apps
• Apps Manager: See apps that are movable to sd card. Move apps2SD / Move apps to the phone
• Quick Uninstaller: Uninstall apps with 1 click
• Share/Send with friends or post on Facebook, Twitter, Email
• Sort by installation date, sd-card availability, size & name
8) APPS OF THE DAY - Daily suggestions in your feed
9) COOL WIDGETS
• Last Installed Apps Widget: recently installed apps, easily accessible
• Apps of the Day Widget: new apps every day tested by us
• NOTE: BAM must be on phone for the widgets to work, not on SD. Move & restart phone
Learn more about Fetch at FetchMobile.co
Powered by Fetch and the App & Game Genome Project (beta for Android only)
Best Apps Market is also known as "BAM"
Add it to your home screen: Menu > Add > Widget > Black Search for Google™ (OR) Hold down any empty space on your home screen > Widget > Black Search for Google™
Look for this app in the Google Play store in 7 other colors:
- Pink Search for Google™
- Purple Search for Google™
- Blue Search for Google™
- Yellow Search for Google™
- Red Search for Google™
- Green Search for Google™
- Orange Search for Google™
This app is not affiliated with Google Inc.
* Quickly search the web and your phone or tablet
* Use your voice to search and more
* Get personalized results based on your location
Plus: *Google Now* gets you just the right information at just the right time. It tells you today’s weather before you start your day, how much traffic to expect before you leave for work, and more (Google Now is currently available on Android 4.1, Jelly Bean).
• Translate between 90 languages
• Converse naturally and let Google translate
• Translate with your voice, camera, keyboard or handwriting
• Translate offline while traveling. No internet connection needed.
• Save your translations and access from any device
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
Novosibirsk Metro image by Wikipedia user Sskz, used per the CC-BY-SA 3.0 license, https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/.
Available on all devices with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or later.
• Google Now on your home screen - it's easier than ever to get just the right information at just the right time.
• Just say "Ok Google" - when you're on your home screen, just say "Ok Google" to trigger voice input. Then say your search query. Or tell your phone what to do, like send a text message, get directions, or play a song.
• Faster search - tap the search box and you can enter your query immediately.
• Easy access to your favorite Google products and services, like Gmail, YouTube, and Maps.
• Larger viewing area - the status and navigation bars are now translucent, so your wallpaper pops from every pixel, and is even visible when you expand your apps drawer (when supported by device).
• Intuitive wallpaper picker - select any image that's stored on your device, or in the cloud. Position and preview your wallpaper before you set it.
Some features are unavailable in some areas.
When you can’t find the right thing to say, you don’t have to write at all. The new Google Keyboard supports hundreds of emojis, so you can express yourself in any Android app (Android 4.4 and up).
• Material design themes
• Personalized suggestions, corrections, and completions
• Keypress popup animations
• Emoji entry point and layouts (Android 4.4 and up)
• Gesture Typing with dynamic floating preview
• Space-aware Gesture Typing: just gesture through the space bar
• Voice Typing
• Dictionaries for more than 25 languages
• Advanced keyboard layouts
• Works across your Android devices (tablets and phones)
• Google Play Books to “Read Aloud” your favourite book
• Google Translate to speak translations aloud so you can hear the pronunciation of a word
• TalkBack and accessibility applications for spoken feedback across your device
• ... and many other applications in Play Store
To use Google Text-to-speech on your Android device, go to Settings > Language & Input > Text-to-speech output. Select Google Text-to-speech Engine as your preferred engine. Note, on many Android devices, Google Text-to-Speech is already turned on, but you can update to the latest version here.
Languages supported: Dutch, English (India), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), French, German, Hindi, Italian, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (United States).
Talkback adds spoken, audible, and vibration feedback to your device. It is a system application that was pre-installed on most devices and is updated when the accessibility service is improved.
For help with Talkback, see: https://support.google.com/talkback/
This app is only activated if you explicitly turn on Accessibility.
Steps to activate Accessibility:
1. Go to Settings
2. Select Accessibility
(Android 3.2 and earlier)
3. Enable Accessibility checkbox
4. Enable TalkBack checkbox
3. Select TalkBack and enable the switch
4. Select back and enable explore-by-touch
(Android 4.1 and above):
3. Select TalkBack and enable the switch
Enable 2-step verification to protect your account from hijacking by adding another layer of security. With 2-step verification signing in will require a code generated by the Google Authenticator app in addition to your account password.
Start by visiting accounts.google.com/SmsAuthConfig
* Generates codes even in airplane mode!
* Support for multiple accounts
* Support for multiple languages
Use the Chromecast app to:
• Set up your Chromecast and connect it to your Wi-Fi network
• Set up backdrop and personalize your TV screen with art, personal photos, news and more.
• Manage your Chromecast settings (such as changing your device name, Wi-Fi password, etc.)
Google Now, Everywhere.
With Open Mic+ for Google Now, access all the commands from anywhere on your phone, while driving, or while away from your phone! Simply say "Okay Google", wave your hand, or shake your phone. Screen on, screen off Google Now will be ready to listen.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
Google Now becomes more conversational as after a search just say Okay Google to start a new one. And even better get the answers to your questions while your hands are tied, or when you're on the couch, or in the car.
TOMORROW'S FEATURES TODAY
Everybody's talking about the new Touchless Controls features for the Moto X, but now any phone that is running Jelly Bean or higher can have the same experience.
Open Mic+ will run in the background and can be configured to start at boot so that it truly becomes part of the phone.
Truly automate your device by combining the endless command list of Tasker with the ease of access of Open Mic!
CHANGE YOUR HOT PHRASE
With Open Mic+ you aren’t limited to “Okay Google”. Live out your sci-fi fantasies, support your favorite team, and just feel awesome with complete control over your phone.
WHAT'S DIFFERENT IN THE DONATE VERSION
Hi, my name is Ryan Senanayake and I'm a Junior still in high school. As the amount of time I have spent on this project grows to more than 1000 hours, I need to better justify the time I spend on development. The Free version will in no way be hobbled and will continue to receive bug fixes + performance/battery improvements, but from now on, new features will be added to the Donate version. It will only cost $2 and if you are not able to spend this, by simply sharing to two social media sites, you can receive a free donate version.
Open Mic+ is in active development, a low market review doesn’t help! Please press the support button in-app.
Developer: Ryan Senanayake
Design/Graphics Assistance: Adriano Loiacono
Translators: Paulo Calvo (Legacy Spanish), David Margolin (Legacy Spanish), Christian Meyer (German), Chiko Del Maiz (French), Y. Demers (French), ASHURiCAN iDe (French), Ján Kučera (Slovak), Billy Zhu (Chinese), John Larsson (Swedish), Mohamed H. (Arabic), Adriano Loiacono (Italian), Arthur Tretuhin (Russian), Julijan Nikolic (Serbian), Mehmet Can Ekinci (Turkish), Gert-Jan Anema (Dutch), Maxim van Loo (Dutch), Soedhier Bansidhar (Dutch), Jorim Tielemans (Dutch), and Jaakko Salminen (Finnish)
How can I enable it and set it as the default input method/keyboard on my Android phone?
- On Android 5.x and newer versions:
Open Settings -> Language & Input, under “KEYBOARD & INPUT METHODS” section, go to Current Keyboard -> Choose Keyboards -> Check “Google Hindi Input” -> back to “Language & input” -> Current Keyboard -> Select “Hinglish & Hindi Google Hindi Input”
When typing in an input box, you can also change the default input method by clicking the keyboard icon on the bottom right corner of the screen.
- On Android 4.x:
Open Settings -> Language & Input, under “KEYBOARD & INPUT METHODS” section, check Google Hindi Input, then click Default and select “Hindi” in the “Choose input method” dialog.
When typing in an input box, you can also change the default input method by selecting “Choose input method” in the Notification area.
How can I enable/disable Hinglish, Hindi or handwriting keyboard?
Go to Settings->Language & Input->Google Hindi Input->Keyboard, under “Select keyboard type” section, check the keyboard types you like.
How can I change keyboard theme?
Pick the theme you like at Settings->Language & Input->Google Hindi Input->Keyboard->Keyboard theme.
How can I use this application?
- Toggle the button “a->अ” on English keyboard to turn on/off transliteration mode.
- In the transliteration mode, you can type Hindi word in English characters and the app will convert them to Hindi.
- For example, type “hindi” and then you will get the word हिंदी from a list.
- By turning off the transliteration mode on English keyboard (by pressing the button “a->अ” again), you can type in English.
- Toggle the globe button to switch between English and Hindi keyboard
- Vowels are changed to matra automatically after typing consonants.
- Long press characters(vowels and consonants) to type variations of characters. For example, long press “ई” you can type “ई” or “ी”, long press “क” you can type क, कं, क्र or र्क.
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone