~ Upload photos to MyLupusTeam—right from your phone
~ Keep up with all the photos & updates
~ Sign up directly in the app
~ Endless scroll for easier navigation
~ Quick photo buttons so you don't miss a beat
~ Post updates about the daily ups & downs
~ Get/Give instant hugs, likes & comments of support
~ Search the Q+A section/ ask and answer questions
~ Add others to your team
~ View the pinboard photos that others have uploaded
~ Flag, unfollow and delete content
~ Manage your account and user photo
~ Post directly on someones page
~ Find others near you and like you
~ View and edit your team members
~ Check out other peoples teams
~ Add your diagnosis and view others
~ Horizontal navigation through the app
MyLupusTeam is for those living with lupus.
We welcome your feedback!
Please email us at email@example.com with your comments & suggestions.
With the We Can Beat Lupus App, you can read in-depth, personal stories about dealing with lupus and overcoming the everyday challenges that a life with lupus presents.
From filing for Social Security Disability, to informative tips on finding the least expensive medications using Pharmacy Discount programs, to raising a family all while struggling with a debilitating disease that makes even the most mundane activities a challenge.
Don’t go through Lupus alone. Together, We Can Beat Lupus!
You can then share your symptoms with your health care provider be it a nurse, doctor of specialist which helps them give you fast, better, accurate and timely care.
It enables you to keep a record of medication prescribed and those ones which you are taking. It also keeps your appointments with health care providers.
WebMD for Android helps you with your decision-making and health improvement efforts by providing mobile access 24/7 to mobile-optimized health information and decision-support tools including WebMD’s Symptom Checker, Drugs & Treatments, First Aid Information and Local Health Listings. WebMD the App also gives you access to first aid information without having to be connected wirelessly – critical if you don’t have Internet access in the time of need.
• WebMD Symptom Checker – Select the part of the body that is troubling you, choose your symptoms, & learn about potential conditions or issues.
• Conditions – Find medically reviewed information about Conditions relevant to you & learn more about causes, treatments, & related symptoms.
• Drugs & Treatments – Search our extensive database for information on Drugs, Supplements, & Vitamins. Access content such as Uses, Side Effects, Warnings, and more.
• Pill Identification Tool – Identify your prescription drugs and over the counter medicines by pill shape, color, & imprint.
• First Aid Essentials – Your handy guide for medical emergencies. From insect stings to broken bones, helpful treatment tips are always available, even without an Internet connection.
• Local Health Listings – Find the closest physician, hospital, & pharmacy based on your current location or search by city, state or zip.
• Create custom lists of Drugs, Conditions, and Articles
• Save custom lists securely
• Review your saved information anytime and anywhere
• Native Voice Search Functionality – Search WebMD with their voice for a condition, drug, treatment or first aid topic.
• Maps – View local health listings & individual Physician, Hospital, & Pharmacy locations in a map view.
• Get Directions – Enter your primary address once in app settings and get one click directions.
• Email Friends – Send your friends medically reviewed content covering First Aid, Conditions, & Drugs.
• Email Me – Quickly send yourself content with one click. Simply save your email address in app settings.
• Content Updates – Timely content is updated automatically.
• Tour – Swipe through a quick visual tour of key features and navigation.
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
mySymptoms has been used by sufferers of IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) and IBD (Inflammatory Bowel Disease), food intolerance and sensitivities, Crohn’s disease, Celiac disease, migraines, cluster headaches, bloating, heartburn, and many other conditions or symptoms – any symptom can be added.
DIARY / JOURNAL
+ Record food, drink, medication, stress, exercise, environmental factors, and other activities and notes
+ Record any symptoms you experience (including intensity, duration, and notes)
+ Record your energy, sleep quality, and bowel movements (using Bristol scale)
+ View and modify your diary entries
+ Create and modify your own symptoms
+ Export your food diary as a HTML report for printing or sharing (note: requires SD card)
+ Add or modify your own drinks, foods, medications, exercises, and other activities
+ Add or modify meals with your own ingredients
+ Add or modify detailed ingredients to any item – food, drink or medication
+ Analyze your food diary to find correlations between your diet and symptoms
+ The analysis window can be set between 1 and 72 hours
+ Optionally set the date range to analyze
+ Results lists the correlations for a selected symptom
+ Detailed results for each item including histogram and trend chart
Please note that the analysis algorithms use statistical methods to identify suspect foods/items and do not understand your diet or specific health circumstances.
The information provided by this app is not medical advice - the app is intended to provide insights to help you and your doctor / dietitian as part of a broader, holistic investigation. Always consult a doctor first if you have any concerns about your health. Always consult a licensed health professional prior to modifying your diet.
mySymptoms also provides a list of common symptoms for food intolerance, IBS, IBD and Crohn's, but you can add extra symptoms as required.
NOTE: mySymptoms Food Diary currently supports portrait orientation only.
*** SUPPORT ***
If you experience any issues with the App, then please contact support to report it - we will then do our utmost to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Thanks!
* More information about my Symptoms can be found at www.mysymptomsapp.com
Please visit www.mysymptomsapp.com
Any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have medical worries or symptoms she will put your mind at rest and could save you an unnecessary visit to a physician. It's like having a physician in your pocket!
Free this month only, download it now!!
Best of all it's voice activated, just like Siri, so you can get a diagnosis from the virtual nurse just as you would from a real doctor! You can think of the Virtual Nurse as Siri for Health: she is your first stop for any health related concerns you have. The Virtual Nurse will talk to you, like Siri, and ask you questions about your symptoms to diagnose:
1. If your symptoms are normal
2. If you need to see a medical doctor or physician
3. If this is an emergency situation requiring urgent medical care
She will help you find a doctor or emergency room if the diagnosis requires. Topics included in the Symptom Checker developed by Harvard University cover 98% of the reasons you might need to see a doctor or diagnose and emergency, such as:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Stress / Anxiety
- Birth Control
- Blacking Out or Fainting
- Bleeding After Menopause
- Bleeding Between Periods
- Blood in the Urine in Men
- Blood in the Urine in Women
- Breast Lumps
- Chest Pain
- Pink or Red Eye
- Constipation in Adults
- Constipation in Children
- Constipation in Infants
- Coughs, Colds & flu
- Diaper Rash
- Diarrhea in Children
- Diarrhea in Infants
- Muscle Weakness
- Dry Eyes & Mouth
- Dry Mouth & Excessive Thirst
- Eye Discharge
- Memory Loss
- Frequent Urination
- Hair Loss
- Head Injury
- Heart Palpitations
- Heavy Menstrual Periods
- Helping Dry Skin
- Hot Flashes
- Insomnia During Pregnancy
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Irritable Child
- Itching Without Rash
- Leg Swelling (Edema) during Pregnancy
- Leg Swelling (Edema), New Onset
- Lightheaded with Standing
- Loss of Control of Urine
- Back Pain
- Missed or Irregular Periods
- Nail Problems
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Nausea & Vomiting in Pregnancy
- Never Started Menstrual Periods
- Numbness or Tingling
- Nutrition Assessment for Infants & Toddlers
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Painful Period Cramps
- Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
- Penis Pain, Sores, Discharge or Lumps
- Persistent Cough
- Knee Swelling
- Positive ANA
- Positive Rheumatoid Factor
- Problems With Vision
- Rash in Children
- Rash in Newborns
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Risk of Iron Deficiency in Children
- Sexual Problems
- Shortness of Breath in Adults
- Shortness of Breath in Infants & Children
- Shortness of Breath In Pregnancy
- Sore / Strep Throat
- Sore / Strep Throat in Children
- Hearing Loss
- Swollen Glands
- Excessive Hair
- Jaw, Gum, or Tooth Pain
- Treating the Common Cold
- Treatment of Chronic Constipation
- Treatment of Impotence
- Treatment of Warts
- Understanding PSA
- Weight Gain or loss
- Vaginal Discharge, Itching or Irritation
- Vaginal Pain or Discomfort
- Vaginal Sores & Lumps
- Vomiting or Nausea
The virtual nurse is different from other apps like iTriage or WebMD because it gives you information about your health which is directed towards the specific action you need to take to stay healthy, such as see your primary care physician. Unlike iTriage and WebMD it's voice activated, like Siri, and is focused on helping you take steps to getting healthy.
Tags: Symptoms, emergency, checker, Harvard, Siri, iTriage, WebMD, Medscape, diagnose, disease, sick, ill, flu, headache, medicine, first aid, pharmacy, pharmacist, physician, pills, information, premium, conditions, care, medical, urgent
© Harvard University
Share Daily Activities, Symptoms with Your Therapist; Receive App Based Guidance
Use With or Without a Connection
Keep track of your Emotional State, Moods, Medications, Activities, Recommended Therapeutic Exercises, or Create Your Own categories:
• Doctor recommended symptoms to track for Each Disorder: Anxiety, Depression, OCD, Bipolar, ADHD, Autism, Insomnia and More!
• Multiple Activities, Symptoms, Medications, or other entries per day, with attached Notes fields.
• All notes and data entries are Automatically Synced with your other data on the website (SoundMindz Cloud Service) for viewing, sharing, or printing.
• Enhanced Color Charts and Graphs display individual ratings, averages, and summaries for date ranges specified.
• Add your own activities and journal templates.
• Easy entry of unlimited activities, symptoms & notes.
• Tailor recommended symptoms and activities to your individual needs.
• Use in conjunction with SoundMindz site for Referrals from Your Physician to a qualified Therapist
• Date stamping of all Journal entries.
• Over a dozen custom journal templates with prompts to guide entries.
• Chart date range customization.
• Clean, uncluttered, and intuitive user-interface.
Use it when walking, running or cycling with user controlled automatic updates to social media websites detailing session name, duration, distance and average speed.
Use the app to monitor and motivate yourself to exercise regularly to improve your health and fitness.
The app allows you to shout about your fundraising efforts, promote your donation page/text number along with keeping your friends and family informed of your location throughout your training and the big event!
The Team Hibbs Lupus Trust app requires the data connection and location services feature to be enabled within your mobile device.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Tweet or post information automatically.
- Include a link to your fundraising donation page.
- Include your fundraising donation text number.
- Include a link to your location, pace, distance & time.
- Update Twitter and Facebook.
- People see your efforts live and it encourages donations.
- Supporters at the event can track your progress.
- Supporters on social networks can track & cheer you on.
- No requirement for supporters to register.
- Not specific to any event and can be used day to day.
Connect with us:
On your lips? face? hands? legs? back? tummy? or elsewhere?
Skin diseases like Herpes, Lupus, Psoriasis, Eczema, (dermatitis), Shingles (also known as Zoster herpes) can be quite nasty and unpleasant.
But there are some things you can do...
We will help you figure out what you have and how to treat and prevent further aggravation of the rash/wound.
Herpes, Lupus, Psoriasis, Eczema (dermatitis), Shingles (Zoster herpes)
Signs and symptoms, diagnosis, prevention, Treatment and Management, epidemiology, genetics and more.
Herpes, Lupus, Psoriasis, Eczema (dermatitis), Shingles (Zoster herpes)
We will focus on the most common skin diseases and issues:
Shingles (Zoster herpes)
Download NOW to stop suffering from these annoying zits, rashes and wounds.
Symptomate is an innovative symptom checker designed by doctors that will help you find out more about your symptoms. Just enter basic information about your health complaints and receive a list of potential diagnoses and a recommendation of doctors you should visit.
HOW IT WORKS?
Symptomate will ask you a few carefully selected follow-up questions regarding your symptoms. Our symptom checker is driven by an advanced artificial intelligence algorithm which uses a broad medical database of over 1000 symptoms and over 500 potential conditions. The medical database of symptoms is carefully created and curated by a team of experienced physicians. We are expanding Symptomate's medical knowledge every day to make it the smartest and most reliable symptom checker. You may help us by installing Symptomate and sharing your feedback with us!
Take care of your health -- keep Symptomate on your phone so it will always be there when you need it!
- Intelligent symptom check designed by doctors
- Broad database of more than 500 conditions and 1000 symptoms
- Check if your symptoms are serious
- Obtain preliminary information regarding potential conditions
- Get a free Online Checkup Report on your e-mail
- Assist your doctor in finding the right diagnosis
... and a lot more!
Below you can find a list of common symptoms checked with Symptomate:
- Abdominal pain
- Back pain
- Chest pain
- Lower back pain
- Chronic tiredness
- Memory problems
- Heart races
- Sore throat
- Weight loss
... and many more
Some common diagnoses include:
- Electrolyte disturbances
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Infectious diarrhea
- Common cold
- Food poisoning
- Kidney stones
- Tension-type headaches
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Depression syndrome
... if you are experiencing any symptoms try Symptomate and check what might be the cause!
* Legal notice * Online checkups are for informational and educational purposes only and should not be treated as a doctor's advice, a medical consultation, or a diagnosis.
Keywords: symptom checker, symptom check, online checkup, virtual diagnosis, doctor, symptoms, conditions, health check, symptom check, diagnose, diagnosis, WebMD, iTriage, Infermedica, disease.
Your Mobile Doctor’s Symptoms Checker - with content from NHS Choices on symptoms, diagnosis, prevention, treatment and self-treatment - is a quick and simple way of getting personal health advice and information on illnesses and conditions when you or your family are unwell and feeling sick or ill.
Our smart symptom checker figures out what might be wrong with you. We show you information on those conditions or illnesses, along with how to avoid, manage or treat them. We even tell you when you should go see a doctor or call an ambulance.
"Your Smart Health Assistant"
Your Mobile Doctor (Your MD) Symptom Checker provides personalised health advice on how to cure and treat your illness or condition, and manage your health. It’s like having a doctor (MD) travelling with you at all times.
- Just speak or type how you are feeling
- We give you results matching your symptoms instantly
- Helps you make decisions when you or someone you care about is poorly or sick
- Fast, anywhere, any time of day or night
Your.MD Symptom Checker: How it helps you
1. Say or type what’s wrong with you and list your symptoms, just like you would to your own doctor
2. See the most likely conditions, based on your symptoms, age and gender
3. Just like a doctor, Your.MD asks follow-up questions (up to 3 questions) to improve the accuracy of the results
4. Your Mobile Doctor then provides you with more information on the conditions (up to 5 conditions or illnesses) that best match your symptoms and personal profile
5. It’s simple and easy to understand and take action, thanks to clinical best practice hints and tips from NHS Choices.
You can set up multiple profiles for all your family members, or go straight to our Conditions A-Z to discover more about symptoms, treatments, diagnosis, living with conditions, and personal stories on living with those diseases and illnesses.
If you have any feedback on the Your.MD App, please leave a comment on the Google Play store. We can't help you with personal medical advice, but if you love the Your.MD App and we've helped you feel better - let us know! Thanks!
Some commonly searched-for conditions on Your.MD Symptom Checker
Accidents to children in the home
ALS Motor Neurone Disease
Hair loss (alopecia)
This application provides useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in the Your.MD app, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you
Thanks to our friends at NHS Choices for the wonderful content!
- Enter, document, and track as much or as little information as you want with a few screen taps
- Document and Track your symptom description, including impact and intensity.
- Track your triggers, including food, stress, location, activity, weather patterns, sleep patterns and vital statistics.
- Keep Track of which treatments really help and those that do not with the Treatment analysis report.
- Keep track of your health records including hospital or doctor visits, surgeries, vital statistics, and the mental and physical symptoms you are experiencing.
- Record your Thoughts & Notes.
- Keep track of your appointments, doctor visits, your test results, surgeries and procedures.
- Record all your treatment details, including medications and side-effects.
- Track multiple doctors and laboratories.
- Graph your patterns of experiences, email reports, including graphical attachments to your doctor so that they can help you adjust.
- Customize many features; export your data to a spread sheet for offline backup and all with just a few screen taps.
- Find out which factors and triggers contribute to your symptoms.
Please don’t give up until you can manage your Symptoms and become stress-free, symptom-free and happy.
Keep all your Symptom medical records and information at your fingertips with this easy-to-use journal.
Makes it easy to feel better, be happy, organized and stress-free!
Unlike other symptom checkers Symptify gives personalized results. Taking into account your medical history, medications, allergies and physical examination, Symptify makes it simple to discover possible causes for your medical condition.
Symptom Checker: Symptify is the most elaborate and sophisticated symptom checker available today. It can be personalized to your needs and gives you access to information about thousands of diagnoses, symptoms and procedures. We are adding to this number every day.
Online Medical Library: Symptify is designed to help you learn. It has one of the most extensive and user-friendly databases of diseases, symptoms and procedures available online. Written with you in mind, the descriptions are clear, concise and understandable.
Facility Locator: When you need medical attention you should not have to stop for directions. With Symptify’s facility locator you can pull-up a list of ER’s, Urgent Cares or Doctors around your area with the push of a button.
User Profile: Be prepared in case of an emergency with access to your medical information. This is your very own secure, portable and transmissible health vault. Reference, update and transmit your medical profile anytime, anywhere. Symptify’s proprietary algorithmic engine also uses this profile to render quicker and more accurate results.
Transmit/Check-in: By notifying facilities of your impending arrival you ensure a better outcome for yourself or your loved one. Because some diseases have better outcomes when the time to drug or therapy is reduced, it is important to alert the hospital why and when you are coming. Let the doctor know you are coming by checking in online with Symptify.
Emergency Contact List: It is always important to notify close family members or friends about a trip to the emergency room or urgent care clinic. Someone you trust should be with you during these crucial times to assist you with important decisions and completing essential documents. They will know where to find you and come to your side.
Consultation History: Tracking symptoms over time often provides many clues as to the cause of disease. It also helps assess the efficacy of therapies and treatments. With your approval, Symptify can track your symptom history with each repeat consultation. You can later access your consultation history and place comments or specify the action taken.
We have strived to build something that is as useful as getting a doctor on the phone and will continue working until we achieve our goal. We love to hear from our users and welcome any questions, comments or feedback. Please write to us at email@example.com
To better health,
*Legal Notice* This tool is for information purposes only. It does not give advice or diagnosis. It is not meant to be used as a substitute to seeing a healthcare professional. Only doctors and healthcare personnel and give a diagnosis and treatment recommendations.
588 Tips – 293 Articles – 86 Goals – 25 Videos – 21 Slideshows – 5 Quizzes
WebMD Pain Coach™ is specially designed and customized for people with the following chronic pain conditions:
✓ Back pain
✓ Neck pain
✓ Nerve pain
✓ Rheumatoid arthritis
If your chronic pain condition is not listed above, you can still use the app to track pain, set goals, and get pain management tips, articles, slideshows and videos.
When you first download and use WebMD Pain Coach™, you are asked to select your chronic pain condition(s), as well as symptoms, triggers and treatments that apply to your condition(s). If privacy is important, the option to set a four digit PIN will keep your information secure. WebMD’s drug look-up allows you to search and select over-the-counter and prescribed medications, and record the dosage of each drug selected.
WebMD Pain Coach™ is organized into four easy-to-use sections:
The Journal section allows you to quickly and easily record your day. A separate Journal screen exists for each day. Once entries are created for multiple days, flip back to see your pain history. Turn your phone sideways to generate your Pain Coach™ Report: a historical chart that plots your general well-being against your pain levels while listing your most common symptoms, triggers and treatments. Tap on a day to view a snapshot of your pain history and export your Pain Coach™ Report to PDF and email it to yourself or your physician.
♦ Record how you generally feel each day by sliding the Pain Coach™ ‘Well Being Belt.’
♦ Log a pain entry to track details surrounding pain: pain level from 1-10, symptoms, triggers, treatments and notes.
♦ Reminder to log a pain entry by receiving a Pain Coach™ notification once a day.
♦ View a new Daily Tip that is personalized to your condition(s), triggers and treatments.
♦ If you set goals to better manage pain, tap ‘Today’s Goals’ to check off achieved goals.
The Goals section allows you to browse and select physician-approved goals from five lifestyle categories related to your pain condition(s): Food, Rest, Exercise, Mood, and Treatments. You can also create your own goals. Each related tip can be viewed before selecting a goal. The goal duration can be set from one day to one year.
♦ The green ribbon at the top of the Goals screen indicates the percent completion rate for active goals.
♦ Once a goal is selected, tap ‘My Goals’ to view Goal Activity for active and completed goals.
♦ If you have more than one chronic pain condition, the goal that is suggested for a specific condition is indicated.
The Library section contains all of the critical, physician-approved content relevant to your condition(s) and pain management. The Library contains hundreds of articles, videos, slideshows and quizzes. All articles are available for offline reading.
♦ Library content contains links to WebMD’s mobile website.
♦ The Library is searchable.
♦ Share all Library content via email, Facebook or Twitter.
The Tips section features hundreds of ‘bite-sized’ tips that are matched with goals and organized into the same five lifestyle categories: Food, Rest, Exercise, Mood and Treatments. Each goal has between 3-10 supporting tips.
♦ Search for a specific tip.
♦ After reading a tip, view the goal related to the tip, or view related Library articles.
#1 Lupus app in world as Rated by Top US Technology blog "http://blog.laptopmag.com/best-lupus-apps"
The Lupus, also known as Systemic Lupus Erythromatosus is a chronic autoimmune illness. The unpredictable & constantly changing nature of Lupus makes it a challenge to conquer.
The Mumbai Arthritis Clinic Lupus App offers all the resources, utilities & information to help you take charge of your Lupus.
The Mumbai Arthritis Clinic Lupus App is the world's 1st of its kind Android app, providing Patient centric information & everything a Lupus affected person may need, from comprehensive management of daily sign(s) & Symptom(s) to his daily medication and consulting his/her Rheumatologist, added with a complete book of Lupus.
Using The Mumbai Arthritis Clinic Lupus App you can
* Take charge of your Lupus
* Helps you to know deep insights of your disease
* Manage your medications, Appointments
* Set reminder(s) for the above
* Quickly add your symptoms on the go
* Add a photo along with symptoms, (may be a new rash or something like that)
* Contact/email your Rheumatologist
AQUAFRESH® and the iconic Nurdle device are trademarks of the GlaxoSmithKline group of companies
Breathe Right is a trademark of the GSK group of companies
• Le permite realizar un seguimiento de su tratamiento, limpieza y aspecto de su piel.
• Otorga información como: tipos de acné y consejos para seleccionar los productos adecuados para el cuidado de la piel.
• Establece avisos generales y alertas, o puede crear sus propias alertas.