With the We Can Beat Lupus App, you can read in-depth, personal stories about dealing with lupus and overcoming the everyday challenges that a life with lupus presents.
From filing for Social Security Disability, to informative tips on finding the least expensive medications using Pharmacy Discount programs, to raising a family all while struggling with a debilitating disease that makes even the most mundane activities a challenge.
Don’t go through Lupus alone. Together, We Can Beat Lupus!
~ Upload photos to MyLupusTeam—right from your phone
~ Keep up with all the photos & updates
~ Sign up directly in the app
~ Endless scroll for easier navigation
~ Quick photo buttons so you don't miss a beat
~ Post updates about the daily ups & downs
~ Get/Give instant hugs, likes & comments of support
~ Search the Q+A section/ ask and answer questions
~ Add others to your team
~ View the pinboard photos that others have uploaded
~ Flag, unfollow and delete content
~ Manage your account and user photo
~ Post directly on someones page
~ Find others near you and like you
~ View and edit your team members
~ Check out other peoples teams
~ Add your diagnosis and view others
~ Horizontal navigation through the app
MyLupusTeam is for those living with lupus.
We welcome your feedback!
Please email us at email@example.com with your comments & suggestions.
#1 Lupus app in world as Rated by Top US Technology blog "http://blog.laptopmag.com/best-lupus-apps"
The Lupus, also known as Systemic Lupus Erythromatosus is a chronic autoimmune illness. The unpredictable & constantly changing nature of Lupus makes it a challenge to conquer.
The Mumbai Arthritis Clinic Lupus App offers all the resources, utilities & information to help you take charge of your Lupus.
The Mumbai Arthritis Clinic Lupus App is the world's 1st of its kind Android app, providing Patient centric information & everything a Lupus affected person may need, from comprehensive management of daily sign(s) & Symptom(s) to his daily medication and consulting his/her Rheumatologist, added with a complete book of Lupus.
Using The Mumbai Arthritis Clinic Lupus App you can
* Take charge of your Lupus
* Helps you to know deep insights of your disease
* Manage your medications, Appointments
* Set reminder(s) for the above
* Quickly add your symptoms on the go
* Add a photo along with symptoms, (may be a new rash or something like that)
* Contact/email your Rheumatologist
- Enter, document, and track as much or as little information as you want with a few screen taps.
- Document and Track your Lupus symptoms and any warning signs.
- Track your triggers, including food, stress, location, activity, weather patterns, and sleep patterns.
- Keep Track of which treatments really help and those that do not with the Symptom Management analysis report.
- Keep track of your health records including hospital or doctor visits, surgeries and procedures, laboratory tests and results, procedures, vital statistics, and the mental and physical symptoms you are experiencing.
- Record your thoughts and notes.
- Keep track of your appointments, doctor visits, your test results, surgeries and procedures.
- Record all your therapy details, including medications and side-effects.
- Track multiple doctors and laboratories.
- Graph your patterns of experiences, email reports, including graphical attachments to your doctor so that they can help you adjust.
- Customize many features; export your data to a spread sheet for offline backup and all with just a few screen taps.
- Find out which factors and triggers contribute to your symptoms.
Please don’t give up until you can manage your Lupus better.
Keep all your medical records and information at your fingertips with this easy-to-use journal.
Makes it easy to feel better, be happy, organized and stress-free!
- Press and hold an empty space on your home screen or if on android 4.0 or above open the app drawer.
- Select Widgets.
- Select Lupus Ribbon
Help spread Lupus Awareness!
On your lips? face? hands? legs? back? tummy? or elsewhere?
Skin diseases like Herpes, Lupus, Psoriasis, Eczema, (dermatitis), Shingles (also known as Zoster herpes) can be quite nasty and unpleasant.
But there are some things you can do...
We will help you figure out what you have and how to treat and prevent further aggravation of the rash/wound.
Herpes, Lupus, Psoriasis, Eczema (dermatitis), Shingles (Zoster herpes)
Signs and symptoms, diagnosis, prevention, Treatment and Management, epidemiology, genetics and more.
Herpes, Lupus, Psoriasis, Eczema (dermatitis), Shingles (Zoster herpes)
We will focus on the most common skin diseases and issues:
Shingles (Zoster herpes)
Download NOW to stop suffering from these annoying zits, rashes and wounds.
"This is The Best Smelling, Most Effective Rub on Pain Relief Product" Stop Smelling Like Grandpa And Start Living Again!!
FDA Approved and 16 years Proven!!
Not a pain Masker, a true alternative to all the maskers out there! This Wellness Powerful pain reducer helps your body do what it is suppose to and allows it to reduce the inflammation to help begin the healing process!! Proven!! Works for over 150 Types of Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Lupus, Bursitis, Cramps, Tooth Aches, Burns, Migraines, Headaches, Restless Legs, Bug Bites, Tennis Elbow, Plantar Fasciitis, Lyme Diseaase, Carpal Tunnel, Tendonitis, Gout Immune Complex Disease, Bug Bites, Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis Plus hundreds more!!
Visit my Facebook Site as well
How Real Time Pain Relief Works
How RTPR Works
Emu Oil... is a fast acting skin penetrating oil. Because of this, Emu oil is an excellent trans-dermal carrier for many other added moisturizers or therapeutic ingredients. Emu oil is used to reduce the pain & swelling of arthritis, and heal wounds. Emu Oil is an effective anti-inflammatory.
The potency of the anti-inflammatory effect from Emu Oil is similar to ibuprofen without the negative side-effects commonly found with traditional prescription or corticosteroid based anti-inflammatory medications.
Glucosamine and Chondroitin... are two nutrients that support joint cartilage. Inside your joints, cartilage undergoes a constant process of breakdown and repair. However, to be properly repaired, the building blocks of cartilage must be present and available. – Jonathan Cluett, MD – About.com
MSM... relieves inflammation, warms the muscles, prevents and relieves soreness and assists healing.
Capsicum... cordiforme stimulates circulation, enhances blood flow and reduces Substance P (see Substance P article for details). The warming properties of Capsicum are useful for people suffering from poor circulation to the hands and feet and other related conditions. Capsicum is commonly used to buffer pain from other ailments, including arthritis, varicose veins and headaches.
Aloe Vera... leaves contain transparent gel that has been used topically for thousands of years to treat wounds, skin infections, burns, and numerous other dermatological conditions.
Arnica Montana... is used on a wide range of conditions to soothe muscles, reduce inflammation and heal wounds. Arnica is great for sprains, bruises, muscle aches, rheumatic pain, swelling due to fractures and trauma to soft tissues.
Menthol...is an organic compound found in mint plants. It works by stimulating the skin's cold receptors and producing a refreshing cooling sensation.
Real Time Pain Relief is absorbed through the skin, carrying the active ingredients directly to the pain.
Natural Pain Relief that works with your body! A True Wellness Product!
mySymptoms has been used by sufferers of IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) and IBD (Inflammatory Bowel Disease), food intolerance and sensitivities, Crohn’s disease, Celiac disease, migraines, cluster headaches, bloating, heartburn, and many other conditions or symptoms. In fact, you can personalize the app by adding your own symptoms.
mySymptoms also analyzes your diary and presents you with the most significant correlations between your diet and symptoms. Please note that the analysis is statistical and the app doesn’t understand your diet or specific health circumstances. Therefore the app is intended to be used in conjunction with a qualified doctor or dietitian as part of a broader, holistic investigation. The results are provided for information purposes only - they do not constitute medical advice. You should always consult your doctor in regard to any changes in your health or diet.
DIARY / JOURNAL
+ Record food, drink, medication, stress, exercise, environmental factors, and other activities and notes
+ Record any symptoms you experience (including intensity, duration, and notes)
+ Record your energy, sleep quality, and bowel movements (using Bristol scale)
+ View and modify your diary entries
+ Create and modify your own symptoms
+ Export your food diary as a HTML report for printing or sharing (note: requires SD card)
+ Add or modify your own drinks, foods, medications, exercises, and other activities
+ Add or modify meals with your own ingredients
+ Add or modify detailed ingredients to any item – food, drink or medication
+ Analyze your food diary to find correlations between your diet and symptoms
+ The analysis window can be set between 1 and 72 hours
+ Optionally set the date range to analyze
+ Results lists the correlations for a selected symptom
+ Detailed results for each item including histogram and trend chart
Please note that the analysis tool uses statistical methods to identify suspect triggers and does not understand your diet or specific health circumstances. It isn't a silver bullet - it is aimed at providing insights into possible triggers to help you and your doctor / dietitian as part of a broader, holistic investigation.
mySymptoms includes a small database of foods, medications, exercises, and environmental factors to help get you going. If you can’t find something, simply type its name in and tap the add button - it’s that simple! Once added, it's conveniently there for future use. You can also create personalized meals containing the ingredients that you use, and once you’ve added a meal or food item, you can use it repeatedly.
mySymptoms also provides a list of common symptoms for food intolerance, IBS, IBD and Crohn's, but you can add extra symptoms as required.
NOTE: mySymptoms Food Diary currently supports portrait orientation only.
*** SUPPORT ***
If you experience any issues with the App, then please contact support to report it - we will then do our utmost to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Thanks!
* More information about my Symptoms can be found at www.mysymptomsapp.com
Please visit www.mysymptomsapp.com
Any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Daily log of food and symptoms
* Autocompletes entries to quickly enter common meals
* Search for something before you eat it to see if it might have caused you trouble in the past
* Custom categories so you can track additional things like exercise, medication, stress or anxiety level, etc.
* Export in CSV and XLS format for processing, archiving, or printing to bring to a doctor or dietitian
You can then share your symptoms with your health care provider be it a nurse, doctor of specialist which helps them give you fast, better, accurate and timely care.
It enables you to keep a record of medication prescribed and those ones which you are taking. It also keeps your appointments with health care providers.
If you have medical worries or symptoms she will put your mind at rest and could save you an unnecessary visit to a physician. It's like having a physician in your pocket!
Free this month only, download it now!!
Best of all it's voice activated, just like Siri, so you can get a diagnosis from the virtual nurse just as you would from a real doctor! You can think of the Virtual Nurse as Siri for Health: she is your first stop for any health related concerns you have. The Virtual Nurse will talk to you, like Siri, and ask you questions about your symptoms to diagnose:
1. If your symptoms are normal
2. If you need to see a medical doctor or physician
3. If this is an emergency situation requiring urgent medical care
She will help you find a doctor or emergency room if the diagnosis requires. Topics included in the Symptom Checker developed by Harvard University cover 98% of the reasons you might need to see a doctor or diagnose and emergency, such as:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Stress / Anxiety
- Birth Control
- Blacking Out or Fainting
- Bleeding After Menopause
- Bleeding Between Periods
- Blood in the Urine in Men
- Blood in the Urine in Women
- Breast Lumps
- Chest Pain
- Pink or Red Eye
- Constipation in Adults
- Constipation in Children
- Constipation in Infants
- Coughs, Colds & flu
- Diaper Rash
- Diarrhea in Children
- Diarrhea in Infants
- Muscle Weakness
- Dry Eyes & Mouth
- Dry Mouth & Excessive Thirst
- Eye Discharge
- Memory Loss
- Frequent Urination
- Hair Loss
- Head Injury
- Heart Palpitations
- Heavy Menstrual Periods
- Helping Dry Skin
- Hot Flashes
- Insomnia During Pregnancy
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Irritable Child
- Itching Without Rash
- Leg Swelling (Edema) during Pregnancy
- Leg Swelling (Edema), New Onset
- Lightheaded with Standing
- Loss of Control of Urine
- Back Pain
- Missed or Irregular Periods
- Nail Problems
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Nausea & Vomiting in Pregnancy
- Never Started Menstrual Periods
- Numbness or Tingling
- Nutrition Assessment for Infants & Toddlers
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Painful Period Cramps
- Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
- Penis Pain, Sores, Discharge or Lumps
- Persistent Cough
- Knee Swelling
- Positive ANA
- Positive Rheumatoid Factor
- Problems With Vision
- Rash in Children
- Rash in Newborns
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Risk of Iron Deficiency in Children
- Sexual Problems
- Shortness of Breath in Adults
- Shortness of Breath in Infants & Children
- Shortness of Breath In Pregnancy
- Sore / Strep Throat
- Sore / Strep Throat in Children
- Hearing Loss
- Swollen Glands
- Excessive Hair
- Jaw, Gum, or Tooth Pain
- Treating the Common Cold
- Treatment of Chronic Constipation
- Treatment of Impotence
- Treatment of Warts
- Understanding PSA
- Weight Gain or loss
- Vaginal Discharge, Itching or Irritation
- Vaginal Pain or Discomfort
- Vaginal Sores & Lumps
- Vomiting or Nausea
The virtual nurse is different from other apps like iTriage or WebMD because it gives you information about your health which is directed towards the specific action you need to take to stay healthy, such as see your primary care physician. Unlike iTriage and WebMD it's voice activated, like Siri, and is focused on helping you take steps to getting healthy.
Tags: Symptoms, emergency, checker, Harvard, Siri, iTriage, WebMD, Medscape, diagnose, disease, sick, ill, flu, headache, medicine, first aid, pharmacy, pharmacist, physician, pills, information, premium, conditions, care, medical, urgent
© Harvard University
Symptomate is an innovative symptom checker designed by doctors that will help you find out more about your symptoms. Just enter basic information about your health complaints and receive a list of potential diagnoses and a recommendation of doctors you should visit.
HOW IT WORKS?
Symptomate will ask you a few carefully selected follow-up questions regarding your symptoms. Our symptom checker is driven by an advanced artificial intelligence algorithm which uses a broad medical database of over 1000 symptoms and over 500 potential conditions. The medical database of symptoms is carefully created and curated by a team of experienced physicians. We are expanding Symptomate's medical knowledge every day to make it the smartest and most reliable symptom checker. You may help us by installing Symptomate and sharing your feedback with us!
Take care of your health -- keep Symptomate on your phone so it will always be there when you need it!
- Intelligent symptom check designed by doctors
- Broad database of more than 500 conditions and 1000 symptoms
- Check if your symptoms are serious
- Obtain preliminary information regarding potential conditions
- Get a free Online Checkup Report on your e-mail
- Assist your doctor in finding the right diagnosis
... and a lot more!
Below you can find a list of common symptoms checked with Symptomate:
- Abdominal pain
- Back pain
- Chest pain
- Lower back pain
- Chronic tiredness
- Memory problems
- Heart races
- Sore throat
- Weight loss
... and many more
Some common diagnoses include:
- Electrolyte disturbances
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Infectious diarrhea
- Common cold
- Food poisoning
- Kidney stones
- Tension-type headaches
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Depression syndrome
... if you are experiencing any symptoms try Symptomate and check what might be the cause!
* Legal notice * Online checkups are for informational and educational purposes only and should not be treated as a doctor's advice, a medical consultation, or a diagnosis.
Keywords: symptom checker, symptom check, online checkup, virtual diagnosis, doctor, symptoms, conditions, health check, symptom check, diagnose, diagnosis, WebMD, iTriage, Infermedica, disease.
Your Mobile Doctor’s Symptoms Checker - with content from NHS Choices on symptoms, diagnosis, prevention, treatment and self-treatment - is a quick and simple way of getting personal health advice and information on illnesses and conditions when you or your family are unwell and feeling sick or ill.
Our smart symptom checker figures out what might be wrong with you. We show you information on those conditions or illnesses, along with how to avoid, manage or treat them. We even tell you when you should go see a doctor or call an ambulance.
"Your Smart Health Assistant"
Your Mobile Doctor (Your MD) Symptom Checker provides personalised health advice on how to cure and treat your illness or condition, and manage your health. It’s like having a doctor (MD) travelling with you at all times.
- Just speak or type how you are feeling
- We give you results matching your symptoms instantly
- Helps you make decisions when you or someone you care about is poorly or sick
- Fast, anywhere, any time of day or night
Your.MD Symptom Checker: How it helps you
1. Say or type what’s wrong with you and list your symptoms, just like you would to your own doctor
2. See the most likely conditions, based on your symptoms, age and gender
3. Just like a doctor, Your.MD asks follow-up questions (up to 3 questions) to improve the accuracy of the results
4. Your Mobile Doctor then provides you with more information on the conditions (up to 5 conditions or illnesses) that best match your symptoms and personal profile
5. It’s simple and easy to understand and take action, thanks to clinical best practice hints and tips from NHS Choices.
You can set up multiple profiles for all your family members, or go straight to our Conditions A-Z to discover more about symptoms, treatments, diagnosis, living with conditions, and personal stories on living with those diseases and illnesses.
If you have any feedback on the Your.MD App, please leave a comment on the Google Play store. We can't help you with personal medical advice, but if you love the Your.MD App and we've helped you feel better - let us know! Thanks!
Some commonly searched-for conditions on Your.MD Symptom Checker
Accidents to children in the home
ALS Motor Neurone Disease
Hair loss (alopecia)
This application provides useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in the Your.MD app, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you
Thanks to our friends at NHS Choices for the wonderful content!
AQUAFRESH® and the iconic Nurdle device are trademarks of the GlaxoSmithKline group of companies
Breathe Right is a trademark of the GSK group of companies
• Le permite realizar un seguimiento de su tratamiento, limpieza y aspecto de su piel.
• Otorga información como: tipos de acné y consejos para seleccionar los productos adecuados para el cuidado de la piel.
• Establece avisos generales y alertas, o puede crear sus propias alertas.