With the We Can Beat Lupus App, you can read in-depth, personal stories about dealing with lupus and overcoming the everyday challenges that a life with lupus presents.
From filing for Social Security Disability, to informative tips on finding the least expensive medications using Pharmacy Discount programs, to raising a family all while struggling with a debilitating disease that makes even the most mundane activities a challenge.
Don’t go through Lupus alone. Together, We Can Beat Lupus!
~ Upload photos to MyLupusTeam—right from your phone
~ Keep up with all the photos & updates
~ Sign up directly in the app
~ Endless scroll for easier navigation
~ Quick photo buttons so you don't miss a beat
~ Post updates about the daily ups & downs
~ Get/Give instant hugs, likes & comments of support
~ Search the Q+A section/ ask and answer questions
~ Add others to your team
~ View the pinboard photos that others have uploaded
~ Flag, unfollow and delete content
~ Manage your account and user photo
~ Post directly on someones page
~ Find others near you and like you
~ View and edit your team members
~ Check out other peoples teams
~ Add your diagnosis and view others
~ Horizontal navigation through the app
MyLupusTeam is for those living with lupus.
We welcome your feedback!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your comments & suggestions.
- Press and hold an empty space on your home screen or if on android 4.0 or above open the app drawer.
- Select Widgets.
- Select Lupus Ribbon
Help spread Lupus Awareness!
You can then share your symptoms with your health care provider be it a nurse, doctor of specialist which helps them give you fast, better, accurate and timely care.
It enables you to keep a record of medication prescribed and those ones which you are taking. It also keeps your appointments with health care providers.
- Enter, document, and track as much or as little information as you want with a few screen taps.
- Document and Track your Lupus symptoms and any warning signs.
- Track your triggers, including food, stress, location, activity, weather patterns, and sleep patterns.
- Keep Track of which treatments really help and those that do not with the Symptom Management analysis report.
- Keep track of your health records including hospital or doctor visits, surgeries and procedures, laboratory tests and results, procedures, vital statistics, and the mental and physical symptoms you are experiencing.
- Record your thoughts and notes.
- Keep track of your appointments, doctor visits, your test results, surgeries and procedures.
- Record all your therapy details, including medications and side-effects.
- Track multiple doctors and laboratories.
- Graph your patterns of experiences, email reports, including graphical attachments to your doctor so that they can help you adjust.
- Customize many features; export your data to a spread sheet for offline backup and all with just a few screen taps.
- Find out which factors and triggers contribute to your symptoms.
Please don’t give up until you can manage your Lupus better.
Keep all your medical records and information at your fingertips with this easy-to-use journal.
Makes it easy to feel better, be happy, organized and stress-free!
#1 Lupus app in world as Rated by Top US Technology blog "http://blog.laptopmag.com/best-lupus-apps"
The Lupus, also known as Systemic Lupus Erythromatosus is a chronic autoimmune illness. The unpredictable & constantly changing nature of Lupus makes it a challenge to conquer.
The Mumbai Arthritis Clinic Lupus App offers all the resources, utilities & information to help you take charge of your Lupus.
The Mumbai Arthritis Clinic Lupus App is the world's 1st of its kind Android app, providing Patient centric information & everything a Lupus affected person may need, from comprehensive management of daily sign(s) & Symptom(s) to his daily medication and consulting his/her Rheumatologist, added with a complete book of Lupus.
Using The Mumbai Arthritis Clinic Lupus App you can
* Take charge of your Lupus
* Helps you to know deep insights of your disease
* Manage your medications, Appointments
* Set reminder(s) for the above
* Quickly add your symptoms on the go
* Add a photo along with symptoms, (may be a new rash or something like that)
* Contact/email your Rheumatologist
NOTE: WE DO NOT GET YOUR MEDICAL RECORDS FROM YOUR PROVIDERS - YOU MUST ENTER THE DATA.
* NEW * Emergency contacts + Blood Type. Also view your medical records offline - without an internet connection. Record your medical history at home and take your phone or tablet to the Doctor's office. Don't choose between a solution that requires you to back up your medical records from a device in case it is replaced or re-initialized, and a web-based solution that saves your data but is not always accessible due to having a poor signal or a requirement to put your device in "airplane mode" due to hospital regulations. This app supports the best of both worlds, providing interactive access while connected to the web, and allows you to view the latest information from your medical records while offline.
* NEW Pinch/Zoom, native time/date widgets (tap to show)
Take responsibility for tracking your health records. With the Track My Medical Records app, you can store your medical records for all of your doctors along with your own notes in one place. You are not tied to one insurance provider to maintain your medical information or personal health history.
Record the changes to your health records at the doctor's office - right there on the spot, in this app or on the web - while it's fresh in your mind. You'll be able to recall your medical records at any time and place. Of course you can always add it later via this app or the web.
You record all the personal health information you see fit to maintain, using your own words, in an easy to use interface. Our built-in library of medications and conditions eases your data entry. We try to help auto-complete your doctor's name (and address, where needed) once you've entered it the first time.
You'll never have to backup your data because all your personal health records (PHR) are safely stored in the cloud with redundant servers and continuous backups.
You can also access your the medical records you created from any device including iPhones, tablets, etc. with a web browser. For desktops access visit http://www.trackmymedicalrecords.com. For mobile devices go to http://m.trackmymedicalrecords.com
Since your personal health information contains sensitive data, we use only encrypted (SSL) connections to transfer that information to and from your device or computer. Additionally, your account information and patient information is encrypted in the database. This app does not require social security numbers, full names, or insurance information.
With this app/site you'll be able to:
1. quickly provide a doctor or EMT a summary of medications, allergies and current conditions for yourself, a child, or an elderly parent (some even use this app for pets).
2. ** NEW ** quickly recall emergency contact information and blood type for each patient or child
3. easily recall when was the last time you or anyone in your family had a tetanus shot or other immunization
4. plot a growth chart and see how your child's height and weight compare to other children
5. Track the history of your Medications, Allergies, Conditions, Immunizations, Procedures, Appointments and more
6. Add and graph your own record of medical stats such as blood pressure (both systolic and diastolic on the same graph), blood sugar level, and any other stats you can think of.
Email email@example.com for help, problems, or suggestions. Also, check out the FAQ.
***NOTE*** we require that you to create an account in order to allow access from the web as well as from the app. You can select to use any email address and password, or use single sign-on with your Google ID (and then we don't see your password).
If you uninstall, we'd appreciate knowing why, so we can improve the app. Tell us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Daily log of food and symptoms
* Autocompletes entries to quickly enter common meals
* Search for something before you eat it to see if it might have caused you trouble in the past
* Custom categories so you can track additional things like exercise, medication, stress or anxiety level, etc.
* Export in CSV and XLS format for processing, archiving, or printing to bring to a doctor or dietitian
The free app is provided by Spectrum Health, a not-for-profit health system in West Michigan offering a full continuum of care.
• Urgent Care Locations: Easily find locations for Spectrum Health Urgent Care Centers.
• Emergency Care Locations: Easily find locations for Spectrum Health Emergency Departments.
• Find a Physician: Search the Spectrum Health Medical Group physician list to find a doctor convenient for you.
• Find a Facility: Search for Spectrum Health locations near you using interactive maps.
• Message Center: Have a non-urgent question about an appointment or a follow up question for your health care team? Send and receive secure messages directly with your provider’s office.
• Prescriptions: Review your current medications and instructions, see who has prescribed your medications, and track your self-reported medication history.
• Appointments: See the dates, times and locations of your next appointments, with the ability to add them to your calendar, or review past appointment details.
• Lab Results: As soon as your results are ready, you can securely review them in a data or graphic format. For many tests, you can compare your results with the normal ranges. You can also message your provider with any questions.
• Health Info: Keep track of allergies, immunizations and other health concerns all in one place.
• Track Health with Abriiz: Launch the Abriiz application, allowing you to sign up, track your health-related activities (e.g., exercise, medications), and then send trend graphs to your health care provider.
• Balances: Review your current financial balances and pay your bill.
• Shared Access: Switch between approved profiles to view a family member’s health information.
• Set Up an Account: Already a patient of Spectrum Health? Create an account to see your health information.
If you have medical worries or symptoms she will put your mind at rest and could save you an unnecessary visit to a physician. It's like having a physician in your pocket!
Free this month only, download it now!!
Best of all it's voice activated, just like Siri, so you can get a diagnosis from the virtual nurse just as you would from a real doctor! You can think of the Virtual Nurse as Siri for Health: she is your first stop for any health related concerns you have. The Virtual Nurse will talk to you, like Siri, and ask you questions about your symptoms to diagnose:
1. If your symptoms are normal
2. If you need to see a medical doctor or physician
3. If this is an emergency situation requiring urgent medical care
She will help you find a doctor or emergency room if the diagnosis requires. Topics included in the Symptom Checker developed by Harvard University cover 98% of the reasons you might need to see a doctor or diagnose and emergency, such as:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Stress / Anxiety
- Birth Control
- Blacking Out or Fainting
- Bleeding After Menopause
- Bleeding Between Periods
- Blood in the Urine in Men
- Blood in the Urine in Women
- Breast Lumps
- Chest Pain
- Pink or Red Eye
- Constipation in Adults
- Constipation in Children
- Constipation in Infants
- Coughs, Colds & flu
- Diaper Rash
- Diarrhea in Children
- Diarrhea in Infants
- Muscle Weakness
- Dry Eyes & Mouth
- Dry Mouth & Excessive Thirst
- Eye Discharge
- Memory Loss
- Frequent Urination
- Hair Loss
- Head Injury
- Heart Palpitations
- Heavy Menstrual Periods
- Helping Dry Skin
- Hot Flashes
- Insomnia During Pregnancy
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Irritable Child
- Itching Without Rash
- Leg Swelling (Edema) during Pregnancy
- Leg Swelling (Edema), New Onset
- Lightheaded with Standing
- Loss of Control of Urine
- Back Pain
- Missed or Irregular Periods
- Nail Problems
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Nausea & Vomiting in Pregnancy
- Never Started Menstrual Periods
- Numbness or Tingling
- Nutrition Assessment for Infants & Toddlers
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Painful Period Cramps
- Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
- Penis Pain, Sores, Discharge or Lumps
- Persistent Cough
- Knee Swelling
- Positive ANA
- Positive Rheumatoid Factor
- Problems With Vision
- Rash in Children
- Rash in Newborns
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Risk of Iron Deficiency in Children
- Sexual Problems
- Shortness of Breath in Adults
- Shortness of Breath in Infants & Children
- Shortness of Breath In Pregnancy
- Sore / Strep Throat
- Sore / Strep Throat in Children
- Hearing Loss
- Swollen Glands
- Excessive Hair
- Jaw, Gum, or Tooth Pain
- Treating the Common Cold
- Treatment of Chronic Constipation
- Treatment of Impotence
- Treatment of Warts
- Understanding PSA
- Weight Gain or loss
- Vaginal Discharge, Itching or Irritation
- Vaginal Pain or Discomfort
- Vaginal Sores & Lumps
- Vomiting or Nausea
The virtual nurse is different from other apps like iTriage or WebMD because it gives you information about your health which is directed towards the specific action you need to take to stay healthy, such as see your primary care physician. Unlike iTriage and WebMD it's voice activated, like Siri, and is focused on helping you take steps to getting healthy.
Tags: Symptoms, emergency, checker, Harvard, Siri, iTriage, WebMD, Medscape, diagnose, disease, sick, ill, flu, headache, medicine, first aid, pharmacy, pharmacist, physician, pills, information, premium, conditions, care, medical, urgent
© Harvard University
Symptomate is an innovative symptom checker designed by doctors that will help you find out more about your symptoms. Just enter basic information about your health complaints and receive a list of potential diagnoses and a recommendation of doctors you should visit.
HOW IT WORKS?
Symptomate will ask you a few carefully selected follow-up questions regarding your symptoms. Our symptom checker is driven by an advanced artificial intelligence algorithm which uses a broad medical database of over 1000 symptoms and over 500 potential conditions. The medical database of symptoms is carefully created and curated by a team of experienced physicians. We are expanding Symptomate's medical knowledge every day to make it the smartest and most reliable symptom checker. You may help us by installing Symptomate and sharing your feedback with us!
Take care of your health -- keep Symptomate on your phone so it will always be there when you need it!
- Intelligent symptom check designed by doctors
- Broad database of more than 500 conditions and 1000 symptoms
- Check if your symptoms are serious
- Obtain preliminary information regarding potential conditions
- Get a free Online Checkup Report on your e-mail
- Assist your doctor in finding the right diagnosis
... and a lot more!
Below you can find a list of common symptoms checked with Symptomate:
- Abdominal pain
- Back pain
- Chest pain
- Lower back pain
- Chronic tiredness
- Memory problems
- Heart races
- Sore throat
- Weight loss
... and many more
Some common diagnoses include:
- Electrolyte disturbances
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Infectious diarrhea
- Common cold
- Food poisoning
- Kidney stones
- Tension-type headaches
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Depression syndrome
... if you are experiencing any symptoms try Symptomate and check what might be the cause!
* Legal notice * Online checkups are for informational and educational purposes only and should not be treated as a doctor's advice, a medical consultation, or a diagnosis.
Keywords: symptom checker, symptom check, online checkup, virtual diagnosis, doctor, symptoms, conditions, health check, symptom check, diagnose, diagnosis, WebMD, iTriage, Infermedica, disease.
WebMD for Android helps you with your decision-making and health improvement efforts by providing mobile access 24/7 to mobile-optimized health information and decision-support tools including WebMD’s Symptom Checker, Drugs & Treatments, First Aid Information and Local Health Listings. WebMD the App also gives you access to first aid information without having to be connected wirelessly – critical if you don’t have Internet access in the time of need.
• WebMD Symptom Checker – Select the part of the body that is troubling you, choose your symptoms, & learn about potential conditions or issues.
• Conditions – Find medically reviewed information about Conditions relevant to you & learn more about causes, treatments, & related symptoms.
• Drugs & Treatments – Search our extensive database for information on Drugs, Supplements, & Vitamins. Access content such as Uses, Side Effects, Warnings, and more.
• Pill Identification Tool – Identify your prescription drugs and over the counter medicines by pill shape, color, & imprint.
• First Aid Essentials – Your handy guide for medical emergencies. From insect stings to broken bones, helpful treatment tips are always available, even without an Internet connection.
• Local Health Listings – Find the closest physician, hospital, & pharmacy based on your current location or search by city, state or zip.
• Create custom lists of Drugs, Conditions, and Articles
• Save custom lists securely
• Review your saved information anytime and anywhere
• Native Voice Search Functionality – Search WebMD with their voice for a condition, drug, treatment or first aid topic.
• Maps – View local health listings & individual Physician, Hospital, & Pharmacy locations in a map view.
• Get Directions – Enter your primary address once in app settings and get one click directions.
• Email Friends – Send your friends medically reviewed content covering First Aid, Conditions, & Drugs.
• Email Me – Quickly send yourself content with one click. Simply save your email address in app settings.
• Content Updates – Timely content is updated automatically.
• Tour – Swipe through a quick visual tour of key features and navigation.
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
Treatment by Aloevera
Daily Exercises Tips
Ayurvedic Treatment in Hindi
Dadi Maa ke Nuskhe
Body Building and Fitness Tips
Fat Burning and Weight Loss
Ayurvedic Home Remedies
Female Disease in Hindi
Natural Beauty Tips
Daily Yoga and Pranayam Tips
Hair Fall Solution
Access a rich set of tools and content for all your health needs. Find 1000+ exercise and workout videos, nutritional and medical references, and a symptom checker to look up conditions and diets to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
• Run Tracker: Record your time, distance, pace and calories burned while you run, bike and do other outdoor activities. Turn on GPS to map your route.
• Diet Tracker: Add foods from a database of over 300 thousand to log your daily calorie intake. Calculate your calorie target and use it to set your calorie goal. Count calories and lose weight.
• Cardio Tracker: Track your cardio training and analyze progress over time
Read premium curated health & fitness content from some of the world’s most reputable sources, including FatSecret, Harvard Health Publications, Cengage, Healthline, and more.
Watch over 300 workout videos and over 900 exercise, strength, yoga and Pilates videos, including hundreds of follow-along videos you can do at home.
Enter symptoms to see possible health conditions with the Symptom Checker. Discover more about the human anatomy through the interactive 3D Human Body. Learn about drugs (US only), treatments, and common medical procedures.
Swipe left or right to read the next article. Tap the menu to explore workouts, diets, body map and more.
Some features may not be available in all markets.
myHealth is one of many apps offered under the project of myGov Mobile . This project is an initiative by MAMPU (Malaysian Administrative Modernisation & Management Planning Unit) to actuate governments services through mobile platforms for quick, easy access in real-time, from anywhere.
myHealth provides an accurate information as the information is authenticated and own by Ministry of Health, Malaysia. This app is a handy tool to find out on health facilities, health risk & assessment, list of registered practitioners, list of registered products and many more!
It’s convenient & it’s free!
Now you are able to carry your health in your pocket!
For more info please visit:
Brought to you by DAPAT Vista (M) Sdn Bhd
Key features include:
1. Submit your claims in three easy steps, anytime, anywhere
Using only the app, complete a short and simple form (we don’t ask for information we already have). Take photos of receipts or invoices. Then submit your claim.
Plus, you can track your claims progress and view settlement details.
2. Policy documents in your pocket
Leave your paperwork at home and still be able to access your most recent policy documents and membership card on the go. There’s the option to share them with your provider at the point of treatment.
3. Find a hospital
Find hospitals near to you on a map with this GPS enabled feature. Integrates with Google Maps app to give you “Turn-by-turn” directions. Alternatively, search for a hospital in another destination.
4. Emergency contact numbers and policy helpline
All the contacts and support you’ll need in one place, whether you need to call emergency services such as Ambulance, Fire or Police, or if you just have a general query about your policy.
5. Range of health assistance tools
Find local equivalents of brand named drugs and translate common ailments into one of 17 languages.
6. Added simplicity and security
For fast and easy access, you can login with an easy to remember 5 digit PIN code. Any claims information entered will be preserved until submitted. All personal data is secured via encryption, plus most features are available even when you’re offline.
7. Multi-lingual support
Automatically detects English, German, Spanish, French or Portuguese from your phone and sets up the app accordingly.
AQUAFRESH® and the iconic Nurdle device are trademarks of the GlaxoSmithKline group of companies
Breathe Right is a trademark of the GSK group of companies
• Le permite realizar un seguimiento de su tratamiento, limpieza y aspecto de su piel.
• Otorga información como: tipos de acné y consejos para seleccionar los productos adecuados para el cuidado de la piel.
• Establece avisos generales y alertas, o puede crear sus propias alertas.