- View SIM Card info: SIM Card Serial, Phone number, SIM carrier.
- View all contacts stored on SIM card.
- Searching for a contact.
- Add a contact.
- Delete a contact or delete multiple selected contacts.
- Modify contact's info.
- Import contacts from file.
- Export contacts to file (for backup purpose) .
I need INTERNET permission in my app to retrieve ad data. Trust at me, I dont collect your info and your contacts info.
If you need any further informations, feel free to contact me via email: email@example.com. Thank you!
- Bugs fixes: Crashes on some devices, contact list becomes black when scroll,...
- Improves GUIs.
Exclusive only in the Philippines!
Available Philippine SIM Networks ONLY
★ Talk 'N Text (TNT)
★ Touch Mobile (TM)
★ ABS-CBN Mobile
• Easy load sharing NEW!
• Easy balance inquiry
• Easy promo subscription
• Promo Bookmark
• Promo Subscription History
• Update Promo List (pull down to refresh)
- SIM Card information
- Device Information
- Network Information
- Contacts stored on SIM Card
- SMS store on SIM Card
** For those running custom rom Cyanogenmod the last update from 24/07/15 includes ability to set Phone Number ***
READ_PHONE_STATE = Phone information.
READ_CONTACTS = Sim Contacts listing.
READ_SMS = Sim SMS listing.
RECEIVE_SMS = Sim SMS listing.
SEND_SMS = Some devices require this permision in order to read from simcard.
Due to the vast amount of android devices some features might not work on every device, but I am working to have working 100% on every device. If you have problems on your device contact me : firstname.lastname@example.org and I will try to fix your problem in the next version. Also please write me email if you have any problems, questions or feature requests.
The default SDK does not have support to handle dual SIM phones. The function will only return one number, most likely from the first active SIM card.
- Phone type (GSM, CDMA etc.)
- Phone number (if available)
- IMEI of the device
- SIM state (SIM absent, network locked, PIN required, PUK required, ready)
- SIM country ISO code
- SIM operator code
- SIM operator name
- Network type (GPRS, EDGE, CDMA, UMTS, HDPA etc.)
- Network country ISO code
- Network operator code
- Network operator name
- Network service state (registered to network, network not available, emergency numbers only, service powered off)
- Network selection status (automatic or manual)
- Roaming status (active or inactive)
- Voice mail text ID
- Voice mail number
The application also lists contacts stored on the SIM card and allows you to do several operations with the selected one (call, send SMS, share, copy to clipboard, copy to the phone, delete from SIM card etc.).
As an addition, SIM Card Manager lists phone and Google contacts in separate tabs as well.
To access more features, please use a long click on any listed item.
Thank you for using SIM Card Manager and feel free to check out our other applications.
Explanation of permissions required by the application:
READ_PHONE_STATE - to read information from the SIM card
READ_CONTACTS - to obtain the SIM card contact list
WRITE_CONTACTS - to delete the selected contact
READ_CALL_LOG and WRITE_CALL_LOG - for some reason, these permissions were added by Google after uploading to Google Play and SIM Card Manager does not use call logs in any way
Dual SIM supported added, you can see Both Network and SIM information about each card
Serial Number (the one on the back of your sim card)
Deveice Software Version
Icc Card Information
Phont type (GSM or CDMA or SIP)
Operator Name ( Code and Full Name)
SIM card State(Unknown,ABSENT,PIN_REQUIRED,PUK_REQUIRED,NETWORK_LOCKED, Ready)
Subscriber ID (IMSI)
And Network information like,
NETWORK TYPE (GPRS,EDGE,UMTS,CDMA,EVDO_0,EVDO_A,1xRTT,HSDPA,HSUPA,HSPA,IDEN,EVDO_B,LTE,EHRPD,HSPAP)
Data Connectivity ("No traffic","receiving IP PPP traffic","sending IP PPP traffic","sending and receiving","Data connection is active, but physical link is down")
Roaming (Yes or NO)
Operator Name (full and code )
State, RSSI, Link Speed, Net ID, Metered Hint, Frequency, etc
You can also,
adjust the font
Copy all Codes
Share to Apps.
Key Features, Sim card, IMEI , 89 numbers on the back.
These are elements of SIM Card:
- IMEI Number
- Number phone
- Serial number
- Operator Code
- Voice Mail ID
- Phone Type
- Network Country ISO
- Network Operator Code
- Network Name
- Network Type
Note: the elements must be accessible for display.
For any suggestions or complaints do not hesitate to contact us.
All you need to know about your SIM card information. !! Be aware that some devices do not provide the its own telephone number !!. Enjoy this free app. It also shows the list of your contact numbers.
Some people complain saying they can not see their number. Notice that not all SIM cards or operators display this information. !! It is not a problem with the application !!
Also, dual phones are not supported on android. The manufacture adds this capability to it, so it is not possible to an app to get this information: only the manufacture of your cell phone has this capacity.
- Ability to filter your contacts
- Signal intensity
- Dual SIM Real time read (only for phones with a SIM switch button)
- Ability to send SMS directly from your contact list tab
- Ability to make calls directly from your contact list tab
- Phone list in alphabetical order
- Better Design
- Telephone list in a separate tab
- Added the Network state. It now shows the name instead of number.
- Added the remaining codes, disclaimer, and menu. Also added a scroll bar as some phones could not see all the information.
It is for phones with Android v2.x or higher. When copying to a SIM card, not all characters might be copied due to limitation of your SIM card.
It doesn't support dual SIM card.
Q: Why does it need INTERNET permission?
A: This is a free app, we need ads to support our work. You may choose our paid version which is ads free and doesn't need INTERNET permission.
Email email@example.com if any suggestions.
No need for unlock code on most devices: as simple as one button click, and you can change your carrier sim card !
GalaxSim Unlock is the only app that can instantly and successfully unlock new Galaxy devices. Even with recent ICS or JB roms update, your GS2, GS3, GS4 or Note2 won’t relock after reboot.
★ Sim Unlock your phone (in-app payment)
★ Backup and Restore EFS data, keep it safe on your email or Drive account (free)
★ Get detailed information about your nv/lock state
* Please note that due to different hardware, many LTE/4G devices aren’t supported yet. On some SGS3, SGS4 and Note2, a recent rom update brings a new lock system that can't be unlocked yet. Don't leave bad feedback, we’re working on it, but that’s a complex process that requires time and access to locked devices! *
✔ Unsimlock / unbrand your phone
✔ Persists even after reset / flash / wipe / unroot
✔ Supports any rooted rom (Samsung stock, aosp, aokp, cm10, cm11...)
✔ Supports international GS4 GT-I9500, GS3 GT-I9300, Note2 GT-N7100
✔ Supports other Galaxy family devices (S, S2, Tab, Note and their variants)
✔ Supports devices previously unlocked with "voodoo unlock" or "galaxy s unlock"
✔ Detects errors like lost imei / serial in nv_data caused by third party apps
✔ Gives detailed information about current locks status (locked, unlocked or "partially locked")
✔ Automatic and manual efs backup (should guarantee a safe use), restore it on demand
✔ Supports more Galaxy devices soon
Easy to use:
• Be sure your rom is rooted (tutorial links included for major devices)(you can unroot once unlocked)
• Click on "unlock" button
• If other carriers' sim cards are still refused after a successfull unlock, your phone might be "hardlocked" by your carrier, read FAQ for workarounds (only seen on Telcel and Claro so far).
• Free download and in-app billing to unlock so that you decide to pay if your device can really be unlocked, not before. The backup/restore feature is free and will stay free. Price displayed before order. Buy once, illimited use. Refund on demand if we can’t unlock your device.
• Please note that due to a large variety of Galaxy devices, it has not been extensively tested on every available model. If it does not work on your device, please contact us so that we can add support for it.
• Tested on (full list available in the FAQ):
- Galaxy S: GT-I9000 (SGS), GT-I9000, GT-I9003 (Galaxy SL), SGH-I896, SGH-I897 (Captivate), SGH-T959 (Vibrant, Fascinate, 4G), SGH-I997 (Infuse)
- Galaxy S2: GT-I9100 (SGS2), GT-I9100, GT-I9103 (Royal), SGH-I777, SGH-I927 (Glide), SGH-S959G
- Galaxy S3: GT-I9300 (SGS3), GT-I9300T, GT-I9308
- Galaxy S4: GT-I9500 (SGS4), GT-I9502, GT-I9508, SCH-I959, SM-C101
- Galaxy Note: GT-N7000, GT-N7100 (Note2), GT-N7102, GT-N7108
- Galaxy Tab: GT-P1000, GT-P6200, GT-P6800, GT-P7100, GT-P7300, GT-P7500 (Tab 10.1), SC-01C, SC-02D, SGH-T849, SGH-T859, SGH-T869
- Galaxy Tab2: GT-P3100, GT-P5100, GT-P5110
- Misc: Galaxy Camera (EK-GC100), Pocket (GT-S5300, GT-S5302), Y /Pro (GT-S5360, GT-S5363, GT-S5367, GT-S5368, GT-S5369, GT-S6102, GT-B5510, GT-B5512), Pop (GT-S5570I), new Ace (GT-S5830, GT-S5839, GT-S6802), Mini (GT-S5570), Gio (GT-S5660), Fit (GT-S5670), Pro (GT-B7510)...
• This app is not affiliated in any way with Samsung.
• Trademarks and model names listed above are © copyrighted by their respective owners.
• YOU MAY NOT USE THIS APPLICATION FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.
"SIM Info" will also check if you are roaming on another operator's cellular voice and/or data network. You will be roaming if your SIM card is issued by a different operator. This usually happens when you are travelling abroad, but it can also happen in areas with poor cell coverage or near country borders.
Now you will know. The messages are clear, the app does not collect any data about you, and it does what it says on the cover. This app does not run in the background and will remove itself from memory as soon as you switch to another app.
Please make sure that you check roaming voice and data agreements that the operator who issued your SIM card has made with other operators before you travel abroad.
"SIM Info" is a simple app does does no harm to your device, but the author disclaims all responsibility for any harm done or loss incurred anyway.
If you like this app, click on the button at the top of the screen and buy the t-shirt. No obligation! Thank you!
Follow @jacek on Twitter.
SIM Manager also helps you copy or remove your SIM messages to phone.
We are currently working on all device support and massive updates, hopefully will be published soon.
- NO DUAL SIM SUPPORT.
- SIM STORAGE AMOUNT VARIES FROM SIM TO ANOTHER.
- Export all SIM Messages to phone.
- Export all SIM Messages to File.
- Import all SIM Messages from File to Phone Memory.
- Copy one or many SIM Messages to phone.
- Remove one or many SIM Messages to phone.
- Export all SIM Contacts to phone.
- Copy one or many SIM Contacts to phone.
- Remove one or many SIM Contacts to phone.
- Copy Phone Contacts to SIM Card.
Users reported SIM Manager is working on: [ All Samsung Family Devices, HTC-Explorer, Desire HD, crane-a901b1, Orange Monte Carlo, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy Nexus 4, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Droid, LG Optimus G, Motorola Razr, LG Optimus L4, HTC One X, Sony Ericsson WT19i, LG Motion 4G, Samsung Galaxy Note I, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Motorola Droid Bionic, Huawei U8860, LG Optimus L7/P700, HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE]
If the application crashes on your device please send me an email to add your device support.
If you have any question, need any help on using the app, or add more language support you can contact me on:
And don't forget to rate this APP, Thank you.
Use this unlocking app to:
- Unlock Samsung phones like Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, S4 mini, Note2 and, of course, the new Note 3
- Unlock LG phones like Optimus L3, L7 or L9 and even Vu3 or LG G2
- Unlock HTC phones like One S, Inspire, Desire HD or HTC One and many more
- Unlock Motorola phones like RAZR XT models, ATRIX HD, Defy mini, Moto X and many more
- Unlock Huawei phones like Ascend, Huawei U8650, Fusion and many more
- Unlock iPhones
You can also earn money by unlocking your friends’ phones with Unlock your Phone Factory App. Contact us to activate your reselling account.
Do you want to use your phone with another network carrier but you can’t because your phone is locked with the original provider?
If your phone is network locked and it reads “Enter unlock code” or “SIM Network Unlock PIN” all you have to do is to enter the unlock code provided by us and your phone will be unlocked. If you want to unlock your phone but this is not asking for the code, you can contact us and we will provide you with a solution. It doesn’t matter if it’s a Samsung Galaxy S4, a LG Optimus or a Motorola Atrix HD, we will get your phone to ask for the unlock code.
Set your phone free and use it with any GSM network you want in your country or around the world, avoid expensive roaming fees when traveling abroad by using a local SIM, and increase the value of your phone.
Here are the 3 steps you have to follow to unlock your phone:
1. Download the application
2. Fill in information about your phone: phone model, the country and network you originally bought your phone from and the IMEI of your phone (dial *#06# to get the IMEI or check the sticker underneath the battery) and proceed to payment. You can pay with credit card or with your PayPal account. Both methods of payment are being processed by PayPal.
3. Receive the unlock code in your email and insert it into your phone.
The price for the unlock code depends on phone model and country, so the price will be displayed after you select phone model and country.
We can network unlock or imei unlock or sim unlock all these models and many others.
* Show the basic sim card information
* Edit/Delete/Copy contacts from sim card.
* Edit/Delete/Copy contacts from phone device.
* Copy all contacts from sim card to phone device.
* Copy all contacts from phone device to sim card.
* Delete all contacts from sim card or phone device.
* Export all SIM contacts to CSV file.
* Export all phone contacts to CSV file.
* Add a new contact to SIM/Phone.
With our Unlock.io app you will be able to unlock your mobile phone by imei code. This method is fast and safe.
Unlock all brands like Alcatel, Blackberry, LG, HTC, Huawei, iPhone, Motorola, Nokia, Samsung, Sony, Sony Ericsson
If your phone is network locked you need to enter an unlock code in order to use it with a different network providers.
We sell unlocking codes worldwide, all you have to do is enter the unlock code provided by Unlock.io and your phone will be unlocked forever.
Unlock your devices in 4 steps:
1. Download this application
2. Fill in information about your device
3. Pay with PayPal (account or credit card).
4. Check your email inbox for the unlock code and all instructions.
With Unlock.io app you can:
Unlock Sony ericsson
and more! (HP, Orange, Palm, Panasonic, Pantech, Sharp, Sidekick, Siemens, Toshiba, Vodafone...)
All movies in this application are legal (public domain).
Application requires internet connection and YouTube player or Flash capable browser to play videos.
If your phone has HDMI output you can watch movies directly on TV.
List of categories with number of movies:
- Action movies (52)
- Adventure movies (59)
- Animation movies (3)
- Biography movies (7)
- Comedy movies (173)
- Crime movies (80)
- Documentary movies (39)
- Drama movies (200)
- Family movies (9)
- Fantasy movies (19)
- Film-Noir movies (41)
- History movies (20)
- Horror movies (85)
- Music movies (13)
- Musical movies (22)
- Mystery movies (76)
- Romance movies (113)
- Sci-Fi movies (49)
- Short movies (84)
- Sport movies (4)
- Thriller movies (65)
- War movies (69)
- Western movies (51)
Widget size is 2x1.
Because it's application widget, it can't be moved to SD card.
To activate widget:
1. Long press on the screen
2. When menu appears, select Widgets option
3. Next select American Flags
4. Window with list of flags will open
5. Select flag from the list
6. Done! Flag should be visible on the screen.
This is ad supported version - application requires Internet permission.
List of flags included in this widget:
- United States of America
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
List of songs:
- A Wise Old Owl
- A-Tisket, A-Tasket
- Aiken Drum
- Baa Baa Black Sheep
- Bye, Baby Bunting
- Clap Your Hands
- Cock a doodle doo
- Hickory Dickory Dock
- Humpty Dumpty
- Jack and Jill
- London Bridge is Falling Down
- Mary Had A Little Lamb
- Miss Polly Had A Dolly
- Old MacDonald Has a Farm
- Rain, Rain, Go Away
- Row, Row, Row Your Boat
- The wheels of the bus go round and round
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Application requires internet connection and YouTube player or Flash capable browser to play music videos.
To activate widget:
1. Long press on the screen
2. When menu appears, select Widgets option
3. Next select Flag Widget
4. Window with list of countries will open
5. Select country from the list
6. Done! Flag should be visible on the screen.