Call and Message Announcer lets you know who is calling or texting you without having to look at your phone.
Easy setup and performance make Call and Message Announcer the BEST choice in handsfree utilities on the market.
Key Features :
• Call Filtering – block anonymous calls and “Do-Not-Disturb” calls, or just allow callers in your authorized list to reach you. This will save you from picking up any unwanted calls or incurring any unnecessary roaming charges when you are traveling
• Call Forwarding – set up different kinds of call forwarding and check the call forwarding status at a glance
• Roaming Management – gives you the option to turn off auto roaming to avoid unnecessary roaming charges when you are close to the HK-China border
• SMS Forwarder – forward incoming SMS to a mobile number or email and store the incoming SMS
Service tips and fees
1. The service features are available to 1O1O and one2free customers only
2. User login is required when connecting to Wi-Fi
3. Using this app while roaming may incur data roaming charges
Smart phone, dialing anyone? So "Hansohn" to try.
People who frequently call will automatically be staggered. Oh, you do not want to automatically passion and try to manually edit the.
Call a little while ago to check at a glance who is directly connected.
Please wondering my phone bill? The main screen shows real-time.
I wonder'll get monthly call volume? "Hansohn" can be found at:
- Speed Dial, Send a message
- View recent calls, dialing
- View real-time phone usage
- View real-time call charges
- View rankings
CallManager lets you put in background an incoming call simply by pressing a button!
#### ON SALE! For limited time! ####
What's new? Andro+ Call Backgrounder becomes Andro+ Call Manager introducing new options, now you can place your incoming call in background and/or reject your incoming call and AUTO-Recall the caller!
** PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU ARE CONNECTED TO INTERNET BEFORE FIRST START OF Andro+ Call Manager, LICENSE CHECK REQUIRES INTERNET!
** PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU'VE STARTED AND CONFIGURED (FOR THE FIRST TIME) Andro+ Call Manager.
** NO SUPPORT FOR MARKET COMMENTS, ASK SUPPORT BY MAIL.
*** New FEATURE: Tiny Layout (that you can see in the second screenshot) and Shake & Background function
Now You can use non-invasive Tiny Layout on TOP of your existing CallScreen Layout! Tiny Layout is not a Popup but ONLY one button!
Watch out these two new features in the last published video on Youtube: http://tinyurl.com/androcallbgnf
How many times you were watching a video, playing a game or reading email/website and an Incoming call disturbed your actvity?
With CallManager you can return to the last app you were using by putting incoming call in background!
The caller will never notice about your action, the incoming call will continue in background and you will be free to carry on whatever you were doing and maybe later answer/reject.
You can find filters based on contacts and apps that let you ACTIVATE CallManager ONLY for some contacts or running apps.
New Feature: Shake Detection, if activated Popup will be displayed ONLY if you shake your phone!
For any question feel free to contact us by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
DON'T FORGET to watch sample video that you can find in Android Market page! Or just go to: http://tinyurl.com/androcallbg
kw: block background filter call caller calling filtering unwanted blocking manager
1. Reject all the Incoming Calls.
2. Reject all the Incoming Calls and Send Busy Message to the Caller.
3. You can Reject Calls of Specific Numbers and you can call back those Numbers Automatically.
4. You can Reject the Calls of Specific Numbers.
Switching among different modes is very easy with a single click on the widget.
Note: If this App does not work on certain phones, please change the phone settings to allow the App to access the internal call manager.
Announcements scripts are customizable.
You can select to announce calls & SMS messages when only headphones plugged in.
You can also individually enable SMS and/or call announcements.
I am hoping to add individual contact based notifications in up-coming releases.
Support for spoken languages:
Supports 24 hour/12 hour clock
Option to enable silent hours, where no announcements will be made. Set a start and end time.
Option to speak AM/PM for 12 hour clock
Runs in the background
Set announce interval by:
Every five minutes
Every ten minutes
On the quarter hour
On the half hour
On the hour
Option to repeat announcements.
Set volume and speech rate for the spoken voice.
Setting for allowing/not allowing announcements when in a phone call.
Setting for allowing/not allowing announcements when the phone is in silent mode.
- Displays the time of missed calls by phone rang, and so they can deal with one-call spam.
- Not stored in contact of a particular phone number of missed call log and received a similar phone log can be queried together.
- Notification of missed call log do not confirm a specific time can make possible.
◈ Missed call notification
(1) Notification destination phone
- Number of incoming numbers are stored in your address book or phone rang more than a certain amount of time only if the time can be set to notify.
(2) Notification method
- Settings according to your phone (beep, vibration) or screen on.
(3) A missed call is received and also set a time to withhold information
- At a particular time does not interfere with unnecessary alerts.
◈ Motion detection
- Motion detection in case of missed calls by turning the screen is the ability to announce the arrival of missed calls.
- If you are away over the phone and come back later, you can see missed calls by simply shaking the phone.
- Voice Caller Id and voice Caller Id while in waiting call : announce the incoming caller’s names, helps you screen the incoming calls – works with earpiece/Bluetooth/speaker, IDPro also announce the incoming caller name when you receive a waiting call.
- SMS Responder : stay on top of your incoming calls, when you are not able to take calls you can set IDPro to send SMS message automatically to incoming callers, you can also set to send SMS messages to specific groups that you create.
- Blacklist : block incoming calls from callers that you wish not receive the call from, you can also block specific group that you create, this allows you to block specific group on certain time that you choose, and receive important calls that you must receive, the blacklist stays on all the time.
* IDPro designed to answer to all of you busy lifestyle, you create your groups, this lets you include contacts in several groups.
For any questions, we invite you to contact us.
Tags : voice caller ID , announce , contact , blacklist , black list , sms , send sms , callback sms , waiting call , groups , callerid , bluetooth , earpiece , speaker , block incoming call , sms responder ,announce , announcer , contact , read contacts , say , speak , talk
"My VIP Calls" let you decide who can reach you even when you put your phone to silent/vibrate mode.
You can mark any number in your contact list as VIP (add to white list).
You can also check "Unknown" option to let unknown numbers to contact you.
Useful if you are expecting important call from unknown number.
Works with SMS messages too!
You can set sound volume and app will use this settings for ringing.
There are two methods that app use to ring in silent mode.
Method 1 (no force) when app try to use phone default ringtone handling and method 2 (Force) when app play ringtone volume as ordinary media file.
Choose method that works best on your phone!
Where application is in "Enabled" mode it will add notification icon so you know it's active.
(lot of users asks for this feature by email from us, you can switch this off easily on app main screen)
You can add simple home screen widget to enable/disable listening for VIP calls easily!
Application is free - ad supported.
(classic admob banner and appbrain appwall)
(No annoying notification ads in our apps!).
If you like this app please rate it and comment it and share it with your friends (possible from inside our app).
You can contact us and follow us on our brand new Facebook page:
or you can share it on fb easily with link
This is whitelist type of app like "Call Announcer" or "Auto Ring" or "Semi Silent"
If you have any problem please let us know, with as many details as you can, so we can try to help you.
Thanks for suggestions so far that help us create this new version!
You can install the software to replace the well-known software, such as: the EXPLORER ROOT, Titanium Backup, Task Manager, and APP Lock, the Schedule, ..., etc.
• You can download the user manual (PDF file) in our website. http://gpc.myweb.hinet.net/supermanager_manual.pdf
• If you like it, you can buy the donation edition from Android Market now.(see "View more applications" below).
File Explorer: a transitional File Explorer with file operation.
File Explorer(ROOT): it is also a ROOT Explorer if you rooted your device first. Integrated with FTP, SMB, CIFS, File Encrypt(Paid only)
Task Manager: View the process memory usage and memory clean up
Auto Memory Clean Up: Free the unnecessary process to enhance the performance. You can do it manually, screen off and memory gap (When the free memory size is low than the value you set)
APK Manager: A powerful APK utility, you can remove, view, backup installed APK, APK Mover, APK Freeze ,Default Clear,
Startup Manager: Manage the APK running on system boot-up
APP Protector: Lock your customize apps with your password
Super Launcher: Device Information, Quick Launch, Switcher, Shortcut, Tethering Switch,Power Current Logger, Mobile Internet Switch
Super Launcher(ROOT):Screen Capture, Quick Reboot
Auto Schedule: the intelligent and integrate features for "sleep switch" software.
Screen Tool:"Screen Adjuster","Screen RGB Test","Night Reading Mode"
Signal Booster: refresh the connection between phone and cellar station to improve the signal strength.
File Manager Task Manager Auto Task Killer APK Protector Root Explorer Quick Reboot Encrypt Decrypt Startup Manager Freeze Call Guard Schedule Timer Sleep Switch Screen Adjuster RGB Test Night Reading Signal Booster
Caller Name Talker speaks out the Incoming caller name and SMS sender name so that you can identify who is calling without looking into your phone. It can even read the SMS content for you. And the best thing is, it is totally FREE.
Please download Ad Free version of this app Talk Caller Name PRO (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pa.caller.donate) to donate developer.
Caller Name Talker uses the built-in Android text-to-speech engine to voice the caller or SMS Sender ID. This program will not work if your phone doesn’t have text-to-speech data installed in your phone. No need to worry about that! Caller Name Talker will redirect you to Google play to install text-to-speech data into your phone if your phone doesn’t have it pre-installed.
There are a wide range of options to customize this application in the way you like. Some of them are:-
• Temporarily disable this feature without uninstalling application.
• Options to play caller name only if the caller name is in contacts list.
• Adjust Volume – Use ringer volume or use custom set volume.
• Turn off caller name alert feature if Phone is in silent mode.
• Configure time interval to repeat playing caller name.
• Flip phone to stop caller name alert while phone is ringing.
• Customize playing message by adding message before and after caller name. Eg:- John Doe Calling
• Alert SMS Sender name while receiving an SMS.
• Customize playing message when receiving SMS by adding message before and after SMS sender name. Eg:- SMS From John Doe
• Change voice speed and pitch settings.
• Option to test current voice speed and pitch by using custom message.
• Read SMS content.
• Option to switch between languages supported by Text-to-Speech Engine in your phone.
Thanks to Jiri Egermaier from the Czech Republic for help with the translation into Czech language.
Thank you Mayada Hassan for helping with Arabic translation.
Thank you Adriana Falotico for the Spanish translation.
Attention DUAL SIM users: - This application work only for the default SIM of your phone. It may not work well when you receive call or SMS in second SIM. Please excuse me for the inconvenience. I will update the application as soon as I find out a solution for this.
Please mail me at email@example.com if you can help me to support your language. Any help will be much appreciated.
NOTE: - I am programmer who is passionate about android and interested in providing android users FREE access to premium features. If you found any problems using application, please mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org instead of giving bad feedback. You can also use the email id to send additional features you would like to have in this application. Thank you
Your android phone is going to work as a caller name announcer whenever you get a call or a message. Android technology used in the best user friendly way. Innovating the android platform with the Speak caller name app. Each time the user gets a call, a audio voice spells out the name of the saved contact for the incoming call. Discovering the new horizons with the free app. Share this app on facebook and whatsapp, with your friends and family. Its surely going to make a difference the way incoming calls are handled. Download the Speak Caller Name App today. This Speak Caller Name App is a free app to spread the use of the good technology benefits.
About the Speak Caller Name App:
• Go to the Settings tab of the Speak Caller Name app
• Check the Speak Caller and Speak sms
• This would initiate the Speak caller Name functionality of the app.
• Uncheck any of the options to stop the Speak caller name function either for SMS or Call.
• Uses the functionality of speech to text of android
• Fun app, as the message is read in a funny way.
Keywords: contact announcer, who is the caller, call announce, speak sms,caller name speaker, Talk caller name, spell caller, Read caller contact, fun a
We continue improving the application to fit all type of flat rate of calls.
» Added month call list.
» Added italian translation.
» Added option to configure if available time message is shown in a new call.
» Added option to configure if time expressions are shown in hours, or in minutes.
» Added SMS vip numbers.
» Added the option of rounding call duration to minutes (useful for mexican users).
» Added graph of the sent sms by month.
Control Your Calls has three mechanisms to help you control your flat rate of calls:
- Every time you make a new call it will show you the available time you have.
- During a call, you will be informed by vibration warnings when you've spent 25, 50, 75, 98 and 100% of the time. This way, even if you're talking, you can control how much available time you have. (Note: In Android we can't control when the call you are doing has been pick up, only when you dialed. For this reason the warnings are approximate, and will have a gap of several seconds compared to real consumption. This gives you a small reaction time if you reach the limit.)
- If you have exceeded the limit of the flat rate, and try to make a new call, the application will ask you if you're sure to continue.
Lauching the application you have the current state of consumption, and some day and month graphics with the spent time.
"Fantastic phone manager app helps users save phone charges easily" - AppEggs.com
The permissions required are:
- Access to read contact details (for the call history).
- Intercept outgoing calls (warnings).
- Make phone calls (continue a call after the warning of limit reached).
- Read sms for having statistics of the sent sms.
The application doesn't have advertising, and no Internet connection is required. You can rest assured that no data will leave your phone.
Control Your Calls will remain free until it leaves the beta phase (testing).
Please write to email@example.com for any suggestion or error that you want to comment us, included translation issues.
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any problems caused by improper operation of the application.
Keywords: saving, bill, phone, flat rate, calls, control, expense, mobile notifications
More from developer
Group Slide Show is an App that allows you (the HOST) to display your pictures to other people (GUESTS) who have an Android device or to Guests who access from our website at www.GroupSlideShow.com.
Guests can see the pictures on their OWN device (or in a standard browser at the website) so there is no need to look over someone’s shoulder or email your pictures to a group of people!
Pictures are displayed in real-time – you choose a picture on your device and your Guests see it! It’s that simple. You control what pictures are displayed and in what order. You can deny users access so that only the people you want are able to see the pictures!
Guests can access over the Internet so they can be anywhere in the world! There is no need to be in the same room, same house or even the same country! However, if you and your Guests are on the same local hot-spot (or local home wireless network), you can bypass the Internet and communicate directly through the local network (note that the local network option doesn’t work for accessing the website – Internet is required to access www.GroupSlideShow.com).
Access to www.GroupSlideShow.com is free so even if your friends or family do not have an Android device, they can still be a Guest at your Slide Show! We allow Guests to connect over the Internet anonymously (but it’s up to you if you allow them to view your pictures) but we do encourage a Guest to create a free account. Creating an account with a valid email allows us to verify that email so that when a Guest connects to your Slide Show from the website, you will know who it is (their email will be shown as their identifier). Guests connecting anonymously are displayed differently and can be treated differently depending upon your settings in the options page.
Here is a list of the permissions required and what they are used for:
INTERNET. Used to communicate with Remote Server for Slide Shows over the Internet. Also use for Ad display.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE. Used to save Thumbnail pictures of your slides. Also used to save pictures from Remote Slide Shows Temporarily.
CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE. This is used to setup Multicasting to find clients on same network.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE and ACCESS_WIFI_STATE. These are used to get IP addresses of local networks to access local clients.
ACCESS_COURSE_LOCATION and ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION. These are used only when you allow GPS to find slide shows nearby.
CHECK_LICENSE. This is used to verify the license issued by Google License Service.
BILLING. This is used to provide in-app billing to upgrade.
Have fun and Share Your Life!
Assign your Contacts to Groups such as FRIENDS or FAMILY and set Schedules for each day when the people in that Group can call. Default Schedules can be set for ALL people IN your Contacts as well as others with unknown phone numbers that are NOT in your Contacts. Your Groups (such as FRIENDS) override these Default Schedules making it easy to configure (you don’t have to put each and every person in a list – just the important ones).
New in version 1.30 is the ability to set Ringtones or Vibrate Only by Group! That means that when a call is allowed to ring your phone, you can choose any ringtone to announce it.
You can create ACTIVITIES that you can turn on or off such as SLEEPING or WORKING. This way you can override the standard schedule when conditions permit. You can even have the app automatically turn on and off an Activity (such as SLEEPING) at pre-determined times each day so you don’t have to remember to do it manually.
A Widget is provided as well! The widget sits on your home screen where you can see the current status (what Activity or Override is active and when it will revert back to the normal Schedule). The widget also provides one-click access to the override screen to allow you to turn on DO NOT DISTURB, or turn on or off an Activity (such as SLEEPING ) when circumstances change.
This app uses only alarms so it uses very little battery – it does not run all of the time – only when a phone call or text is received (to check the number) or when a scheduled Activity wakes up the program.
For example, you can specify that EVERYONE always goes to voicemail. Then, you can specify that your FRIENDS can call from a time such as 10:00am to midnight (can be different for each day of the week). And perhaps FAMILY can call anytime. Custom lists override the standard lists (such as EVERYONE) so that, in this example, your phone would ring or vibrate ONLY when FAMILY called or if FRIENDS called from 10:00am to midnight. All others would go directly to voicemail!
You can even create a group that ALWAYS goes to voicemail – if there is a particular group of people who you never want to ring your phone!
If anyone has any problems at all, please email me and I'll fix it!