With this app, you can:
- Access your UPMC Health Plan member ID card, and email or fax it to your provider directly from the app
- Contact your providers or pharmacies from a personalized list
- Check the status of your claims
- View your mobile Personal Health Record
- Set your communication preferences
- Contact Member Services
- View your flexible spending account (FSA) balance
- For members with participating incentive plans (like Take a Healthy Step), you can view your progress towards your incentives
This is an official app of UPMC Health Plan, but even non-members can use this app to shop for insurance or to find a doctor.
Track your weight, BMI (Body Mass Index), body fat percentage and even your own user-defined tracking items. Create profiles for yourself and your family. Various charts, statistics, trends and much more will help you monitor your progress and boost your motivation to reach your ideal weight.
Start today, you're worth it!
★ Feel free to contact us for any questions, feature requests, ideas for improvement or bugs! Just use the email provided by the google play store, the in-app contact feature or follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cryofy
✔ Featured app on 'The Fresh Living Project' @ http://www.freshlivingproject.com
• Simple, fun and intuitive to use weight tracker.
• Innovative and clear user interface: almost no typing required, easy to use slide controls.
• Widget for your home screen.
• Multi-user support: create profiles for yourself, your partner, your kids.
• User-defined tracking items: create and track your own items, fully integrated in the app.
• Available languages: English, Deutsch, 日本語, 한국어, Español, Português, Italiano, Français, 中文, Русский, हिंदी, Svenska, Nederlands, Polski, Türkçe
• Support of metric and imperial units: Pound, Kilogram, Foot, Centimeter and many more.
• Measure and estimate your body fat percentage: Weight Meter determines your body fat in quick and easy fashion.
• Built-in BMI calculator: Your Body Mass Index is calculated automatically.
• Built-in ideal weight calculator: Set your ideal weight as your weight goal and monitor your progress.
• Powerful analysis and reporting function via charts and spreadsheets: Don't lose track of your weight, BMI and body fat percentage and easily keep an eye on your weight loss or weight gain.
• 'Remind me' functionality: Never forget to take your weight again!
• Monitor and support your progress with photos and notes.
• Backup and restore your data.
• Easy import of data from the free version of Weight Meter (instructions at the bottom)
• Export and import csv files: Monitor your weight, BMI and body fat percentage with Excel, Numbers or Google Docs on your laptop or desktop computer.
• Export charts of your weight, BMI and body fat percentage and share them directly with friends via email, on Picasa, facebook and many more.
• Integrated guide to measure your body fat percentage.
• An extended help lets you discover the various functions of this app.
1. How to easily transfer your data from the free to the paid version:
• In the free version of Weight Meter:
✔ Select your user and press the menu button on the home screen of the app (where your weight records are listed)
✔ Select the 'Import & export' menu and select the 'Write backup' list item
✔ Your backup file is written
• In the paid version of Weight Meter:
✔ Press the menu button on the home screen and select the 'Import' menu
✔ Select the 'Read backup' list item and choose the file you've created before
✔ Your data is imported
● Find a Pediatrician search tool
● Ask the Pediatrician forum for your questions
● Healthy Children Magazine
● Videos, articles, and resources
● Updates and messages from the AAP delivered directly to device
● Access to HealthyChildren.org newsletters
● Updates on new information and available apps
Links to available AAP apps will appear on the app’s main screen, giving you direct access to your AAP apps. Clicking an icon for an app you don’t yet have will take you to the app store where you can purchase if desired.
Steps2Care is designed especially for these concerns and challenges.
The Symptom Care Guides help you make smart decisions on what level of care (if any) is needed and how to provide speedy symptom relief for minor illnesses or injuries you can manage on your own.
Steps2Care is derived from the clinical protocols used by physicians and nurses in 10,000 practices and 400 nurse advice call centers in the US and Canada. They have been tested for 15 years on more than 150 million symptom calls.
The 145 Parent Advice Messages deal with the most common behavior and wellness questions parents ask their physicians. Each topic provides a description of the issue, three to five specific recommendations to address the concern, and (often) additional resources which may be useful to your situation.
Symptom Checker Features
Easy 3-step navigation:
1. Choose the most appropriate symptom care guide.
2. Use the symptom decision chart to find the recommended action.
3. Follow the self care advice to make yourself or your child more comfortable.
The care guide that best matches your symptom can be located quickly by using the alphabetical index, body area index, or keyword search.
Content - each symptom care guide contains:
* Definition which describes the focus of the care guide so you can decide if it’s a good fit for your problem. If not, there are quick links to related guidelines.
* Decision Chart which helps determine what action is suggested based on the severity and description of your symptom. Once you have a match, simply follow the corresponding action, such as Call 911, Call Doctor Now, Call Doctor within 24 hours or Manage at Home.
* Immediate Connections to medical help, such as 911, your doctor or nearby Emergency Department (ER) or Urgent Care center (UC) are available if you have phone service. You can choose to go to an in-Plan ER or Urgent Care or choose to search all ER or Urgent Cares.
* Home Care Advice is available for any illnesses and injuries that can be treated at home. The instructions provide clear, up-to-date steps for relieving symptoms.
* Medication and Allergy List for tracking important information about your family’s prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medications.
* Dosage tables for common over-the-counter medications.
* Visual images to help you identify symptoms (e.g. rashes), injuries and common causes of bites & stings.
* First Aid topics and illustrations to support immediate action, if needed.
Disclaimer: The information provided with this Application is not a substitute for professional medical or behavioral advice, diagnosis or treatment; it is for informational purposes only. Talk with your healthcare provider about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you think you or your child may have a medical emergency, call the doctor or 911 immediately. Before using Steps2Care, all users should read and agree with the full Disclaimer available in the application within More > Terms and Conditions.
This app will ask the user for permissions to the following items: accessing contacts, sending notes to contacts, dialing emergency numbers, downloading the most current health information, accessing your location and sharing the app with others. These features will only be used upon your request and will perform to your specifications when sending to contacts and dialing phone numbers. If you would like more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SE Wellness is an app for managing personal health information. The user can use Seven Elec’s medical electronic products to measure his/her health status. Seven Elec’s medical electronic products will send the measured data to SE Wellness app automatically through Bluetooth SMART communication. SE Wellness will display the user’s health data by the visual diagram, so the user can mange his/her and family’s health status through the smartphone at any time any where.
Currently this app works with GBF-1317B body fat analyzer.
1. Seven Elec’s body fat analyzer can measure the user’s weight and body fat. The measured health information will transmit to this app automatically.
2. Mutipule Choose of Sharing
SE Wellness can transport the collected health data through the email, facebook and twitter.
3. Family Health Management
SE Wellness can manage a number of family members’ health information at the same time.
4. Diagram Display
collect and manage the health measuring data continuously, display the health status tendency clearly and directly.
Why do we do it?
Because we earnestly hope to help you finally understand what makes you wheeze, sneeze and sniffle–more than just that, we want to team up with you to overcome your asthma and allergies.
You can master your asthma and allergies. Start getting effective help today.
Key Asthma Ally Features:
• Connect with your doctor to better manage your asthma and allergies between visits
• Finally figure out what exactly is triggering your symptoms
• Monitor the local asthma and allergy triggers in your area, including pollen, dust, and ozone
• Keep a log of your day-to-day symptoms
• Take approved clinical evaluations weekly to bridge the gap between you and your doctor's appointments
• View your personal history
• Track each member of your family with a single, free account
Asthma Ally is free to download and use.
With InstantPHR you can:
Access your health information 24/7, all in one place
• Manage and track your family’s health
• Use tools to help you meet your health goals
• Connect personal health devices like fitness trackers, glucometers and blood pressure monitors
• Print and share health records with your clinicians and caregivers
• Message your care team privately and securely
Learn more about InstantPHR’s features:
STORE INFORMATION IN ONE PLACE
A snapshot of a year in the health of a family may include general practitioners, specialists, labs and more. InstantPHR gives you ONE PLACE to store the data from all these separate care givers and facilities. This app securely captures it all, including allergies, conditions, procedures, immunizations, family history and emergency contacts.
MANAGE YOUR FAMILY’S HEALTH
Is registering for camp or sports a chore because you can’t find immunization records for your child? No more trips to the doctor to pay for copies, InstantPHR lets you simply point and click your way through the application. With the ability to grant access to multiple parties, the InstantPHR app is ideal for children of elderly parents who may be monitoring care from afar. This unprecedented access and communication has endless possibilities when managing family care.
ACHIEVE YOUR HEALTH GOALS
With tools like action plans and wellness logs, you and your doctor can easily work together to meet your health goals. These tools allow you to track health data and observations outside of the doctor’s office so your doctor can better monitor your health and give you the best guidance on the steps to take to reach your goals and improve your overall health. InstantPHR’s action plans have assigned tasks in an easy-to-follow to-do list format so you know exactly what you need to do.
EASILY SHARE AND PRINT HEALTH RECORDS
InstantPHR makes your life easier by allowing you to download, print and share your health records with trusted family members and clinicians.
SECURELY COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR CARE TEAM
With InstantPHR’s mobile app you can easily contact your care team anytime through the secure message center.
COLLECT PERSONAL HEALTH DEVICE DATA
InstantPHR connects to hundreds of devices such as fitness trackers, blood pressure and blood glucose monitors allowing you to easily upload and record important data so you and your doctor can better monitor your health.
YOUR HEALTH INFORMATION IS KEPT SAFE AND SECURE
The security of your personal health information is of the utmost importance to us. InstantPHR is certified to meet the requirements of federal laws regarding the collection, storage, use and dissemination of personally identifiable information and protected health information (PHI).
The InstantPHR mobile app is available only to patients of doctors or hospitals using Get Real Health’s InstantPHR technology. If you haven’t received an invitation from your doctor or hospital, contact us at email@example.com and we’ll let you know if your current provider offers InstantPHR to their patients.
*Certain features may not be included in your version of InstantPHR® and no guarantees are made as to the availability of any of the content displayed or described within.
המערכת הייחודית פותחה במיוחד עבור הורים לילדים עם הפרעת קשב, כדי שיוכלו לנהל את הטיפול בעזרת הרופא המומחה ולהבין את מצב הילד ואת השפעת הטיפול. הכניסה אליה אפשרית רק לאחר קבלת הזמנה מהרופא/ה המטפל/ת.
iCON מציעה לכם:
- שאלוני מעקב מותאמים אישית למילוי על פי הנחיות הרופא/ה
- תזכורות לניהול הטיפול
- מידע רב על ADHD ועצות שיקלו את ההתמודדות עם הפרעת הקשב והטיפול
- הדרכת הורים מצולמת שבאמצעותה תוכלו לקבל הנחיה מקצועית מפסיכולוגית מומחית בתחום
iCON פותח על ידיי איידאו מובייל ולומינוקס בחסות יאנסן ישראל
חשוב להדגיש שאין בשימוש בשירות iCON משום המלצה על תרופה כלשהי. התאמת הטיפול התרופתי מתבצעת רק על ידי רופאים שהוסמכו לכך ובהתאם לצורכי הילד/ה.
תודה שבחרתם במערכת iCON לניהול הטיפול בהפרעת קשב. אנחנו מקווים שהשימוש בה יהיה יעיל, ויתרום להצלחתם של ילדיכם.