Action Packs: Follow pre-made to-do lists from industry experts.
Database: Access 30k industry contacts via the Indie Bible.
Store: Inventory and merchandise sales tracking.
Gigs: Track setlists, compensation, and more for current and future gigs.
Schedule: View your upcoming calendar integrated with daily push notifications.
Finances: On-the-go financial management tools.
AGtv: Video channels with tips and advice curated by seasoned industry professionals.
Customizable and cloud-based, Artist Growth is the industry's most comprehensive, accessible mobile toolset that helps any artist, at any stage of their career, reach their full potential.
Use Artist Growth to quantify exactly what your career means to a label, manager, bandmate, or investor. Now you can spend less time on business tasks, get back to being creative, and grow your dreams.
Please don't rate us low just because we don't have a particular song(s) on the list, request it instead! Request songs by messaging us at fb.com/ANC.AMVs
Uh oh! Our computer broke! As a result, we can't add songs, or work on our To Do List until it's fixed...... However, we can still provide full app support!
OUR TO DO LIST:
--> Re-Labeling: Many of the songs are labeled by anime. We want to change it so they are listed by the band and song. If they were featured in an anime series, the series name will be noted by a set of parentheses
--> Organization: We want to place the songs in ABC order, by band
Neutron provides the sophisticated UI with advanced controls for music playback. It is not easy or another 'pop' music player, it is developed for the audiophiles and those who really in love with music. Recommended for use with Hi-Fi/High-End audio hardware.
Hope you'll like Neutron and have fun with it!
* 32/64-bit audio processing for high quality HD audio.
* Audio formats: MP1, MP2, MP3, OGG (Vorbis), FLAC, WMA, WMA Lossless (16-bit only), AC3, AAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, ALAC, APE (Monkey's Audio), WV (WavPack), MPC (MusePack), WAV, AU, AIFF, MPG/MPEG (audio only), AVI (audio only), iTunes/Windows Media inclusive except DRM-protected, OPUS.
* Module music formats: MOD, IM, XM, S3M.
* Voice audio format: SPEEX.
* Streaming audio with metadata: M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM.
* Playlists: CUE, M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM, XSPF, WPL.
* LAN or WAN using CIFS/SMB as music source.
* Surround sound DSP (Ambiophonic R.A.C.E.).
* Crossfeed DSP (for better stereo music listening experience with headphones).
* Rumble Filter DSP (to protect speakers from overloading with frequencies below 20 Hz).
* Normalization (post EQ re-mastering of tracks).
* HQ 4-band parametric equalizer.
* Accurate gapless playback.
* Replay Gain.
* HQ Resampling with 2 modes: quality, audiophile.
* Dithering (to improve audio quality by eliminating quantization in signal).
* Phase Inversion.
* Forced Mono.
* Pitch and Tempo.
* Shuffle playback.
* Looped playback.
* Playlist management.
* Lyrics (.LRC files, metadata).
* CUE Sheet support (.CUE files, metadata).
* Media library grouping by: album, artist, genre, year.
* Additional Folder mode.
* Artist grouping by 'Album Artist' category.
* Unicode tags.
* Real-time multi-band spectrum analyzer.
* Real-time RMS bar.
* Master and Preamp digital volume adjustment.
* Android widgets and Lock Screen mode.
* Movable to external SD Card.
* Album art (supported: PNG, JPG, BMP, incl. metadata from tags).
* Clock mode.
* Sleep timer: 15,30,45,60,90 minutes.
* Wake timer.
* Highly customizable through Settings.
* Interface languages: 中文 (繁体), 中文 (简体), 한국어, 日本語, Việt, ไทย, Deutsch, Italiano, Français, Español, ελληνικά, Português, Magyar, Polski, العربية.
* Smart CPU/Battery consumption.
* Platforms: ARMv7 + VFP, ARMv7 + NEON, x86 + SSE2 (Intel)
NEON VERSION (>25% faster):
SONY XPERIA Z:
If standard version is not starting try installing NEON version manually from Neutron's website.
Please use the dedicated forum or send e-mail to the developer for bug reporting. Your patience, help and participation is highly appreciated!
- 1GHz+ CPU (single, or multi-core).
- 480x800 or 480x480 screen resolution, or higher.
- !!! Please try the time limited Eval version before buying: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.neutroncode.mpeval
- All features of the application are thoroughly tested and working. Please use forum, or send e-mail to resolve the problem if you still unsure how to get desired behavior from Neutron.
- Lower than minimal specification of the hardware does not guarantee that application will operate fast enough!
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to save the Neutron database in /Android/data/com.neutroncode.mp folder.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: to auto-stop playback when phone starts ringing.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: to generate unique hardware/account key for the Licensing and Trial expiration. This information will be auto-deleted from the Licensing server in 1 month time.
- INTERNET: for the audio streaming feature of Neutron.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: for ringtone.
Other Amazing Features:
◦ Blazing fast music recognition
◦ The world's only singing and humming recognition
◦ LiveLyrics: see lyrics move in time with the music
◦ Home screen widget allows you to identify music without launching the app
◦ No banner advertisements
◦ SoundHound Headlines: brings you free song streams, new artists, and more
◦ Beautifully optimized for tablets
◦ Real-time Facebook and Twitter updates from your favorite artists
◦ Facebook and Twitter sharing, listen-on-startup, and geotagging
◦ Buy links, YouTube videos, artist biographies, and much more
✧ Thank you to our 175 million+ fans and loyal users for making SoundHound a must-have App! ✧
★ Reviews and Honors for SoundHound ★
◦ Top 10 Must-Have Android Apps - Bob Tedeschi, NY Times
◦ Best Music Engagement App - BILLBOARD Music App Awards
◦ Your top 10 Android Apps - "I love this app... unique in its class." - Jessica Dolcourt, CNET
◦ The Best Android Apps - "There's no limit." - John Herrman, Gizmodo
◦ "Genius, isn't it?" - B.B.C. World Radio
◦ "This is amazing... insane, right?" - David Pogue of the NY Times
Note: Location is used to store where songs were discovered. It can be disabled from the Options menu.
Explanation of requested permissions:
Used to record audio for both music and voice search.
CHANGE YOUR AUDIO SETTINGS
Used to ensure optimal audio recording settings.
FINE (GPS) LOCATION
COARSE (NETWORK-BASED) LOCATION
Used to enhance search results and remember where a search took place, which is displayed through History. This can be disabled in app settings.
FULL INTERNET ACCESS
Used to communicate with servers for search results and other content.
READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY
Used to mute SoundHound audio when receiving phone calls.
MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS
Used to cache data.
Used to notify when search results are ready.
VIEW WI-FI STATE
Used to allow usage through WI-FI.
VIEW NETWORK STATE
Used to detect when internet access is available.
READ GOOGLE SERVICES
Used for displaying searches on a map
Tags: Sound Hound Music Sing Song ID Tag
This is the official relaxdaily Mobile App that streams original, peaceful background music whenever you need it.
Listen while relaxing, meditating, doing yoga, being creative, while studying, planing or reviewing your week, month, or year, doing a walk or while doing your household cores. Or simply listen to relaxdaily music while you are in a mood for a calm, soothing, peaceful and positive instrumental.
Works with your favorite music/streaming and video apps.
Get air gestures today on the phone you have now.
★One of Lifehacker's Best Android Apps 2012★
★One of PC World's Best Android Apps 2012 (so far)★
NEW: For GALAXY Note 3, additional Left/Right/Up/Down gestures available
This version has purchasable upgrades to pick and choose features as they become available. Pro version gives all current and future features at no additional cost.
Galaxy Ace, Y, and Fit: Try a different music app for the list further down.
If Screen Off not working - Turn on Device Admin in Settings
*Check the Player Compatibility List further down*
At your desk - No need to turn on the screen or unlock to change songs
Driving - Don't take your eyes off the road to change songs
Cooking - Control your music with your hands covered in dough
Cleaning - Don't worry about getting dirt and grime all over your screen
Eating - Don't worry about smearing all that burger juice on your phone
Working Out- Don't fall off the treadmill trying to unlock your phone
Easy to use, just wave your hand over the sensor (usually located just next to the earpiece).
Holding it there (hover) - Pause/Resume
One wave across - Next Song
Two waves across - Previous Song
Three times - Enable/Disable the controls
If you would like to help put Wave Control in your native language, please email me!
Many Thanks to the following translators!!
Spanish - Rodrigo
Turkish - Erdem Arslan
Chinese (Simplified) - George
Hungarian - David Benedek (www.benedekdavid.info)
Polish - Marcin
Be sure to enable Headset Button Control in your player of choice
Player Compatibility List:
Any Music app that supports "Headset Controls" includes all the most popular apps.
Tip for the hover gesture: if you move your hand away too quickly it'll register a wave
After an action, there is a delay before another gesture will be registered
Practice your wave techniques in the "Last Action" section
If you're getting another player responding to the commands, use the Set Target Media App setting
The sensor WILL behave differently on different phones. I don't have the resources test on every phone. If there is a problem, please email me to give me a chance to fix it out before leaving a bad review!
Wake Lock: To work when the screen is off
Read Phone State: To switch modes when phone is ringing or in-call
Internet: For Ad Supported Version
Access Network State: For Ad Supported Version
Access Coarse Location: This is not GPS -- For Ad Supported Version
Write External Storage: For Ad Supported Version
Vibrate Used when app not in foreground or screen is off
Write Settings: For Screen Toggle On/Off action
Billing: For Upgrades Store
Get Tasks: For Recent Apps and Cycle Apps actions
Call Phone: For Call Controls functionality
Modify Audio Settings: For Speakerphone in call controls
Developed on a Samsung Galaxy SIII
changing control types and colors.
Three kinds of control types
- Volume dial : Feeling of analog device
Buttons : Precise control
Seek bars(sliders) : Quick and easy
※ If you want to know the total volume in dial
control mode, turn your device into horizontal
- Media, Ring, Notifications, In-call, alarm, system
Mute and unmute
Vibratemode setting(ring and notification)
- Normal, Vibrate, Silent
- Red, Blue, Green
(More colors will support in Pro version)
- Change ringtone
- Use incoming call volume for notifications
- 'Lock volume' prevent unwanted changing volume and
(The volume will be fixed in locked state, but this
application can control the volume in lock state)
Volume preset(Profile) features and additional colors are available in Volume Control+ Pro version
※ Screen is optimized for smartphones.
In tablet pc, screen may not be correct.
More from developer
ReverbNation’s widely popular musicians’ tool is now available in your pocket! Access over 600,000 music venue listings for FREE. Gig Finder can connect you to the right venues in ANY town. Works for any genre. Works for bands or solo musicians. Great for planning tours, or just one-off concerts.
Bands have sent over 1.8 MM booking requests through GigFinder. Here’s what people are saying:
"I've gotten a great response. I'm impressed with the number of gigs I've already booked with them.” — Christopher Bohn [Philadelphia, PA | Rock]
“As a Christian band, the Gig Finder feature is invaluable.” — One More Soul [Columbus, OH | Gospel]
“I use it for booking in California and within the first week of using it, I picked up three gigs. It really has made my life easier simply by being so easy to use.” – Jay Smith [Bakersfield, CA | Jazz/Experimental]
Get customized results based on shows booked by similar artists
Drill down by venue location, capacity or genre.
SEE FULL SHOWBILLS
See who’s playing at each venue to determine if it’s a good fit for your band
One click to get directions to venues from your current location
Join a venue’s mailing list to receive regular updates
READY TO BOOK A GIG?
Get an in-app subscription to ReverbNation Press Kits (RPKs) to send a booking request! We’ll deliver it to the venue via email and on ReverbNation. Venues reply to you directly so you can work out the details. Simple. Then use your RPK subscription to submit to festivals, radio stations, licensors, and hundreds of other ongoing opportunities on ReverbNation.com.