Your Mobile Doctor’s Symptoms Checker - with content from NHS Choices on symptoms, diagnosis, prevention, treatment and self-treatment - is a quick and simple way of getting personal health advice and information on illnesses and conditions when you or your family are unwell and feeling sick or ill.
Our smart symptom checker figures out what might be wrong with you. We show you information on those conditions or illnesses, along with how to avoid, manage or treat them. We even tell you when you should go see a doctor or call an ambulance.
"Your Smart Health Assistant"
Your Mobile Doctor (Your MD) Symptom Checker provides personalised health advice on how to cure and treat your illness or condition, and manage your health. It’s like having a doctor (MD) travelling with you at all times.
- Just speak or type how you are feeling
- We give you results matching your symptoms instantly
- Helps you make decisions when you or someone you care about is poorly or sick
- Fast, anywhere, any time of day or night
Your.MD Symptom Checker: How it helps you
1. Say or type what’s wrong with you and list your symptoms, just like you would to your own doctor
2. See the most likely conditions, based on your symptoms, age and gender
3. Just like a doctor, Your.MD asks follow-up questions (up to 3 questions) to improve the accuracy of the results
4. Your Mobile Doctor then provides you with more information on the conditions (up to 5 conditions or illnesses) that best match your symptoms and personal profile
5. It’s simple and easy to understand and take action, thanks to clinical best practice hints and tips from NHS Choices.
You can set up multiple profiles for all your family members, or go straight to our Conditions A-Z to discover more about symptoms, treatments, diagnosis, living with conditions, and personal stories on living with those diseases and illnesses.
If you have any feedback on the Your.MD App, please leave a comment on the Google Play store. We can't help you with personal medical advice, but if you love the Your.MD App and we've helped you feel better - let us know! Thanks!
Some commonly searched-for conditions on Your.MD Symptom Checker
Accidents to children in the home
ALS Motor Neurone Disease
Hair loss (alopecia)
This application provides useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in the Your.MD app, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you
Thanks to our friends at NHS Choices for the wonderful content!
Did you ever need information on a specific disease? What a particular drug is used for? Help yourself diagnose your symptoms? What to do about a spider bite? All these answers and many more can be found in My Clinic. My Clinic presents health care information in an easier to read and understand format. My Clinic is health care information for the everyday people.
• Disease and Conditions - Comprehensive guide on many diseases and conditions
• Symptoms - Information on the possible causes to your symptoms
• Symptom Checker - Program that helps diagnose your condition based on a series of symptoms you have selected
• Drugs - Information on prescription and over the counter drugs
• Test and Procedures - Information on what a test is, what is done, how to prepare, and what the results mean
• Healthy Lifestyle - Information to help lead a healthy lifestyle
• First Aid - Information to help you prepare during a medical emergency
• Absolutely no ads!
Tags: Pills, Symptoms, Checker, Health, Clinic, Diagnose, Care, First Aid, Diseases, Cure, Heal, Conditions, Revive, Rejuvenate, Information, Medicine, Webmd, Medscape, Itriage, Sick, Flu, Headaches, Fevers, Drugs, Prescriptions, RX, Pharmacy, Doctors, Pharmacists, Nurses
If you have medical worries or symptoms she will put your mind at rest and could save you an unnecessary visit to a physician. It's like having a physician in your pocket!
Free this month only, download it now!!
Best of all it's voice activated, just like Siri, so you can get a diagnosis from the virtual nurse just as you would from a real doctor! You can think of the Virtual Nurse as Siri for Health: she is your first stop for any health related concerns you have. The Virtual Nurse will talk to you, like Siri, and ask you questions about your symptoms to diagnose:
1. If your symptoms are normal
2. If you need to see a medical doctor or physician
3. If this is an emergency situation requiring urgent medical care
She will help you find a doctor or emergency room if the diagnosis requires. Topics included in the Symptom Checker developed by Harvard University cover 98% of the reasons you might need to see a doctor or diagnose and emergency, such as:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Stress / Anxiety
- Birth Control
- Blacking Out or Fainting
- Bleeding After Menopause
- Bleeding Between Periods
- Blood in the Urine in Men
- Blood in the Urine in Women
- Breast Lumps
- Chest Pain
- Pink or Red Eye
- Constipation in Adults
- Constipation in Children
- Constipation in Infants
- Coughs, Colds & flu
- Diaper Rash
- Diarrhea in Children
- Diarrhea in Infants
- Muscle Weakness
- Dry Eyes & Mouth
- Dry Mouth & Excessive Thirst
- Eye Discharge
- Memory Loss
- Frequent Urination
- Hair Loss
- Head Injury
- Heart Palpitations
- Heavy Menstrual Periods
- Helping Dry Skin
- Hot Flashes
- Insomnia During Pregnancy
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Irritable Child
- Itching Without Rash
- Leg Swelling (Edema) during Pregnancy
- Leg Swelling (Edema), New Onset
- Lightheaded with Standing
- Loss of Control of Urine
- Back Pain
- Missed or Irregular Periods
- Nail Problems
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Nausea & Vomiting in Pregnancy
- Never Started Menstrual Periods
- Numbness or Tingling
- Nutrition Assessment for Infants & Toddlers
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Painful Period Cramps
- Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
- Penis Pain, Sores, Discharge or Lumps
- Persistent Cough
- Knee Swelling
- Positive ANA
- Positive Rheumatoid Factor
- Problems With Vision
- Rash in Children
- Rash in Newborns
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Risk of Iron Deficiency in Children
- Sexual Problems
- Shortness of Breath in Adults
- Shortness of Breath in Infants & Children
- Shortness of Breath In Pregnancy
- Sore / Strep Throat
- Sore / Strep Throat in Children
- Hearing Loss
- Swollen Glands
- Excessive Hair
- Jaw, Gum, or Tooth Pain
- Treating the Common Cold
- Treatment of Chronic Constipation
- Treatment of Impotence
- Treatment of Warts
- Understanding PSA
- Weight Gain or loss
- Vaginal Discharge, Itching or Irritation
- Vaginal Pain or Discomfort
- Vaginal Sores & Lumps
- Vomiting or Nausea
The virtual nurse is different from other apps like iTriage or WebMD because it gives you information about your health which is directed towards the specific action you need to take to stay healthy, such as see your primary care physician. Unlike iTriage and WebMD it's voice activated, like Siri, and is focused on helping you take steps to getting healthy.
Tags: Symptoms, emergency, checker, Harvard, Siri, iTriage, WebMD, Medscape, diagnose, disease, sick, ill, flu, headache, medicine, first aid, pharmacy, pharmacist, physician, pills, information, premium, conditions, care, medical, urgent
© Harvard University
Symptomate is an innovative symptom checker designed by doctors that will help you find out more about your symptoms. Just enter basic information about your health complaints and receive a list of potential diagnoses and a recommendation of doctors you should visit.
HOW IT WORKS?
Symptomate will ask you a few carefully selected follow-up questions regarding your symptoms. Our symptom checker is driven by an advanced artificial intelligence algorithm which uses a broad medical database of over 1000 symptoms and over 500 potential conditions. The medical database of symptoms is carefully created and curated by a team of experienced physicians. We are expanding Symptomate's medical knowledge every day to make it the smartest and most reliable symptom checker. You may help us by installing Symptomate and sharing your feedback with us!
Take care of your health -- keep Symptomate on your phone so it will always be there when you need it!
- Intelligent symptom check designed by doctors
- Broad database of more than 500 conditions and 1000 symptoms
- Check if your symptoms are serious
- Obtain preliminary information regarding potential conditions
- Get a free Online Checkup Report on your e-mail
- Assist your doctor in finding the right diagnosis
... and a lot more!
Below you can find a list of common symptoms checked with Symptomate:
- Abdominal pain
- Back pain
- Chest pain
- Lower back pain
- Chronic tiredness
- Memory problems
- Heart races
- Sore throat
- Weight loss
... and many more
Some common diagnoses include:
- Electrolyte disturbances
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Infectious diarrhea
- Common cold
- Food poisoning
- Kidney stones
- Tension-type headaches
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Depression syndrome
... if you are experiencing any symptoms try Symptomate and check what might be the cause!
* Legal notice * Online checkups are for informational and educational purposes only and should not be treated as a doctor's advice, a medical consultation, or a diagnosis.
Keywords: symptom checker, symptom check, online checkup, virtual diagnosis, doctor, symptoms, conditions, health check, symptom check, diagnose, diagnosis, WebMD, iTriage, Infermedica, disease.
Unlike other symptom checkers Symptify gives personalized results. Taking into account your medical history, medications, allergies and physical examination, Symptify makes it simple to discover possible causes for your medical condition.
Symptom Checker: Symptify is the most elaborate and sophisticated symptom checker available today. It can be personalized to your needs and gives you access to information about thousands of diagnoses, symptoms and procedures. We are adding to this number every day.
Online Medical Library: Symptify is designed to help you learn. It has one of the most extensive and user-friendly databases of diseases, symptoms and procedures available online. Written with you in mind, the descriptions are clear, concise and understandable.
Facility Locator: When you need medical attention you should not have to stop for directions. With Symptify’s facility locator you can pull-up a list of ER’s, Urgent Cares or Doctors around your area with the push of a button.
User Profile: Be prepared in case of an emergency with access to your medical information. This is your very own secure, portable and transmissible health vault. Reference, update and transmit your medical profile anytime, anywhere. Symptify’s proprietary algorithmic engine also uses this profile to render quicker and more accurate results.
Transmit/Check-in: By notifying facilities of your impending arrival you ensure a better outcome for yourself or your loved one. Because some diseases have better outcomes when the time to drug or therapy is reduced, it is important to alert the hospital why and when you are coming. Let the doctor know you are coming by checking in online with Symptify.
Emergency Contact List: It is always important to notify close family members or friends about a trip to the emergency room or urgent care clinic. Someone you trust should be with you during these crucial times to assist you with important decisions and completing essential documents. They will know where to find you and come to your side.
Consultation History: Tracking symptoms over time often provides many clues as to the cause of disease. It also helps assess the efficacy of therapies and treatments. With your approval, Symptify can track your symptom history with each repeat consultation. You can later access your consultation history and place comments or specify the action taken.
We have strived to build something that is as useful as getting a doctor on the phone and will continue working until we achieve our goal. We love to hear from our users and welcome any questions, comments or feedback. Please write to us at email@example.com
To better health,
*Legal Notice* This tool is for information purposes only. It does not give advice or diagnosis. It is not meant to be used as a substitute to seeing a healthcare professional. Only doctors and healthcare personnel and give a diagnosis and treatment recommendations.
Isabel Symptom Checker™ - patient access to the doctors’ diagnostic tool
Worried about your symptoms? Confused by the online information overload? Or, just don’t feel you are being listened to?
For the first time, you can access an online tool previously only made available to the medical profession. Doctors and nurses around the world acknowledge the Isabel diagnostic tool as the clear leader in its field. Using the latest searching technologies, Isabel allows you to research your symptoms based on everyday language. Users simply enter one or many symptoms, and Isabel will search its vast database of 6,000 diseases, instantly providing a list of diagnoses that could be causing your symptoms. Click on any disease to explore information about symptoms, tests and treatment available on the web.
The Isabel Symptom Checker puts the world’s medical knowledge at your fingertips. It will change the way you speak to your doctor forever.
• The only diagnostic tool to understand multiple symptoms in everyday language
• Searches database of over 6,000 diseases and conditions
• Time sensitive and common diseases highlighted
• Understands symptoms entered in free text. Predictive text options also available
• Results focused by age and gender
• Results can be refined by travel history
• Links to medical knowledge from a list of web sites
• Results can be emailed directly to your doctor.
• REQUIRES ONLINE ACCESS
o This app provides access to the Isabel Symptom Checker system available on the web at http://symptomchecker.isabelhealthcare.com.
o The Isabel Symptom Checker is based on the professional Isabel diagnosis checklist system. The system has been modified and optimised for use by patients.
o Note that Isabel is not designed to tell you what your diagnosis is, but rather provide you with a list of possible diagnoses that could be the cause of your symptoms.
o Isabel helps you research and understand your symptoms so you can have a better discussion with your doctor about the possible diagnoses.
o Daily usage limit: It has been possible to make this app available on a free to use basis for individual patients due to a grant from the Isabel Medical Charity. To prevent unauthorised use by healthcare institutions there is a daily limit allowance of 15 searches. Professional users should use the Isabel dx app intended for professional use.
HISTORY AND BACKGROUND
Isabel Healthcare (the app’s developer) was started back in 1999 after the founder’s daughter, Isabel, was badly misdiagnosed and had to spend 3 weeks in intensive care. She just survived and today is a healthy teenager. This experience was the inspiration behind the development of the Isabel tools designed to help both doctors and their patients reach the right diagnosis quicker. The project was started by The Isabel Medical Charity which remains a significant shareholder in Isabel Healthcare, the company that has developed the Isabel system. It is thanks to a generous grant by The Isabel Medical Charity that this App has been made available free of charge to users. If you wish to make a donation to help keep the system available free, please click on this link http://www.justgiving.com/isabelhealth
THE ISABEL APP DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT AND IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
Use of Isabel is subject to the terms and conditions found by clicking on the ‘More’ button
To get more information please visit our website at http://symptomchecker.isabelhealthcare.com
You can then share your symptoms with your health care provider be it a nurse, doctor of specialist which helps them give you fast, better, accurate and timely care.
It enables you to keep a record of medication prescribed and those ones which you are taking. It also keeps your appointments with health care providers.
588 Tips – 293 Articles – 86 Goals – 25 Videos – 21 Slideshows – 5 Quizzes
WebMD Pain Coach™ is specially designed and customized for people with the following chronic pain conditions:
✓ Back pain
✓ Neck pain
✓ Nerve pain
✓ Rheumatoid arthritis
If your chronic pain condition is not listed above, you can still use the app to track pain, set goals, and get pain management tips, articles, slideshows and videos.
When you first download and use WebMD Pain Coach™, you are asked to select your chronic pain condition(s), as well as symptoms, triggers and treatments that apply to your condition(s). If privacy is important, the option to set a four digit PIN will keep your information secure. WebMD’s drug look-up allows you to search and select over-the-counter and prescribed medications, and record the dosage of each drug selected.
WebMD Pain Coach™ is organized into four easy-to-use sections:
The Journal section allows you to quickly and easily record your day. A separate Journal screen exists for each day. Once entries are created for multiple days, flip back to see your pain history. Turn your phone sideways to generate your Pain Coach™ Report: a historical chart that plots your general well-being against your pain levels while listing your most common symptoms, triggers and treatments. Tap on a day to view a snapshot of your pain history and export your Pain Coach™ Report to PDF and email it to yourself or your physician.
♦ Record how you generally feel each day by sliding the Pain Coach™ ‘Well Being Belt.’
♦ Log a pain entry to track details surrounding pain: pain level from 1-10, symptoms, triggers, treatments and notes.
♦ Reminder to log a pain entry by receiving a Pain Coach™ notification once a day.
♦ View a new Daily Tip that is personalized to your condition(s), triggers and treatments.
♦ If you set goals to better manage pain, tap ‘Today’s Goals’ to check off achieved goals.
The Goals section allows you to browse and select physician-approved goals from five lifestyle categories related to your pain condition(s): Food, Rest, Exercise, Mood, and Treatments. You can also create your own goals. Each related tip can be viewed before selecting a goal. The goal duration can be set from one day to one year.
♦ The green ribbon at the top of the Goals screen indicates the percent completion rate for active goals.
♦ Once a goal is selected, tap ‘My Goals’ to view Goal Activity for active and completed goals.
♦ If you have more than one chronic pain condition, the goal that is suggested for a specific condition is indicated.
The Library section contains all of the critical, physician-approved content relevant to your condition(s) and pain management. The Library contains hundreds of articles, videos, slideshows and quizzes. All articles are available for offline reading.
♦ Library content contains links to WebMD’s mobile website.
♦ The Library is searchable.
♦ Share all Library content via email, Facebook or Twitter.
The Tips section features hundreds of ‘bite-sized’ tips that are matched with goals and organized into the same five lifestyle categories: Food, Rest, Exercise, Mood and Treatments. Each goal has between 3-10 supporting tips.
♦ Search for a specific tip.
♦ After reading a tip, view the goal related to the tip, or view related Library articles.
Kid Care has been designed by St. Louis Children’s Hospital especially for these times and is a must have child care resource. The child care guides help you make smart decisions on what level of medical attention (if any) is needed and how to provide speedy symptom relief for minor childhood illnesses or injuries you can manage on your own.
Kid Care is derived from the clinical protocols used by pediatricians and nurses in 10,000 practices and 400 nurse advice call centers in the US and Canada. They have been tested for 15 years on more than 150 million symptom calls.
Easy 3-step navigation:
1. Choose the symptom that most closely relates to your child’s condition
2. Use the symptom decision chart to find the recommended medical action
3. Follow the self care advice to make your sick or injured child more comfortable
The symptom checker can be easily resourced by using an alphabetical index, body area index, or keyword search.
Content - each symptom care guide contains:
* Definition which describes the symptoms associated with this type of medical condition so you can decide if it's a good fit for your problem. If not, there are quick links to related illnesses and injuries.
* Decision Chart which helps determine what medical action is suggested based on the severity and description of your child’s symptoms. Once you have a match, simply follow the corresponding action, such as Call 911, Call Your Child's Doctor Now, Call Your Child's Doctor within 24 hours or Manage at Home.
* Immediate Connections to medical help, such as 911, your child's doctor or nearby Emergency Department (ER) are available if you have phone service.
* Home Care Advice is available for any illnesses and injuries that can be treated at home. The instructions provide clear, up-to-date steps for relieving your child’s symptoms.
* Medication and Allergy List for tracking important information about your family’s prescriptions and/or over the counter medications.
* Pediatric medicine dosage tables for common over-the-counter medications.
* Visual images to help you identify symptoms (e.g. rashes), injuries and common causes of bites & stings.
* First Aid topics and illustrations to support immediate medical action, if needed.
Disclaimer: The information provided with this Application is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment; it is for informational purposes only. Talk with your healthcare provider about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you think your child may have a medical emergency, call the doctor or 911 immediately. Before using Kid Care, all users should read and agree with the full Disclaimer available in the application within More > Terms and Conditions.